Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare (21328 Views)

Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye / APC Presidential Primary: I Won’t Allow Imposition Of Candidate - Buhari / PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by ogascomax: 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
What was he thinking when he went to purchase the form or he thought that Nigeria politics had suddenly changed to USA or European system. 100 million just wasted.

3 Likes

Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by nedu2000(m): 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
Consolation, anyone could've bought a 100mil form and finished with zero votes, does that make them of good character? What of the other candidates that finished with nil votes?

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by braveboy64(m): 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
Guess what character got him?
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by Skillsnigeria: 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hmmm
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
alsudan:
You are a true MOG pastor Bakare.

Unlike Thiefnibu who had to buy both delegates and aspirants to win the ticket.

The man really bought them oo.......nawaoh very desperate man..

Even to lift the flag as a flag bearer , his hands couldn't hold the APC flag well ....

Imagine Buhari that we call lifeless , helping him to lift the flag.........wahala 2022

His plans will be that once he wins , Buhari will take him to where he did blood transfusion and body recovering ......lols.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by thatigboman1: 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
This man is very funny. Delegates were rejecting $5,000 saying it's too small and this clown was busy sending them bulk sms. And he thinks he deserves even a single vote?

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by lomprico(m): 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
Your 100 million paved way for you, fool.
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by smile11s(m): 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
bmdmix10:
This delegate stuff is just another way to eat money n preset useless leaders.

I mean open bribe seriously

I’m tell you. Is there any book for dummies on how to become an APC delegate 101?

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by casualobserver: 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
he should clap for himself

I hear his fellow pastor tried to pay OG delegates $5,000 but they rejected it
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by Mooh247: 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
grin

Pasta Pasta

We go use your 100m donation run campaigns for Tinubu

Thank you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by slickbak(m): 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
bmdmix10:
This delegate stuff is just another way to eat money n preset useless leaders.

I mean open bribe seriously
National Public Corruption Holiday
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by 2blessed01(m): 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
Pls fellow NL, does nairaland has an app...if yes where can I get the authentic one
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by rickleye: 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
Not sure what the lesson he learned from this were
Wouldn't he have been far remembered as someone who gave N5000 to 20,000 needed people.
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by Softmirror: 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
OKOROCHA TOO PASSED NA WITH ZERO VOTES ABI NO DELEGATES FROM HIS STATE AND THAT WAS WHY HE WAS SPEAKING HEAVY HAUSA ON ELECTION DAY? Well Pastor Bakare after stepping up you still get zero grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by Sethleeman: 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
So you paid 100m 4nomination form in order to go and pass character test. Weldone rich pastor, meanwhile people dey starve for trenches that 100m is needed elsewhere. Come and pass the true character test like OPM etc. that never fail the poor and bereaved

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by IPIGMODS: 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
Just carry 100 million naira church money and waste it for show grin
We don hear Pasta

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by Nnamaka1: 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hello Sir, Was it that you passed character test or you were just Stingy ??
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ota aaje, spent a whole sum of N100m just to pass character test. And Should I be sincere with you? You failed woefully, the only person who passed yesterday and who walks with his head raised up was Tinubu. How can you prove you have good character when every delegate saw no reason to give you chance to lead?

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by 989900: 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
In my people's "brilliant" mind, someone of Tinubu's shady character is their preferred role model than Bakare (primaries shenanigans).
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by descartes400: 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

The man really bought them oo.......nawaoh very desperate man..

Even to lift the flag as a flag bearer , his hands couldn't hold the APC flag well ....

Imagine Buhari that we call lifeless , helping him to lift the flag.........wahala 2022

His plans will be that once he wins , Buhari will take him to where he did blood transfusion and body recovering ......lols.....

Haba! haba mana!

na me be the gate man for heaven, i go send you back straight angry
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by IsellSmartTvs: 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
After loosing
Next is to play the blame game grin
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by mcdokwe(m): 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
DMerciful:
People are using delegates election that's largely controlled by money and governors' influence to judge general elections. E go shock una

The general public are waiting to collect theirs, either 500 naira or a tin of milk

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by Bahamas95(m): 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
So 100M don waste like that?

Money that would have taken most of his members outa poverty.

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by rickleye: 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
2blessed01:
Pls fellow NL, does nairaland has an app...if yes where can I get the authentic one

hmm - Not sure it does . Nice idea but since the content is not proprietary why the need though. What I do is bookmark the website on my phone and it works just alright.
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by Goke7: 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
Not even transport fare for the delegates to Abuja, haha, na leg dem go use go Abuja?
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by dalass(f): 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
alsudan:
You are a true MOG pastor Bakare.

Unlike Thiefnibu who had to buy both delegates and aspirants to win the ticket.

Atiku no but dem. Or Peter Obi who just joined Labour party and was immediately declared presidential flagbearer of the party.... So, no aspirant dey Labour party before he came

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
descartes400:

Haba! haba mana!

na me be the gate man for heaven, i go send you back straight angry

But I thought only people that day the truth will have duplex in heaven??

What I do ooh angel comrade?
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by Honor10: 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
Jostoman:
It is only a heartless person that will go and vote for this calamity and blood sucking party called APC in 2023. They have started playing the same game they play before 2019 election now till 2023 election but God is going to expose you people very soon.

And it is only a foolish person especially from the south that will vote Another fulani for 8 years, despite all they have done under Buhari

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by MartinsD12(m): 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
envoymedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CelScc3NQn_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Effcc will not see tinubu to investigate where he got 25000 dollars he was sharing each delegates even the 100 million naira apc nomination forms he bought for some of his men who step down for him

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by Analyst7: 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
Jessi04:
Consolation statement grin
It's no consolation, that's how it ought to be
Now that u laughed, who have u handled ur future over to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Bernard Cazeneuve, French Prime Minister In Paris / NAF Panthers: Nigerian Airforce Special Forces Squad / Army Repelled Attacks At Pulka, Rescued 445 Abducted Person (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.