Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity (2642 Views)

The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by IamPlato(m): 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
Yes, who?

Send me a WhatsApp messenger with the number in my signature below

Abeg as the Lord God liveth don't contact me to beg me for money, I will only show you how to catch fish where I catch fish

I will be closing up this opportunity in 48hours

24 hours to go... Over 600 views only about 60 people contacted me and out of 60 only 11 has foresight and understands business.

Be looking for free money up and down, be looking for who will help you suddenly one day, poverty go kill you.

Success is defined when opportunity meets preparation

MODIFIED

So I wouldn't waste time talking too much but if you hav not heard of Xtraincome then you should b grateful I said it now.

Below I will show you withdrawal made by November ending this year to show you say it's not a lie or anything.

All you need is 3k to start earning.

The 3k will buy you an account as well as activate it for you to start earning.

I am tell you about the 3k now so you won't think it's something you just enter free and earn millions.

Below is withdrawals made.

When I discovered how real it was, I created two account.

Here is an earning from one account

Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by Ebukaboss(m): 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2022
Me
Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by Vibech3cker: 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
more like who needs air?
Op u funny .
Even Elon musk still dey find money lol grin

1 Like

Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by IamPlato(m): 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ebukaboss:
Me
chat me on WhatsApp with the number in my signature...
Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by IamPlato(m): 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
Please Note!
If you are lazy and still basking in the comfort zone please don't bother chatting me on WhatsApp...
Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by Gofwane(m): 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
What of we wey dey use small phone?
Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by IamPlato(m): 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
Abeg as the Lord God liveth don't contact me to beg me for money, I will only show you how to catch fish where I catch fish.
Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by IamPlato(m): 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
Gofwane:
What of we wey dey use small phone?
you need a smart phone sir.
Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by Akwaibomdude(m): 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
I'm interested
Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by codedgalaxy: 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
I need o chairman
IamPlato:
Yes, who?
Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by Bolsman(m): 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2022
Pls add me sir on WhatsApp 08186182123
Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by nickyj19: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
IamPlato:
Yes, who?
I'm here sir I'm the one
Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by JustStupidity: 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
Drop it here, I'm waiting ☹️

And if you waste my time, I will enter you

2 Likes

Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by IamPlato(m): 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
nickyj19:
I'm here sir I'm the one
send me WhatsApp message with the number in my signature
Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by IamPlato(m): 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2022
JustStupidity:
Drop it here, I'm waiting ☹️

And if you waste my time, I will enter you
I am not dropping anythin here, send me a WhatsApp messenger with the number in my signature
Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by IamPlato(m): 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
codedgalaxy:
I need o chairman
check my signature and send me WhatsApp messenge with that number
Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by IamPlato(m): 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
Akwaibomdude:
I'm interested
take the number in my signature and send a WhatsApp message
Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by IamPlato(m): 7:30am On Nov 03, 2022
If you are lazy and doubtful about everything online then don't chat me you.
Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by Cryptocoins: 11:10am On Nov 03, 2022
You're Plato abi na plantain. Take your time o. That number no dey Whatsapp. Either you register it on WhatsApp or send me the details of how to catch the fish. My WhatsApp number is on my signature.
Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by IamPlato(m): 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
Cryptocoins:
You're Plato abi na plantain. Take your time o. That number no dey Whatsapp. Either you register it on WhatsApp or send me the details of how to catch the fish. My WhatsApp number is on my signature.
everybody has been chatting me with that number
Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by IamPlato(m): 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
Somebody came to my WhatsApp to call me a scammer, please it's not by force to earn money sir, you can just ignore this message
Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by IamPlato(m): 7:20am On Nov 04, 2022
The choice is yours
Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by IamPlato(m): 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2022
Sit down there dey dull yourself
Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by Sammy101111(m): 4:26am On Nov 05, 2022
Cat fish be watchful

Share update to your family member before casting to public place like Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by IamPlato(m): 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
Sammy101111:
Cat fish be watchful

Share update to your family member before casting to public place like Nairaland
so you think I would leave my family and come and share outside first... If you are not interested just ignore the post and move on with your life
Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by IamPlato(m): 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
Some people thought it was a joke sha Lol...
Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by IamPlato(m): 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
Somebody who even contacted me called me a scammer.

This is the second account I opened

Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by IamPlato(m): 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
One of the first things I did was open account for my sister and my mother... Then started informing friends
Re: Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity by IamPlato(m): 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
Contact me now through the WhatsApp number in my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. / Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please / My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.