Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. (16731 Views)

Launching a Career in 2024: Advise a Fresh Graduate / I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advice A Confused Soul. / I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by Mercisharelove(f): 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
First thing first, get a copy of a HOLY BIBLE, tell JESUS CHRIST I BELIEVE YOU CAN HELP ME AND HE WILL SURELY DO.

TRY IT NOW AND SEE WHAT HAPPEN NEXT

2 Likes

Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by Amumaigwe: 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ajibade123:
the day we finally free ourselves from the claws of religion will be the day we finally start progressing in this country

I am surprised that the knowledge from Quoran you memorized for two whole years could not save you from poverty.
Those two years are more than enough to get to expert level in most trades.
Haba religion!
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by SunTzu123(m): 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
1. Forgive your father. Wholeheartedly.
2. Forgive yourself for the "opportunities" you missed.
3. Decide that it can never be too late as long as you are alive.
4. Take care of your health.
5. Start again. You can learn photography even if you decide to go back to school. In fact you should start with photography.
6. Learn to express gratitude for the gift of life, for your parents, for your siblings though things are not the way they should be now but this exercise will open up your mind to the infinite possibilities within you.
7. Look for someone who had overcome some big challenge and let them mentor you.

It's a journey and it's easier when you have good company . You can also send me an email.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by Greazyman99: 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
Bro, with your condition it’s almost impossible to learn any skill, I can categorically state that ! my best advice for you is to do everything possible to get done with schooling as soon as possible and move on to another stage in life.
Your mind is the only way out of your situation, keep it pure and bliss. Stay blessed
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by TechNana(f): 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
determination26:
How can someone overhaul himself physically and spiritually

It's a process, Abit of a long one depending on the individual...

Just like removing your old shell and purifying the self!

Before filtering and re-injecting selected features again...

I'm currently on the process...

smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by Dreamsss: 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
Lots of advice going on here, so I'd touch the part that I haven't seen anyone touch yet; you are not too old at twenty anything to consider studying medicine. Nigeria is just a useless country, otherwise, studying medicine in western countries is just another 2-3 years with transferable credits from your botany and even if you were to start again, it will only be for four years. I am thirty something and considering it myself, so why not you? Many more of our fellow Nigerians will kill to spend 2-3 years on a masters program abroad and even home, so why shouldn't we? As studying abroad is seemingly a long shot for now though, I will advise you to apply to start on your passion already...like right now, so you don't end up like me, wasting the five years I did to study something that I have lived to regret for a long time now.
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by Fawklicant: 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
Find a way to leave your parents' house, by all means necessary. Your path in life will become clearer to you with time as long as you are willing to put in effort.
You are suffering from series of poor decisions your parents made for you ostensibly with good intentions. You are 26years with little sense of self worth and that is why you try every poor suggestion they give to you. As long as you remain in that environment your problem will only get worse. Such issues need to be tackled from the roots, in this case, your parents.

If you have any friend you can squat with for a while, please leave home. The farther away from home you go, the better. Out of town is much better. May the lord be with you on this journey of self discovery.
Try to stay positive. You will be fine. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by Diligent1(f): 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
clinician2x:
You cannot study medicine and surgery. It is not for people like you.

Secondly, denounce that usless Islam religion, they have already ruined your life. Denounce the useless Allah and Muhammed all those stupid things they made u recite

Then accept Jesus Christ into your life, find a Bible believing church and join and u will have a breathe of fresh air. It will take some time but you will be happy you did.

At this stage, you are defeated but not destroyed. Accept this light and it shall be well with you.
See what you are
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by RedpillAnalyst: 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
Lilchilz:
Try as much as possible to associate yourself with smokinq loud you go reason well. Highly inspirational!!!

Smoking not good for schizos

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by Microwhy: 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
spiritualmubi:
mental well being, then rewrite jamb and apply for my original passion which is medicine and surgery but hmm, am already in my late twenties, so please Nairalanders help a confused soul.
Most Nigerian youths don't know what they're doing or what to do at mid twenties.
32yo is not too much for to start practicing medicine. Stop mesmerising about the past because it can't be un-done. Be optimistic, sit back and sincerely ask yourself what you're capable of doing. 90% of science student at some point in their secondary school days want to be a doctor, so that aspiration is a common phenomenon.
Photography is good, just try to be updated. Learn chroma key (Green screen), you can from there become a content creator, creating short advert videos for your nitch.
You don't need YouTube, just get a very large sized memory card, ask around and get complete course on data analyst (ranging from data gathering to visualization to presentation to everything data analysis). While doing your self study, get data entry gigs online or even from companies here in Nigeria because sometimes companies contract out data entry jobs to individuals/Freelances.
Just keep seeking and please, let your past experience be a dot you're going to later connect in your life.
Going back to Quranic school is never a mistake and stop thinking that it has anything to do with your present situation. Two year you spend in the Quranic school is not worth nagging about. What if your father is a civil servant or a military man that gets transfer every now and then?
Only an incompetent person keep complaining about something which must have happened many years ago.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by harmony75: 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
300l in Botany? Just it 1year you will be through with Botany.. Don't throw that away finish that course. You can still pursue your first passion medicine and surgery, majority of students studying batony are medicine and surgery students that were not given their preferred courses.. Work and help your family and take care of yourself as strike is still on.
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by Fawklicant: 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
clinician2x:

Secondly, denounce that usless Islam religion, they have already ruined your life. Denounce the useless Allah and Muhammed all those stupid things they made u recite

Then accept Jesus Christ into your life, find a Bible believing church and join and u will have a breathe of fresh air. It will take some time but you will be happy you did.

