Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Should I Continue With This Conversation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue With This Conversation (2306 Views)

With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? / Checkout This Conversation Between This Guy And A Lady Over Sex Doll (photos) / (party Lovers) Check Out This Conversation Between A Yahoo Boy And His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue With This Conversation by BlessedJonMoss: 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
This is my chat with a lady I recently met.
I'm already tired of her poor conversation skills.
Is she being intentionally cold towards me or that's just how she is?

Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by Jeon(f): 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
Someone is not interested!..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by Premiumwriter: 10:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
Jeon:
or he's asking boring questions

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
No please!

Direct your questionnaire to the nearest Secondary school close to you. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by dudusky007(m): 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
She knows ur broke....go make moni na she go rush u 4 dm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by Jennylove21(f): 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
I guess she's feeling too big

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by Chnbanc: 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
Jeon:
lies
Practically, she is boring and not lively.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by PerfectStranger(m): 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
Your conscience deep down should tell you that you’re a mumu man.

You’re typing more and she’s texting monosyllabically you don’t delete her straight up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by 7buckz(m): 5:08am On Oct 19, 2022
Lol
Do you need God to come down from heaven and open ya small eyes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by Michelle70(m): 5:18am On Oct 19, 2022
Jennylove21:
I guess she's feeling too big
he is asking stupid questions.
Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by Michelle70(m): 5:20am On Oct 19, 2022
Persephone1:
No please!

Direct your questionnaire to the nearest Secondary school close to you. lipsrsealed
The question be like interview.

which one is "what do u like most as a nurse"?
Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by BlessedJonMoss: 6:35am On Oct 19, 2022
Premiumwriter:
or he's asking boring questions

Persephone1:
No please!

According to you guys I'm asking the wrong questions, please tell me what kind of questions to ask a new acquaintance, after the basics, to make the conversation lively.
Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by Qatar2022: 7:13am On Oct 19, 2022
Persephone1:
No please!

Perfect human tell him what to tell the bi.tch
Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by fagekih: 7:15am On Oct 19, 2022
Michelle70:
he is asking stupid questions.

if shes interested the questions will b funny n exciting, simple.

And she will b asking n and answering

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by Karleb(m): 7:37am On Oct 19, 2022
BlessedJonMoss:

According to you guys I'm asking the wrong questions, please tell me what kind of questions to ask a new acquaintance, after the basics, to make the conversation lively.

You are not asking boring questions.

The lady is not making the conversation open, so you are having hard time entering properly.

Ask for her account number and tell her it's a joke.

9 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 19, 2022
Qatar2022:

Perfect human tell him what to tell the bi.tch
I don't grant demands, ask nicely,I might consider helping. grin
Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 19, 2022
BlessedJonMoss:

No, don't get me wrong. I didn't insinuate you are asking wrong questions, I meant you are making the whole thing look like an interview/ questionnaire.
You don't really have to do that.
Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 19, 2022
Michelle70:
The question be like interview.

which one is "what do u like most as a nurse"?
grin cheesy grin gringrin
Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by Michelle70(m): 8:00am On Oct 19, 2022
fagekih:
if shes interested the questions will b funny n exciting, simple.

And she will b asking n and answering
Its a girl he recently met.
Its difficult finding someone who u recently met to just get interested just like that.

U have to make her feel comfortable with a little bit of flirting.

This wasnt suppose to be an interview but trying to get her attention and also getting a chance for a drink.

These are the kinds of men who gets rejected by ladies cos of their abysmal approach, gets frustrated and end up turning wannabe redpillers insulting both men and ladies
Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by entrep88: 8:07am On Oct 19, 2022
BlessedJonMoss:
Bring up money matter about you supporting her or business and if her response change and become better, bro block am, delete her number, delete fromm call log, if possible delete people close to her in your contact, remove her family members from your list, flee, japa and be safe. Naija is not for you

6 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by fagekih: 8:07am On Oct 19, 2022
Michelle70:
Its a girl he recently met.
Its difficult finding someone who u recently met to just get interested just like that.

U have to make her feel comfortable with a little bit of flirting.

This wasnt suppose to be an interview but trying to get her attention and also getting a chance for a drink.
recent or not wen a girl is feeling a guy even if he talks less she will response longer n ask questions too

3 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by Qatar2022: 8:07am On Oct 19, 2022
Persephone1:
I don't grant demands, ask nicely,I might consider helping. grin
Mugu
Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by Michelle70(m): 8:28am On Oct 19, 2022
fagekih:
recent or not wen a girl is feeling a guy even if he talks less she will response longer n ask questions too
Its rare having a girl that feels u out of the blue on social media. u have to have something that draws them to u.

