Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,876 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them (18602 Views)

A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians / A Dream Story: The Christmas Angel By Henry Van Dyke (b. 1852) / Women Need To Throw Away The Shackles Of Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Cry cry baby! Watchtower has disgraced me. Boohoo! undecided cry

Why are the Bethelites depressed and Suicidal? Why did Watchtower lock them up like some Prison Facility?
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
OK you're tired of typing, shey?
Make i leave you until your head reboot to type lengthy epistle of gibberish! cheesy

Courz:

Why are the Bethelites depressed and Suicidal? Why did Watchtower lock them up like some Prison Facility?

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Cry cry baby! Watchtower has disgraced me. Boohoo! undecided cry

Oh, This is you running away again like the Coward that you are! grin grin

You've got a decayed brain, remember? So, I am breaking things down in bits for your Maggot infested Brain to get what I am saying. Dum Dum!

Why is Watchtower tracking the Internet activity of Bethelites? Are they afraid of Anarchy /Apostasy? grin grin
This dude below advised them to use a VPN to hide their tracks. sad sad grin grin cheesy

This is Prison y'all!!!

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by oteneaaron(m): 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The funniest part is oteneaaron (Courz) even though bobestman keep condemning all the churches Oteneaaron (Courz) just want only JWs out of the way!

Please note that Courz has suddenly vanished since bobestman has come to lash all religions then he switch over to oteneaaron only to come out openly with what he really has in mind against all believers in Jesus.

Why is the mysterious Courz no longer commenting? cheesy

Are you still on this goose chase?

You still haven't shown any proof that Courz and Oteneaaron are one and the same person.

Are now trying to imply that Bobestman and Oteneaaron are also one and the same person?

Why do you keep doing this to yourself?

Why do you spread sore lies without any proof to show for it?

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by johnw47: 3:14am On Jun 21, 2022
cornelboy:
Mr Trio don meet person wey pass am grin

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

MaxInDHouse:

The funniest part is oteneaaron (Courz) even though bobestman keep condemning all the churches Oteneaaron (Courz) just want only JWs out of the way!

Please note that Courz has suddenly vanished since bobestman has come to lash all religions then he switch over to oteneaaron only to come out openly with what he really has in mind against all believers in Jesus.

Why is the mysterious Courz no longer commenting? cheesy

so called jw's, you both getting more paranoid like your devil in these end times
as scripture foretold:

2Ti_3:2  For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

@bold see how describes you especially maxin
+ paranoia is of the devil and of course unholy

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 6:56am On Jun 21, 2022
johnw47:

so called jw's, you both getting more paranoid like your devil in these end times
as scripture foretold:
2Ti_3:2  For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
@bold see how describes you especially maxin
+ paranoia is of the devil and of course unholy
Emusan, johnw47, OLAADEGBU, Mr Trio how far na cheesy
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:19am On Jun 21, 2022
oteneaaron:

Are you still on this goose chase?

You still haven't shown any proof that Courz and Oteneaaron are one and the same person.

Are now trying to imply that Bobestman and Oteneaaron are also one and the same person?

Why do you keep doing this to yourself?

Why do you spread sore lies without any proof to show for it?

I have known bobestman for long and from his own viewpoint he's not against a particular religion unlike you who is after only Jehovah's Witnesses! wink
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:22am On Jun 21, 2022
cornelboy:

Let him continue deceiving himself, his lies has been exposed: OLAADEGBU, Emusan and johnw47 belongs to the same person he's just switching accounts! smiley

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by oteneaaron(m): 8:41am On Jun 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I have known bobestman for long and from his own viewpoint he's not against a particular religion unlike you who is after only Jehovah's Witnesses! wink

Lol

So is this your proof that Courz and Oteneaaron are one and the same person?

3 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Emusan(m): 9:01am On Jun 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Let him continue deceiving himself, his lies has been exposed: OLAADEGBU, Emusan and johnw47 belongs to the same person he's just switching accounts! smiley

Keep piling it up!

But don't say you're just catching fun when your lying mouth will be exposed on this

3 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 9:11am On Jun 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

And yet, he called you JWs Racists and Cultists. And you agreed with him. See, you've got a decayed brain. Why were you denying the fact that your Cult is Racist? grin grin grin

Why is Watchtower tracking the Internet activity of Bethelites? Are they afraid of Anarchy /Apostasy? grin grin cheesy
This dude below advised them to use a VPN to hide their tracks. sad sad angry angry grin grin

This is Prison y'all!!!

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 9:15am On Jun 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You are paranoid and terribly afraid of the many people against you. You desperately need to assure yourself that these many people are one person only to make yourself feel better. See a Psychiatrist!

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:20am On Jun 21, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol
So is this your proof that Courz and Oteneaaron are one and the same person?

Oteneaaron (Courz) is an Apostate (X-JW) whose whole life is all about Jehovah's Witnesses! wink
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:20am On Jun 21, 2022
Emusan:

Keep piling it up!
But don't say you're just catching fun when your lying mouth will be exposed on this

OLAADEGBU! cheesy
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 9:22am On Jun 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I am a worshipper of Lucifer but I just don't want to believe that yet. wink

You are paranoid and terribly afraid of the many people against you. You desperately need to assure yourself that these many people are one person only to make yourself feel better. See a Psychiatrist!