At this stage, you are defeated but not destroyed. Accept this light and it shall be well with you.

You cannot win any souls for Christ with this approach. This is not Christ-like. Christianity is more like a verb, a doing or action "word". And it is about love and compassion. You dont win souls by barking out orders. Christ won souls by compassion not by ordering people around. Please revise your approach and you will experience better results. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by determination26(m): 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hmmmm, I'd love to know more.
I
TechNana:
is

It's a process, Abit of a long one depending on the individual...

Just like removing your old shell and purifying the self!

Before filtering and re-injecting selected features again...

I'm currently on the process...

smiley
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by erico2k2(m): 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

He just did, so do yours
what do you mean by do yours?I gave my advice its only logical for you to give yours without sounding mischievous.
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by MartinsD12(m): 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
erico2k2:

you have passed the 1st test.U identified you got a problem 2nd step is to do smthing about it.U got a phone and internet use it.
Phone and internet to find a job or what ?
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by erico2k2(m): 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
clinician2x:

its Only Ignorant folks and fools that think one religion is better than the other. Question for you.Name two things any religion has done to help mankind??

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by GRANE: 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
22o62021:
Bro make I no lie you

My brain dull now

I no fit adevice you right now

the best iv'e seen today..the response I've seen today. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by erico2k2(m): 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
MartinsD12:

Phone and internet to find a job or what ?
well were I live 2022 no Internet no work.no bank account no phone no work.Internet is compulsory for research and networking..Op can meet like minded persons and share experiences and result.it can unlock ones potential and be a kind of virtual coach.there are loads of freebies online.Loads of charity on lome willing to help and the right pointers are all on line and so are the idiots.
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by nihinlade(m): 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
First, you need Jesus, he can save you from all these.
Second, you are on the right path. 70% of people with schizophrenia are in denial, they do not accept that they have any mental problem. For you to know and accept you are on the road to recovery already.
Learn photography since it is easier for you.
Lastly do not stop your medicine. And know that God's time is always the best!
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by NaijaCars4sale: 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
It is well

Sell any type of car on Densiva.ng
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by Blake755: 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
Bro try to smoke e feel help you angry angry
But your parents no try ooo
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by donald14: 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
go and learn driving if you are in this Lagos state. just try and source for fund. learn this driving it will help you.
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by RepoMan007: 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
That your father's workplace friend is clearly from the other side of the spirit realm. The lord is your strength. I pray you find the true God who is the creator of heavens and earth.
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
donald14:
go and learn driving if you are in this Lagos state. just try and source for fund. learn this driving it will help you.

Driving in what way, Uber, bolt or Keke?
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by yurmieP(m): 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
Don’t dwell on ur past bro, forget skul. Get something doin to pay bills Nd focus seriously with biliv on 6pm to 5am hustle.. less sleep nd stress is d sacrifice . Ur body will gt used to it with time( don’t rush slow and steady )
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by GloriousGbola: 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
@mindlog, methinks this gentleman is throwing words about. Paranoid schizophrenia is nothing like what he is describing
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by MartinsD12(m): 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
erico2k2:

well were I live 2022 no Internet no work.no bank account no phone no work.Internet is compulsory for research and networking..Op can meet like minded persons and share experiences and result.it can unlock ones potential and be a kind of virtual coach.there are loads of freebies online.Loads of charity on lome willing to help and the right pointers are all on line and so are the idiots.
Alright very good.
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by Kaniff: 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
You are not a looser. What ever you identify yourself with that is what you become. Change your mindset quickly don't let your self fall in the cycle of negative thought you can't afford it. Work to improve your mindset. Don't blame your father. He only did what he thought was right and that's bringing you closer to God through a way he also thought was right. You are now grown up and now have the power to direct your own life. Don't get your self over worked and confused. Take sometime out to reflect on yourself. What don't you like about the world you are in ?
How can you change it ? Then take little step. You don't necessarily have to get it all figured out but the moment you take the steps you will never stop. Cease to blame your dad or anyone. I understand that it is easy to transfer blame but every action was taken by you nevertheless. As you advance you will start to appreciate what your dad did for you. There's always an Infinite opportunity to change but that privilege shouldn't be abused. Be grateful for the confusion because its going to compel you to take control of your destiny. Remember, a seed that germinates into a fertile tree first dies in the ground.
Try reading this good books on spiritual awakening in relationship with the holy Quran too.
A new-earth
The power of now( by the same author; Eckhart tolle)
And to get a skill; there are platforms that offer free courses like coursera.com (you can apply for financial aid if you can't afford a course of interest)..you can reach out to me if you want further guidance.
Ekenedaniel01@gmail.com

Life can be overwhelming especially when heavily influenced by a generation that didn't know no better

I am very particular about forgiving your dad this instance if you really want to untie the knot of the creative force In you. Let the peace that is above understanding be with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Chief Buratai, 49 Other Officers Write Exam / Top 8 accounting software/package / Mustafa Balarabe Shehu Elected President Of WFEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.