Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Ekanem To Akpabio: When You Don't Have Delegates, You Withdraw Not To Step Down - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekanem To Akpabio: When You Don't Have Delegates, You Withdraw Not To Step Down (27765 Views)

Ex-Gov Yari Lands In London Hospital After Losing Senate Presidency To Akpabio / I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio / INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekanem To Akpabio: When You Don't Have Delegates, You Withdraw Not To Step Down by webizone(m): 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
africanpride1:

I sincerely wish this ediot would for once accept Historical Truth, and focus on becoming better than his father, instead of still shamelessly trying to twist History to change Narrative as they usually do. He has never said this kind of stupidly concocted big Lie on this Forum before. What evious sad Souls like you don't know is that a Lie is forver a Lie, and even if you succeeded in deceiving some gullible People with it for a while, Truth would eventually Surface and Disgrace a Lie. Every wise Child acknowledges the mistake of his father and Focus all efforts on not repeating them. History don't Lie, the Historical Books are there for us all Younger Generation to verify.

It is height of Self-deception to think redundant Labour Party would perform miracles to better PDP and APC during National Election. Are Igbos the most senslessly selfish Satanic Self-deceitful people on Earth?! Their Self-deceitful over-bloated Ego and satanic Greed had made them to once again Destroy Nigeria's Chance of becoming Free from Under Fulani Bondage. Why makes them to sell the future of their next Generation into eternal Slavery? Azikwe did it! And even their younger Generation that is supposed to learn form History still do it again.

We know how Igbos controlled PDP right from the last Convention when the current PDP Chairman was manovoured into Office. How come same Igbos still collected Millions from Fulani Atiku to make him get the Presidential Ticket instead of Obi their brother? How can a People be so senselessly greedy to so cheaply selfishly sell their Chance of becoming President just like that that?! If Obi had been the PDP Flag bearer, APC would have had no Choice than to also field in a Southerner as their Presidential Flag Bearer too, knowing fully well that it is the Turn of Southerner to Lead Nigeria. My heart still bleeds because I vowed to Vote Obi thinking Igbos are not just hypocrites that could sell him so cheaply and enthrone same Fulani that has been slaughtering and marginalizing them from Adam.

Igbos are demonic Greedy Sad Souls that caused the Enslavement of Southern Nigerian to Fulanis, first by Azikwe going to submit to them as their Slave because of demonic Envy against Awolowo that took him as Fellow Southern Brother and even took an Oath with him to serve as his Vice in other to ensure that Southern Unity would Head the First Republic. The most shocking thing about Igbos is how they always deceitfully Twist Narrative and History to try to Pretend that they are the White and Just ones. Always quick to Paint others Black to masquerade themselves as good. A wise man once said "If you see an Igbo and see a Snake, quickly Kill the Igbo because Igbos is more satanically Dangerous than the most Venomous Snake."

2ndly, Fulanis never really knews how to use AK47 to Subdue a Nation until Satanic Greedy Igbos showed them by introducing National Bloodshed into Nigerian Politics on January 29, 1966. Not Fulanis, Not Yoruba Not Hausa, it was Igbos that Orchestrated the very First Truncation of Democracy in Nigerian and wantonly Shed Blood of Politicians of other Regions except their own. Why are Igbos' Souls so incorrigibly Consumed by Demon of Greed and Lasciviousness?! It was after this Incident that Fualnis knew that Terror or AK47 can Subdue a Nation, now they have mastered the Satanic Bloodshed Tactics that Igbos' introduced into a once Peaceful Nation. All the Blood of the Innocent Souls being killed by Fualnis since then till Date is on Igbos! The Blood of Nigerians killed and being Killed is Upon the head Igbo the Igbo Tribes that used their Satanic Greed the Show Fulanis how to Dominate a Nation through Bloodshed and power of Gun. May the CREATOR of Humanity Require and Avenge the Blood of Innocent Nigerians that has been Shed for these Greedy Satanic Sad Souls called Igbos!

