Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

Nigerian Grandma In The US Returns $36,000 She Found In Couch She Got Online - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Grandma In The US Returns $36,000 She Found In Couch She Got Online (47121 Views)

Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) / CBN Blows $36 Billion Defending The Naira In 2018, Up 130% From 2017. / Google Rewarded This 17 Years Teenager $36,000 For Finding Security Flaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Grandma In The US Returns $36,000 She Found In Couch She Got Online by Orpe7(m): 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
snoopz:
Those guys go start dey check the whole property of the deceased wey stingy dey hide money for couch grin
Like man wey no dey spend him money, him children go spend am on top shayo wen him die

Especially our igbo brothers wey dey import akube
Re: Nigerian Grandma In The US Returns $36,000 She Found In Couch She Got Online by Emdebby2: 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
It could be set-up. It's better to return it to be on the safe side. What is yours will surely be yours.
Re: Nigerian Grandma In The US Returns $36,000 She Found In Couch She Got Online by Richy4(m): 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
Empiree:
This is the media for you. You cant change them. Perhaps you can now see the same antics they play on Muslims. Believe it or not
You are correct... They have claimed her identity already because she did a noble did... California woman indeed..
Assuming she stole and got citizenship, they would have looked for a way to bring her descent into the equation...
Re: Nigerian Grandma In The US Returns $36,000 She Found In Couch She Got Online by Jakama90(m): 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
Harmony92:
Nice one granny cheesy or maybe she feel say na setup undecided.
No be only set-up, even set down... Abegii
Re: Nigerian Grandma In The US Returns $36,000 She Found In Couch She Got Online by oilmane(m): 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
goldcoinhub:
A Nigerian grandma based in California, United States of America who received a couch from a stranger online for free has returned te sum of $36,000 she found inside the couch.

Vicky Umodu, a resident of San Bernardino County, said she was looking through Craigslist to purchase furniture for her new home when she found some pieces that someone was giving away for free.

“I said, ‘Maybe it’s a gimmick.’ I said, ‘Let me call them,'” Umodu said to herself

The woman later learned the family was giving away the furniture due to the recent passing of a loved one, according to the report.

“I just moved in, and I don’t have anything in my house. I was so excited, so we picked it up and brought it in,” Umodu added

Stashed underneath the cushion was $36,000 in cash, Umodu revealed to reporters.

The California woman notified the family, offering to return the sum, who then rewarded her generosity.

The family said they were not sure why so much cash was in the couch and they later discovered hundreds of dollars stashed away in their home, per the report.

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-grandma-in-the-us-returns-36000-she-found-in-couch-she-got-online/

Wow, nice one grandma, good 9ja rep
Re: Nigerian Grandma In The US Returns $36,000 She Found In Couch She Got Online by Biafranodogwu55: 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
simplepee:
Normally, Nigerian grandmas are very sweet. Na the Yoots get comma.

Come and beat me.
Thank God say u follow for the youth...so na you get the capital commaundecided
Re: Nigerian Grandma In The US Returns $36,000 She Found In Couch She Got Online by 6ixT8: 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
This her single act just stale our falling rating.
Re: Nigerian Grandma In The US Returns $36,000 She Found In Couch She Got Online by GhettoBwoy: 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
That Money might be a set up, it could be money that belonged to a drug lord or cartel who might be in prison and when he gets out will come for his money then track grandma and make her life miserable, grandma could be rich and satisfied with what she got,but if it was to be a Nigerian living in Nigeria with the current state of the country's economy lol
Re: Nigerian Grandma In The US Returns $36,000 She Found In Couch She Got Online by XTHRONE(m): 11:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
cenaman:
Those from the yeast will never returned it.

Why should they return it, your money loss ��
Re: Nigerian Grandma In The US Returns $36,000 She Found In Couch She Got Online by Princelumide: 8:52am On Jun 09, 2022
Drug money... grin
Re: Nigerian Grandma In The US Returns $36,000 She Found In Couch She Got Online by Galaxydon1(m): 9:16am On Jun 09, 2022
cenaman:
Otu Mma'gi.
utu rachie MMA gi
Re: Nigerian Grandma In The US Returns $36,000 She Found In Couch She Got Online by Zolyjagorr(m): 10:37am On Jun 09, 2022
yeba! The woman mumu o! Big mumu! Instead of her to chop the money, because I believe that the couples who gave away the chair free of charge with money inside knows that the chair is haunted by the spirit or ghost of Thier deceased loved one, so they even put the money inside... Now the ghost will come to haunt her because she still has the chair in her possession... Instead of her to eat the money & know that there's something fishy about a ghost haunting her. Now she has lost the money and will be haunted by the ghost without eating the money... Mumu woman... You need to watch ghost paranormals or ghost videos caught on camera on YouTube to understand me better... The woman mumu
Re: Nigerian Grandma In The US Returns $36,000 She Found In Couch She Got Online by Proudlysalga: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:
Gofamint or Deeplife
Redeem
Re: Nigerian Grandma In The US Returns $36,000 She Found In Couch She Got Online by Favor99(m): 4:45am On Jul 05, 2022
simplepee:
Normally, Nigerian grandmas are very sweet. Na the Yoots get comma.

Come and beat me.
Yes they are smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote's $600million Cement Plant In Ethiopia (A Closer Look) / Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland / Haier Thermocool Or LG Fridge: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.