Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out (13131 Views)

Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla / President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) / Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by CocoaOla: 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
This people don't have anything to offer only to cause refugees crashes here and there
Nigerians are in troubles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by eldoradoxx: 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
Only that Tinubu is the under dog in the 2023 Presidential election. Atiku will swallow Bola

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by Jmichael1(m): 6:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
I'm nt a supporter of any party....
my own be say the highest bidder got my vote
las las the breakfast go reach every body...
Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by Oysters(m): 6:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nato008:

Asinh.... The past eight years we lived the good life.,mtchew

We're soooooooooo fxcked ...

What's the chance the fulani elite still serve him breakfast? Cus there's no chance in hell they'd sit idly by and watch him turn aso rock to Lagos wherein he's appointing so-called loyalist successors.

The thought of this man ruling Nigeria for the next 8 years is legit frightening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by blowjohn(m): 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
This song by Nas captures Tinubu in these moments....

Nas, you're the man.

They plan was to knock me out the top of the game
But I overstand, they truth is all lame
I hold cannons that shoot balls of flame
Right in they fat mouth then I carve my name
Nas, too real, Nas, true king
It's however you feel, go 'head, you swing
Your arms too short to box with God
I don't kill soloists, only kill squads
Fame went to they head, so now it's "Bleep Nas?"
Yesterday you begged for a deal, today you tough guys
I seen it coming
Soon as I popped my first bottle
I spotted my enemies tryna do what I do
Came in with my style, so I fathered you
I kept changing on the world since "Barbeque"
Now you wanna hang with niggas I hung with
Bleep bitches I hit, it's funny I once said
If I, ever make a record, I take a cheque
And put something away for a rainy day to make my exit
But look at me now, ten years deep
Since the project bench with crack in my sock, asleep
I never asked to be top of rap's elite
Just a ghetto child tryna learn the crafts of the streets
But look at me now
You're the man, you're the man
Now wait a sec', give me time to explain, women and fast cars
And diamond rings can poison a rap star
Was suicidal, high, smoking so much lye
I saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky
Wish I could flap wings and fly away
To where black kings in Ghana stay
So I could get old, my flesh rot away
But that'll be the day when it's peace
When my gat don't need to spray
When these streets are safe to play
Sex with death, indulge in these women
Vision my own skeleton swimming in eternal fire
Broads play with pentagrams in they vagina
Like the Exorcist, then they gave birth to my seeds
I beg for God's help, why they love hurting me?
I'm your disciple, a thug certainly
I'm the N, the A to the S-I-R
If I wasn't, I must've been Escobar
.45 in my waist, staring at my reflection
In the mirror, sitting still in the chair like Mike Concepcion
When everything around me got cloudy
The chair became a king's throne, my destiny found me
It was clear why the struggle was so painful
Metamorphosis, this is what I changed to
And God, I'm so thankful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W4RrDo8qyo
Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
The name "Jagaban" is a cocaine pusher in Swahili.
The name "Atiku" is a Yoruba name which means"we(not me) are dead"
None of these two criminals are coming to make life better for me and you.They are both coming to recover all their electioneering expenses.Including the dollars they use in bribing delegates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by smileyoo: 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tissaia:
Atiku wins. Hear me out, I'm from the North, we vote along religion and ethnic lines. Tinubu is Yoruba and half Muslim. His VP will be christian. Atiku is Hausa, Fulani-kanuri and Muslims. They are both corrupt, we simply vote our own corrupt (Atiku) at least he will steal and invest it in the north. Muslim/Muslim ticket is still a defeat for tinubu.

Atiku wins
Atiku wins
Atiku is the next president.
we the thinking masses already know that.
the north played a more smarter politics than the south. they just want to satisfy tinubu's doggedness, by allowing him to win the primaries, but at the general elections, everybody go answer him papa name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by ezegenigbonine: 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
Reality3080:
the same way we will not let the people who died at awkuzu river go in vain

Receive sense in Jesus name
Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by Reality3080: 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
ezegenigbonine:

Receive sense in Jesus name
mumu

U want to rope a civilian into Lekki but want to tell us a sitting governor is innocent

Igbos if u try defame tinubu u will receive double that u won’t even b able to promote d pandora thief again

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by ud4u: 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
Fingers crossed, just watching undecided
Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by rollandben(m): 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
God will never let me vote these 2 thieves. Peter Obi all the way

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by Iamolukorede(m): 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nigeria is under spiritual constructions, who ever becomes the next Nigeria president won't determine its success or leading it through a progressive path.

