Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,530 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly (33771 Views)

Anthony Iwejionra Burial: Atiku Releases Statement & Pictures / Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website / 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by oluwasegun007(m): 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
They have come again......
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Ellasure: 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Atikulated

Very great idea from a practical and practising business man.

The two men on the two major political parties are men managers over several years of their lifetime and such experience could be employed to turn Nigeria around from fear rule economic dictates to calculated economic manipulation of the Nigerian landscape.

Atiku has set out an economic agenda and Bola Tinubu is expected to come up with his plan as well ASAP.

Greater Nigeria ahead ijmn.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by casualobserver: 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
Amalekki:

Trust you based on what exactly? How did you arrive at your conclusions here?

Track records in office. if you remove the veil of Bias, religion or tribe that blind many of their supporters, behind all the hype and fine speeches, you will realise none of them acheived anything in office. I have spoken on this extensively. Osinbajo for instance what does he have to show, he is the chair man of the economic council, during his 7 years in office our GDP has fallen. If you examine Peter Obi as Givernor, during his 2 terms the IGR of Anambra decreased, not decreased over 1 year but in 8 years he couldnt increase the IGR of Amambra instead it decreased. there are more things you can examine, if you examine both men their cinduct over the primaries shows IMHO they both lack integrity. Osinbajo is a pastor by nature they have sweet mouths...you need one to be a pastor. Obi on the other hand is a sales man, you need sweet mouth to be good in sales. Obi is talking of consumption to production has anyone asked him why he never decided to produce any of his items in Nigeria? i can go on and on.

Atiku has a record we can examine, tinubu has a record we can examine. They may be tainted true but who in politics isnt? but they both have lasting legacies from their periods in Govt. They also have wthe political clout to get things done at the national assembly and get them to go along with their ideas, approve budgets, ministers, laws etc. Obi and Osinbajo dont have that political capital!! Obi for instance spent his entire tenure fighting his own HOA, being impeached twice!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by dollar124(m): 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
[quote author=Ventura1 post=113635732 Nigeria need massive Social spending, especially in the areas of education and health, in order to close the huge poverty gap between the rich and the poor.

In your quest to rubbish him and sound intelligent u spewed nonsense. Just read what you wrote. Social spending in Education and health is ur own solution.
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by rhymesnoni(m): 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
puremaker7:
With this policy, the poor will become poorer

Useless policies for his friends and associates
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by ogaontop(m): 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ventura1:
Capitalist aye, poverty will quadruple with these kind of policy, though not bad, but can't work in Nigeria of today. Nigeria need massive Social spending, especially in the areas of education and health, in order to close the huge poverty gap between the rich and the poor.
The standard of living imbalance among the citizens is high, only the rich will benefit from this policy and the vast majority subservient to them.
You're right bro
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by 07kjb: 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
lilfresh96:
Me i go Vote Atiku come 2023

Economically wise this man knows what he is doing, hence what Nigeria needs with the current state of the economy

I'm Atikulated

Atiku will cripple Nigeria with looting,

The only vice president that became richer
than his boss through looting
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by tjcare4u2005(m): 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
OmO Yoruba ni me ooooo. City boy all the way.
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Belial06: 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ventura1:
Capitalist aye, poverty will quadruple with these kind of policy, though not bad, but can't work in Nigeria of today. Nigeria need massive Social spending, especially in the areas of education and health, in order to close the huge poverty gap between the rich and the poor.
The standard of living imbalance among the citizens is high, only the rich will benefit from this policy and the vast majority subservient to them.

What you said makes no sense at all.

