Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,024 members, 7,953,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) (38686 Views)

Moment Tinubu And Tonye Cole Walked To The Podium In Rivers (Video) / Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally / 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by deebrain(m): 7:00am On Jun 08, 2022
The anointed one
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by kollinz1234(m): 7:04am On Jun 08, 2022
Unrated900:

Please state the achievements of osibanjo
During when he was on the seat that triggers Nigerians.
Aside you people calling tinubu the bullion van master.
He has brought lime light to the country and the Lagos which your brothers in Ladipo are making millions to their pocket.
Be real and stop spreading hatred over a blessed man.
blessed man you say? Can you remind us of the business he was into before politics made him

You keep using Lagos as his selling point. Every city of the world that has a sea port flourishes naturally, this is because the sea port connects that city directly to the outside/international world, why can't you use Osun his own home state as his selling point

Osinbanjo cannot operate on his own. He receives instructions from his boss Buhari. But when he was in an acting capacity, we all saw everything he did in that short period, that he even unsettled the corrupt cabal and stabilize the economy, bringing everyone together and unifying the polity.

It is ridiculous for you to say that I am hating Tinubu because I don't support him. Should I say you are hating Osinbanjo because you do not support him? Tinubu is too old to carry the problems of this nation. Buhari who is far younger to him, hardly stay 6 months without being hospitalized; if Tinubu wins the election and begins to use tax payers money to spend most of his stay in London hospital, how does that help the country If Tinubu (God forbid) dies while on power, do you know the implication it will have on the country? You will have kids one day, if you don't have already, think of their future.

I hope I am speaking to a matured person.

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Benblaq(m): 7:08am On Jun 08, 2022
ayourbamie:

Ayade no be prof?
No just start abeg

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by KGREAT(m): 7:14am On Jun 08, 2022
...unfortunately, a rowdy welcome is not enough to win primary ticket.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Tapasco(m): 7:41am On Jun 08, 2022
Trill2:
Mr. Nice man, the Ice cream seller

How many hours of Electricity do you get per day?

Are you frustrated with the unstable Electricity and tired of Generator wahala?

Go Solar Today for as low as ₦75K.

DM on Whatsapp

Na your jagaban go come make light stable abi
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:04am On Jun 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Yea, saw that too. He looks like the anointed one. See hausas cheering him up. Na dem go do justice tonight , no be our dollar-loving southern delegates. PYO would likely pick lawan as running mate.

That Buhari's handshake with PYO after the speech before taking his seat was like the niggar type of handshake grin

I like ur take on my niggi Osibaba
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by blacknoir: 8:26am On Jun 08, 2022
faceland:

Would you chose 12 million naira or vote Osibanjo? Which would you chose? Remember, the APC candidate doesn't necessarily means the next president.
This is a good question. I will vote for my conscious. I will collect the money and vote osibanjo hehe jk. I will vote for osinbajo IDC abt money at this point. The country is sinking and is in need of strong leadership
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Mims2016(m): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2022
How dare you compare a Rolls Royce to a Benz 190? Ayade is a Professor on paper. YO is a seasoned Professor and intellectual guru.

ayourbamie:

Ayade no be prof?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 08, 2022
A nigerian who doesn't like this man issa BIG FOOL..OSINBAJO you garrit sir..
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by OderaOdesigo: 9:49am On Jun 08, 2022
Goodnigga:
the agberos that were shouting for Tinubu earlier are real right? Nkan bẹ !

I hope you’re making arrangements already to start singing another tune now. Hating doesn’t do your heart any good.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Umedia: 11:23am On Jun 08, 2022
hunterezi:

Pls don't be stupid. Post the speech and stop wasting our time.

This won't make someone even subscribe to your channel.

Oga no allow God punish you . U dey craze or wetin?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Unrated900(m): 6:38am On Jun 09, 2022
[quote author=kollinz1234 post=113587905] blessed man you say? Can you remind us of the business he was into before politics made him

You keep using Lagos as his selling point. Every city of the world that has a sea port flourishes naturally, this is because the sea port connects that city directly to the outside/international world, why can't you use Osun his own home state as his selling point

Osinbanjo cannot operate on his own. He receives instructions from his boss Buhari. But when he was in an acting capacity, we all saw everything he did in that short period, that he even unsettled the corrupt cabal and stabilize the economy, bringing everyone together and unifying the polity.

It is ridiculous for you to say that I am hating Tinubu because I don't support him. Should I say you are hating Osinbanjo because you do not support him? Tinubu is too old to carry the problems of this nation. Buhari who is far younger to him, hardly stay 6 months without being hospitalized; if Tinubu wins the election and begins to use tax payers money to spend most of his stay in London hospital, how does that help the country If Tinubu (God forbid) dies while on power, do you know the implication it will have on the country? You will have kids one day, if you don't have already, think of their future.

I hope I am speaking to a matured person.[/quote

Noted all your points
You are speaking to a matured person and not a boy
I understand your point but who are we to change the hands of time in this people’s hand.
I am not a politician nor do I wanted anyone to win
All am after is referendum from each tribe
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Trill2(m): 10:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

Will this solar change our country?

Yes sir
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Trill2(m): 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tapasco:

Na your jagaban go come make light stable abi

I'm am Obi dient boss.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Trill2(m): 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ifakiland:

Lol werey so you went to school finish graduated and started selling solar for a living and you still support apc...you're a mega mugu

I'm Obi dient boss.
A loyal supporter of Peter Obi
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
The love was much, he will surely bounce back stronger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC / Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. / House In Rowdy Session As PDP Loses Members To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.