Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:41 AM

Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) (38690 Views)

Moment Tinubu And Tonye Cole Walked To The Podium In Rivers (Video) / Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally / 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 08, 2022
KingDest7:
Producing weapons locally,,,

Isn't this man a sweet talker

He is less of a sweet talker than Peter OBi

Peter clunks tell his minions that he will bring the sun to Nigeria, and they will believe him.

Osinbajo is a learner where Obi stands.

Obi has a phd in lies, deceit and exaggerations

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by truthfinder319: 12:37am On Jun 08, 2022
don't kill yourself. calm down

blacknoir:

No be only you.the only people who didn't see it are the blind tinubu followers
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by koyyess: 12:37am On Jun 08, 2022
I for vex if to say he step down..

This coming election must be interesting for the good reasons.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Ifakiland(m): 12:37am On Jun 08, 2022
Trill2:
Mr. Nice man, the Ice cream seller

How many hours of Electricity do you get per day?

Are you frustrated with the unstable Electricity and tired of Generator wahala?

Go Solar Today for as low as ₦75K.

DM on Whatsapp
Lol werey so you went to school finish graduated and started selling solar for a living and you still support apc...you're a mega mugu
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Moh99: 12:37am On Jun 08, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
The love is massive. When a prof speaks, u know d difference,PYO has said it all.
A prof in the cabinet while the university students are at home.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 12:37am On Jun 08, 2022
I said it over and over again ,if not for corruption and greed, who will be comparing Osibanjo to Tinubu or Atiku?.

Let's get a well learned president for once lets try a president that can speak for us all.
Not these other aspirants with plenty money but empty heads

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by EnaibeSam: 12:37am On Jun 08, 2022
You cannot wish this country well and vote for someone who don't believe in - Yemi Osinbajo, 2022.

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by blacknoir: 12:38am On Jun 08, 2022
Helpfromabove1:

2322 people will decide the future of our children and there children- PYO

will presidency be on sale ?
May God's will prevail. We can't afford another failure
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I'm not sleeping

You are still sleeping, trust me.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Softmirror: 12:38am On Jun 08, 2022
Chijeep:
Like for TINUBU share for OSIBANJO

I saw how they were stepping down for Osibaba grin

Osibaba go win for online lol but not offline.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by lordprogress: 12:38am On Jun 08, 2022
Pierce008:

Very apt. Got my PVC solely because of him this year. A great chance to heal Nigeria, but enemies of progress want to ruin it.
Exactly my thoughts if this man can get the ticket something is definitely gonna change in this country but too bad the delegate might pick the one that offered more dollar.
If it's Tinubu Vs Atiku then we are not ready to change this country yet.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by james007: 12:38am On Jun 08, 2022
Primusinterpares:
I have this strong feeling that those hailing are not geniue.
Just my thoughts.

You sabi. Don't mind the simpletons.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by blacknoir: 12:39am On Jun 08, 2022
truthfinder319:
don't kill yourself. calm down

kill my self for what? Whom? Nah I am chill.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Godwin16(m): 12:39am On Jun 08, 2022
If he wins, I will definately get my PVC but if otherwise, I won't even bother.... I pray he emerges the party's flagbearer

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Skymason20(m): 12:40am On Jun 08, 2022
Oshiomole just kack waiting for tinubu to be declear winning... I see peter obi winning .. But I see political ringers
... Ops sorry
Political thinkers ,
If apc should give tinubu ticket mhen forget ur pvc nah ringing things ...

I pridect atiku winning pdp primary

I saw peter obi has no chance with PDP before going to labour party ... Will he write history?? ??

I see apc winning 2023 election if tinubu wins apc primary...

And lastly I hope Nigerians are watching live??
APC as a party should not lead this country
Same nor let dem talk say buhari failed ,

Some of you might say my writing is controversial no heading yesss because Nigeria is controversial , no heading and the feature of this country Nigeria is controversial ..
2023 big year ahead ...
I am ikomason ...
I choose to be obedient..

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by RaptorX: 12:40am On Jun 08, 2022
Nothing for the yahoo pastor despite being a willing Fulani slave over the last 7 years, thinking he will be rewarded with the presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by hunterezi(m): 12:40am On Jun 08, 2022
Umedia:
Osibanjo cheered as he takes the stage.
Watch here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeUWsnDQa5o

Pls don't be stupid. Post the speech and stop wasting our time.

This won't make someone even subscribe to your channel.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Zyrac: 12:41am On Jun 08, 2022
faceland:

I wish Tinubu see meet the fate of Wiki.

From Buhari's body language, you can see he favours Osibanjo because Osibanjo would cover his shame and failure. When he leaves office, it would be clears he was a big failure.

LOL, otondo like you to believe buhari cares about his failures in office
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by majamajic(m): 12:42am On Jun 08, 2022
With what am seeing

Can osibanjo still come up with something ?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by coldFLARES1(m): 12:42am On Jun 08, 2022
ATEAMS:
You cannot wish this country well and vote for someone who don't believe in - Yemi Osinbajo, 2022
Yeah. He said so and I quite agree.

As an observer, I am quite cool with the aspirations of BAT, CRA and PYO.

I love his eloquence and the seeming clarity if his visions. I wish him luck.

Would, unfortunately, have to put off the generator to catch some few hours of sleep.

There's still a round of daily grind to do starting 8am.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by emkz: 12:42am On Jun 08, 2022
You cannot wish this country well and vote for someone who don't believe in - Yemi Osinbajo, 2022.

Please give me a break.

With the failure of the National Economic Council which he chairs, I cannot trust him. If he himself believed in his crap, why did he not work hard to implement them?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by faceland: 12:42am On Jun 08, 2022
blacknoir:

My brother some animals don't think like that o. Sadly in our country must people have no conscious like urs all they care abt is their selfish ambitious

Would you chose 12 million naira or vote Osibanjo? Which would you chose? Remember, the APC candidate doesn't necessarily means the next president.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by 2Favoured: 12:43am On Jun 08, 2022
If anyone means well for Nigeria, you will see that PYO is an answered prayer. For the very first time, let's have a President that communicates with Nigerians and speaks from the heart without having to read out rehearsed speech. He is experienced and ready to hit the ground running from day 1. At the moment, there is little or nothing he can do to change things as the Vice President, so Nigerians should stop blaming him for Buhari 's poor performance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 08, 2022
He is head and shoulders above all the other aspirants. Only Peter Obi of the Labour Party comes close.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by afamaustin(m): 12:44am On Jun 08, 2022
Osibanjo is more coordinated and more trust worthy

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by fergie001: 12:45am On Jun 08, 2022
I have to confess he is brilliant.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Slimwhyt(m): 12:46am On Jun 08, 2022
There is nothing like listening to the speech of a learned man. Nice one PYO

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Godismighty: 12:46am On Jun 08, 2022
PYO is simply eloquent and brilliant. God grant him victory.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by plaindealer: 12:46am On Jun 08, 2022
The noise came from his urchins looking or attention.

See how the announcer dispersed them to go and sit down and stop disturbing the peace.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Gospel367: 12:48am On Jun 08, 2022
The winner tonight is Osibanjo no matter what the results may be. He never got intimidated and fought for Nigeria to the last. He wasn't fighting for himself but for Nigerians who those thieves are dealing with. PYO, you will live long

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP / House In Rowdy Session As PDP Loses Members To APC / I Have Turned Him Into A Rastafarian - Shehu Sani 'mocks' El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.