Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. (16728 Views)

Launching a Career in 2024: Advise a Fresh Graduate / I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advice A Confused Soul. / I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by Jackanda1(m): 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ajibade123:
the day we finally free ourselves from the claws of religion will be the day we finally start progressing in this country
The claims made by religion are actually 100% real. Back then, i use to think spirituality was psychological and mental until i had some experiences. Ofcourse people ought to be scientific and rational with their thinking, but religion is very important.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by Skillsnigeria: 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hmmm, it is well
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by Night0307: 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
I must say it’s bad enough that no one worded their advice in an understandable way. If you have a good advice please drop it.

To the Op, how’s your treatment coming along, I hope you’re doing ok. For now, we don’t know when students would resume, so it’s advisable to use this period to either learn a skill or find a job, since you write good enough, why don’t you look into developing that or better still look into online skills as long as your health supports it.
As for deferring a year, if you have something going for you and you believe it’s best, you probably should, it takes time away but you’ll be financially okay. You might feel old in your mid 20s, but you’ll be happy when you make it age regardless.
About studying medicine, honestly don’t think this might be a good time, with the situation and all, you can in the future, it’s never too late to have an education. Please do take care of yourself, stay safe and don’t let your issues get to you often, everything will come around, now think carefully and make your choices.
Cc spiritualmubi

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
Things dey happen sha
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by ebbo(m): 2:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
spiritualmubi:
Hello, good day Nairalanders.
I'm presently in a critical situation in my life. I really need your advice on this situation of mine.
I just feel like a looser, I am an undergraduate studying botany. In 300 level due to me deferring a semester due to a Relapsing illness (schizophrenia). I suffered from brain fog when I resumed school after the relapse and lock down. I'm 26 and I don't have any skill and don't have a degree at hand.

The reason for this is not far fetched because till date I still harbour that anger for what my Dad has done to me. When I was in Jss1 in a very good school and also doing well, he removed me and my younger brother from school and took us to a Quran memorizing Islamic school following the advice of a hausa colleague of his in his place of work.

We memorized the holy book but for me it came with it's price, I didn't even have solid memorization of the Quran self to speak. I went through hell in those two years memorizing the holy book, ranging from mental, physical and spiritual challenges, which I believe triggered the schizophrenia am suffering from today. After the graduation ceremony from the Islamic school he enrolled me in conventional secondary school into Ss1 which means I never attended Jss2 and Jss3. Had episodes of relapse of the ailment am suffering from after then twice apart from the first occurrence after my memorization of the holy book. I believe that if I was allowed to continue my education back then I would have been a graduate by now and even working and must have gained financial independence
Presently my mum brought the idea that we should meet a Sheikh who is a saint of God, regarding my issue of not being able to read, assimilate let alone retain, the Saint said that I should defer a session, that is a year so that he will pray for me that there is a good spirit standing beside me that needs to be dissolved into my system, which (the spirit) is as a result of a spiritual book, litanies I read that my father gave me.

So now I don't have any skill, my Father has no source of income whatsoever, he doesn't earn any salary, he only has ND, the money we are even feeding on presently is a contribution by BOT of a foundation he founded to buy a house for its Islamic school.

I started learning photography during the lock down but left it for no tangible reason. My Dad insisted that I should learn shoe mending, that it is easy to learn and get small small change, I started it but had to leave it when I faced the challenge of sowing and polishing shoes, I don't just like the work.

Presently am been pressured by my parents to get something doing to be getting money because even to eat once in a day is a problem for us now, and to buy the drug am living on which enables me to sleep but believe me I'm at loss of what to do, should I go back and learn photography as a skill or should I find a job, like a company that can employ an Ssce holder. Cos the former needs start up fee and also need time for me to master it before talking of getting money from it.

Secondly, regarding my academics, I am thinking of using this one year or two years which I would defer to gain financial independence and mental well being, then rewrite jamb and apply for my original passion which is medicine and surgery but hmm, am already in my late twenties, so please Nairalanders help a confused soul.

Sorry for the long write up, just had to say everything.
Thanks, any contribution is welcomed I am really in a critical situation.

