Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out (13127 Views)

Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla / President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) / Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
That's why he himself as an individual is half Muslim?

Can you back this up with any evidence in Islam (be it Qur'an, Hadith or fatwa) as you know we're not assertive on our opinion without the above
Tissaia:
his wife is a Christian, all his entourage..... simply all his house/political boys are christians.
Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
It's all about keeping pdp out and not even the interest of the people.. thank God u talk am with ur mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by pharmaking: 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
Jagaban. Heavyweight

Atiku. Middleweight

Kwankwaso. Lightweight

Peter Obi. No weight

Hear me children of hate, APC will coast to victory come next year.

PDP and NNPP will share northern votes

PDP will beat LP in south yeast blue, black and yellow.

Ask your Yoruba friends the meaning of Ashiwaju.

Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by LivingTribunal: 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tissaia:
his wife is a Christian, all his entourage..... simply all his house/political boys are christians.
And that makes him a half muslim?
You are r e t a r d e d

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by simplesearch: 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
What kind of vindictive undemocratic leaders are this? How do you keep talking about keeping PDP out of circulation. when he should be more concern on how to be of invaluable service to the people whose trust he's about to hold perhaps in a short while. How does keeping PDP logo away translate to automatic performance for APC, cos as far as any intelligent person is concerned PDP=APC? This is how our outgoing president and his team kept PDP perpetually in their mentions until several of them cross carpeted to APC. Is this irrelevances really what we have to contend with again for another four or eight years? Campaign should be issue based and not about keeping a particular party at bay.
Hiw Our democracy down here seems rudderless and stinks so badly too! God save Nigeria!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by Franking: 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
It's not about PDP, Mr man. This country is in a mess. U helped install the disaster called Buhari. If u win, and I pray u don't, then u need to clear this mess.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by Lexusgs430: 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tissaia:
Atiku wins. Hear me out, I'm from the North, we vote along religion and ethnic lines. Tinubu is Yoruba and half Muslim. His VP will be christian. Atiku is Hausa, Fulani-kanuri and Muslims. They are both corrupt, we simply vote our own corrupt (Atiku) at least he will steal and invest it in the north. Muslim/Muslim ticket is still a defeat for tinubu.

Atiku wins
Atiku wins
Atiku is the next president.

You're conveniently forgetting the little matter of INEC's audio independence........... cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by Dscop: 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tissaia:
Atiku wins. Hear me out, I'm from the North, we vote along religion and ethnic lines. Tinubu is Yoruba and half Muslim. His VP will be christian. Atiku is Hausa, Fulani-kanuri and Muslims. They are both corrupt, we simply vote our own corrupt (Atiku) at least he will steal and invest it in the north. Muslim/Muslim ticket is still a defeat for tinubu.

Atiku wins
Atiku wins
Atiku is the next president.

You must be the Nostradamus of your village.

Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by wonlasewonimi: 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
People need to watch this speech @ 1.5x speed. This is horrible!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_WTV3Nbeb4&ab_channel=AriseNews
Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by ochibaoda: 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu promise us paradise during the campaign to bring Muhammadu Buhari, here we are today after 8 years worse off. I wonder with what achievement he is going campaign. I will personally stone sachet water at him and damn the consequence.
He is a failure as Buhari.
Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by oluwabunmi61010: 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nairaland una no dey tire? It's becoming toxic!! Since months now it's been shitty news!!! Apc and pdpTinubu dis atiku dat! We are fedup Tinubu don win primaries, rest abegNairaland una no dey tire? It's becoming toxic!! Since months now it's been shitty news!!! Apc and pdpTinubu dis atiku dat! We are fedup Tinubu don win primaries, rest abeg...
Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by CheapHomes1: 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
RHMSTECH:
That man was able to defeat the following people
1. President
2. Vice President
3. Senate president
4. sitting governors
5. Ministers
6. Party chairman
7. Children of hate

He literally hijacked the party structure from those above.

See ehn, hate in peace but there’s something to learn from him despite your opposition.

What is there to learn? Is Tinubu now a role model?
Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by CheapHomes1: 11:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
Reality3080:
Hate apart this guy can really make things happen just like we had in Lagos,u can see he’s not quoting figures out of context to impress anyone

I believe this guy will do better cos he has one been tested n he proved it beyond reasonable doubt that he can be trusted

What things can he make happen just like we had in Lagos? What was he tested in and how did he prove that he can be trusted?
Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:59am On Jun 09, 2022
Reality3080:
Hate apart this guy can really make things happen just like we had in Lagos,u can see he’s not quoting figures out of context to impress anyone

I believe this guy will do better cos he has one been tested n he proved it beyond reasonable doubt that he can be trusted
and what do you have in lagos... u need to travel beyond seme border
Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by Cyriloha(m): 6:33am On Jun 09, 2022
Lankyscot:
Truth be told, if I am asked to choose one man to learn the ART OF POLITICS from, it will be BOLA AHMED TINUBU�. Leave all sentiments aside, I will gladly sit at the feet of Bola because he is a POLITICAL MAESTRO cum JUGGERNAUT. Omoooo, with his shaky hands and unsteady feet, the man got "around" 50% of the APC aspirants to step down for him. He beat the Northern Cabal to it's game and wearied out the APC National Chairman..."Tinubu 101" should hanceforth be studied as a course in all Political Science Departments across Nigeria. It is imperative we study a man who has survived so long, moving from NADECO to founding the ACN to Co-founding the APC and now becoming a Presidential Candidate�.

Tinubu gave them 100m to purchase the tickets so why won't they step down ⬇️ for him? That was the agreement, you get the point now �
Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by Monchengladbach(m): 11:23am On Jun 09, 2022
Godispeace:
ok till then , sebi u these useless drug addicted IPOB/ESN , biafra flat heads are always chest beaters shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked bast add. u cant even support ur own peter obi . useless lunatic fellow

You are the Bastard here

I made a permutation

While your bitter and and devoid of sound reasoning.

Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by Nato008(m): 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
Oysters:

We're soooooooooo fxcked ...

What's the chance the fulani elite still serve him breakfast? Cus there's no chance in hell they'd sit idly by and watch him turn aso rock to Lagos wherein he's appointing so-called loyalist successors.

The thought of this man ruling Nigeria for the next 8 years is legit frightening
Buhari eight years was a total waste, his vice could have had a solid chance only if he had resigned.... Just for one moment imagine osinbajo and obi, but nah instead he is saying he was to continue buhari legacy..... Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by Nato008(m): 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Don’t mind the idiot, what has APC done, he is still mentioning pdp?
Na so buhari dey mention PDP back to back, now APC again has somehow skipped this past eight years and is talking about PDP..... Both are just, dont know
Re: Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out by ezegenigbonine: 6:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
Reality3080:
mumu

U want to rope a civilian into Lekki but want to tell us a sitting governor is innocent

Igbos if u try defame tinubu u will receive double that u won’t even b able to promote d pandora thief again

Person pikin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku / Ewi of Ado-Ekiti Advocates Flogging, Arrest Of Indecently Dressed Youths / Aisha Buhari Backtracks, Constitutes Campaign Team For Husband’s Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.