Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary (27655 Views)

Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket / Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos / Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by coputa(m): 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
deltaprincess:
;

Where are those naysayers?

I no talk am?

grin grin
Nigeria election is very easy to predict,everyone knew that Tinubu will win the primaries,if there's no interference.There's nothing strange here.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Emilokoiyawon: 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
coputa:
Half brain, you are not a good student of history.It was Yar'aduas administration,Jonathan was the vp to him, after his(yar'adua) death,the north were even strongly against him becoming the president.
us

I have a simple question for you:

In 2011 did Nigerians (including Northerners and Muslims) elect GEJ as president of Nigeria? Yes or No?
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by ibroopeyemi(m): 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
In his mandate we stand BAT.

Where is the guy that used to call his father Asiwere ?

In BATIFIED WE MOVED

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by coputa(m): 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
us

In 2011 did Nigerians (including Northerners and Muslims) elect GEJ as president of Nigeria? Yes or No?
Good question,yes,Jonathan was elected president.You should also ask,how did an unknown southern minority became the presidential flag bearer of the PDP,this is how it happened. Obasanjo handed over the baton of power to yar'adua not Jonathan,he,Jonathan only rode on the back of Yar'adua to become president and he used the incumbency power to win the 2011 election,he was'nt voted for by the north(muslims)they never liked him.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by coputa(m): 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
us

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by saintkeppy(m): 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
post=113603854:
JAGABAN CONGRATULATIONS.

WE MOVE.....

No long tin.

END OF THREAD.

This is how you supported General Muhammed Buhari GMB in 2015, look at where we are as a nation today &now Tinubu,
Aswear, there is this negative microscopic view about you.

When will a competent youth or a more healthy man have a chance to rule Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by madjune(m): 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nigeria is finished.

How can any mind expect either Tinubu or Atiku who have been in the corridors of power through decades of lifetimes to turn the Nigerian economy around for the better?
These two are parts of the ruling elite who created these present woes.

But, it's a democracy.
Folks will as usual vote along tribal lines and expect tomorrow's wonders. That's ok.
But, nobody should complain about untold hardship in the future after voting in someone or people whom they already knew their antecedents prior to voting.

Tribalism or ethnicity doesn't work the economy
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by webizone(m): 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
Anonanon:
Children of hate will stay clear of this thread..Idiot lots.

They will soon come out talk about how there Obishit is going to be president of there dream..

I think I am one of the people you might call "children of hate". Sorry, I wasn't here on time because I was busy. Well, I am only here to say congratulations to Tinubu because he knows his terrain and he won even as I didn't think he will. However, this is where I stop because I think Peter Obi would do a better job in turning the affairs of Nigeria around for the whole populace. I understand if that is not your intention. If it is only for yourself and immediate benefactors, I have no issue because everyone has different degree of heart. But most of all, I believe the country has to go back to the basics. Regardless of PO or BAT or Atiku. If people of Nigeria say how they are living is good for them, I can't really do much but try and make my side better. QED.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Emilokoiyawon: 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
coputa:
Good question,yes,Jonathan was elected president.You should also ask,how did an unknown southern minority became the presidential flag bearer of the PDP,this is how it happened. Obasanjo handed over the baton of power to yar'adua not Jonathan,he,Jonathan only rode on the back of Yar'adua to become president and he used the incumbency power to win the 2011 election,he was'nt voted for by the north(muslims)they never liked him.

GEJ won majority muslims states of Borno, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara and Nassarawa. You don't know what you are talking about. Most of you here just run your mouth like faucet without having even the smallest amount of sense.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by coputa(m): 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

GEJ won majority muslims states of Borno, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara and Nassarawa. You don't know what you are talking about. Most of you here just run your mouth like faucet without having even the smallest amount of sense.
You think elections in Nigeria are credable,did you see the Dollar rain in the just concluded APC primaries.Do they vote for Tinubu out of love/patriotism or for his money.Mumu like you will now start giving me foolish statistics and figures of how he won some states and bla,bla,bla. Jonathan won those states with incumbency power and not votes cast by northerners(muslims) out of love or patriotism or love for the country.You are still a political puppy,learn and grow up.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by effido666: 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mainmanpadi:
Not a fan of Tinubu or Atiku but my vote is for Tinubu
u av started the same way u voted for buhari and today u are crying....I wonder y u will prefer a sick and dying old man to Atiku,Obi or Kwakwanso
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Bbbw: 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
Good
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Mainmanpadi(m): 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
effido666:
u av started the same way u voted for buhari and today u are crying....I wonder y u will prefer a sick and dying old man to Atiku,Obi or Kwakwanso
Did I come to your house crying? As a citizen with a voter's card, I have the right to vote for any candidate of my choice.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by t2luv1: 10:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tunechi5:
This country is gone

That Country is done. You can stick a fork in it.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by mrkings84(m): 2:55am On Jun 09, 2022
2 big and known thiefs emerging from the 2 big party .... I am sorry I can't vote any of them. At this point even if Obi has a very slim chance, my vote is for him.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by michaelbelgium(m): 3:12am On Jun 09, 2022
So with all the Hausa Rochas spoke, he got zero vote....������
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by michaelbelgium(m): 3:31am On Jun 09, 2022
DKM123:
Before you come here to be jumping like a frog, think of YOUR LIFE. I will only understand if you have a stake in supporting Tinubu like being a member of the APC.

If not, you need your head examined. You should be reflecting on the choice of candidates being fielded to rule over you for the next 8 solid years. Add that to your age and you will realize that time is going and your children's future is at stake. From Atiku and now, Tinubu. The old man can barely climb down the stairs for goodness sake. His speech is slurry and his health is obviously not fit but he wants to be president by fire by force cos thats this PERSONAL AMBITION. Yet you are here being excited over Yoruba and Igbo squabble. I pity for una.
Guy, the thing was driving me crazy....
Are you sure the people in this country are humans or rather animals?
How can a sensible person who wishes this country well be rejoicing over the emergence of Tinubu?
Someone who is supposed to go and take care of his health.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by seanwilliam(m): 9:45am On Jun 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:
All hail king Asiwaju Mohammed Tinubu the incoming presido of Nigeria shocked

A moniker voiceofstreet is accusing me of scamming him. I asked him for evidence, he’s failed to prove that .

I created a thread on it already. Kindly look into it.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by effido666: 11:39am On Jun 09, 2022
Mainmanpadi:
Did I come to your house crying? As a citizen with a voter's card, I have the right to vote for any candidate of my choice.
Na u sabi !
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary by Dynmyt: 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
He will just come in like yar'adua... And later.. you know the rest. History will repeat itself
This have seen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land / Adesina, Oteh’s Appointments Show We Had A World-class Economic Team – Jonathan / Health Worker Who Treated Turji’s Gunshot Wound Arrested In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.