Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) (38374 Views)

Moment Tinubu And Tonye Cole Walked To The Podium In Rivers (Video) / Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally / 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by abbey621(m): 12:51am On Jun 08, 2022
As a law professor and a man of faith, would you say the events of the past 7 years under your administration was intended to wish the country well? Buhari will handle corruption, Osibanjo will handle economy......Oga you really handled the economy well grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by platinum131(m): 12:54am On Jun 08, 2022
PYO....100%
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by scondy(f): 12:54am On Jun 08, 2022
2Favoured:
If anyone means well for Nigeria, you will see that PYO is an answered prayer. For the very first time, let's have a President that communicates with Nigerians and speaks from the heart without having to read out rehearsed speech. He is experienced and ready to hit the ground running from day 1. At the moment, there is little or nothing he can do to change things as the Vice President, so Nigerians should stop blaming him for Buhari 's poor performance.

Like seriously.....
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by macdiho: 12:58am On Jun 08, 2022
Osibanjo is the best of them all. Eloquent and Bold, I wish him well tonight. He deserves to win and he has the charisma and carries Grace ��

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by tempusfugit: 1:30am On Jun 08, 2022
Imagine tinubu in an international stage, his hands would shaking, chaiiiii
Eboski:
But many are choosing someone that his hands is shaking

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Okobola146: 1:50am On Jun 08, 2022
See energetic young and healthy man wey that emi lokan agbaya Tinubu dey drag the presidency with. Na only fools and enemies of Nigeria go see this man for ground go vote for that pissy pissy man.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Okobola146: 1:51am On Jun 08, 2022
platinum131:
PYO....100%
please make it 150%

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Okobola146: 1:52am On Jun 08, 2022
Baba Adeboye please pray for your son
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by AlphaTaikun: 2:05am On Jun 08, 2022
skentelelady:
You cannot wish this country well and vote for someone who you don't believe in - Yemi Osinbajo, 2022.
Word! Say it loud.
June 8th, 2022.

1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by virus05(m): 2:32am On Jun 08, 2022
blacknoir:
Osibaba ur speech deserves Nobel prize. I pray the delegates will do the needful and support him. Damn that speech was something else. It's amazing that tinubu fans are not even talking abt how tinubu hands is shaking. Is this the type of calamity u want to bestow on Nigeria?
I tire bro. I'm a Peter Obi supporter but I also don't mind if Osibanjo becomes the president too, he's good but as for Tinubu and Atiku, Never.

4 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Lanruze: 3:57am On Jun 08, 2022
I stand firmly on the word of God and decree that delegates change their minds and vote Osinbanjo as presidential flag bearer of the APC.

So shall it be insha Allah....

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by freemi(m): 4:17am On Jun 08, 2022
tony0806:
See how they all stood up after PYO speech. Including the president and his wife
it's unfortunate some people dnt want this man.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by IDIOTmoderators: 4:20am On Jun 08, 2022
As if those applausing are the ones that will vote.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by ellizy(m): 4:34am On Jun 08, 2022
[quote author=ayourbamie post=113583545]

Ayade no be prof?[/quote
Prof abi puff-puff

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Goodnigga: 4:55am On Jun 08, 2022
SARSCoV2:

He is less of a sweet talker than Peter OBi

Peter clunks tell his minions that he will bring the sun to Nigeria, and they will believe him.

Osinbajo is a learner where Obi stands.

Obi has a phd in lies, deceit and exaggerations
if PYO wins primary, I will switch allegiance to him. Reality is greater than fantasy. Peter Obi may be good, but he became a popular choice because we have no choice of a capable person
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Goodnigga: 4:58am On Jun 08, 2022
OderaOdesigo:

Fake news! Welcomed with applause by an arranged crowd of students! C’mon you know better than that. Stop playing student union politics.
the agberos that were shouting for Tinubu earlier are real right? Nkan bẹ !

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by 7arrows: 5:00am On Jun 08, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
The love is massive. When a prof speaks, u know d difference,PYO has said it all.

Yes he said it all but my fear is the action thereafter. Do you think he can perform or rather will be allowed to perform?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Elharun12(m): 5:17am On Jun 08, 2022
PYO is the only credible Candidate the party has. An eloquent erudite who has transverse the length and breadth of this country. Knows the problem and how to solve them m BUT why did he not shared this wealth of knowledge with his boss.... Nigeria politics
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by HeroicMeastro: 5:20am On Jun 08, 2022
Anyways:
The love was just too much.

See the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GOxOlWiHOQ

He has nothing to offer as far as I am concerned.
Someone that cannot prevail on his principal to end ASUU strike as a VP.
Someone who under his watch as the Chairman of the Economic Council has seen a complete and unprecedented collapse of the Economy.
He was and he is still part of this Government that has failed in all sectors.
Not again we will allow these corrupt and incompetent people deceive us again.
APC has failed!
Another party should be given a chance
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 5:27am On Jun 08, 2022
PYO is the real deal , the rest are just flexing muscles. I just pity the merchant of bullion van wasting his time and money. When a professor speaks you know not those struggling to speak with power and muscle. I am strongly convinced that all the northern govs are behind him
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 08, 2022
PYO is the real deal. Has anyone noticed that we with PYO we are not talking about tribe or religion but real issue? The Nigeria of our dreams is still possible if the delegates do the right thing.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by elsiusgr8t(m): 6:03am On Jun 08, 2022
finemum:
This man is the only reason why I will vote. If they don't select him, then there's no hope for this nation. The love is massive.

If they don't select him..... Please go and waste your vote on PETER OBI labour party..... He's your interest at heart.....[b][/b]
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by TheRareGem1(f): 6:09am On Jun 08, 2022
Star boi
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by wixsaless: 6:12am On Jun 08, 2022
I have said it before Osibanjo will never step down. PYO is a big fool...he is deceived.
I can never trust pyo because he is gentle and nice, he cannot be a good leader.
His speech is so weak and unrealistic, he is a good liar...You guys are too emotional, how do you compare Tinubu to Pyo still baffles me. Please what is Osibanjo saying that he hasn't said before. Too many infant politician. Pastor bakare want to be president too....lol
BAT2023.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 08, 2022
Trill2:
Mr. Nice man, the Ice cream seller

How many hours of Electricity do you get per day?

Are you frustrated with the unstable Electricity and tired of Generator wahala?

Go Solar Today for as low as ₦75K.

DM on Whatsapp

Will this solar change our country?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 6:43am On Jun 08, 2022
zikter:
Why cant we just chose between Peter Obi and Prof. Osinbajo?

Why?!! Well, the average Nigerian has an IQ in single digits.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by Unrated900(m): 6:49am On Jun 08, 2022
kollinz1234:
I am Igbo who leaves in imo state currently but I am just wondering how someone who claims to have the interest of the country at heart prefers Tinubu to Osinbanjo

Please imagine an election where we have Yemi Osinbanjo and Peter Obi on the ballot. Anyone who wins, is it not to be celebrating

But imagine having Tinubu and Atiku, what future are we trying to create really

Please state the achievements of osibanjo
During when he was on the seat that triggers Nigerians.
Aside you people calling tinubu the bullion van master.
He has brought lime light to the country and the Lagos which your brothers in Ladipo are making millions to their pocket.
Be real and stop spreading hatred over a blessed man.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) by salaml: 6:54am On Jun 08, 2022
It's just very funny when you hear the way delegates applauded the VP, that is politics for you knowing fully well that most of the delegates who did this are from the East trying to convince him not to step down for BAT, but
these same delegates will never vote for him that is politics too. I will not be surprised if the VP gets less than a 100 votes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused / Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out / Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.