Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,363 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare (21321 Views)

Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye / APC Presidential Primary: I Won’t Allow Imposition Of Candidate - Buhari / PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by fredoooooo: 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
Eskiss me sir , remove that pastor behind your name, thats when i will take you serious politically grin
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by Billygee2u: 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
envoymedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CelScc3NQn_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
You estorted your gullibles their hard earned money and dash #100m to All Political Criminals ( APC ), shame to you
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by Sakasitay(m): 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
But 100 million naira in the mud sha. Waste of church funds.
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by Ojuntana: 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
wwwihy:
Kini Tunde so?

You want delegates to transport,feed and accommodate themselves and return nothing to the constituencies that nominated them?

Fear God now, Man of God
See the isokuso you're writing.

I'm sure you're part of those that shouted "PDP is kwarapt" and "Sai Chanji" in 2015
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by Cutehector(m): 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

That will be a wicked leader.
The Delegates did not come from their respective states, pay for hotels, food and transportation, only to be given bulk sms in return.

He would have honorably steps down for someone rather than lying in God's name
wahala cheesy Another angle.
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by Elidrisy20: 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
You better seek for refund ooo
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by HRMK: 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
THAT ISNT THE ISSUE!YOU ARE NOT A SERIOUS ASPIRANT!HOW CAN U CONTEST IN PRIMARIES WITHOUT CAMPAIGNING?TEXT MSG CAMPAIGN MY FOOT!A MAN THAT CANT PAY VISIT BEFORE WINNING,HOW DO U VISIT AFTER WINNING?YOU WILL NEVER VISIT THE VOTERS!ARRANT NONSE!WHAT A BIG SHAME!PRESIDENT ZERO!!
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by gab4cha: 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
The same generation crying revolution yet are okay with the status quo

Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by derecho(m): 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
What about making their choice first, then the winner shows appreciation?
wwwihy:

You are right but it is right of delegates to reciprocate the gesture of the Aspirants who made them comfortable
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by dododawa1: 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
100million form gone

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by Bahamas95(m): 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
rickleye:

Exactly my thought, If the aspirants were debating he might have gathered some national attention . But never heard anything from him regarding policies. And If I were to ask him for N5000 he would ask me if I was paying tithes !
That's how most of them behave, very stingy people.

I wonder what's giving him the hope that he can win a presidential election in a country like Nigeria. Chris Okotie did same thing and he failed woefully......As little as 100 or 200k for each member in need can set up a small business for them. It's better than throwing it into the ocean.

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by kollysnut(m): 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
alsudan:
You are a true MOG pastor Bakare.

Unlike Thiefnibu who had to buy both delegates and aspirants to win the ticket.

Plus the officials as well......Nwc officials,
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by rickleye: 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
RoyalDiadems:
The truth is that it is very difficult for a righteous man to ascend the seat of power in this country. Since corrupt delegates must receive money from corrupt candidates before we can have presidential flag bearers for the prominent political parties.

Honestly, I've not seen how Nigeria can be better. This is a country where wicked and corrupt people have the upper hand over good people.

Its a statement of fact since 1985 - Andrew don't check out o. Nigeria go better. After all these years- It's still hasn't reached rock bottom. Its a miracle
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by Billygee2u: 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
Dailymice:
That 100m naira could help 200 people in business with 500k
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by twodee75: 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
wwwihy:
Kini Tunde so?

You want delegates to transport,feed and accommodate themselves and return nothing to the constituencies that nominated them?

Fear God now, Man of God

So the delegate that came from your own constituency gave u money abi?
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by 2blessed01(m): 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
rickleye:

hmm - Not sure it does . Nice idea but since the content is not proprietary why the need though. What I do is bookmark the website on my phone and it works just alright.
Ok...thanks for that idea...

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by zudozz: 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
So its now a normal thing for people to give and take bribe?

If delegates from d ruling party gave and took bribe we all can take n give bribe because it is now a normal thing.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by stancydg: 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
ShenTeh:
Very true.

We can go on and on and slander this man, but I find no fault in him.

How people see people like Prof Osinbajo and Tunde Bakare with oration, energy, clarity of purpose and some degree and of upstanding and cast their votes for some others beat me.

If we were any wiser, we wouldn't be where we are. True.

The dillemma of Intellectual Voters; a contraption populated my a vast majority of fools.
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by RoyalDiadems: 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
rickleye:

Its a statement of fact since 1985 - Andrew don't check out o. Nigeria go better. After all these years- It's still hasn't reached rock bottom. Its a miracle

I tell you.

'E go better' has been the song of Nigerians since 1960.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by Lightorder: 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
degamonn:
If we really want the Nigeria we desire , that's how politics should be played. I rather congratulate you than Tinubu.
Tinubu is everything bad and dirty. I wonder how that hag will end
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by Richy4(m): 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
Those Reverend and Pastors that likes politics, is there no way that they can open a Christian political party?..

Who knows corruption might reduce to the barest minimum...

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by rickleye: 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
derecho:
What about making their choice first, then the winner shows appreciation?

And we say the system isn't rigged. We copied the most terrible parts of the American election system . delegates and then we corrupted it buy buying/selling delegate votes. No wonder bribing is vibrant in all facets of the country from the Lagos Airport to the President's palace. So tell me if Tinubu/Atiku
Spent 100Million on Form
Spent $50,000 per delegate (1000) $50Million naira = convert to Naira.
Is he father Christmas and won't recoup his losses ? or Award contracts to those who donated huge sums of money to his campaign.

If we truly want this to work. Limit contributions per person to N10,000. corporations to N1M.
Delegates = nothing.
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
Oga, the real character test would be whether you had sufficient integrity to resist the temptation to take #100,000,000 from the Tithes and offerings paid by your members to advance the Kingdom of God, just to buy a registration form!
Did you pass that test?
Chai! Dia ris God oo!
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by Digmygold: 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
themes009:
Character test indeed grin

Him get character test na im e go drop #100million for dustbin. Money wey him suppose use feed the needy. Character test indeed. These so called men of God of these end time just dey shock person anyhow .

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by thinkmoney(m): 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
wwwihy:
Kini Tunde so?

Fear God now, Man of God
See example if bad nigrrian. Does the party not pay them for their work?
Na u be the kind of cancer that needs removing
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by begge: 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
100,000000 million church offering is gone for nothing. I pity for those poor church member still struggling to pay sunday offering
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by rickleye: 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
ShenTeh:
Very true.

We can go on and on and slander this man, but I find no fault in him.

How people see people like Prof Osinbajo and Tunde Bakare with oration, energy, clarity of purpose and some degree and of upstanding and cast their votes for some others beat me.

If we were any wiser, we wouldn't be where we are. True.

We are not in a theocracy system but a democracy system - Plus its the elected delegates who nominate these candidates.
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by Belleful: 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
Wen u no say no b ur church members be delegates, u still carry a whole 100million go buy form. Money wen u suppose take empower some of ur church members. No b witch u be?
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by pat077: 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
But you said God revealed to u that u are the 16th president of Nigeria. What happened to that revelation? Make una continue to dey use God name dey play later una pastor go say make we call the name of thy Lord in vain.
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by BluntCrazeMan: 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
So, how many of those people voted for you??
That should be the yardstick for judgement.
You didn't pay.
And then, how many voted?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively / Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian / Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.