Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly (33776 Views)

Anthony Iwejionra Burial: Atiku Releases Statement & Pictures / Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website / 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by shuttox: 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
uksim:

Another way of syphoning public structure and agencies to himself...
Him and obasanjo did it last time and sold all govt own agency to themselves on a very cheap rate and they now become lord...
Who do you support?
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by americaninja1: 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
lilfresh96:
Me i go Vote Atiku come 2023

Economically wise this man knows what he is doing, hence what Nigeria needs with the current state of the economy

I'm Atikulated
this one would sell d whole Nigeria and pocket d money. Someone who said he’s selling Nation owned companies to his friends. Price of Fuel go quadruple . Rich would become extremely rice and d poor won’t b able to afford a meal per day
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Basher8583: 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
Kwestionair:

Have you tried to buy land in Awka, Enugu, owerri, asaba, port harcourt, ebonyi, calabar, akwa ibom and igbos said no before?
Be sincere to yourself because if I check very well ehn, an Igbo man might be your employer and he treats you very well but you just want to talk.
It’s alright

Its either you chest beat or cry foul. Are you ever content?
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by americaninja1: 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
whyman:

Is it the way it was done 8n Dubai where he always stayed for 3 quarters of the year.
The ones he sold as VP to private investors, how many of them are working now.
They sack the staff and collapse those companies.
no mind d thief, he would sell 10billion worth of assets to his friends at ridiculous price.
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by americaninja1: 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
omohayek:

You mean like the "failed" privatisation that gave you MTN and the other companies who make it possible for you to post here? And what exactly are these "goals on how to achieve rapid development" which are specific to Peter Obi? What do they involve and how will they be paid for? Atiku has said his piece, Tinubu has made his "25% on education" promise, but what are the concrete steps Obi is promising to make that differentiates him from these two?
How can Mtn and privatization be in d same sentence. Is Mtn govt owned? Nitel that was govt owned and sold where are they today. Govt only gave others license to operate in Nigeria, they have been in other countries b4 now. With or without obasanjo or Atiku , telecommunications technology would evolve and definitely spread to naija. Just like other private industries. Eg Fintech
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hayzed0601:

In as much as you wanted you sound intelligent,you eventually failed woefully and I'm very sure that you didn't read the Agenda or you failed to understand the concept.

Now go back and read where he talked about security

Shameless mumu. So the nebulous statement below amounts to comprehensive talk about security to you? Nigeria is suffering because of terrible followers like you.

The unspoken truth is that Nigeria, socially and for her reality today, has grown beyond the divided, disillusioned, poorly-motivated, uninspired and worthlessly corrupt federal Nigerian police force.

A totally new approach anchored around State, local and intelligence-driven policing is the way forward.

Any candidate not backing State policing is simply supporting the continuous and wanton killing of Nigerians no one is ever held accountable for.

Your Atiku is simply a business-as-usual devotee here to serve the interest of his elitist buddies who will insist he must not touch 'deeply sunken roots' that elongates their empire of privilege at the expenses of Nigerians.

Tinubu created RRS that is the most professional subdivision of the NPF in our entire country. What did Atiku, the Dubai President, help to birth in his native Adamawa or anywhere in the North?

The pathetically generic rhetoric below from Atiku says what exactly about his plans for Nigeria's security?

Others are “establish a strong and effective government that guarantees the safety and security of life and property
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Amalekki: 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
casualobserver:

Having checked the GDP of Brazil and Russia (i didnt bother with the rest) I take on your point about GDP of Nigeria and I will desist from bring that up as an argument. there however is still no basis to rank Osinbajo higher than Tinubu as you yourself admit, he has no performance record, this is not the time to test a rookie, someone who has never handled an economy, a business or any management role succesfully . if you are a lawyer or a pastor, your mouth must sweet, thats different from results out of a court room or church. Osinbajo has no business being top of that list if truly you adhered to the criteria. Anyway it is a moot point at this stage because he is out of the race so i wont dwell on it.

I wont dwell on peter Obi since you are not contesting my assertions that he is a lot of hot air.