Just hold on tight and seek God for direction bro. You will be fine last last.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by TeeWelz: 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
I’ve never posted a comment here ever since I signed up on NL but my conscience keep disturbing me that I must say something. I hope this helps anyway.

I thank God that you could be courageous enough about seeking for help because alot of people die in silence and that’s how the devil ruin their lives.

Firstly, you have to forgive the past, whatever your parents have done, you have to forgive and let go so you can focus on the present and the future.

Whatever happens now is an obstacle to make you weak and discouraged to achieve that big price ahead.

It doesn’t matter if you were born into an Islamic home. That’s where God placed you to be by birth, however that’s not your final destination.

If you feel stuck remember that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior. He’s willing to accept and help you out of your situation.

HE said: I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and LIFE

The way you must follow to know the truth and have a blessed and eternal life.

Secondly, I would not advice you to joke or leave school. Think about how bad you wanted the admission before you finally got it. Think about the late night burning candles, early morning, tests and exams you passed through before getting to where you are now and you’re just 1 session away from your final year.

Whatever you missed in school you can still make up for it with time and you will graduate even though you may not sign out with your mates but eventually you will.

There’s a joy that comes with people seeing and calling you a graduate even if after graduation and NYSC it’s difficult to get high paying jobs but at-least you’re one step ahead and it’s an opportunity to bigger things ahead.

My dear we live in a messed up society, your discipline in school don’t determine success in your field. What employers want to know is do you have B.sc or HND and do you have common sense?

Let me foretell you the consequences of writing jamb all over and starting again.

1. By the time you leave, reality sets in and the big bad world slaps you in the face when you see your level mates and juniors going for NYSC and you’re not with them.

2. You become Depressed

3. You start chasing money and won’t have zeal to go back to school except with God’s intervention.

4. You would regret you gave up

5. Unstable economy will frustrate your efforts

4. ASUU will help add to your age

5. You start seeing yourself as a nuisance

6. You become a drop-out and many more unforeseen circumstances

Thirdly, since you’ve deferred admission for one year. It’s a beautiful avenue to learn a skill. It’s not a must you learn a physical skill. You can learn a skill online like graphics design, coding, affiliate marketing e.t.c or better still if you want to go for physical trainings the sky is the limit.

All you have to do is to be committed and dedicated in learning for that 1 year and be certified, so that after that training you will start making money for yourself and stop being depressed on how to make money.

I actually know how being broke and stuck can mess with someone’s mind. Like I said it could lead you to taking wrong decisions and will lead you astray.

Lastly, you shouldn’t be the one to worry about your family’s responsibility, your parents should be responsible for that, even In your Quran they are supposed to feed you till you’re 40years of age.

They shouldn’t bother you neither should you feel bothered because that pressure can make you loose focus. For your own sanity, focus first on yourself before thinking of how to help other members of your family.

If you hadn’t deferred your admission due to some cleric advice I would have asked you not to. All you needed was to have a relaxed mindset to finish up with your studies and take the next step but since you have.

Leave every other problem aside focus on the 1 year you have to solve your financial instability by getting a skill handy.

If you don’t have nothing to offer no one will give you money! Always remember that.

The scriptures says: if the blind leads the blind they will both fall in a ditch.

I wish you all the best.

JESUS LOVES YOU.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by Nnamaka1: 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
spiritualmubi:
I'm presently in a critical situation in my life. I really need your advice on this situation of mine.
I just feel like a looser, I am an undergraduate studying botany. In 300 level due to me deferring a semester due to a Relapsing illness (schizophrenia). I suffered from brain fog when I resumed school after the relapse and lock down. I'm 26 and I don't have any skill and don't have a degree at hand.

The reason for this is not far fetched because till date I still harbour that anger for what my Dad has done to me. When I was in Jss1 in a very good school and also doing well, he removed me and my younger brother from school and took us to a Quran memorizing Islamic school following the advice of a hausa colleague of his in his place of work.

