Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary (27666 Views)

Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket / Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos / Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by coputa(m): 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
ApostlePaul14:
He has never lost any election
How would a man that carry his money with bullion van fail in any election in Nigeria.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Anticrime: 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mynd44:
Tinubu wins

Vote PETER OBI For a better Nigeria.....

1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Chaiz: 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
North has finally succeed
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Ofachiedo: 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
They are destined to hate people they live in their land. Hate is their heritage
Africana1123:
Asiwaju bola Ahmed , Nigeria political jagaban see how this man bench sitting vp, senate president, minister, governor,baba you have my full respect today my vote for you 2023 …..I notice something on nairaland and Twitter grin ; igbo too deh hate cool they can’t even step down for one candidate among themselves, now they see the man helping them in Lagos as there enemy ..I check some old news on nairaland today ..Peter Obi no try as governor make we deh tell ourself the truth ! Don’t let hatred kill you follow the man that know road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Diligence: 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
Who will vote Tinubu at general elections?

SouthSouth: Tinubu and co didn't allow GEJ to go for 2nd term

SouthEast: Tinubu used Lagos money for the primaries. SouthWest already had 16 years of President and Vice President and Speaker.

North: How can we trust Tinubu when we HV Atiku and Peter Obi

SouthWest: Tinubu's greatest critics are from SouthWest (Afenifere, etc) who believe is the turn of SouthEast, NorthEast or NorthCentral. Atiku is from NorthEast. Mr Peter Obi is from SouthEast.

The only strategy Tinubu has is to Rig elections like they did the APC Primaries. But Atiku, Peter Obi and millions of voters won't allow rigging this time round!
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by kingsonJR(m): 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bigboy911:

Mumu Tilumbu will not live to see the general election, even u won't live to see the general election
And you are hundred percent sure you will...Truly truly some of you think with your anus...its useless quoting you already...Go on and live forever...Predicter of death...useless thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Kdon2: 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
Seetto:

Please watch your tongue, you are on ur own..

Watch your brain before you lose it. Children of hate

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by olawonder(m): 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
LaSenior:
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

The way northerners will love to retain power eeeeeh

Even buhari himself go vote for Atiku

Come 2023 the North will rig in PDP with their own hands

APC saying goodbye to 2023

The idea that Tinubu wins the presidency is mind bugling for you guys… now you’re back to rooting for Atiku, na wa for una o. Just prepare your mind so you can hv some peace, Tinubu WILL win! We kept telling you he’ll win the primary but it was inconceivable in your bigoted minds!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by luluman: 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tunechi5:
This country is gone
Gone to where? Your village?
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Olastep(m): 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
Not surprised
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by kratos12345: 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
Africana1123:
Asiwaju bola Ahmed , Nigeria political jagaban see how this man bench sitting vp, senate president, minister, governor,baba you have my full respect today my vote for you 2023 …..I notice something on nairaland and Twitter grin ; igbo too deh hate cool they can’t even step down for one candidate among themselves, now they see the man helping them in Lagos as there enemy ..I check some old news on nairaland today ..Peter Obi no try as governor make we deh tell ourself the truth ! Don’t let hatred kill you follow the man that know road
dust
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Toktee(m): 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mynd44:
Tinubu wins

Tinubu cannot beat Atiku... PDP is coming back next year.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Kdon2: 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
nobody is crying,na primary no be general election, bulhari APCrooks can give a rat its flag to fly,bit they know the cat who's gonna win..wait till general election ..na that time you go no the teal game play..the North Tinubu like ludo! winning primary isn't the same as winning election!na that shock of losing go drive thief to his grave permanently..let me how Tinubu wan make northerner vote for him ahead of their kinsman.. hahaha I laff..a very grand case of Ao M'erin Joba thing..wait till election time,the people will decide... nigerians will never accept Tinubu as president..mark my words..na just next year

Ibos showed horrible hatred for Tinubu, it's now his turn to show them back. No more biafra

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Vaughanlanrewaj: 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
This is the Lord's doing!!
Thank you Lord!
We prayed and fasted https://www.nairaland.com/7144172/call-prayer-fasting-asiwaju-bola They mocked us but we kept praying and fasting.

