Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement (59719 Views)

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Omoslim26: 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
popefuse:
Is goodluck not a Christian

He is.
He took over power from a Muslim and when He dared to want to exceed 8years in power some people threatened hell.
Well I would be voting this time for my conscience.
I stand with Peter Obi.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Boniwhite: 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
unite4real:

i want to learn about the advantage of having a christian as president when i am a christian. how does that really benefit me. I recall Jonathan a christian was president. How did that impact on my christianity
Do you understand equity and fairness? Flip it the other way and see if hell wont let lose. I doubt if you are a genuie christian. Probably a sell-out!
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Omoslim26: 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
BIGDADDY000:

God bless you, infact you just spoke my mind. All this ATIKU AND TINUBU OF A THING WOULDN'T FAVOUR CHRISTIAN AT ALL.
We could end up doing another 16years of Muslim rule after this 8 terrible one,that's not fair nah
No Southern Christian should vote for atiku or tinubu.
I wonder why apc didn't give the Prof the ticket though.
I stand with Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Boniwhite: 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
Miroslavv:

What about Obasanjo 8 years and Jonathan 6 years.
You are be clever by half. You forgot after obasanjo it was yaradua a muslim. Technically GEJ 6 yrs can be considered as muslim slot cos he rode on yaradua's mandate to be president
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Boniwhite: 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tareq1105:

You don't have to tell me, vote your Catholic Obi.
Till then, we shall see who comes top
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Misterone: 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dmacqh:

In my history , all the generals , kings , presidents , leaders I know , didn’t conquer or lead from sick bed.
They led at the front.

We are not done with this administration where the leader spent a chunk of time touring the world and vacating in the hospitals abroad , and we are about enthroning another medical tourist.
Leadership is power.

A healthy person take a healthy decision. I’m yet to see a sick doctor , heal a patient . Instead they give their shift to another , and come back when they are well.

Can the unhealthy even talk for 10minutes without book? Somebody whose speeches are incoherent.
We will suffer it together.
I’m Obidient.
unhealthy my foot! Go and check on Franklin Delano Roosevelt. The 32nd US President. He was a war time president and he did 4 terms on a wheelchair. Like I said before, leadership is not about your muscles but you ability to manage situations. Asiwaju is the best in that aspect right now. Check out this situation. You are a governor of a major state which has no natural resources (oil, gas etc) no 13% derivation etc. The federal government decided to cut your megre allocations, what will you do? Presently, 32 governors are running to Abuja with cap in hand. But Tinubu did not beg, he created the 4th largest economy in Africa with that state. That is the kind of man he is. Defiant to the end.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Gx470: 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
ehisdan:
All these are igg (initial gra gra) Buhari and I know who the northerners will vote for come February 2023.
Atiku

As for me and my household we will vote Obi.

una no dey tire haba Buhari this Buhari that shebi uba see am korokoro say Tinubu no be uba mate for politics
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by DeleTaller: 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
Omoslim26:

Ezigbo pastor ��
I stand with Peter Obi,it's is a big shame to Christians if they allow another 8years of fiendish Muslim rule.
I am not even looking at Tinubu's side
My major fear is Atifku ��

go read my thread .. I have been saying it that Osinbajo will not come 2nd... now note this now.. I have also been saying it.... Obi will not come third . Tinubu..Atiku..Kwankwaso..Ob.. that is how it will be.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by DeleTaller: 2:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
donmik:

Na pastor we wan chop or na Muslim we wan use for security? Speak like an enlightened folk

I only quoted the ibo that said Muslim..Muslim will not sell folk.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Boniwhite:
You are be clever by half. You forgot after obasanjo it was yaradua a muslim. Technically GEJ 6 yrs can be considered as muslim slot cos he rode on yaradua's mandate to be president

Your analysis is not fair enough
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Dmacqh(m): 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Misterone:
unhealthy my foot! Go and check on Franklin Delano Roosevelt. The 32nd US President. He was a war time president and he did 4 terms on a wheelchair. Like I said before, leadership is not about your muscles but you ability to manage situations. Asiwaju is the best in that aspect right now. Check out this situation. You are a governor of a major state which has no natural resources (oil, gas etc) no 13% derivation etc. The federal government decided to cut your megre allocations, what will you do? Presently, 32 governors are running to Abuja with cap in hand. But Tinubu did not beg, he created the 4th largest economy in Africa with that state. That is the kind of man he is. Defiant to the end.

