Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,042 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Lady Hospitalized After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring Her... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Hospitalized After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring Her... (2625 Views)

Lady Cries Out For Help After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring.... / Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Hospitalized After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring Her... by fredkathy: 6:52am On Jun 09, 2022
Lady Hospitalized after the vibrat0r she was using catches fire buring her privates Part
SEE FOR YOUR SELF

A young lady is reportedly battling for her life in the hospital after the v!brator she was using to satisfy herself caught fire in the middle of her enjoyment.

A v!brator is a device or tlof tlof toy used for massage or s.e.xual stimulation. V!brators come in all different shapes and sizes, depending on what purpose you want them to serve. The use of v!brators amongst women has become one of the most popular avenues for s.e.xual satisfaction.

vibrator

Some viral photos of the slay queen who developed burns around her legs have surfaced on social media. The photos have gotten a lot of people talking. The photo of the v!brator is also seen half burnt from the edge of the cable.

SEE FOR YOUR SELF
https://www.viraltuned.com.ng/lady-hospitalized-after-the-vibrat0r-she-was-using-catches-fire-buring-her-privates-part-video/

1 Like

Re: Lady Hospitalized After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring Her... by Lawlab254: 6:54am On Jun 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Lady Hospitalized After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring Her... by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 09, 2022
Re: Lady Hospitalized After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring Her... by MadamVanessa(f): 6:56am On Jun 09, 2022
shocked

This cannot scares me to stop using vibrator, it cannot. It's the best for me.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Hospitalized After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring Her... by loosecanon50(m): 6:58am On Jun 09, 2022
Haaa, na wa oo. All I can say is na wa oo
Re: Lady Hospitalized After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring Her... by Jashub: 6:58am On Jun 09, 2022
Very good . Nice one . She deserves every single burn from that vibrator. And for those who will follow after her unnatural way of doing things, get ready to be electrocuted undecided
Re: Lady Hospitalized After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring Her... by rickpat(m): 7:02am On Jun 09, 2022
jeez...just hope she survive this in one piece...
Re: Lady Hospitalized After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring Her... by Mooh247: 7:12am On Jun 09, 2022
Fake Onitsha made vibrator

Look at how tiny the wires are

1 Like

Re: Lady Hospitalized After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring Her... by BabydiHot(f): 7:15am On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:
Fake Onitsha made vibrator

Look at how tiny the wires are
shatap
Re: Lady Hospitalized After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring Her... by Mooh247: 7:19am On Jun 09, 2022
BabydiHot:
shatap

This is the kind of Thread I want to. See you, not National Politics thread
Re: Lady Hospitalized After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring Her... by BigRocky: 7:19am On Jun 09, 2022
Very gud grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Hospitalized After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring Her... by BabydiHot(f): 7:29am On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:

This is the kind of Thread I want to. See you, not National Politics thread
shatap
what do you know about politics other than nairaland ranting.
no dey bobo yourself
Nonsense!
Re: Lady Hospitalized After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring Her... by Mooh247: 7:31am On Jun 09, 2022
BabydiHot:
shatap
what do you know about politics other than nairaland ranting.
no dey bobo yourself
Nonsense!

If I hear pim!!! Again from all you Tinubu haters we are going Jihadi on you people over your loss and political unsophistication

So stick to romance section
Re: Lady Hospitalized After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring Her... by robinso01(m): 7:33am On Jun 09, 2022
She will now understand the benefit of real and fleshy something of a man.
Re: Lady Hospitalized After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring Her... by BabydiHot(f): 7:36am On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:

If I hear pim!!! Again from all you Tinubu haters we are going Jihadi on you people over your loss and political unsophistication

So stick to romance section
shatap
your rant starts and ends here
no level
Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Lady Hospitalized After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring Her... by pointblank247(m): 7:57am On Jun 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This cannot scares me to stop using vibrator, it cannot. It's the best for.
i can help out, stop disturbing the vibrators, they are man made. I can handle you with all pleasure.

That is , if you are the one on your profile.
Re: Lady Hospitalized After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring Her... by EmiDon11: 9:25am On Jun 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

chaii
Re: Lady Hospitalized After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring Her... by Nonexisting: 9:31am On Jun 09, 2022
When this one hears feminism again in this life, she will run with her slippers in her hands. But wait a minute, does it mean her fucckers will now be fuccking a burnt pussy? Ewwwww, so disgusting.

Re: Lady Hospitalized After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring Her... by Paulianfa(m): 9:38am On Jun 09, 2022
Sometimes I wonder why this gender thinks that God has made a mistake in human Creations.
They must do the impossible, from eye lashes to nails, now from dogs to vibrator.
Hmmmmmmm men is everywhere looking for whom to ejaculate on.
This gender is something else, they are paying for their nonsense deed.
Re: Lady Hospitalized After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring Her... by Hez143(m): 9:38am On Jun 09, 2022
raise your hand if you're here for the burnt puccy pics!!
Re: Lady Hospitalized After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring Her... by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 09, 2022
I don't believe the vibrator burnt her private region.The spark is from the wire.Short circuit.
Re: Lady Hospitalized After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring Her... by Rajahbite(m): 11:46am On Jun 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Eyeneka mmi mbok be careful when you want to relief stress. May you never be hurt in your quest for pleasure,live your live and live it to the fullest.
Re: Lady Hospitalized After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring Her... by DSC7: 11:51am On Jun 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You dey Whine your ancestors?..

Vibrator ko, Accelerator ni....

#Iranu
Re: Lady Hospitalized After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring Her... by Rajahbite(m): 11:52am On Jun 09, 2022
So unfortunate, I wish you quick recovery.
Re: Lady Hospitalized After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring Her... by DaInferno(m): 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
Poor vibrator
Re: Lady Hospitalized After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring Her... by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
grin
Re: Lady Hospitalized After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring Her... by Hayzed030: 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Instead of catching Std,u caught Fire grin
I don note one disadvantage of vibrator laidis cool
Re: Lady Hospitalized After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring Her... by gepeten855: 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ty

(1) (Reply)

Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity / Share Your Poverty Story- Grass To Grace / How Do You Greet People? With A Hug? Kiss? Handshake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.