We memorized the holy book but for me it came with it's price, I didn't even have solid memorization of the Quran self to speak. I went through hell in those two years memorizing the holy book, ranging from mental, physical and spiritual challenges, which I believe triggered the schizophrenia am suffering from today. After the graduation ceremony from the Islamic school he enrolled me in conventional secondary school into Ss1 which means I never attended Jss2 and Jss3. Had episodes of relapse of the ailment am suffering from after then twice apart from the first occurrence after my memorization of the holy book. I believe that if I was allowed to continue my education back then I would have been a graduate by now and even working and must have gained financial independence
Presently my mum brought the idea that we should meet a Sheikh who is a saint of God, regarding my issue of not being able to read, assimilate let alone retain, the Saint said that I should defer a session, that is a year so that he will pray for me that there is a good spirit standing beside me that needs to be dissolved into my system, which (the spirit) is as a result of a spiritual book, litanies I read that my father gave me.

So now I don't have any skill, my Father has no source of income whatsoever, he doesn't earn any salary, he only has ND, the money we are even feeding on presently is a contribution by BOT of a foundation he founded to buy a house for its Islamic school.

I started learning photography during the lock down but left it for no tangible reason. My Dad insisted that I should learn shoe mending, that it is easy to learn and get small small change, I started it but had to leave it when I faced the challenge of sowing and polishing shoes, I don't just like the work.

Presently am been pressured by my parents to get something doing to be getting money because even to eat once in a day is a problem for us now, and to buy the drug am living on which enables me to sleep but believe me I'm at loss of what to do, should I go back and learn photography as a skill or should I find a job, like a company that can employ an Ssce holder. Cos the former needs start up fee and also need time for me to master it before talking of getting money from it.

Secondly, regarding my academics, I am thinking of using this one year or two years which I would defer to gain financial independence and mental well being, then rewrite jamb and apply for my original passion which is medicine and surgery but hmm, am already in my late twenties, so please Nairalanders help a confused soul.

WOW! That's very deep. I really wish I can assist you with some very good advice, but the advice I have for you is against your beliefs and religion. But if you have a open heart, let's rub minds and let's see what comes out of it
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by CDMHELPDESK007: 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
WoW. So sorry for your challenges but do not give up, God is on His throne.

However, you can call/whatsapp +2348153309479 the direct line of Servant Vic of CCT Deliverance Ministries. Sure your story will change for Good
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by 360Master: 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
So sorry to hear your sad story dear OP.

Please don’t give up. Being able to accept that there is a problem at all is solving it and you are clearly on the right track.

Some folks have given you very good advices here:
1. Finish your Botany course, don’t defer your program cos you might not be able to come back to complete it.
2. Walk into Yaba Left if you’re in Lagos or any other Psychiatry hospital and truly you’ll find a lasting solution to your health problems. This happened to my Older sister for about 10 years with relapsing episodes at short and sometimes long intervals. We went to all prayer houses and spent a lot of money until the day I started earning and it happened again. My mum, as usual, wanted us to go to one Baba again and I said never again, I took her to Yaba left and was shocked that the drugs administered to her was less than 2000 and she recovered and regularly went for checks. That was the end of her schizophrenia and it’s been over 3 years now. That was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made in my life.
3. If you have passion for the photography or the shoe making (Not mending) go for it. Better to learn a trade than work 20k or less cos it will be a waste of time in the end.
4. Lastly, I can tell that your parents are still influencing your choices at your age. Please, try to begin to make decisions for yourself. Your parents are seeing things from their own archaic point of view you do not have to follow all they tell you at your age.

Free yourself and help your condition. You’ll come out better in the end.

God be with you OP.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by clinician2x: 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
Fawklicant:

You cannot win any souls for Christ with this approach. This is not Christ-like. Christianity is more like a verb, a doing or action "word". And it is about love and compassion. You dont win souls by barking out orders. Christ won souls by compassion not by ordering people around. Please revise your approach and you will experience better results. Shalom!

But I'm not interested in winning any soul. What I am telling him.is what he can do and get better. What happens to anybody soul is not my fucklng business
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by clinician2x: 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
erico2k2:

its Only Ignorant folks and fools that think one religion is better than the other. Question for you.Name two things any religion has done to help mankind??

