Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary (27678 Views)

Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket / Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos / Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Themandator: 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Tinubu is reaping what he has been sowing right from way back by investing in people and the system at large, he put in work and effort moving from one state to another to meet delegates and also contributing here and there, no be small thing!

Na Buga reloaded for Tinubu urchins right now grin

But, we don't need either Tinubu or Atiku as President biko

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo right now...

Tinubu is a divine candidate and mandate.. Imagije how Buhari spoke and unspoke on the same issue
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Kdon2: 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
LegendHero:

Why is Osinbajo a better man? Because he speaks good english?

Same man that is promising to send us to the moon if he wins but could not do same with his principal as VP for 7 years?

Mumuric comment
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Khaysee: 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
LaSenior:
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

The way northerners will love to retain power eeeeeh

Even buhari himself go vote for Atiku

Come 2023 the North will rig in PDP with their own hands

APC saying goodbye to 2023

You said he cant win before what happened to your narrative

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Emola12(m): 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu leh me see u go lo lo lo leh me see u go lo lo lo buga won ..... Buh I support Peter obi
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Jmichael1(m): 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
candidbabe:
Hmmm. . Affliction shall not happen a second Time . God forbid
e dn already happen....
we got no choice rather to choose btw tinubu and atiku....
peter obi no follow,dat one no go win past one state(anambra)if at all.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by BeeNG3: 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS
JAGABAN ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED
"E LO FOKAN BALE"
OMO TINUBU.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Maverick777: 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
chii8:

Please, I registered in 2011,relocated to a different local government, can I still vote with that same card?
It depends on who you want to vote
if its P.O- it'd work wherever
If its bullion van or anini- it can't work anywhere!
choice is urs.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by chatinent: 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
stanluiz:
Nigeria pratice money politics democracy.

And you expect Them to work after they win the main general presidential election.

I pity Nigeria foreign reserve. Atiku and Tinubu will loot and steal the future of unborn children and generation.

Absolutely. I pity their sheeple more since they suffer more from it.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by BigBrother9ja: 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
ronalmagic10:
Children of hate, Northern slaves, meth addicts, drug dealers, ritualists, nnamdi cownu slaves, hypocrites, vacillators, region of political miscalculators... How market ooo?
cheesy
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Tellwhat: 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
ronalmagic10:
Children of hate, Northern slaves, meth addicts, drug dealers, ritualists, nnamdi cownu slaves, hypocrites, vacillators, region of political miscalculators... How market ooo?
Mynd44 be like you no dey like to ban this kind people because they echoe your views

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by abbey621(m): 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
Joezinho:

How's Tinubu better? As a deputy or vice you are constitutionally and morally limited. You can not step beyond your limits, otherwise you will be booted out.

Oh so he feared being booted out, caved in and watched as the country plundered into darkness. Now for some reason, we should give him a chance because VP no get power but as president he would correct all of Buhari's errors and set the country straight even tho he stated he would maintain the status quo? COMEDY grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Hegi41(m): 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
After running his mouth., So this is how yahaya Bello intend to defeat Atiku before 2pm @2023 general election?. With such low figure, nawa o
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by OgunkeelAllMod: 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
Menace2Society:
Some people go cry taya today!!!
nobody is crying,na primary no be general election, bulhari APCrooks can give a rat its flag to fly,bit they know the cat who's gonna win..wait till general election ..na that time you go no the teal game play..the North Tinubu like ludo! winning primary isn't the same as winning election!na that shock of losing go drive thief to his grave permanently..let me how Tinubu wan make northerner vote for him ahead of their kinsman.. hahaha I laff..a very grand case of Ao M'erin Joba thing..wait till election time,the people will decide
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by iammolise(m): 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
If u are voting around lagos and ogun come election day pls watch ur back... The agberoz and thugs are in the race.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Khaysee: 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
He has never lost an Election b4 he is a master of politics
BAT

I will vote obi instead of Atiku this atiku na serial loser
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by YinkaAD: 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
Diabetes can now be reversed

Don’t wait before it leads to complications like blindness, stroke, kidney failure, sexual performance problems and many other life changing complications.