As far as Atiku, Let me say !st OBJ is in no position to call anyone a crook. I know at close quarters the financial state of OBJ even before he was incarcerated and brought out to become president. I dont disagree that Atiku is dodgy (I am no fan of Atiku, all I said he will still be a better manager of the economy than Obi.
Fair enough, thanks for your maturity in presenting your views which is rare on this platform.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by omohayek: 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
americaninja1:
How can Mtn and privatization be in d same sentence. Is Mtn govt owned? Nitel that was govt owned and sold where are they today. Govt only gave others license to operate in Nigeria, they have been in other countries b4 now. With or without obasanjo or Atiku , telecommunications technology would evolve and definitely spread to naija. Just like other private industries. Eg Fintech
You clearly don't know the history of telecoms in Nigeria (or have a very unorthodox definition of "privatization" ) if you aren't aware that before MTN and their like came into the country, the 100% government-owned NITEL had a monopoly on all telecoms in the country, and you had to wait years and pay lots of bribes for the "privilege" of having a single, crackly, unreliable phone-line installed in your home. Getting rid of such deadweight public monopolies is precisely what Atiku has said he wants to do: that is what it means to "privatize", not just selling off bloated parastatals, but opening them up to competition from purely private companies, even those with 100% foreign funding. If you say you're against "privatization", or that you can't see how it benefits you, that amounts to you saying you want the "good old days" [sic] of begging NITEL to return.

Atiku's stated intentions are 100% on the right path, as anyone who has a grasp of economics will appreciate. The only issue is whether he will actually carry them out in good faith, which is where I have serious doubts, given his track record.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by casualobserver: 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Amalekki:

Fair enough, thanks for your maturity in presenting your views which is rare on this platform.

I also applaud you for countering my position with facts (GDP) that too is extremely rare on this platform.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by americaninja1: 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
omohayek:

You clearly don't know the history of telecoms in Nigeria (or have a very unorthodox definition of "privatization" ) if you aren't aware that before MTN and their like came into the country, the 100% government-owned NITEL had a monopoly on all telecoms in the country, and you had to wait years and pay lots of bribes for the "privilege" of having a single, crackly, unreliable phone-line installed in your home. Getting rid of such deadweight public monopolies is precisely what Atiku has said he wants to do: that is what it means to "privatize", not just selling off bloated parastatals, but opening them up to competition from purely private companies, even those with 100% foreign funding. If you say you're against "privatization", or that you can't see how it benefits you, that amounts to you saying you want the "good old days" [sic] of begging NITEL to return.

Atiku's stated intentions are 100% on the right path, as anyone who has a grasp of economics will appreciate. The only issue is whether he will actually carry them out in good faith, which is where I have serious doubts, given his track record.
u wrote this long paragraph to make no meaning. Is privatization same as govt licensing new industry to create advance technology and demand. Telecommunications Technology evolved , and d new industry came in to fill in d gap. Tell me one company d govt sold that survived and did well? Ajaokuta steel, Nigeria airways, nitel, disco ,
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by victorsola: 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
BabydiHot:
oga keep kwayet and be our spectator.

But get your PVC sha
2023 won't be business as usual kiss
we can do it if we work together.

don't worry I'll respond to your pm soon cheesy
go and check 2019 and 2015 election at least dos once where recent, the gingles, the songs organized by tuface , falz and the rest of them. This song of pvc na every election time dem dey sing am . And it’s always business as usual and thier is nothing anybody father can do about it . Card reader wount work , vote wount count . Na today . Nigeria is on auto pilot if u really want to live don’t let politicians kill u like dey did during end sars . U can’t be a hero for this country. Just live .
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by omohayek: 7:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
americaninja1:
u wrote this long paragraph to make no meaning. Is privatization same as govt licensing new industry to create advance technology and demand. Telecommunications Technology evolved , and d new industry came in to fill in d gap. Tell me one company d govt sold that survived and did well? Ajaokuta steel, Nigeria airways, nitel, disco ,
What is this gibberish? Why don't you tell me one area in which government has performed well and run things efficiently? Go ahead, name a single one!

Better to keep one's mouth shut and be suspected a föol than to open it and confirm the fact as you have done with your subliterate blabbering.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by grandstar(m): 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ventura1:
Capitalist aye, poverty will quadruple with these kind of policy, though not bad, but can't work in Nigeria of today. Nigeria need massive Social spending, especially in the areas of education and health, in order to close the huge poverty gap between the rich and the poor.
The standard of living imbalance among the citizens is high, only the rich will benefit from this policy and the vast majority subservient to them.

Who told you these policies won't work in Nigeria? The mobile phone youre probably using to read this message or use as a Hotspot is a prime example of the workability of these policies and tremendous benefits.

