Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,119 members, 7,863,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them (19315 Views)

A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians / A Dream Story: The Christmas Angel By Henry Van Dyke (b. 1852) / Women Need To Throw Away The Shackles Of Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by johnw47: 4:39am On Jun 23, 2022
is there any religious group in the world that lies as much as the so called jw's do?

if so i've yet to come across them

so called jw's:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:27am On Jun 23, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Face the facts! There's no point digging your head in the ground like an ostrich. The facts are there staring you in the face. Address them or forever hold your peace!

Mr TRINITY! cheesy

Sadistic Deeperlifer, so you don't even care if the poor guy believe in Jesus or not all what you care for is how bitter he is against your enemy organization.
I'm sorry for the both of you! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by oteneaaron(m): 5:54am On Jun 23, 2022
Courz:

You will be a perfect candidate for the incoming Great Delusion.

If I may ask, what is this "Great Delusion" you speak about?

Also can you give me pointers to research more about it?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:30am On Jun 23, 2022
Janosky:

Since you were born has any JW preached anything to you in consonance with the fraudulent claims of the OP you choose to believe?

I always thank God for my journey in life before coming into the faith. My experience with the intelligence really help me a lot.
Whoever comes into this thread and failed to think about the interest of oteneaaron (Courz) who is only bitter towards just one group surely is either unintelligent or biased.

There are over 41,000 different sects claiming denominations in one religion and they're all contradicting themselves yet despite the clear contradictions they all agreed that one single group is evil and demonic yet that's the only group fulfilling what Jesus of Nazareth (the man all of them say they're following) taught!

When it comes to peaceful resolution of disputes without picking up weapons {Matt 26:52} they're number one.

When talking about zealously preaching and industriously teaching {Matthew 28:19-20} in all our neighbourhood they're number one.

When talking about avoiding politics {John 15:19: 18:36} which has led to killings throughout mankind's history {Revelations 6:3-4} they are number one.

When talking about avoiding violence including sports that's violent {Psalms 11:5} they're number one.

When talking about the most organized and orderly group {1Corinthians 14:33} having the same line of thought {1Corinthians 1:10} just as Christ fervently begged his father {John 17:20-23} they're number one.

When talking about the organization insisting on love for neighbours {Mark 12:31} so that none of them can justify the killing of his/her neighbour in the name of defending any place {John 4:21-24} they're number one! Isaiah 2:2-4

When talking about the most vilified group of worshipers just as Jesus predicted about his beloved group {Matthew 10:22; John 17:14-16} and most even call them "satanists" just as Jesus Christ predicted about his group {Matthew 10:25} JWs are number one.

When talking about the organization where members are discouraged from the pursuit of worldly riches and careers {Matthew 6:19-24} JWs are number one!

So with all these at the back of an intelligent person's mind what exactly can someone as bitter, hopeless and worthless as oteneaaron (Courz) say to make me doubt the world's number one evidence of the existence of Jesus Christ of Nazareth? Act 1:8

Well they're just strengthening what Jesus said about his real followers in my heart:

“Happy are you when people reproach you and persecute you and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against you for my sake. Rejoice and be overjoyed, since your reward is great in the heavens, for in that way they persecuted the prophets prior to you" Matthew 5:11-12 compare to 1Peter 2:12

Jesus said:
"By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit. A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit" Matthew 7:16-18

So if Satan is behind all these good WORKS abeg where is Jesus' group and the WORKS so i can compare? James 2:18-26 smiley

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:47am On Jun 23, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Shocking!!

MaxInDHouse:
The one and only evidence of Jesus' existence is what all of you are avoiding!

Jesus never asked you to rely on what was recorded either on stone tablets, scrolls, books or internet (soft copy) what Jesus said is:

"You will receive power when the holy spirit comes upon you, and you will be witnesses of me in Jerusalem, in all Ju·deʹa and Sa·marʹi·a, and to the most distant part of the earth.” Act 1:8

Witnesses are people who present themselves as evidence for what really happened so they may speak up or act in accord with what they're witnessing.
So have you found any group of people practicing what Jesus taught despite the fact that their group also consist of imperfect humans like you and i?

If you can't find such a thing anywhere then forget because that simply means Jesus is just a myth but if there's an organization of people from different races throughout the earth humbly submitting to what Jesus commanded despite the fact that they're also imperfect like all of us then you don't need any story to confirm that Jesus of Nazareth is a real Spirit King! Psalms 110:1-3

Whatever anyone says against such a group is just a plus for the group! Matthew 5:11-12 smiley

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by RoyalDiadems: 7:10am On Jun 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My brother, this would not work.