I hope you know that if everything you are saying here is true, the Igbo masses trying their best to survive on a daily have little to no connection with the so called Igbo elite right? You may well know that the Igbo masses generally don't vote in elections because they don't trust the politicians until they find a suitable candidate that is people centric, right?
If you do not see Igbos generally as a people trying their best to do what will work in a country like Nigeria, then I must tell you that I, personally feel so much pity for you. You don't exactly know what you are missing because you are too blind to see. Good luck on trying to hate all Igbos. Infact, let me dash you the remaining hate I am supposed to have for people of your tribe (whoever you are). Take. Add it to the one you already have. I don't need it.
Re: Ekanem To Akpabio: When You Don't Have Delegates, You Withdraw Not To Step Down by BePrepared: 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
africanpride1:

I sincerely wish this ediot would for once accept Historical Truth, and focus on becoming better than his father, instead of still shamelessly trying to twist History to change Narrative as they usually do. He has never said this kind of stupidly concocted big Lie on this Forum before. What evious sad Souls like you don't know is that a Lie is forver a Lie, and even if you succeeded in deceiving some gullible People with it for a while, Truth would eventually Surface and Disgrace a Lie. Every wise Child acknowledges the mistake of his father and Focus all efforts on not repeating them. History don't Lie, the Historical Books are there for us all Younger Generation to verify.

It is height of Self-deception to think redundant Labour Party would perform miracles to better PDP and APC during National Election. Are Igbos the most senslessly selfish Satanic Self-deceitful people on Earth?! Their Self-deceitful over-bloated Ego and satanic Greed had made them to once again Destroy Nigeria's Chance of becoming Free from Under Fulani Bondage. Why makes them to sell the future of their next Generation into eternal Slavery? Azikwe did it! And even their younger Generation that is supposed to learn form History still do it again.

We know how Igbos controlled PDP right from the last Convention when the current PDP Chairman was manovoured into Office. How come same Igbos still collected Millions from Fulani Atiku to make him get the Presidential Ticket instead of Obi their brother? How can a People be so senselessly greedy to so cheaply selfishly sell their Chance of becoming President just like that that?! If Obi had been the PDP Flag bearer, APC would have had no Choice than to also field in a Southerner as their Presidential Flag Bearer too, knowing fully well that it is the Turn of Southerner to Lead Nigeria. My heart still bleeds because I vowed to Vote Obi thinking Igbos are not just hypocrites that could sell him so cheaply and enthrone same Fulani that has been slaughtering and marginalizing them from Adam.

Igbos are demonic Greedy Sad Souls that caused the Enslavement of Southern Nigerian to Fulanis, first by Azikwe going to submit to them as their Slave because of demonic Envy against Awolowo that took him as Fellow Southern Brother and even took an Oath with him to serve as his Vice in other to ensure that Southern Unity would Head the First Republic. The most shocking thing about Igbos is how they always deceitfully Twist Narrative and History to try to Pretend that they are the White and Just ones. Always quick to Paint others Black to masquerade themselves as good. A wise man once said "If you see an Igbo and see a Snake, quickly Kill the Igbo because Igbos is more satanically Dangerous than the most Venomous Snake."

2ndly, Fulanis never really knews how to use AK47 to Subdue a Nation until Satanic Greedy Igbos showed them by introducing National Bloodshed into Nigerian Politics on January 29, 1966. Not Fulanis, Not Yoruba Not Hausa, it was Igbos that Orchestrated the very First Truncation of Democracy in Nigerian and wantonly Shed Blood of Politicians of other Regions except their own. Why are Igbos' Souls so incorrigibly Consumed by Demon of Greed and Lasciviousness?! It was after this Incident that Fualnis knew that Terror or AK47 can Subdue a Nation, now they have mastered the Satanic Bloodshed Tactics that Igbos' introduced into a once Peaceful Nation. All the Blood of the Innocent Souls being killed by Fualnis since then till Date is on Igbos! The Blood of Nigerians killed and being Killed is Upon the head Igbo the Igbo Tribes that used their Satanic Greed the Show Fulanis how to Dominate a Nation through Bloodshed and power of Gun. May the CREATOR of Humanity Require and Avenge the Blood of Innocent Nigerians that has been Shed for these Greedy Satanic Sad Souls called Igbos!

What if the person you are quoting isn't Igbo
Re: Ekanem To Akpabio: When You Don't Have Delegates, You Withdraw Not To Step Down by jamace(m): 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
What an uppercut for Akpabio, the very common minister... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ekanem To Akpabio: When You Don't Have Delegates, You Withdraw Not To Step Down by BePrepared: 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
SageTravels:

If you like don't hustle.