His first impression was suppose to be the killer.

Simple and flirting lines does the trick.

Even after blowing it up like this, and she says
"treating is what she enjoys" he could still amend it and say

Him: so what do u enjoy most about being a nurse?
She: treating.
Him: oh' i enjoy getting sick and being treated while putting a wink emoji"
(This will make the damage and get the converstaion flowing)

Or just asking her her out of her busy schedule like

Him: so what do u enjoy most about being a nurse?

She: treating

Him: Thats shocking, I would love to have buy u a drink on saturday please dont come with a syringe while still putting that wink emoji.

(here, he is not asking her if she will co'me for a date, like "can we go out or saturday?

he had already decided there will be a date)

But alas, he had to conclude she is not into him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by Michelle55: 9:44am On Oct 19, 2022
Both you and the girl dey boring, na to leave your message on read sure pass. Anything or questions wey dey dull my spirit I dey avoid am, I would rather do a lengthy phone call than chat.

If you still ask boring questions during the phone call, I go drop the call. No time.
Be spontaneous and interesting when chatting with someone, there's no need to be rigid as life is already hard as it is, don't add boring chat to it.
PS: No short handwriting too, that stuff is a vibe killer.
Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 19, 2022
This is funny.. grin grin grin
BlessedJonMoss:
Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by marlow1962(m): 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
All these ppl saying the guys chat is boring, he is asking a stupid question. Those ppl are actually the ones gals lev on read.
Bro since she’s a new gal and she’s no reciprocating the chat, let her be (she no dy feel u, try change format or ghost am find another person).
Normally one one word is a big turn off, and majority of nowadays ladies don’t know how to chat (dy hard hold conversations), if is not Money, Gbola or Food, forget about it (that’s the only tin dy knw)

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by Michelle70(m): 7:04am On Oct 20, 2022
Michelle55:
[Both you and the girl dey boring, na to leave your message on read sure pass. Anything or questions wey dey dull my spirit I dey avoid am, I would rather do a lengthy phone call than chat.

If you still ask boring questions during the phone call, I go drop the call. No time.
Be spontaneous and interesting when chatting with someone, there's no need to be rigid as life is already hard as it is, don't add boring chat to it.
PS: No short handwriting too, that stuff is a vibe killer.
Ah ah.
Are u not thesame lady that was forming rigid to my advances?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by Michelle55: 8:07am On Oct 20, 2022
Michelle70:
Ah ah.
Are u not thesame lady that was forming rigid to my advances?
Ayam not understanding, shey you didn't hear when I told you that ayam 45 going to 46 ni undecided abi na old evening newspaper you wan carry put for house? Tomorrow now, you wee coman tell ya nl inlaws how the evening newspaper isnor doing well cheesy

PS: I wasn't being rigid, just saving you the stress of carrying evening newspaper to ya bossom grin
Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by Michelle70(m): 8:28am On Oct 20, 2022
Michelle55:

Ayam not understanding, shey you didn't hear when I told you that ayam 45 going to 46 ni undecided abi na old evening newspaper you wan carry put for house? Tomorrow now, you wee coman tell ya nl inlaws how the evening newspaper isnor doing well cheesy

PS: I wasn't being rigid, just saving you the stress of carrying evening newspaper to ya bossom grin
Lolz, u know how many years i deh.

No ish sha, i just say make i hail yhu
Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by Michelle55: 8:34am On Oct 20, 2022
Michelle70:
Lolz, u know how many years i deh.

No ish sha, i just say make i hail yhu
I sha know say you never reach 70 tongue
Oya whisper am to me, how many years you dey? No shout am oh make others no hear
cheesy
Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by Michelle70(m): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2022
Michelle55:

I sha know say you never reach 70 tongue
Oya whisper am to me, how many years you dey? No shout am oh make others no hear
cheesy
Ordinary 46? mtchew.

BTW, Why i wan whisper am?
u don already step on my ego and strangle my pride by telling me u senior me.
Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by Michelle55: 9:06am On Oct 20, 2022
Michelle70:
Ordinary 46? mtchew.

BTW, Why i wan whisper am?
u don already step on my ego and strangle my pride by telling me u senior me.

Aaaaaaah, I didn't nau. I see what you are trying to do oh, you wanna make me feel guilty abi?
Oya sorry na, I don't like belittling anybody oh. That's not me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delta Man Weds Two Women Same Day / I Won't Love Again If This Two Can Break Up - Lady Reveals / Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.