Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement (59715 Views)

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Omoslim26: 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Buhari bleeped us up big time, agreed

And you think tinubu would be any better grin
I stand with Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Damian10(m): 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
If you think say life hard, just remember say nah between two criminals we must choose from next year. Las las 9ja don fully cast.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Oyinlolaridex: 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
BATified!!, Jagaban, the Lion of Bourdillion, the master planner, the baddest of them all!! Their Papa for politics!! Congrats Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu� the winner of APC primary election it’s a well fought battle.. no one came close�✅… E lo Fokan Bale! Meaning “put ur mind at rest or Be calm” ��..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Valyrian: 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
The electoral committee members started the counting of Bola Ahmed Tinubu VOTE afresh after the audience sensed a mistake in the counting. That it seems some numbers were omitted 300+ count.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Amah70: 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
balo2rule:
The 5 South East State have 283 delegates. The 2 Igbo Aspirants don't have up to 50Votes together.

Who hates Igbos? They're their own enemy
Igbo love Igbos.
But they see easily when a political sotuation is not gonna favor them, even if they all voted for an Igbo candidate.
They are not mumus guided by ethno-religious bigotry to vote for tribe and religious faith at any turn.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by alibiz: 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
Anyways:

https://www.nairaland.com/7167638/sorting-votes-begun-apc-presidential
APC is just wasting there time and resources, Atiku is the next president
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by OriOko88(m): 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
The op no get joy atal.. Tinubu result...loading.
I hope d votes wont break d scale today. �
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Thanos5555: 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
WhizdomXX:
Interesting. Christains open your eyes.

no oo we are not opening our eyes, we are busy with posting jesus, so we can take over whatsapp .
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Valyrian: 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
The electoral committee members started the counting of Bola Ahmed Tinubu VOTE afresh after the audience sensed a mistake in the counting. That it seems some numbers were omitted after 300+ count.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by BJanta: 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
Omoslim26:

What do you even mean by hateful Igbos,it's Igbo not ibo abi you just wan do una usual tribal gbosa wey una dey do with passion grin
I am a full time Igboman and my submission has got nothing to do with tribal sentiments,the question begs for answer if it were the other way round would the Muslim community have it??

I agree with you as a person. But you know what your people do on social media.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
Amah70:

If those Christians want a change for good, let them vote for Peter Obi.

What change?

Was GEJ not a Christian? Did his religion help to take Boko Haram out!!!

No!!!

My friends, you all need to stop being petty.

Christianity and tribe have not helped stopped politicians from looting the treasury.

Why do you now think that it would matter in security matters?
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by JBoss25(m): 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
Why una do my boy okorocha like this grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Anyways: 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Edyice: 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
Asceleb16:
On behalf of falseprophet
I see tinubu winning the primary election,i see him winning the general presidential election comes 2023,i see him becoming the next president of the federal republic of nigeria
This i have seen

This one generations has been tempered with

Tell me which junction is your abero collection centre is
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
WhizdomXX:
Interesting. Christains open your eyes.

Religion biggot, Obasanjo + Jonathan = 16years. In Lagos Christians 12years Loading....

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Unperturbed2022: 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
Somebody spent 100million but had no vote-What a wastage. Me self, i better pass the person.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by OriOko88(m): 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
Agape123:
Uncle Yemi…. How body do you like this so?
#Odale_Somebody

Tinubu.. God bless you leader… on your mandate I stand Gidigba
#BAT2023
Awon daddy e Nile ni odale! Ogolugo undecided
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Omoslim26: 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
lansile:

yes like jonathan and obasanjo. short memory dey worry some people

Does guys were bad but I tell you Nigerians would do anything to have those days back when a family of 5 can manage 2 derica of rice for #400 compared to how the evil Apc have wrecked the country to an unimaginable length of suffering.
Guy anyone who goes out there to vote for tinubu have zero pity for this country.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Amah70: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Thanos5555:

no oo we are not opening our eyes, we are busy with posting jesus, so we can take over whatsapp .

You don't believe in Jesus and His miracles.

The same way you didn't believe Nnamdi Kanu prophesying all that have happened since 2015, and worse to happen when Atiku takes over.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Handsum64: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
700 and still counting
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by DareBello(m): 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Those of you that collected money from Yahaya Bello to make noise online, they are waiting for you outside.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Obaino111: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nigeria my country funny country with wicked cabals
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Omoslim26:

And you think tinubu would be any better grin
I stand with Peter Obi.

I have no issue with your preference BUT I firmly believe Tinubu would do better. The only thing he has in common with Buhari is the party. Buhari failed, it’s not debatable.

Even a motor park tout can’t do worse than what we have currently in the country

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by shinealight(m): 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
[quote author=Anyways post=113597429][/quote]

Hahahahaha…..what a trouncing of the boys by Jagaban!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by delan40(m): 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
700 still counting Tinubu
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Omoslim26: 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
BJanta:

I agree with you as a person. But you know what your people do on social media.

Which people,ngwa start mentioning name, please don't mention ipob, those ones have lost their Igboness to something strange.
Come rain come shine I stand with Peter Obi.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Wkaay(m): 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
Let thy will be done oh Lord
All we are in need of is a government that will do the needful
Provide basic amenities and make life easier for us to live
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Karleb(m): 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin grin

As at now, we are one step away from eating cassava and corn for the next eight years.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ok
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by usagee36: 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Babachair will be VP to tinubu as a northern Christian. But he will never smell Aso Rock.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by Handsum64: 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Jagaban 800 and still counting
Re: APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement by tamdun: 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Amah70:

Igbo love Igbos.
But they see easily when a political sotuation is not gonna favor them, even if they all voted for an Igbo candidate.
They are not mumus guided by ethno-religious bigotry to vote for tribe and religious faith at any turn.
People won't take u serious if u don't make a statement, Tinubu was a lone in Lagos, one man mopo, fighting fed and state govt, today their party is ruling naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) / Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience / 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.