South West or South East will not bring food to your table.

Katsina has produced more presidents than any other state in Nigeria. Katsina is not like Dubai. All the states that produced presidents are not better than those that did not produce anyone.

This is the time to choose individuals above tribe, religion and state. Voting for someone because of religion or tribe will not change your bank account.

This is 2022 and the rest of the world has left us behind because we want someone from our tribe.

This is soooo true

On a serious note all these 'president must come my side' na nonsense, when I see how Igbo's are prosperous in every state without being in power and the north is poor you wonder why we emphasize on these things

1 Like

Re: Ekanem To Akpabio: When You Don't Have Delegates, You Withdraw Not To Step Down by Gubioma: 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
Viraltrends123:
water
Dan Borno...
Drink ur beer water & sleep its ur ambition to drink
Shikenan nagode
Re: Ekanem To Akpabio: When You Don't Have Delegates, You Withdraw Not To Step Down by Vik7: 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
ShobayoEmma:
We can all lick our wound and move on.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Nigeria incoming president.

Suffer no dey tire you?

God bless federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Ekanem To Akpabio: When You Don't Have Delegates, You Withdraw Not To Step Down by Honor10: 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Lol. Typical Afonja man without brain and decorum. Shey after insulting the SE, you'll win there Abi? Well, let's wait till 2023. Make we keep our 5% vote dey wait una.

You will cry again in 2023. Keep it up
Re: Ekanem To Akpabio: When You Don't Have Delegates, You Withdraw Not To Step Down by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
Honor10:

You will cry again in 2023. Keep it up

grin grin grin

I don mark your Monika. Please mark mine cos I'll so drag you on here when the results are announced. Shey na 7 months away? By the grace of God, we shall all witness it. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Ekanem To Akpabio: When You Don't Have Delegates, You Withdraw Not To Step Down by Honor10: 7:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin grin grin

I don mark your Monika. Please mark mine cos I'll so drag you on here when the results are announced. Shey na 7 months away? By the grace of God, we shall all witness it. Amen.

Please do,we shall see grin

1 Like

Re: Ekanem To Akpabio: When You Don't Have Delegates, You Withdraw Not To Step Down by Insectkiller: 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
This one off me ooooo grin grin grin

As u no get delegate, u suppose withdraw..
You no even get level to say u step-down..

Chaii..akpabio think say him smart??
Lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekanem To Akpabio: When You Don't Have Delegates, You Withdraw Not To Step Down by dfrost: 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
millionboi:
Don't know what akpbio was thinking when he bought that form

He wants to build world class hospital and maracana stadium. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ekanem To Akpabio: When You Don't Have Delegates, You Withdraw Not To Step Down by frankson1(m): 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Whether he could or not, he did his part and we appreciate him. Respect for naija deltans.

Respect which "Niger Deltans" Is it the very useless, chicken hearts and selfish akpabio and other Niger delta governors who couldn't take their stand and support their own undecided undecided
Re: Ekanem To Akpabio: When You Don't Have Delegates, You Withdraw Not To Step Down by dfrost: 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
BePrepared:

What if the person you are quoting isn't Igbo

cheesy grin he's angry. When one is angry, it beclouds one's judgement.

His comments are generalisations. For one, when addressing a large group, you use 'some' or 'most'.

africanpride1 be calming down, okay? Just take it easy. Live and let live. Shalom brother. Don't berate a whole tribe because of the actions of a few.
Re: Ekanem To Akpabio: When You Don't Have Delegates, You Withdraw Not To Step Down by darediamond(m): 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
ShobayoEmma:

God Forbid Baaaad thing!!

#WhereAreTheCows
Re: Ekanem To Akpabio: When You Don't Have Delegates, You Withdraw Not To Step Down by darediamond(m): 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
Honor10:
SS are playing correct politics as demonstrated by Akpabio yesterday.

The SE people never wake up, all your permutation and analysis, concerning this primary election failed totally, that's because you guys analyse politics with emotions not brain.

I urge you to support Asiwaju for 2023, so you too can be integrated into national politics, with or without you, Asiwaju is our president in 2023.

