Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement (59717 Views)

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by drmuchin: 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
Which way Nigeria?
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by balo2rule(m): 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
The 5 South East State have 283 delegates. The 2 Igbo Aspirants don't have up to 50Votes together.

Who hates Igbos? They're their own enemy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
drmuchin:
Which way Nigeria?
pyo already shaking on seat
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by InvertedHammer: 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
/
As expected...

I didn't understand all the noise about Buhari's anointed candidate. This is his last tenure after which he will be relegated to oblivion. Why empower him? They are only watching out to know the direction of flow of funds. That's all. All they needed was to upstage him in the dying minute and that's what happened.

/
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by luvmijeje(f): 1:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tuale to Tinubu. What a Legend! What a Democrat! Congratulation sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Dannybammz: 1:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
Osinbajo 235 votes

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by tonididdy(m): 1:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dannybammz:
Osinbajo 235 votes
Unbelievable shocked
A mere 235

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Misterone: 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dmacqh:
Congratulations Tinubu.
Your political structure need to be studied.

Healthy people stepped down for unhealthy person to lead. How will the nation be healthy then ?

Try get your PVC Obidient scholars... e get y.
na you know who healthy and and who unhealthy. Leadership is not about Kenji, agbara, ukpons, power etc. It is about the ability to take decisions and enforce it. All you need is determination.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by shegz24(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
So even Ameachi get votes pass Osinbajo... after all the noise cheesy cheesy
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
balo2rule:
The 5 South East State have 283 delegates. The 2 Igbo Aspirants don't have up to 50Votes together.

They'll rather go after imaginary enemies.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by jrusky(m): 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
ehisdan:
All these are igg (initial gra gra) Buhari and I know who the northerners will vote for come February 2023.
Atiku

As for me and my household we will vote Obi.

See painment. See dem oo dem don turn Buhari and the North will vote atiku apostle when bitterness and hate has put them on political IDP camp.

Tinubu can not win the man kept pushing but you were all busy insulting him and his entire region instead to be strategizing now see the political suicide the East had committed again?

No wahla na here you go dey shey you said buhari go vote atiku baa if it happen that way it's my pleasure because pdp is my party but you see that our Obi has no vacant in Aso Rock.

I know you will insult me but I don't care its natural from my region to be very insultive, bitter, hateful, tribalist and confused so no big deal at all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by deeva2: 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
I knw from the beginning that Jagaboss go win the ticket..E pain them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
deeva2:
I knw from the beginning that Jagaboss go win the ticket..E pain them

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by tonididdy(m): 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
Upon all the shatting from tunde Bakare, na zero votes e get!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Themandator: 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
Omoslim26:
Heard Tinubu is leading with huge margin.
Apc can't do wayo for tifnubu �
Too many people have already stepped down for him for any wuruwuru to be done now.
I just dey watch the Christians for Nigeria with one eye.
Imagine Christians doing 16years of presidency how will that play with mumuric and their people undecided

He is a divine candidate... He won against Buhari and the party

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by hope4nigeria(m): 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
Agape123:
Uncle Yemi…. How body do you like this so?
#Odale_Somebody

Tinubu.. God bless you leader… on your mandate I stand Gidigba
#BAT2023
see this Oponun

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
balo2rule:

U surpose ask de Two Igbo Candidates hw many Dollars he presented
If Tinubu give u 20k USD. U go leav am go vote person way no giv u Shi shi??
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by abobote: 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
Well deserved victory
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Dmacqh(m): 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
Misterone:
na you know who healthy and and who unhealthy. Leadership is not about Kenji, agbara, ukpons, power etc. It is about the ability to take decisions and enforce it. All you need is determination.

In my history , all the generals , kings , presidents , leaders I know , didn’t conquer or lead from sick bed.
They led at the front.

We are not done with this administration where the leader spent a chunk of time touring the world and vacating in the hospitals abroad , and we are about enthroning another medical tourist.
Leadership is power.

A healthy person take a healthy decision. I’m yet to see a sick doctor , heal a patient . Instead they give their shift to another , and come back when they are well.

Can the unhealthy even talk for 10minutes without book? Somebody whose speeches are incoherent.
We will suffer it together.
I’m Obidient.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by marsup: 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
MC oluomo will be vice president.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by prinsam30: 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
no need of counting tinubu own na, make dem just declare him winner already
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Opolopoopolonio: 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
Shame on piggiddioootts who wanted to play spoiler until they saw the direction of the APC northern governors. kiss

SW na your mate grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Mooh247: 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
cool
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Lionnation: 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Even amaechi has more vite than osibanjo, hmmm,
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by tillaman(m): 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
This battle was over before it even began

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by GeneralDae: 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
Jack Rich my man grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
Same thing that will happen to peter obi in general election
even kwankwaso go beat peter obi
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
Same thing that will happen to peter obi in general election
even kwankwaso go beat peter obi
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Latakia(f): 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
Rotimi Amachie celebrating his second position grin

Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Omoslim26: 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
Themandator:

He is a divine candidate... He won against Buhari and the party

Nah the party actually belongs to him.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
Congratulations to Tinubu in advance he has won this already

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) / Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience / 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.