See mumu like you, the fact that you even know how to read and right is it not because of the early missionaries?
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by Cypress042(m): 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
nedekid:

Someone says he is schizophrenic and you want him to edit and state his problem clearly? You serious so?
grin

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by Cypress042(m): 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
Jmichael1:

not only u bro....
grin grin The thing tire me.
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by frozen70(f): 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
spiritualmubi:

Sorry about the mess uour father caused for you that made you to start having issues upon issues

What was in his mind or what was his gain when he was moving you around like a piece of furniture

Now it's affecting both you and him

Pls try and finish school and have that certificate then you can continue with medical course in another school or same school
If care is not, if you take a year or two recess, you may not have any certificate of your own to show that you ever went to school

As for what the Alfa said, how are we sure that you won't get another mad one to the existing one

I think you should talk to God about your health challenges because you were not born with it

Forget about your age counting, it's not how far but how well

Think straight and fix yourself to be stable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by saintHot: 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
spiritualmubi:

first of all REMOVE AGE from ur thinking,achievemnts have nothing to do with age....and plz dont say it was a mistake taking u to quranic school ,albeit shldnt have dropped from schooling ..and the quran reading helped u a lot contrary to what u say,it helped in suppressing and earlier arrival of ur schizophrenia,if not,when the time for it to manifest had come,it would have blown out of proportion...show mending is very easy to learn n start makin money for smone that wants to read medicine...plz dont say anything against quran again plz,it might come back to hunt u,as smone who knows it well.
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by Tundex911: 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
Inshort, religion pass thru your dad and affect you

Comrade try and stay on your own then try again
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by Occurstaem(m): 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
spiritualmubi:

You will surely overcome it.
I've been there before. Most people won't understand you. Stop putting unnecessary pressure on your self. I will urge you not to take leave of absence in school. What would you be doing after that? Unless you have a concrete plan laid out and you are ready to follow the plan to the letter, please don't think of LOA.

I think this is happening to you because you over think about stuff that you have no control over. Just focus on what is within your control and stop blaming yourself for not being able to be the ideal self you want to be for now. You can still develop your self.
You get depressed because you know you are not what you should be. Don't give up. Keep fighting. Be positive and optimistic.
You need someone to confide in and also you should be seeing a psychologist or psychiatrist for therapy and evaluation from time to time. I suggest you get rosemary tea. It helps in boosting brain functions.

Since you are a Muslim, I have some ruqyah audio you can keep listening to and share some special prayers with you. Do you pray tahajjud? If no, start observing it and ask Allah to help you. Pleade don't visit anybody not upon the Quran and sunnah, lest they misguide and lead you to commit shrik.
Never neglect your solah, engage in dhikr intensively, seek repentance abundantly from Allah and put your trust in Him. May Allah ease your affairs, aamiin.

And I don't think you have schizophrenia, it seems like a major depressive disorder. When and where were you diagnosed of schizophrenia? Can you let me in on the symptoms you experienced or experiencing?

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by erico2k2(m): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
clinician2x:

See mumu like you, the fact that you even know how to read and right is it not because of the early missionaries?
haha Ignorance of the highest In a small corner not 2 far from tralgagar square lays the national history musume.in it there are every evidence that we Africans had out own language and means of communication b4 the missionaries step foot in Africa.This is well documented.The missionaries brought with them Guns and took out our way of life.They encouraged the slave trade.The west learnt a lot from is africans but odiota like U are blinded by religious sentiments that U cnt see further than your nose.I was in Morrisons stores in Muswell Hill went to buy tooth paste and saw that they now have charcoal toothpaste is that not what we used in the villages back in the days and people with mindset like yours would say we 2 local or poor? and the charcoal one cost £3.I think I know more about the missionaries than you as I live in same city with them right about now.Bit I tell U what.I rather give honour to people like sir Isaac newton than subscribe to your damn missionaries and all they stood for.
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by erico2k2(m): 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
clinician2x:

But I'm not interested in winning any soul. What I am telling him.is what he can do and get better. What happens to anybody soul is not my fucklng business
nor mimd thrm ohh smalll thing dem go shout jesus look town wey nor dey shout jesus better pas him village
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by Amayabor1: 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ajibade123:
the day we finally free ourselves from the claws of religion will be the day we finally start progressing in this country

Islam
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by BobbyZrealist(m): 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
Even though your description is very somehow......