God bless the leader
May We Never Repeat The Same Mistakes.
Re: Ekanem To Akpabio: When You Don't Have Delegates, You Withdraw Not To Step Down by OCEANPOWER: 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Joe
Honor10:
SS are playing correct politics as demonstrated by Akpabio yesterday.

The SE people never wake up, all your permutation and analysis, concerning this primary election failed totally, that's because you guys analyse politics with emotions not brain.

I urge you to support Asiwaju for 2023, so you too can be integrated into national politics, with or without you, Asiwaju is our president in 2023.

God bless the leader

KEEP TAKEN HEADACHE DRUG ON SE, KEEP ON DECEIVING URSELF ABOUT SOUTH EAST,

TINUBU CANNOT WIN ATIKU, DON'T JOKE WITH HAUSA/FULANI WHEN THEIR MAN ARE INVOLVED THEY PLAYED THEIR GAMES WELL,

TINUBU YORUBA MAN WILL COME AND WIN HAUSA FULANI MAN A PERSON LIKE ATIKU IN THE NOTHERN SOIL IS NOT POSSIBLE..

THE SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH WILL NEVER VOTE FOR TINUBU,
ONLY IN LAGOS MAJORITY OF THE VOTES WILL BE SHARE AMONG IGBO.

IT'S ONLY IN ELECTION WERE IGBO SUPPORT THE YORUBA THEY CAN WIN BUT IF IGBOS DIDN'T SUPPORT YORUBA THEY WILL NOT..

GO BACK TO THE HISTORIES A CROSS CHECK THE LIKES OF ABIOLA, OBASANJO EVEN WHEN THE YORUBAS DID NOT SUPPORT OBASANJO HE WON JUST BECAUSE HE GOT THE IGBO..

BUT AFTER THE IGBO HAD SUPPORTED ABIOLA HE THEN SAID HE CAN DO WITHOUT IGBOS WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM AT LAST..

WHY YORUBAS ALWAYS TRYING TO UNDER ESTIMATE IGBO WITH THEIR NOISE MAKING.

. THIS TIME AROUND ELECTORAL ACT AS AMENDED THERE NO WAY TINUBU AGBERO BOYS CAN SNATCH AWAY BALLOT BOXES OR OBA OF LAGOS CAN INTIMIDATE IGBOS..
THE IGBOS ANYMORE.. IGBOS HAS MADE IT MANDATORY TO ALL TO GET THEIR PVC LIKE ALABA INTERNATIONAL MARKET IS EN FORCING IT, THERE ALONE IS MORE THAN 1MILLION PVC TO COLLECT AND THE INFORMATIONS IS SPREADING ALL AROUND NIGERIA.

YORUBA DON'T HAVE NUMBERS IN SOUTH EAST, ONLY THOSE WHO CAME THERE TO DO NYSC ,
THE ISSUES WITH IGBO IS THAT THEY'RE VERY HARD WORKING TRIBE NOT SOME LAZY TRIBE THAN DEPENDS ON POLITICS REGULARLY AND THEY DON'T TRAVEL THEIR HOME STATE DESPITE CLOSED TO LAGOS..
WHENEVER YOU ASK THEM ABOUT THEIR STATES THEY RESPONSE TO U IM FROM LAGOS..

THE IGBO IS NOT YOUR MATE POLITICS IS NOT BY FORCE
Re: Ekanem To Akpabio: When You Don't Have Delegates, You Withdraw Not To Step Down by poiZon: 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Whether he could or not, he did his part and we appreciate him. Respect for naija deltans.
Bros read the issue on ground..
The factional chairman said he should have withdrawn and not step down when he knew he doesn't have any delegates to offer tinubu.
Re: Ekanem To Akpabio: When You Don't Have Delegates, You Withdraw Not To Step Down by YeyeGbami: 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
poiZon:

Bros read the issue on ground..
The factional chairman said he should have withdrawn and not step down when he knew he doesn't have any delegates to offer tinubu.

