Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,721 members, 7,865,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

Is This Right.am Confused. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Right.am Confused. (445 Views)

I'm Craving This Right Now! (Pics ins.) / Is This Right Or Wrong / Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Right.am Confused. by investorcj(m): 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
So I recently started dating this girl a couple of months ago and I think I am not doing something right.
I have cut off ties with other girls just to focus on her like to give her my full attention but I think I am wrong.she calls her ex who broke up with her and a guy who is trying all his best to woo her which I am aware of but I just overlooked it.
But I need advice if it's right for me to give her my 100 percent even though I don't feel she gives upto 90 percent of her love to me. sad
Re: Is This Right.am Confused. by Cypress042: 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
Op do you know you're about to SIMp If yes think twice oo grin grin
Re: Is This Right.am Confused. by Kollins11: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nigerian girls are sex slaves.
Nigerian girls are sex objects.

We're have said here several times, you don't love a Nigerian girl rather you fvck them like an animal they are and dump them like a piece of trash.

Even my grandfather will come out from his grave and flog me with a cane if I try to propose 100% Love to any nigerian girl.
Re: Is This Right.am Confused. by Deborah98(f): 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
I still wonder what people do with people who are not ready to be committed in/ to a relationship. Forget the love Op, if for any reason there is zero commitment from her please do away with her and focus on your life. I can't be wasting my time,life, energy, love and everything on someone who isn't ready to reciprocate same to me.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right.am Confused. by danietohbadt(m): 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
You don dey looseguard.
You should never looseguard.
Never!
Re: Is This Right.am Confused. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
Focus on yourself. If your girl wants to stay, she'll stay.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right.am Confused. by Truvelisback(m): 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
investorcj:
So I recently started dating this girl a couple of months ago and I think I am not doing something right.
I have cut off ties with other girls just to focus on her like to give her my full attention but I think I am wrong.she calls her ex who broke up with her and a guy who is trying all his best to woo her which I am aware of but I just overlooked it.
But I need advice if it's right for me to give her my 100 percent even though I don't feel she gives upto 90 percent of her love to me. sad
No, it's not right. Get a Subtitute for her.
Re: Is This Right.am Confused. by PerfectStranger(m): 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
A simp in need is a simp indeed...
Re: Is This Right.am Confused. by SenecaTheYonger: 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
investorcj:

If you guys are already dating, then you can give her 30%. When she starts complaining, give her 100 percent for a few days (1 or 2) then go back.

Women like drama or you’ll be boring and they’ll start looking for fun by calling their ex and other things

1 Like

Re: Is This Right.am Confused. by Kobojunkie: 12:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
No, it's not right. Get a Subtitute for her.
See pastor in action. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is This Right.am Confused. by AllBlack: 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
investorcj:

She is rubbing shiiit on your face and you're here talking about love. There can be no love without respect.
The worst mistake you will make is to confront her because she will rubbish you by making you feel stupid. That is when you will start hearing those manipulative phrases like JUST A FRIEND & INSECURE & REAL MAN. You are simply begging for attention and respect if you confront her. Let her be in her zone.

open your trash can and put her right inside and see what happens. Don't even bother to tell her why you dumped her. Just dump her like a faulty charger.

Finally, you will not take any advice here. You will still go and beg her to GIVE YOU ALL HER LOVE. grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This Right.am Confused. by Truvelisback(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
See pastor in action. lipsrsealed
What does it have to do with this?
Re: Is This Right.am Confused. by YOUDARE: 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
listen to me very carefully,have other girlfriends,cause she will soon dump you and start dating her"just s friend" in just 2 days after the breakup. don't overlook shit
Re: Is This Right.am Confused. by YOUDARE: 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
don't overlook shit,love is for the weak

(1) (Reply)

Lesbians That Love Dick Are Not Attracted To Men / Are There Any Nigerian Women Who Like Video Games And Anime? / What Do You Tell A Guy/lady You Like But Don't Love At The End Of A Phone Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.