Your language and tenses are very smart,that means your sanity is intact.
All you need is emotional therapy and not psychological treatment.
Knowledge is power you can use it to conquer the World.
There where times we felt we were going insane too, it's stress u will pass through the phase..
Brace up!!
All the best.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by preacherdark(m): 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
spiritualmubi:

Dude you have no problem. contact me on telegram @cappytj.
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by erico2k2(m): 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
Jackanda1:
The claims made by religion are actually 100% real. Back then, i use to think spirituality was psychological and mental until i had some experiences. Ofcourse people ought to be scientific and rational with their thinking, but religion is very important.
aint it all based on belief?
Im a xtian but I believe all problems can be explained scientifically and may be solved or managed

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by erico2k2(m): 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
BobbyZrealist:
Even though your description is very somehow......

Your language and tenses are very smart,that means your sanity is intact.
All you need is emotional therapy and not psychological treatment.
Knowledge is power you can use it to conquer the World.
There where times we felt we were going insane too, it's stress u will pass through the phase..
Brace up!!
All the best.
well said.
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by erico2k2(m): 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
Amayabor1:

Islam
Islam inclussive
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by vannessa7(f): 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
saintHot:
first of all REMOVE AGE from ur thinking,achievemnts have nothing to do with age....and plz dont say it was a mistake taking u to quranic school ,albeit shldnt have dropped from schooling ..and the quran reading helped u a lot contrary to what u say,it helped in suppressing and earlier arrival of ur schizophrenia,if not,when the time for it to manifest had come,it would have blown out of proportion...show mending is very easy to learn n start makin money for smone that wants to read medicine...plz dont say anything against quran again plz,it might come back to hunt u,as smone who knows it well.

As a new islamic revert reading the quran I know quran is an undiluted word of Almighty God (Allah) with all His characteristics manifested in the desert with the children of Israel, He is a consuming fire and will not tolerate any evil. Islam is actually dangerous in the sense that you are dealing directly with the Holy God and you need to be careful, no extended unending grace as obtained in christianity.

In as much as islam will sanctify you and chase devil's away from you, it can harm you if you keep putting hands in haram or things that are averse to holiness and the definition of holiness in this sense is absence of the devil and it's many demons and factions. Being extremely dirty or living in a dirty environment will make a Muslim unholy and will hinder holiness but invite devil's among other things. A dirty Muslim will be very poor, that's why first world Muslim countries are so rich and many northern Nigerian Muslim so poor.

Many other things can also make a Muslim incur the wrath of Allah especially in respect to the Quran and it's reading, if you keep reading it and there is unholiness in you it can harm you. Voodoo and black magic, can cause it, those doing such in Islam know how to go about it to be safe, also sexual intercourse without proper cleansing either you are married or not, etc.
I'm sure OP must have involved himself in something averse to holiness while studying the quran, or he lived in an unholy environment while memorising the Quran.

He should actually practice islam by praying five times daily and constant presence in the masjid and he will be cured, he should search himself for whatever might bring on the schizophrenia. Also get psychiatric help because it might end your problem while you focus on better relationship with Allah and you progress and future.

Also try and finish that botany course to develop confidence and a sense of achievement, then you can try for medicine, also don't shy away from menial job like site work to earn daily upkeep.

Many christians here inviting him to christianity should know that even in christianity there are levels you get to and if you do some things you can run mad due to holiness. I have seen many mad pastors on prayer mountains and there are more mad christians than will ever be in Islam because islam purifies.
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by MrPRevailer(m): 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
spiritualmubi I

lion's mane mushroom will treat you effectively. Avoid canola vegetable oils, refined oils, sugary drinks, gala. Take or make coconut oil.
Eat more greens, carrots. Do a detox with herbs like chlorella, celery etc. You should grow them in your backyard.
Soak weeds in water for 1 month and use the
liquid as fertilizer.