When GSM was auctioned, MTN and Econet won licenses and began operation. . MTEL, the 3rd GSM provider was government owned and was automatically granted a license

The price at which they could charge for their calls was deregulated and they could set their prices. MTN and Econet both chose ₦50/minute. Due to national outcry, MTEL charged ₦22/minute.

MTN and Econet which fixed higher prices provided better service but most importantly, massively increase their coverage to all over the nation through huge investments. Meanwhile, MTEL soon went out of service. Cheap came at a price.

Thats why price deregulation is crucial. By liberalising prices, you encourage massive investments into the sector which boosts the quality and most importantly, the quantity!

Anyone who supports fuel subsidy inadvertently supports continued fuel importation. Who will invest in refining petrol when the government fixes the price? No bank will be willing to lend you $2b to build a 100,000bpd refinery when government fixes the price of petrol. The present private refineries in Nigeria focus on producing diesel because the price is deregulated.

Dangote has said his refined products will basically be sold at the international price.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Wwwq: 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
All the best
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Kwestionair: 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
Basher8583:

Its either you chest beat or cry foul. Are you ever content?

Na u go still come Nairaland come beg for help after your favorite don give you 5k for election
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by grandstar(m): 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
KingKO22:
No to another Fulani.

Same promises Buhari made but fails woefully.

Atiku has no record of managing local govt let alone state but he wants to manage Nigeria.

Heelll nooo.

Your agenda is to sell all Nigerian assets to yourself and friends as you did under Obasanjo

Buhari never made these promises. He is actually anti-marke5 and that's why the economy is in such a mess. These policies will seriously boost the economy of the nation.

Atiku actually brought in brains like Soludo and El-Rufai into OBJ's government. If you ignore his sleaze, he is actually a brain.

If these policies work as well as they should if implemented, he will be shooting himself in the foot if he decides to be extremely corrupt.

He will probably end up like Alberto Fujimori of Peru. He brought in many reforms that transformed the economy. Unfortunately for him, the reforms also empowered the citizenry to bring him to justice. He is presently rotting in prison. A richer middle class isn't to be messed with.

Another ex-president too was sent to imprison. A third was to suffer the same fate but when he saw the handwriting on the wall, he committed suicide.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Backpedal: 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
StUriah:
Ibo people are too tribalistic and not considerate. They will never accommodate people of other regions to breathe once they grab hold of power. More reasons why they don't allow other tribes to buy expanse of lands in their states or hometowns. Yet, they come to Lagos, Lekki and other regions to want to dominate their hosts.

If Ironsi had allowed the Federal system of government that had existed before he took over power in 1966 to subsist and not imposing the unitary system wherein most of his Ibo brothers were promoted in the military and civil service at the detriment of tribes, there wouldn't have been civil war and no one would be championing restructuring today.

Ibo people thinks Obi's political movement is for only the Ibos, and not for the general good of other tribes. By so doing, they are provoking other regions against their own kinsmen who I have come to realize that he is the best candidate we all can vote for at the moment.

Ibos should exercise caution in their provocative attitudes otherwise the presidency which they aspired to get would be a mere fantasy.

I rest my case.

This is a malicious post

You think you are smart but you really are not
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by olarent: 9:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
If its true,Atiku thank you for another failure,anti poor people policy and govt of rich.idiot agenda[b][/b]
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by blueAgent(m): 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
OreoPaschal:

Add 8years of Economic melt down to your age (26yo). How old will be left before you die! Do not die poor! Focus on what can bring change to your generation. Privatisation will triple the poverty level of Nigeria, coupled with his corruption tendencies. You will end up praying that Buhari should have continued.

You lack knowledge of economics and business.
Privatisation is the best, all over the world especially in countries where corruption is endemic.

Can you compare the gains and benefits of MTN,airtel,Etisalat and Glo to Nitel in terms of productivity taxes, Job creation ,FDI and so forth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by fashrola(m): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ever since Atiku sold his stake at INTELS due to frustration from this evil government.... Onne Port has become an eyesore

I keep asking.... Does it mean Nigerian Government can't take good care of their facilities even when the place is coughing out millions of dollars everyday?

Men!!!!!
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Greenscientist: 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
hammer567:

LAGOS IS NOT YORUBA.

IT WAS THE LOCATION CHOSEN AS THE CAPITAL OF NIGERIA UNTIL 1993.

