Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them (18607 Views)

A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians / A Dream Story: The Christmas Angel By Henry Van Dyke (b. 1852) / Women Need To Throw Away The Shackles Of Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Blabbing trash! wink

But it is the business of everyone who you worship because you go about Preaching to people to join you without being honest about what it entails to be in your cult and who you truly worship. Your Preaching work is Deceit.
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by oteneaaron(m): 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Keep deceiving yourself!

You don't believe in Jesus and you've come out openly to say it while you're using the other account to attack the one and only group practicing what Jesus taught.
You could have escaped if Courz has preached a single thing about Jesus but no it's exactly what you have in mind that's repeated.
Guy you be complete mumu! wink

Here we go with the insults again.

I be complete mumu abi?

No problem.

I ask you once again, is this your proof that Oteneaaron and Courz are one and the same person?

Show everyone on this thread CONCRETE PROOF that Oteneaaron and Courz are one and the same person.

Why is that so hard for you to do?

3 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
oteneaaron:

Thank you for the link.

It finally worked with my chrome browser.

I also watched the video.

Why would the Watchtower be hiring lobbyist?

Why would they be donating money for a senator in "Satan's World"?

The Watchtower Society is more of a business organization than a religious one.

More screenshots discussing the exposure from the Bethel Elder below

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Janosky:
I am a worshipper of Lucifer but I just don't want to believe that yet !!!!

Why are these JWs below admitting that Jehovah is Lucifer and that JWs don't know that but only they know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTKQtp-ULwA
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
oteneaaron:

Here we go with the insults again.
I be complete mumu abi?
No problem.
I ask you once again, is this your proof that Oteneaaron and Courz are one and the same person?
Show everyone on this thread CONCRETE PROOF that Oteneaaron and Courz are one and the same person.
Why is that so hard for you to do?

Let's go dancing ~ hu-la-la-la
Reggae dancing ~ hu-la-la-la
grin

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I am very comfortable with the deaths, rape and butchering of Malawian JWs men, women and and children. I am also in support of the burning of their homes. I am in support of all the horrors that happened to them for 30 years because I am a slave to my Freemason Masters grin

So, how has Racism been eradicated in your Cult going by the comments from eye witnesses below?

How do you feel that Watchtower sees you as a Slave? They say black people are good servants and do their servant jobs well. how do you feel about that? How do you feel knowing that instead of Watchtower following Paul's example of unifying people of all races during the Segregation of Blacks and whites, they rather joined the wicked world in Segregation? How do you feel knowing that when the world stopped segregation, Watchtower was still practising it and refused to stop? How do you feel knowing that when Watchtower was asked why they tolerated segregation, they replied that IT IS NOT THEIR JOB TO STOP IT? How do you feel finding out that Racism is very much part of your Cult like these people expressed below?

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by oteneaaron(m): 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Let's go dancing ~ hu-la-la-la
Reggae dancing ~ hu-la-la-la
grin

Who is the complete mumu now?

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
oteneaaron:

Who is the complete mumu now?

The one who singled out one organization for questioning over what affects thousands of groups yet supporting those ones against the group that supposed to be one of them since they all believe Jesus is a real historical figure! cheesy

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by oteneaaron(m): 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The one who singled out one organization for questioning over what affects thousands of groups yet supporting those ones against the group that supposed to be one of them since they all believe Jesus is a real historical figure! cheesy

Come again?

You sound incoherent.

Take a breather and put your thoughts in order.

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
oteneaaron:

Come again?
You sound incoherent.
Take a breather and put your thoughts in order.

How many religionists claiming Christians have you called out for questioning over the authenticity of Jesus Christ of Nazareth?

Is it only Jehovah's Witnesses organization that believes in Jesus?

Well that's exactly what exposed you as the same person called Courz! wink
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

How many religionists claiming Christians have you called out for questioning over the authenticity of Jesus Christ of Nazareth?

If this is how you can tell that I and Oteneaaron are one and the same person, then I will have to repeat what I said earlier.
I honestly think you were born with some Brain deformity. You must be suffering from a very serious Brain disease. You also suffer from serious Paranoia. You bundle people who oppose your heretical views together and falsely accuse them of being One person. That's not how a normal brain works! That's a sign that you can't make coherent and logical conclusions. The part of your brain responsible for that has been fried up as a result of Fanatical views of your Cult. Could it also be that you have become afraid of the many people against your Cult in this forum. So, in order to feel better, you bundle them together so that they will look fewer in your eyes? grin Have you considered seeing a Psychologist? It is possible you had slight symptoms before you became a JW but once you joined the Cult, the whole paranoia of the Cult worsened your conditions and now, you are no longer Sane. Don't take this as a joke. The Cult attracts Mentally deranged people. You can't tell people apart even from the consistency of their views. Something is seriously wrong with you. Simply because the lies of your Cult have been exposed and you have nothing to say, you decided to jump to another issue thinking that will distract us from the exposure of your Cult? Your plan will not work. As long you JWs are here, your lies will be exposed!! You've been making these accusations without a single evidence to show! How do you look now? Post a comment I made showing that I believe Jesus never existed! You must post evidence showing that I have been arguing with people based on the existence of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
Janosky:

OLAADEGBU brain delusionary syndrome grin
Na so your Pastorpreneur dey anoint expelled members?
Do you OLAADEGBU agree that the same Jehovah in your Deeper life hymns is Lucifer?

Don't be silly! The Jehovah I believe in is the same as Yahweh but that is not the case with JWs.

I believe that:

Jehovah = Yahweh = Jesus

JWs believe that:

Jehovah = Lucifer
Jesus = angel Michael

Muslims believe that:

Jesus = Isaa (Esau)

The difference is clear. wink

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
Courz:

If this is how you can tell that I and Oteneaaron are one and the same person, then I will have to repeat what I said earlier.
I honestly think you were born with some Brain deformity. You must be suffering from a very serious Brain disease. You also suffer from serious Paranoia. You bundle people who oppose your heretical views together and falsely accuse them of being One person. That's not how a normal brain works! That's a sign that you can't make coherent and logical conclusions. The part of your brain responsible for that has been fried up as a result of Fanatical views of your Cult. Could it also be that you have become afraid of the many people against your Cult in this forum. So, in order to feel better, you bundle them together so that they will look fewer in your eyes? grin Have you considered seeing a Psychologist? It is possible you had slight symptoms before you became a JW but once you joined the Cult, the whole paranoia of the Cult worsened your conditions and now, you are no longer Sane. Don't take this as a joke. The Cult attracts Mentally deranged people. You can't tell people apart even from the consistency of their views. Something is seriously wrong with you. Simply because the lies of your Cult have been exposed and you have nothing to say, you decided to jump to another issue thinking that will distract us from the exposure of your Cult? Your plan will not work. As long you JWs are here, your lies will be exposed!! You've been making these accusations without a single evidence to show! How do you look now? Post a comment I made showing that I believe Jesus never existed! You must post evidence showing that I have been arguing with people based on the existence of Jesus.
Let's go dancing hu-la-la-la
Reggae dancing hu-la-la-la!
cheesy
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

cheesy

grin grin grin

He doesn't know what to say. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
Courz:

grin grin grin

He doesn't know what to say. cheesy cheesy

grin

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[I'm speechless grin

In a normal/Sane Society which you JWs call Satanic system, they regard the possession and viewing of Child P@rnography Child Sexual Abuse and such person is liable to years in prison by the Court of Law. BUT Watchtower in the Elders guide book says Child P@rnography is NOT Child Sexual Abuse. Watchtower says judicial committee can only be made for such people only when they commit the act several times But when a JW commits Fornication or Adultery, he or she must face judicial committee immediately. Why?

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
Courz:

In a normal/Sane Society which you JWs call Satanic system, they regard the possession and viewing of Child P@rnography Child Sexual Abuse and such person is liable to years in prison by the Court of Law. BUT Watchtower in the Elders guide book says Child P@rnography is NOT Child Sexual Abuse. Watchtower says judicial committee can only be made for such people only when they commit the act several times But when a JW commits Fornication or Adultery, he or she must face judicial committee immediately. Why?

Why not type in my behalf as usual nah? cheesy

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 11:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I am Speechless. My brain has frozen. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by johnw47: 1:06am On Jun 16, 2022
Janosky:

John W fraud,Confused LYING dullard misquoting the holy Bible.
Shame on you!!!.

lost blasphemer of the Holy Spirit, fraud jw janosky

do show where i misquoted the holy bible, won't you oh so duh one
you come back with that now, you hear smiley

1 cor 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

you call the Holy spirit: "the ole demon ghost" and "doghead" don't you oh so evil one:

Mat 12:31  Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men 
Mat 12:32  And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

calling the Holy spirit "the ole demon ghost" etc.
certainly is confusion and lies, it is great confusion and lies

you losties are so dum, aren't you jan
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by johnw47: 1:23am On Jun 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

job 15:12 Why doth thine heart carry thee away? and what do thy eyes wink at

false jw mad max

you becoming even crazier, amazing

a poem: you not only paranoid as hell, you are so dum as well

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by johnw47: 1:33am On Jun 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

false jw mad max

according to your thinking, false jw people having the same line of thought, like you and janosky
and all other false jw's must be the same person smiley u people so dum, aren't you

and paranoid, and, and, and, and, ..................................... >

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:58am On Jun 16, 2022
Courz:

Better! Type in my behalf and respond to yourself Mr oteneaaron (Courz) wink
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by johnw47: 6:43am On Jun 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

fearfully paranoid false jw mad max

you false jw's just love your paranoia and lies.
it's just a couple of the things that define you as belonging to satan's mob:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

false jw's bad fruits: false prophecies, pretending like lambs on the street, and showing their true wolf colors when anonomously online, constantly lying, paranoia, blaspheming, denying the Lord, etc.etc.

Mat 7:15  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 
Mat 7:16  Ye shall know them by their fruits

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 8:57am On Jun 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My brain has frozen and I have absolutely nothing to say. wink

What do you think about this very recent exposure from an Elder presently in Bethel who has woken up from the Cult? He said there are quite a number of Bethelites who have seen the lies of your Cult there. Can you imagine these things going on in that enclosed space in Watchtower Headquarters? Why is the Spiritual Paradise having such things happening there? Why is Watchtower restricting movement in and out of Bethel like a Prison facility? And why is Watchtower getting involved in Politics?

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 9:08am On Jun 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I don't know what to say because I have a brain of a 3 year old and I am afraid that what I will say will be used against me. wink

Why is it that the Spiritual Paradise is having the infiltration of hard drugs happening there? A whole God's organisation? Using Hard drugs? Hard drugs that could include Cocaine, weed, ecstasy, etc. Why are so called Jehovah's people terribly depressed, unhappy and suicidal? Don't they serve a Happy God? Why is alcohol rampant in that facility? Why is there domestic violence there? Why are JWs in there waking up from the lies of the Cult? Why is it that their internet activity there is being tracked?

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:15am On Jun 16, 2022
Courz:

Why is it that the Spiritual Paradise is having the infiltration of hard drugs happening there? A whole God's organisation? Using Hard drugs? Hard drugs that could include Cocaine, weed, ecstasy, etc. Why are so called Jehovah's people terribly depressed and unhappy? Don't they serve a Happy God? Why is alcohol rampant in that facility? Why is there domestic violence there? Why are JWs in there waking up from the lies of the Cult? Why is it that their internet activity there is being tracked?

MaxInDHouse:

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 9:18am On Jun 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
I don't know what to say because I have a brain of a 3 year old and I am afraid that what I will say will be used against me.

Why is it that the Spiritual Paradise is having the infiltration of hard drugs happening there? A whole God's organisation? Using Hard drugs? Hard drugs that could include Cocaine, weed, ecstasy, etc. Why are so called Jehovah's people terribly depressed, unhappy and suicidal? Don't they serve a Happy God? Why is alcohol rampant in that facility? Why is there domestic violence there? Why are JWs in there waking up from the lies of the Cult? Why is it that their internet activity there is being tracked?

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:32am On Jun 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Better!
Continue type gibberish in my behalf and respond to your own texts Mr oteneaaron (Courz) wink
wink

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 9:41am On Jun 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
I don't know what to say because I have a brain of a 3 year old and I am afraid that what I will say will be used against me. wink

What do you think about this very recent exposure from an Elder presently in Bethel who has woken up from the Cult? He said there are quite a number of Bethelites who have seen the lies of your Cult there. Can you imagine these things going on in that enclosed space in Watchtower Headquarters? Why is the Spiritual Paradise having such things happening there? Why is Watchtower restricting movement in and out of Bethel like a Prison facility? And why is Watchtower getting involved in Politics?

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:55am On Jun 16, 2022
Courz:

MaxInDHouse:

Better!
Continue type gibberish in my behalf and respond to your own texts Mr oteneaaron (Courz)

We (agents of the intelligence) read people's actions than their words. So we know how to deal with miscreants yet continue doing our job. So run through Nairaland and see that all your cries can't stop me from preaching and teaching those who want to know the truth.
And at the same time i will continue to play on your intelligence while you're bitterly worried over my none stop comments and posts with other well meaning Nairalanders on the forum!
wink

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 10:32am On Jun 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
I have a brain of a 3 year old and I am afraid that what I will say will be used against me wink

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:40am On Jun 19, 2022
Courz:

Why has MaxinDHouse gone incommunicado all of a sudden? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Meet MCGodwinFavour Who Started Singing At 10, Tours The Globe With His Talent / Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) / Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.