Cannabis oil will also cure you but it's still illegal in Nigeria. Food grade Hydrogen-peroxide diluted in distilled cup of water will help you too. Ask from pharmacy. They'll say it's not for drinking because of ignorance and brainwashing by the medical system establishment.

The Lord's Chosen crusade "And the Enemies Submitted" June 11th and 12th at Ijesha Bustop, Lagos state.
Miracle healing, employment, favour God will give to many people. Come and receive your own. That your enemy "Schziphronia" will submit
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by Atolu01: 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
OP, you are not a loser. Delete that mindset, please. Circumstances can happen to anyone, very painful, especially when beyond ones control, but it will pay off in the end, by God's Grace. Sorry about your experiences. I pray God gives you that much needed peace, clarity and oneness of mind. Try and take things easy on yourself and your mind. I also advise you see a Psychiatrist. Also someone to pour out bothersome things to. Never look down on yourself. You have gotten this far, believe in God to see you to the end. You can still study beloved annoying Medicine, but first heal to an extent, because Medical School, students and teachers can be another battle on its own, and one needs to be balanced, so one can focus well.

Try not to be hard on yourself; regretting and all. Actively practice self love, and know that God loves you even more. And please, give your life to CHRIST and find a powerful, FIRE, destiny releasing Church. My thoughts and prayers go out to you. Take care of yourself first. Is there a way to get your Father's mouth out of your business? Hasn't he learnt?

I see erudite people have advised you to finish your present course of study, I feel you should too. Find a fire, bible believing Church whilst doing so, move closer to God and take things easy on yourself. Your emotions and Neurotransmitters are lying to you, because it may also be Depression. Where were you diagnosed of the Schizophrenia? Please, see a well trained Psychiatrist. And immerse yourself in strategic prayers. God will continue to help you.
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by clinician2x: 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
erico2k2:

haha Ignorance of the highest In a small corner not 2 far from tralgagar square lays the national history musume.in it there are every evidence that we Africans had out own language and means of communication b4 the missionaries step foot in Africa.This is well documented.The missionaries brought with them Guns and took out our way of life.They encouraged the slave trade.The west learnt a lot from is africans but odiota like U are blinded by religious sentiments that U cnt see further than your nose.I was in Morrisons stores in Muswell Hill went to buy tooth paste and saw that they now have charcoal toothpaste is that not what we used in the villages back in the days and people with mindset like yours would say we 2 local or poor? and the charcoal one cost £3.I think I know more about the missionaries than you as I live in same city with them right about now.Bit I tell U what.I rather give honour to people like sir Isaac newton than subscribe to your damn missionaries and all they stood for.

FooI

West learnt wetin exactly from an animal like you? What exactly do you know pls? Today you go to school, u study sciences and atleast understand u can dig hole deep into the ground and get water that will run into ur homes. Missionaries came down here, stopped ur stupid ass from killing twins, introduced to u basic scientific cures for diseases ur dumb skull would normally say they're caused by evil spirits. How did you know u have crude oil underneath you abeg?

Mumu
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by Amayabor1: 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
erico2k2:

Islam inclussive

Islam only. Islam is the only religion that is a problem to the World!
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by erico2k2(m): 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
clinician2x:

FooI

West learnt wetin exactly from an animal like you? What exactly do you know pls? Today you go to school, u study sciences and atleast understand u can dig hole deep into the ground and get water that will run into ur homes. Missionaries came down here, stopped ur stupid ass from killing twins, introduced to u basic scientific cures for diseases ur dumb skull would normally say they're caused by evil spirits. How did you know u have crude oil underneath you abeg?

Mumu
well fool like me live with the missionaries clever ones like U still live where the missionaries came donkey years ago and still backwads.I jst wonder who the mumu is.What has crude Oil got to do with missionaries?anyways people like U who are quick to throw insults lack home training and suffer from xtreme xclussion.
Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by erico2k2(m): 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
Amayabor1:

Islam only. Islam is the only religion that is a problem to the World!
name one Good christianity itself has brought??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 8 accounting software/package / Army Chief Buratai, 49 Other Officers Write Exam / Mathematicians' & Statisticians' Colloquium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.