THE NATIVES OF LAGOS ARE NOT YORUBA, STOP YOUR LAND GRABBING.

HERE ARE THE NATIVES OF LAGOS, AWORI, BADAGRY, IDU AND IJEBU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OAsH-grZ7M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfW7499XWXk

cc: Mjshexy

Stupid talk, I understand your pain sha.

Lagos is not part of Yoruba, it is part of igbo Nah.
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by hammer567: 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
Greenscientist:

Stupid talk, I understand your pain sha.

Lagos is not part of Yoruba, it is part of igbo Nah.
LAGOS IS THE CAPITAL OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA TODAY.

GO BACK TO IBADAN.
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by SarkinYarki: 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
InnoBest188:
Ok sir grin
Thank you sir

Me no go vote for another northerner again Shaa

Atiku

Me go vote ATIKU..Tinubu no be good man
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Greenscientist: 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
hammer567:
LAGOS IS THE CAPITAL OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA TODAY.

GO BACK TO IBADAN.

Lols. With the influx of 1% amongst the 5%?

At least the Ibadan is better than the whole of south east.
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by hammer567: 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
Greenscientist:

Lols. With the influx of 1% amongst the 5%?

At least the Ibadan is better than the whole of south east.

ARE U CIVILISED?

IF U WERE, U WOULD KNOW THAT A CAPITAL CITY HOST PEOPLE THAT ENCOMPASS THAT GEOGRAPHICAL SPACE OR UNION.

A PLACE TO MEET, LIVE, WORK AND WORSHIP WITH YOUR OWN PEOPLE IRRESPECTIVE OF LANGUAGE, RELIGION OR CLASS.

LAGOS IS WHERE YORUBA, IGBO AND THE SS LIVE TOGETHER AS ONE SOUTHERN NIGERIA.
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Perewenkle1: 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
We have to make a choice, either you like where we are as a nation, rising unemployment, rising cost of living, insecurity, bandits and killing or you make changes to better all of us.

If you are happy today, vote APC and don’t complain tomorrow, we voted APC eight years ago and things got worst. We need a private driven economy, that’s the only we all can benefit.
In USA and other developed economies, government is not responsible for creating jobs, the private businesses are, the mom and pop business.
Let’s vote wise this time and leave behind all sentiments.
Nigerians are so talented and blessed, we can dig our selves out of the holes by stepping on the sand used to cover the holes.
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by AgboC: 11:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
helinues:

As Osinbajo is out of the race, Obi would have been the next choice but LP don't have structure across Nigeria
Just have your PVC. I will soon see the structure.
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Hayzed0601(m): 11:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
candidtalk:

Shameless mumu. So the nebulous statement below amounts to comprehensive talk about security to you? Nigeria is suffering because of terrible followers like you.

The unspoken truth is that Nigeria, socially and for her reality today, has grown beyond the divided, disillusioned, poorly-motivated, uninspired and worthlessly corrupt federal Nigerian police force.

A totally new approach anchored around State, local and intelligence-driven policing is the way forward.

Any candidate not backing State policing is simply supporting the continuous and wanton killing of Nigerians no one is ever held accountable for.

Your Atiku is simply a business-as-usual devotee here to serve the interest of his elitist buddies who will insist he must not touch 'deeply sunken roots' that elongates their empire of privilege at the expenses of Nigerians.

Tinubu created RRS that is the most professional subdivision of the NPF in our entire country. What did Atiku, the Dubai President, help to birth in his native Adamawa or anywhere in the North?

The pathetically generic rhetoric below from Atiku says what exactly about his plans for Nigeria's security?

Pathetic idiot shamelessly following Tinubu who masterminded the killings at lekki toll gate,and it is this same Tinubu that you think will improve the security of the country,come on use your number six.
It is this same Tinubu that is still milking from Lagos State Treasuries even after leaving office.Don't be dumb,nobody is a saint among the candidates, don't just follow blindly.

And jsyk, I'm not Atiku fan neither am I in for Tinubu also,All I want is that whoever emerge as the next president should make this country a better place for it's inhabitants.
Adios
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by grandstar(m): 11:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
puremaker7:
With this policy, the poor will become poorer

What do you think made your mobile phone you're using possible? These policies. Or did the poor become worse off through them?

Let me break it down.

For instance, if he liberalises the railway sector, what does that mean ?