Easy boss . I didn’t call any name . You are mentioning names .
If we speak of dry bone , old people are uncomfortable.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Misterone: 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
Boniwhite:
Do you understand equity and fairness? Flip it the other way and see if hell wont let lose. I doubt if you are a genuie christian. Probably a sell-out!
Peter Obi is the sell-out. A man that was a VP candidate for PDP. At the first instance of uncomfortability he jumps ship to another party. We don't even know what happened to him in PDP. But what happened to Asiwaju is well documented. He stood his grounds and won at the end of the day. He never jumped ship like the snake charmer Peter Obi. Even when Ahmadu came out to declare lawan as consensus candidate Asiwaju remained calm. Obi ran with his tail between his legs. That shows a man of poor character.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Misterone: 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dmacqh:

Easy boss . I didn’t call any name . You are mentioning names .
If we speak of dry bone , old people are uncomfortable.
yeah you didn't call any name. But the thread is about Tinubu and you guys have been brandishing stupid and unreasonable qualities of a leader recently. Qualities like age, religion, ethnicity, aesthetics, etc. Leadership is about determination and the ability to carry the majority along. Not age or the state of your physical being or beauty.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Boniwhite: 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
Miroslavv:

Your analysis is not fair enough
flip it the other way round and see if muslims will buy a potential 16 yrs christian presidency?
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Cromagnon: 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
ehisdan:
All these are igg (initial gra gra) Buhari and I know who the northerners will vote for come February 2023.
Atiku

As for me and my household we will vote Obi.
then don't complain about scattered southern vote
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
Boniwhite:
flip it the other way round and see if muslims will buy a potential 16 yrs christian presidency?

Your argument no hold water, Moreover check and ask about Tinubu he is not a religiously bigoted politician.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by blaise26abj(m): 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Omoslim26:
Heard Tinubu is leading with huge margin.
Apc can't do wayo for tifnubu �
Too many people have already stepped down for him for any wuruwuru to be done now.
I just dey watch the Christians for Nigeria with one eye.
Imagine Christians doing 16years of presidency how will that play with mumuric and their people undecided

Calm down . Christians are still leading with 13 years at least against Muslims 11 years .
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Boniwhite: 5:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Miroslavv:

Your argument no hold water, Moreover check and ask about Tinubu he is not a religiously bigoted politician.
FYI I was refering to tinubu and atiku, not tinubu alone. But since your stomach comes first, you twist it to suit your self. At the lenght you people go to sugar coat what is bad, i believe you are capable of convincing and selling condom to a roman catholic priest.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
Boniwhite:
FYI I was refering to tinubu and atiku, not tinubu alone. But since your stomach comes first, you twist it to suit your self. At the lenght you people go to sugar coat what is bad, i believe you are capable of convincing and selling condom to a roman catholic priest.

Hahaha
I take your soft marketing jibes as a compliment. In as Much as I try to be apolitical while I try to be progressive, I cannot but confess my love for the BAT.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Boniwhite: 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
Miroslavv:

Hahaha
I take your soft marketing jibes as a compliment. In as Much as I try to be apolitical while I try to be progressive, I cannot but confess my love for the BAT.
You can confess your love for BAT, not everyone loves BAT. I recomend you guys dont celebrate much now cos he has to win the 2023 elections or all these jubliation amounts to nothing.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Omoslim26: 11:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
blaise26abj:

Calm down . Christians are still leading with 13 years at least against Muslims 11 years .

We are talking about a consecutive rule not the unforseen circumstances that wrapped Jona's first two years as president.
If not for this issue of some ekwensu heardmen rampaging around I for se make the North kukuma just retain power again so we go learn to stick together to survive by force.
Igbos have their own fault too but don't blame us,we somehow are not patterned to follow anyhow,it is not pride,it's just a sense of integrity which in this evil clime Nija has always been of negative effect on our political prowess,but nonetheless we were very very right to have rejected bubu and apc,but playing Nija politics means you should throw out all comprehensive deduction for common sense, integrity and honestly to even get shishi.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Themandator: 9:04am On Jun 09, 2022
Omoslim26:

Nah the party actually belongs to him.

His mandate is divine... Buhari could have bamboozled his way with the governor's but confusion suddenly came into their camp

Remember, he already told them that they should allow him Puck his successor, he hand picked the party executives but yet suddenly developed cold feet

Tinubu is certain to win the general elections and implement state police and conditional restructuring.. A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Omoslim26: 11:56am On Jun 09, 2022
Themandator:

His mandate is divine... Buhari could have bamboozled his way with the governor's but confusion suddenly came into their camp

Remember, he already told them that they should allow him Puck his successor, he hand picked the party executives but yet suddenly developed cold feet

Tinubu is certain to win the general elections and implement state police and conditional restructuring.. A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still

Your opinion though
Mine is everything could be a plan to pave way for another Northern to keep power with atifku as the best bet.
Tinubu can't get more vote than atiku in the North.
If any Southern Christian votes him then we will be shooting ourselves in the leg bcus that would mean we will have to do 24years of Muslim rule.
I don't believe tinubu can do any better than bubu.
If to se Nigerians dey serious Apc by now would have become an abomination in Nigeria, with the level of suffering and pain they brought into the country.
Infact they finally made pdthief look like angels.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Timmi: 9:26am On Jun 17, 2022
Karleb:
grin grin
As at now, we are one step away from eating cassava and corn for the next eight years.

Is that what u wish for?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience / 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver / Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.