You can now lower your sugar levels from the 300+ to as low as 85 GUARANTEED

The goal is for you to act FAST before it leads to irreversible complications.

No more FAKE herbal concoction, teas or failed promises.

Check my profile signature on how to contact us
https://www.nairaland.com/yinkaad
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by OgunkeelAllMod: 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
Menace2Society:
Some people go cry taya today!!!
nobody is crying,na primary no be general election, bulhari APCrooks can give a rat its flag to fly,bit they know the cat who's gonna win..wait till general election ..na that time you go no the teal game play..the North Tinubu like ludo! winning primary isn't the same as winning election!na that shock of losing go drive thief to his grave permanently..let me how Tinubu wan make northerner vote for him ahead of their kinsman.. hahaha I laff..a very grand case of Ao M'erin Joba thing..wait till election time,the people will decide... nigerians will never accept Tinubu as president..mark my words..na just next year
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Kobicove(m): 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
Landslide victory!

Congratulations Jagaban!
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by SpecialEdition: 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
chii8:

Please, I registered in 2011,relocated to a different local government, can I still vote with that same card?

Yes you have to update your details to your new location
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Melvin56: 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Why mention pdp Mr tinubu were you not part of it before.you said pdp led Nigeria astray for 16yrs but that 16yrs is better than the 7yrs buhari has used so far to destroy this country
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Flairoqy(m): 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
Joezinho:
In Naija's politics, the best man for the job hardly wins any political election. As long as delegates are concerned there's no way Osinbajo can match Tinubu..

Osinbajo is obviously a better material but it goes beyond being a better material. Tinubu is a politician while Osinbajo is a professional.

Unfortunately those of us who love Osinbajo are not part of the delegate and so we have little or no input except during the main elections..
Can we still vote PYO during general election?
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Skymason20(m): 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
I just dey laugh people that thinks atiku will defeat bola T. grin..
Before primary I knew both will win their party tickets if primaries were conducted!!

South west done for ahmend
--------------------
The battle is now
North, south south & A 50%south east,
Obi already took 50%..

2023 awaits cool

Like for dollar wink, share for bullur van grin

Ikomason I am obedient. smiley..
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Hegi41(m): 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
Congrats ABAT..ooo you ve succeeded abi?.. Now let the defection begin.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Africana1123(m): 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin grin jagaban I love this grin
Golan007:

Dem no go gree.

Meanwhile, I've been blasting yhis song back to back...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVLziml8jZ8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by kingsonJR(m): 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bigboy911:
Tilumbu will not live to see the general election
I have never comment in any politics section but this is hate taken too far...Mark today's down on your calendar bro, a higher evil will befell you. Please just mark it down and remember today.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by SeunNotOwner: 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
chii8:

Go INEC office and request for a transfer to another poling unit
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by LadeeE: 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
Soft landing for Atiku
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Bigboy911: 2:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
kingsonJR:

I have never comment in any politics section but this is hate taken too far...Mark today's down on your calendar bro, a higher evil will befell you. Please just mark it down and remember today.
Mumu Tilumbu will not live to see the general election, even u won't live to see the general election
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Anticrime: 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:
All hail king Asiwaju Mohammed Tinubu the incoming presido of Nigeria shocked
This is Crazy
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Gangster1ms: 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Anonanon:
Children of hate will stay clear of this thread..Idiot lots.

They will soon come out talk about how there Obishit is going to be president of there dream..
Read what you typed again and tell me if you're not brainless
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by InvertedHammer: 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
/

Rochas Okorocha, Jack Rich and Tunde Bakare grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even BetNaija degenerate gamblers haven't lost so much in a short time---N300m down the drain!

Now we know the fake God that Bakare talks to that informed him that he will be the next President.

Gullibles will still go to his church. grin

/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi / Revealed: Real Reasons Buhari Chose His SGF, COS - Nigerian Tribune / Buhari: Chinonso Obasi Reveals Information He Got On President’s Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.