If liberalized, I can decide to buy my trains. I might see that I can make money transporting goods from Kano to Lagos. I can undercut lorries. I will simply pay NRC to use its railway tracks.

Alternatively, you may see a big opportunity transporting tourists from Lagos to Ibadan in specialized coaches and charge them 100k per trip or may be part of a tourist package. You may buy trains and implement it.

A private company can also decide to build its own railway lines. Anything can happen. Do you think encouraging private sector into railways will make Nigerians richer or poorer?

What is the benefit when you allow the market to set the price rather than government? Let's look at the telecom industry

When the GSM operators started, people wanted them to choose a "people's price." MTN and Econet charged ₦50/minute while MTEL which was government owned charged ₦22/minute. "Is that ₦22/minute not very kind of government" you would say? The government is trying to help the masses.

At N50/minute, it was very profitable for MTN and Econet (now Airtel) to invest massively in expanding coverage. Nigeria went from having about 400, 000 lines in 2001 to probably about 100m by 2012. Of course by then, 2 more private GSM operators had joined the fold: GLO and ETISALAT.

When the GSM operations started, a line them sold for ₦50k. I think MTEL charged ₦20k. Now, a line is like ₦200.

What about the masses friendly MTEL? They are nowhere to be found. They probably made so little profit that they could not expand their services.

The same masses friendly prices is destroying the oil industry today. Petrol subsidies are discouraging investments in the private refinining sector. The few private refineries today produce only diesel as the price is deregulated.

Imagine if the price of all fuels were deregulated? It would have led to an investment boom in oil refining and in the downstream sector. Nigeria by now would be refining about 2m barrels of crude oil annually. Nigeria's economy would probably be triple what it is today.

It's also masses friendly pricing that has wrecked the economy under Buhari.

When Buhari assumed power in 2015,the first thing he did was to fix the exchange rate. He did this to make goods cheaper as a weaker Naira made things costlier. Did this policy really help the masses?

When he came in, the Naira was losing value because the price of crude oil which the nation accounts for 90% of forex inflow was collapsing.

Imagine if the country was selling 2m bpd at $100/barrel , that is $200m inflow daily. The price drops to $50/barrel, that will be $100m. If the inflow drops from $200m a day to $100m a day, will the price of forex remain the same? No way. Buhari said it must remain the same. I wrote off the economy immediately. The economy would be finished in Buhari's hands.

Was it? When he fixed the exchange rate, of course demand for forex remained the same. But since forex inflow had actually reduced due to the fall in price, THE CBN could not supply enough forex. Buyers now turned to the black market in droves and this put pressure on the forex there and the price began to drop there very fast. In June 2015, the official rate was fixed around 197. The black market rate was around 215. By December 2015, the official rate still remained at 197 since Buhari fixed it but the black market rate had dropped to 280. This was a differential of more than ₦80 between the official rate and black market rate.

The fixing of the forex rate led to severe forex shortage. Supply from private sources to the official FX market collapsed and dried up. If you get FX today, will you go and exchange it at the bank rate or you will go to a mallam or Bureau DE Change? The difference between the official rate and black market rate should never be more than 3% or it will cause distortions and encourage sharp practices. Under Buhari, it has never been less 5%. Even now, it is more almost 45% difference. Official is ₦416 and black market is ₦600. If you support Buhari's interventionist policies , show it by selling your dollars at the official rate!

Does it encourage sharp practices? Buhari always fixes the official exchange rate.

If you go to the bank and want to buy forex, will they sell it to you at ₦416? No. I doubt they will even sell to you at any rate! Only the very well connected by it at this rate and they then resell at the black market rate. That is what is known as round-tripping. It is big business today,which banks and well connected individuals and companies and earned handsomely from.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Yeahmehn: 11:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
Don't worry we don't need this agenda of yours
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Hayzed0601(m): 11:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
hammer567:

ARE U CIVILISED?

IF U WERE, U WOULD KNOW THAT A CAPITAL CITY HOST PEOPLE THAT ENCOMPASS THAT GEOGRAPHICAL SPACE OR UNION.

A PLACE TO MEET, LIVE, WORK AND WORSHIP WITH YOUR OWN PEOPLE IRRESPECTIVE OF LANGUAGE, RELIGION OR CLASS.

LAGOS IS WHERE YORUBA, IGBO AND THE SS LIVE TOGETHER AS ONE SOUTHERN NIGERIA.
Dakun gbenu soun jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri / IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu / Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.