God harkened to our prayers. Thank you Nigerians. Thank you Lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by kratos12345: 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
Don't worry. Deligates nor be am. Election proper dey come. Tufiakwa to that pesi, pesi wet wet man. He nor go happen
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Kdon2: 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bigboy911:

Mumu Tilumbu will not live to see the general election, even u won't live to see the general election

In your dreams. Children of hate cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Toktee(m): 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
olawonder:

The idea that Tinubu wins the presidency is mind bugling for you guys… now you’re back to rooting for Atiku, na wa for una o. Just prepare your mind so you can hv some peace, Tinubu WILL win! We kept telling you he’ll win the primary but it was inconceivable in your bigoted minds!
No be honest, am one of those that want osinbajo but I have to tell you, Tinubu does not have enough the kind of followers Buhari command during and after election that brought him to power yet they rigged Atiku out, this time Atiku/PDP will APC silly.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by yusfatedeeprof(m): 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2022

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by deltaprincess(f): 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
;
Mynd44:
Tinubu wins

Where are those naysayers?

I no talk am?

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by kingsonJR(m): 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
I personally know even if God descend to rule Nigeria himself...he will be incapacitated with how the country is structured...no ordinary being can do it except every region unites in its own accord so I don't believe in all this APC PDP Shenanigans but the hate of you people here unfortunately turned many of us to bigots like you who see nothing good in yeebos...I mean why will you just generalised on a region like there is no APC supporter in your state, hometown and villages..The last time I checked you have to win a minimum vote in every state before you become president..Why don't you go against your people who voted for APC in both of the election so you can get 100% vote for PDP in all of SS and SE but no you guys decide to pick on a region supporting his own undecided...When you decide not to have a common ground and pull massive support for a candidate too..Is that anyone's fault but yours? Then why pick on SW like all SW is 100% APC....You even go attacking an innocent food grin..ewedu and amala.. like seriously that's how low most of you think and reason...Thy hate will continue to consume you..They've even started wishing the man death like their own living is sure ;DHow old is Biden again? THIS IS HATE TAKEN TOO FAR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Pabloma: 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
LaSenior:

That is where you change it to now......all hail the CityBoy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by infogeneral: 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
Give it to him! Tinubu should be a political course that people should study.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by coputa(m): 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
This democratic dispensation does not favour the the south especially christians,they have been playing second fiddle.OBJ a southern christian handed over power to Musa Yar'adua a northern muslim,Muhamadu Buhari,another northern muslim took over from Yar'adua.And now the two major political parties are fielding two muslims,Nigeria is really an islamic country
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Emilokoiyawon: 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
coputa:
This democratic dispensation does not favour the the south especially christians,they have been playing second fiddle.OBJ a southern christian handed over power to Musa Yar'adua a northern muslim,Muhamadu Buhari,another northern muslim took over from Yar'adua.And now the two major political parties are fielding two muslims,Nigeria is really an islamic country

mumu because of your religious bigotry you forget GEJ. Hate has destroyed your brain. Stoopid eboe.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Demurray: 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
chii8:

Please, I registered in 2011,relocated to a different local government, can I still vote with that same card?
Yes sir but you will have to change the polling unit if you feel like voting where closeest to you. visit the INEC website.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by TheAviator: 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
LaSenior:

Fake
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by koning: 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
6sco:
it was a walk over for the man, he has done his homework very well.

Yes. He paid very well. A breakdown of the result tells you that Tinubu paid the delegates heavily.

Except for the 38 votes that went to Umahi, all the SE APC delegates voted for Tinubu. I know the APC chairman in Enugu state. Ugo has definitely cashed out.

The other Igbo candidates got Zero and 1 vote. Even Rochas.

Nigerian politics is still very much 'Cash and Carry' .We have a looong way to go.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by coputa(m): 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

mumu because of your religious bigotry you forget GEJ. Hate has destroyed your brain. Stoopid eboe.
Half brain, you are not a good student of history.It was Yar'aduas administration,Jonathan was the vp to him, after his(yar'adua) death,the north were even strongly against him becoming the president.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by AminuRano87(m): 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
They said, northerners will betray Tinubu, they will retire him today. Where are they now?
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Enumerator(m): 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
I tell you!
Tunechi5:
This country is gone
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by coputa(m): 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:
This is the Lord's doing!!
Thank you Lord!
We prayed and fasted https://www.nairaland.com/7144172/call-prayer-fasting-asiwaju-bola They mocked us but we kept praying and fasting.

God harkened to our prayers. Thank you Nigerians. Thank you Lord.
I did'nt see Tinubu as your surname o. Are you an inlaw to him.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Aflick: 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
We have started voting in the same Leaders we ought not to due to our recent predicament. May God see Nigeria through

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports / Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso / IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.