Next time be silent sir
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by fluffybaby(f): 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
Na them! Someone,please remind me of what the last Northern Muslim man in power now promised Nigerians he would do. Just to get into ASO rock. Talkless of this one that puts religion before leadership. They will burn all of you in Nigeria and Atiku will delete his condemnation post on social media as soon as he finds out his religion was touched. Use your tongues to count your teeth Nigerians.
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by PericomaNwankwo: 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
Everybody wan create job, later na ordinary teacher be the job.
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
lilfresh96:

Economically wise this man knows what he is doing, hence what Nigeria needs with the current state of the economy

I'm Atikulated

How are his own businesses doing
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Crvrider: 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
lilfresh96:

I'm Atikulated

And yet when Deborah was murdered he couldn't even call out his Islamic jihadist for the evil act.
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Jmichael1(m): 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
Kentuforchrist:
Likes for obidient share for aticulation

na so we like for atiku and share buhari for 2015 ooh bt las las wetin happen?
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
omohayek:

And just what might this "sound policy" be, that we should all fal behind Peter Obi? The only "policy" I've heard from any Obi supporters is that he happens to be of the same Igbo origin as they are. What is he actually planning to do with the power of the presidency that makes him different from the other candidates? And here I'm asking for concrete proposals like the ones Atiku has just put forward, not vague, empty words about "youth", "innovation", "progress", etc.
first have we not tried privatiation before did it work perfectly fine am asking??obi has a laydown goals on how to achieve rapid development
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by hammer567: 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
StUriah:
Ibo people are too tribalistic and not considerate. They will never accommodate people of other regions to breathe once they grab hold of power. More reasons why they don't allow other tribes to buy expanse of lands in their states or hometowns. Yet, they come to Lagos, Lekki and other regions to want to dominate their hosts.

If Ironsi had allowed the Federal system of government that had existed before he took over power in 1966 to subsist and not imposing the unitary system wherein most of his Ibo brothers were promoted in the military and civil service at the detriment of tribes, there wouldn't have been civil war and no one would be championing restructuring today.

Ibo people thinks Obi's political movement is for only the Ibos, and not for the general good of other tribes. By so doing, they are provoking other regions against their own kinsmen who I have come to realize that he is the best candidate we all can vote for at the moment.

Ibos should exercise caution in their provocative attitudes otherwise the presidency which they aspired to get would be a mere fantasy.

I rest my case.

LAGOS IS NOT YORUBA.

IT WAS THE LOCATION CHOSEN AS THE CAPITAL OF NIGERIA UNTIL 1993.

THE NATIVES OF LAGOS ARE NOT YORUBA, STOP YOUR LAND GRABBING.

HERE ARE THE NATIVES OF LAGOS, AWORI, BADAGRY, IDU AND IJEBU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OAsH-grZ7M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfW7499XWXk

The Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu, has claimed that Lagos State is not part of Yoruba land. Akiolu's statement is coming barely a week after he publicly humiliated the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi at an event.4 May 2017

Lagos not part of Yorubaland - Oba Akiolu
- PM News Nigeriahttps://pmnewsnigeria.com
cc: Mjshexy
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Lol. Atiku has lost already. A "more of the same" charlatan trying to sell old wine in a new bottle.

Open letter to Candidate Atiku and his campaign team.

Sir, where is the pledge to deliver fundamental and radically brave reforms, the only ones capable of reviving and rejuvenating Nigeria, after what is now clearly the failed and disappointing years of Buhari?

You are a dealer in rhetoric in so far as you cannot commit to State policing, Wike bravely vowed to implement asap, or restructuring that Nigeria badly needed at least 20 years ago.

Your ambition, for those who understand the problems of Nigeria, is dead on arrival so far
as you cannot commit to a decentralised democracy, as Asiwaju has decided to implement, that will allow Nigeria to practice a purist form of the political system of governance we copied from the USA yet non of our leaders, till today, have shown the will to implement sincerely as Asiwaju has promised to do and as his antecedent in Lagos shows he is capable of doing.

When we use the same system of political governance ad the USA, can you tell us why they have LAPD, NYPD, CPD etal while you show a disinterest in committing to State policing?

When Texas and all States of the USA have their own constitution and near total independence over their socio-economic policies, why do you not think you should fight for similar in Nigeria when we have pretended for long to practice the American system of federalism?

Sir, if I can easily deconstruct the diversive 'business as usual' dross you provide as your leadership template then it is obvious the Asiwaju team, with very brilliant men and women, will shred you to pieces to show you are stuck in 1980 and disconnected horribly from what Nigeria needs today to emerge as a productive nation that can carry the tag of "biggest black nation on earth" with pride.

