Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

What Are The Spiritual Implications Of Stepping On A Frog? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Spiritual Implications Of Stepping On A Frog? (1671 Views)

Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend / Nigerians Blast Busty Lady For Stepping Out Braless / Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Spiritual Implications Of Stepping On A Frog? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
I stepped on a frog this morning... What are the spiritual implications? Am I cursed?

Ps: I was raised a Catholic...

My zodiac is Aries...

Thanks!
Re: What Are The Spiritual Implications Of Stepping On A Frog? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
No one knows? undecided
Re: What Are The Spiritual Implications Of Stepping On A Frog? by Kobojunkie: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
Datboredberri:
I stepped on a frog this morning... What are the spiritual implications? Am I cursed?
Ps: I was raised a Catholic...
My zodiac is Aries...
Thanks!
What do you imagine could be the spiritual implications of a giant stepping on you? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are The Spiritual Implications Of Stepping On A Frog? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What do you imagine could be the spiritual implications of a giant stepping on you? undecided
I dunno... Whenever I dream of frogs... Something bad happens...
Re: What Are The Spiritual Implications Of Stepping On A Frog? by Kobojunkie: 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
Datboredberri:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] I dunno... Whenever I dream of frogs... Something bad happens...
Something bad happens or you condition yourself to expecting something bad to happen? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are The Spiritual Implications Of Stepping On A Frog? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Something bad happens or you condition yourself to expecting something bad to happen? undecided
Something bad happens...

Had an accident once...

Ex broke up with me...

Was beaten by some bad guys the day before yesterday...

So yeah...
Re: What Are The Spiritual Implications Of Stepping On A Frog? by thesicilian: 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Don't deliberately try to complicate your own life bro, not everything has a meaning

1 Like

Re: What Are The Spiritual Implications Of Stepping On A Frog? by Kobojunkie: 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Datboredberri:
Something bad happens...
Had an accident once...
Ex broke up with me...
Was beaten by some bad guys the day before yesterday...
So yeah...
You really think frogs are a bad omen and so to blame for your accident? Your ex breaking up with you? Your getting beaten by some bad guys the day before yesterday? undecided

Search your mind to find out exactly when and why frogs. The mind has ability to project its fears using images that mean something to us. Search the depths of your mind to find out why frogs are it for you or see a mental health counselor for advice. undecided

Another way is to decorate your room with images of frogs so your mind can make no longer use them in your dream as it used to. grin
Re: What Are The Spiritual Implications Of Stepping On A Frog? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You really think frogs are a bad omen and so to blame for your accident? Your ex breaking up with you? Your getting beaten by some bad guys the day before yesterday? undecided

Search your mind to find out exactly when and why frogs. The mind has ability to project its fears using images that mean something to us. Search the depths of your mind to find out why frogs are it for you or see a mental health counselor for advice. undecided

Another way is to decorate your room with images of frogs so your mind can make no longer use them in your dream as it used to. grin
You're not helping...

It did have implications! I lost 5k today... Atleast the guy I'm chasing didn't dump me!

And yes... When I was 10 I loved to play the game 'zuma'... But my aunt said it's cursed and banned me from ever playing it!
Re: What Are The Spiritual Implications Of Stepping On A Frog? by Kobojunkie: 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
Datboredberri:
You're not helping...

It did have implications! I lost 5k today... Atleast the guy I'm chasing didn't dump me!

And yes... When I was 10 I loved to play the game 'zuma'... But my aunt said it's cursed and banned me from ever playing it!
Does this game called Zuma have frogs in it of something? Is that where and how this association of frogs with bad omens came from for you? undecided

I am serious about you confronting this delusion you have headon so you can move past them. Bad things happen in life to everyone, frogs or no frongs. Some feel it happens more to them than to others but it all has to do with your mental really. Try to dissociate these with frogs and maybe you can more clearly see that "bad days" are common to all of us. undecided
Re: What Are The Spiritual Implications Of Stepping On A Frog? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
Datboredberri:

But my aunt said it's cursed and banned me from ever playing it!

Now grow up angry
Re: What Are The Spiritual Implications Of Stepping On A Frog? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
Re: What Are The Spiritual Implications Of Stepping On A Frog? by Bluezy13(m): 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hmmm...

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget / Are Women Getting Married To Two Men Becoming The New Norm (polyamory) / What Can U Do 4 Luv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.