Making that move to step down might be eye service instead of withdrawing , i think he wants to be on the good book of the emerging government. Politicians are always about themselves and themselves alone.
Re: Ekanem To Akpabio: When You Don't Have Delegates, You Withdraw Not To Step Down by Kellie069(m): 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
ShobayoEmma:

Y’all really take nothern Muslims for jokes! Tinubu won’t defeat Atiku!Ask buhari watin him eyes see

1 Like

Re: Ekanem To Akpabio: When You Don't Have Delegates, You Withdraw Not To Step Down by YeyeGbami: 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
frankson1:

Respect which "Niger Deltans" Is it the very useless, chicken hearts and selfish akpabio and other Niger delta governors who couldn't take their stand and support their own undecided undecided

He hoped on a moving train
Re: Ekanem To Akpabio: When You Don't Have Delegates, You Withdraw Not To Step Down by frankson1(m): 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
YeyeGbami:

He hoped on a moving train

Yeah, because he couldn't join hands with others to build a train that moves undecided I don't know what questions their children ask them back home and the answers they give undecided let them keep slaving.
Re: Ekanem To Akpabio: When You Don't Have Delegates, You Withdraw Not To Step Down by BePrepared: 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
dfrost:

cheesy grin he's angry. When one is angry, it beclouds one's judgement.

His comments are generalisations. For one, when addressing a large group, you use 'some' or 'most'.

africanpride1 be calming down, okay? Just take it easy. Live and let live. Shalom brother. Don't berate a whole tribe because of the actions of a few.

Actions of a few?

The person he's berating didnt even give hint of his tribe, what if the person is Fulani.

Seun should do urgent thing about the level of toxicity and hatred on this platform sometimes it sucks, the level of hatred humans have 4 each other here.

After all who among us here choosed his tribe at birth, Afonja, Mpkurumiri Aboki etc this is seriously getting out of hand
Re: Ekanem To Akpabio: When You Don't Have Delegates, You Withdraw Not To Step Down by Bluntemperor: 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
VillageHead:
He who fights and run away lives to fight another day!

' when you don't have any delegates,you withdraw NOT Stepdown'
Na wao for Nigerian Politicians!

1 Like

Re: Ekanem To Akpabio: When You Don't Have Delegates, You Withdraw Not To Step Down by Advancedman(m): 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
duro4chang:
But what he did was more honourable

You missed the point.
And that just make you a Nigerian congratulations.
Re: Ekanem To Akpabio: When You Don't Have Delegates, You Withdraw Not To Step Down by Tradegood: 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
havenz:
Like seriously APC and PDP don't have anything to offer to Nigerians, they just want to keep each other out of leadership.
Lol

Modified 11/07/22
Tinubu picked a Muslim VP.
I hereby declare I am no longer supporting APC at the moment, unless they do right by picking a Christian VP.
Re: Ekanem To Akpabio: When You Don't Have Delegates, You Withdraw Not To Step Down by dfrost: 10:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
BePrepared:

Actions of a few?

The person he's berating didnt even give hint of his tribe, what if the person is Fulani.

Seun should do urgent thing about the level of toxicity and hatred on this platform sometimes it sucks, the level of hatred humans have 4 each other here.

After all who among us here choosed his tribe at birth, Afonja, Mpkurumiri Aboki etc this is seriously getting out of hand

You are right about the tribalism. Not good at all.
Re: Ekanem To Akpabio: When You Don't Have Delegates, You Withdraw Not To Step Down by duro4chang(m): 10:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
Advancedman:

You missed the point.
And that just make you a Nigerian congratulations.
Oh you are a Sudanese? Welcome to Nigeria. Had it been you are in his shoe what will you do? You that did not miss the point?
Re: Ekanem To Akpabio: When You Don't Have Delegates, You Withdraw Not To Step Down by Codes151(m): 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
lol... pls stop posting thrash... ekanem is a failed criminal. one of the udo boys... his principle moved to nnpp... why is he still wailing?

all this john udoedehe boys.... there are very low minded...
cowards...

even if udoedehe is given a free pass, he can never win any election
Re: Ekanem To Akpabio: When You Don't Have Delegates, You Withdraw Not To Step Down by Codes151(m): 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
duro4chang:
Serious!!!
they were not... we were cleared... the issue was that of udoedehe and autin ekanem... it was sorted and we voted...

dont mind them fools... udo has left the party and ekanem is still wailing
Re: Ekanem To Akpabio: When You Don't Have Delegates, You Withdraw Not To Step Down by DeepRoyal: 11:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
I swear na only our politicians dey make use of this judiciary system

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture / Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis / Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.