You are arrogantly talking, using alphabetical order, of letter G when you have not proposed how to bridge the gap from letters A to F.

What else confirms you are a failure Nigerians must avoid other than your preference for deploying patronising yet empty rhetorics that avoids weighty reforms Nigeria needs, as fundamental building blocks, before we can even begin to dream again?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Ournolly: 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
Atikuloot.
Dude is a hardened fraud.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Kentuforchrist(m): 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
StUriah:
Ibo people are too tribalistic and not considerate. They will never accommodate people of other regions to breathe once they grab hold of power. More reasons why they don't allow other tribes to buy expanse of lands in their states or hometowns. Yet, they come to Lagos, Lekki and other regions to want to dominate their hosts.

If Ironsi had allowed the Federal system of government that had existed before he took over power in 1966 to subsist and not imposing the unitary system wherein most of his Ibo brothers were promoted in the military and civil service at the detriment of tribes, there wouldn't have been civil war and no one would be championing restructuring today.

Ibo people thinks Obi's political movement is for only the Ibos, and not for the general good of other tribes. By so doing, they are provoking other regions against their own kinsmen who I have come to realize that he is the best candidate we all can vote for at the moment.

Ibos should exercise caution in their provocative attitudes otherwise the presidency which they aspired to get would be a mere fantasy.

I rest my case.

Comrade rest na why u dea para

Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by emerged01(m): 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
helinues:

As Osinbajo is out of the race, Obi would have been the next choice but LP don't have structure across Nigeria
Obi is paving way himself, he needs to test his popularity
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by saintrow1: 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
lilfresh96:

I'm Atikulated

You are foolishly right, atiku knows what he is doing that is why him and obasanjo can not account for the billions of dollars meant for the power sector. They are the reason why your life is in darkness
Atiku and obasanjo turned education to a joke in Nigeria. They were the one that were destroying our universities by owning private university.
How many rail project did atiku started not to talk of finishing
How many airport did atiku repair not to even talk of building new ones
How many hospital did he built

Let me not wait my time
You are just foolishly right
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
shuttox:

Look..I don't know who to believe to liberate Nigeria
I dey fear all both APC and pdp
Vote Peter obi simple
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by sunny1703: 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
Bros rest. You and I are the structure.

helinues:

As Osinbajo is out of the race, Obi would have been the next choice but LP don't have structure across Nigeria
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Basicend: 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ventura1:

Don't mind him. .

The gap is already too much. . This clown was distributing $50,000 for each of the PDP delegates alone o. . Hmm, how will he not milk Nigeria dry. .?

Election never even come o. . How much will he spend then. . .?

Una eyes go clear Nigerians.
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
lilfresh96:

I'm Atikulated

Yeye man wen wan sell government NNPC u must be kidding
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Moikiitos: 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
The best way to retire all these old recycled politicians na to VOTE DEM OUT. Dat one go pain dem wellu wellu. At least some of the money wey dem loot to the system through this election.

APC and PDP no be our options for 2023 election, my peeple my peeple...we need to show dis parties watowato.

shuttox:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/atiku-releases-economic-agenda-vows-to-break-govt-monopoly/%3famp
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
KingKO22:
No to another Fulani.

Same promises Buhari made but fails woefully.

Atiku has no record of managing local govt let alone state but he wants to manage Nigeria.

Heelll nooo.

Your agenda is to sell all Nigerian assets to yourself and friends as you did under Obasanjo

Exactly he wan come see NNPC give him northern brothers that what he mean by government monopoly
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Princemoneyman(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
lilfresh96:

I'm Atikulated

Ozuo!
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Metrofox(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
helinues:

Go get your pvc and vote , you dry talk srltructure for there . What the hell does that even mean ? na structure go vote ? All of una turn professional politicians overnight...smh
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Legendoo: 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Essentially sit back and do nothing hoping the private sector will fund the infrastructure deficits.

Like fund rails, roads grin

Werey man. I always sense this guy has a plan to sell Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation / Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha & Wife As A Young Couple / Nigerians Will No Longer Buy Houses Like Fish In Market – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.