Sadly, No country as ever prospered either without a great leader or a popular revolt.
The future of Nigeria resides in the hands of God, the heaven are waiting for the righteous to do the needful which is to return to him, hearing it loud and clear, the Holy ghost says when the wicked rules the pple languish in pain. The host of heaven's made it so,until Nigeria return to its source then he will have � mercy. Selah
Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by IPIGMODS: 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
cocoboss:
GO TO HELL TINUBU
I'm sure you know your way to HELL. Stay there grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by Hassanmaye(m): 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
Tinubu thanks APC delegates, Buhari, party leaders, says 'we must keep PDP out of power'

https://lagostoday.com.ng/tinubu-thanks-apc-delegates-buhari-party-leaders-says-we-must-keep-pdp-out-of-power/
Wow
Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by SoNature(m): 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
Why are they shouting pdp when they are still in power? Why not tell us what u want to do

They already did: keeping PDP out of power
Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by OKOATA(m): 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
neoclassical:
Tinubu's victory is a testament that Nigeria is a country that detest development.
Bros calm down, no be delegate vote? Let's wait till the D day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by jaxxy(m): 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lanre4uonly:
Congratulations Jagaban.
Delegates have spoken while Nigerians would decide at the poll.
Wishing all the candidates all the best at we edge closer to the 2023 election.
God bless Nigeria and well meaning Nigerians.

Tinubu may even lose lagos. grin
Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by LivingTribunal: 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
The old BAT you see today in the photo below.. Imagine him as president of Nigeria in the next 8 years.. YOU GUYS MUST BE OUT OF YOUR MINDS!!

Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by Bbbw: 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Apc has done nothing in the past 7years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by Angel55555(m): 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tissaia:
Atiku wins. Hear me out, I'm from the North, we vote along religion and ethnic lines. Tinubu is Yoruba and half Muslim. His VP will be christian. Atiku is Hausa, Fulani-kanuri and Muslims. They are both corrupt, we simply vote our own corrupt (Atiku) at least he will steal and invest it in the north. Muslim/Muslim ticket is still a defeat for tinubu.

Atiku wins
Atiku wins
Clown
Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by cocoboss(m): 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
Godispeace:
no he can not join your miserable father in hell, he is better off shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You’re a BASTARD I am sure
Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by cocoboss(m): 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
IPIGMODS:

I'm sure you know your way to HELL. Stay there grin
This is why you’re not successful yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
Reality3080:
Hate apart this guy can really make things happen just like we had in Lagos,u can see he’s not quoting figures out of context to impress anyone

I believe this guy will do better cos he has one been tested n he proved it beyond reasonable doubt that he can be trusted

Am wondering why u call an ancestor a guy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by victorazy(m): 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Keeping PDP out has been their objective, no blueprints or agenda.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by Realguyman1(m): 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
Reality3080:
Hate apart this guy can really make things happen just like we had in Lagos,u can see he’s not quoting figures out of context to impress anyone

I believe this guy will do better cos he has one been tested n he proved it beyond reasonable doubt that he can be trusted
Let's wait and see
Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
I was about mentioning you with Arrewa, trying out different spellings boom, I saw this.

How's Ahmad Bola Tinubu a half Muslim?

I'll be very appreciative if you can answer me
Tissaia:

Atiku wins
Atiku wins

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by Tissaia(f): 7:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I was about mentioning you with Arrewa, trying out different spellings boom, I saw this.

How's Ahmad Bola Tinubu a half Muslim?

I'll be very appreciative if you can answer me
his wife is a Christian, all his entourage..... simply all his house/political boys are christians.
Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by IPIGMODS: 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
cocoboss:

This is why you’re not successful yet
Only if you know.
Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by Gubioma: 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tissaia:

Atiku wins
Atiku wins
Dan Borno....
Maddam u ar not from the north just close ur anal cavity
Shikenan nagode
Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by soundgodrecords: 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
Thiefnubi cannot never be our president.Sick thiefnubi cannot use the remaining resources of Nigeria to go 4 medical treatment in london like dullard to cure his dermentia.
Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by Zion243(m): 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tissaia:

Atiku wins
Atiku wins

Wake up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Second Niger Bridge Will Be Ready In 2022 - FG / I Did Not Plan To Kill Oshiomhole - Odubu / Ondo: Makarfi, Sheriff Factions Submit Different Candidates’ Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.