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:22am On Jun 21, 2022
Courz:

JWs are never afraid of how many enemies we have but one thing is sure: stop deceiving yourself that you're more than your figure! wink

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:23am On Jun 21, 2022
Courz:

And yet, he called you JWs Racists and Cultists. And you agreed with him. See, you've got a decayed brain. Why were you denying the fact that your Cult is Racist? grin grin grin

Why is Watchtower tracking the Internet activity of Bethelites? Are they afraid of Anarchy /Apostasy? grin grin cheesy
This dude below advised them to use a VPN to hide their tracks. sad sad angry angry grin grin

This is Prison y'all!!!

He is against all not like you Oteneaaron who is only after JWs! cheesy
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 9:23am On Jun 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I am so afraid of the many people against me. My heart is beating gbim gbim gbim! I must bundle them together!

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 9:25am On Jun 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I agree with bobestman that I am a Cultist and I am a slave to my Freemason Masters. I also have a cursed black skin which will change to white in God's Kingdom!

This dude below advised them to use a VPN to hide their tracks. sad angry grin

This is Prison y'all!!!

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Emusan(m): 9:33am On Jun 21, 2022
Courz:

And the funniest thing is how he'll be claiming to be an intelligence officer cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2022
Emusan:

And the funniest thing is how he'll be claiming to be an intelligence officer cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Which is a total disgrace! How can an intelligence officer make claims without evidence to back them up? He is an intelligence officer of the Dum Dum. The fool is just trying to console himself. He is losing badly and he can't believe himself that these many people are against him. He really doesn't know what to say so he gotta make some stupid shit up. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by oteneaaron(m): 9:40am On Jun 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Oteneaaron (Courz) is an Apostate (X-JW) whose whole life is all about Jehovah's Witnesses! wink

Just like MaxInDHouse is an Apostate (X-Muslim) whose whole life is all about Islam and calling other Christians uninformed churchgoers.

You still haven't shown proof that Courz and Oteneaaron are one and the same person.

I hope you can prove this in a court of law when shit hits the fan.

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 9:48am On Jun 21, 2022
oteneaaron:

Just like MaxInDHouse is an Apostate (X-Muslim) whose whole life is all about Islam and calling other Christians uninformed churchgoers.

You still haven't shown proof that Courz and Oteneaaron are one and the same person.

Nicely put at the bolded. He has forgotten he is an Apostate. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by johnw47: 10:08am On Jun 21, 2022
cornelboy:

so called jw

of course you people love repeating your lies over and over again
you are only doing what comes naturally to you:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by johnw47: 10:12am On Jun 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

so called jw

you think you are God's people, yet you are paranoid as hell
and can never stop lying, just like your devil:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

paranoia is fear:

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

quote where my lies have been exposed, you come back with that now you hear,
don't be a cowardly liar forever

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Emusan(m): 10:38am On Jun 21, 2022
cornelboy:

Mr courz, do you see anything like racism among them today?

But there was racism and other atrocities among them when Jesus chooses them bah and the same people who are racists then are now part of Jesus heavenly ruling cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:03am On Jun 21, 2022
oteneaaron:

Go out there and check my comments.
Even when most of you atheists and Churchgoers went to the Muslim section and vowed falsely just to chat with them i never for once intervened in their matter because when i left Islam i left for good as there's nothing to look back to in that religion.

But you can't find anything better to do with your life than going back to argue with JWs! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:04am On Jun 21, 2022
Emusan:

OLAADEGBU! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by oteneaaron(m): 11:14am On Jun 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Go out there and check my comments.
Even when most of you atheists and Churchgoers went to the Muslim section and vowed falsely just to chat with them i never for once intervened in their matter because when i left Islam i left for good as there's nothing to look back to in that religion.

But you can't find anything better to do with your life than going back to argue with JWs! cheesy

Stories upon stories.

MaxInDHouse is an Apostate (X-Muslim) whose whole life is all about Islam and calling other Christians uninformed churchgoers.

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:17am On Jun 21, 2022
oteneaaron:

Stories upon stories.
MaxInDHouse is an Apostate (X-Muslim) whose whole life is all about Islam and calling other Christians uninformed churchgoers.

I don't argue with Muslims on their section nor try to engage them in any way, but as for Jesus of Nazareth i can prove anytime, anywhere and before anybody that there's just one group practicing what he taught:

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! wink

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by oteneaaron(m): 11:32am On Jun 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I don't argue with Muslims on their section nor try to engage them in any way, but as for Jesus of Nazareth i can prove anytime, anywhere and before anybody that there's just one group practicing what he taught:

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! wink

Lies upon lies.

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:54am On Jun 21, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lies upon lies.

You don't know what an Apostate means shey? smiley

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm well it's our duty to TEACH you people whether you will accept or not.
Apostate is a person who once took an oath to remain loyal to a course but later denounce it and failed woefully to explain why nor able to present a better option.
I never vowed nor take any oath in Islam it's just the religion of my parents who also found themselves in it because their own parents were Muslims too. So there's PRACTICALLY no reason why i was a Muslim than birth but as for Jehovah's Witnesses organization i studied really hard, questioned so many things before i finally accepted the faith. So if i'm leaving the organization i must be able to point, present, mention, talk about a better performing group that's practicing what i meant to practice as a worshiper of God!

Keep learning from me! wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (37) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today / Meet MCGodwinFavour Who Started Singing At 10, Tours The Globe With His Talent / Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.