Prove that everything the OP said are lies.

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:16am On Jun 23, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

My brother, this would not work.
Prove that everything the OP said are lies.

My guy if you want proof go out there and see for yourself what is happening, Israel is where Jesus was born, bread and brought up but if you travel there today you won't have the courage to continue considering Jesus as anything because the Jews will tell you so many things against Jesus of Nazareth.

If you love worthless arguments that's your cup of coffee {Titus 3:9} i wasn't born a JW but i believe Jesus who said:

"By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit. A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit" Matthew 7:16-18

So if you now believe that an evil tree can produce all the things we can see with our eyes then it's your choice i have chosen my own part you're also free to choose yours! wink

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by GoodMuyis(m): 7:34am On Jun 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Why did you avoid the thread that says your church is a CULT? cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/4087846/true-life-story-ex-deeper-life

Member of a CULT laughing at himself! grin

The story look like a cooked up one #fakenews
Why was everything centered on the mother and the children?
The family is breaking apart what was the father effort? even as a constant traveler what has he done to solve the family problems before breaking apart?
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:45am On Jun 23, 2022
GoodMuyis:

The story look like a cooked up one #fakenews
Why was everything centered on the mother and the children?
The family is breaking apart what was the father effort? even as a constant traveler what has he done to solve the family problems before breaking apart?

The only way to verify facts is by going out to see the aftermath of any news or rumor heard if a religion is evil it will never produce a good neighbourly atmosphere that's just the fact.

Whatever story or fabrication put up doesn't count to right thinking persons, a wonderful counselor once said:

"A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit" Matthew 7:18

Every religion is a cult to people who don't like religion but then wisdom will always justify it's own children! Luke 7:35

True faith is not for different religions to agree on terms and conditions of worship because each religion belongs to a different spirit but true faith will create a friendly neighbourhood even though adherents don't agree on terms and conditions of worship with neighbour who aren't part of their group! Galatians 5:22-23 smiley

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by RoyalDiadems: 8:00am On Jun 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My guy if you want proof go out there and see for yourself what is happening, Israel is where Jesus was born, bread and brought up but if you travel there today you won't have the courage to continue considering Jesus as anything because the Jews will tell you so many things against Jesus of Nazareth.

If you love worthless arguments that's your cup of coffee {Titus 3:9} i wasn't born a JW but i believe Jesus who said:

So if you now believe that an evil tree can produce all the things we can see with our eyes then it's your choice i have chosen my own part you're also free to choose yours! wink

No. The Bible enjoins us to try all spirits and also makes us to understand that Satan himself disguishes as an angel of light.

The matter at hand is very simple. All you need to do is to expose the OP as a liar.

3 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 8:11am On Jun 23, 2022
johnw47:

i reckon with his supporting maxindhouse lie about the Holy Spirit,
cornelboy alias Nobody555 alias Antimohammed is now beyond fixing
i doubt that the blood of Jesus is for those who commit the unforgivable sin
the pharisees lied about the Holy Spirit and so did maxindhouse
and cornelboy supported maxin many times in that lie:
Mat 12:31  Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven unto men.
Where did I support max dummy?
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 8:13am On Jun 23, 2022
johnw47:

cornelboy alias Nobody555 alias Antimohammed, so called jw
you say you will believe that i'm not olladegbu and emusan when you see all three monikers at the same time
and then you go on to demonstrate how you can show all of your three monikers at the same time
u such a deceiver and as dum as they come, like all habitual liars are:
Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Was playing with your head and I got you big time. I saw the way you were changing between OLAADEGBU and johnw47 cheesy cheesy
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:46am On Jun 23, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

No. The Bible enjoins us to try all spirits and also makes us to understand that Satan himself disguishes as an angel of light.
The matter at hand is very simple. All you need to do is to expose the OP as a liar.

Ọmọ don't start what you can't finish, i'm not one of those churchgoers who argue blindly on what is written in the Bible but can't apply it practically! 2Corinthians 3:6

How do you test a SPIRIT?
Is it not by observing what a religion produce in the society? Matthew 7:16-18
If Satan disguise as an angel of light does that invalidate Jesus' statement that a rotten tree can never produce fine fruit?

Come on my guy, Satan can surely put up a religion where the rules will sound good to you like Deeperlife where women are told to dress like mourners and adherents are deprived of drinking alcoholic beverages but then the religion will fail woefully to produce what Jesus actually taught in the society just as i listed all the achievements of Jehovah's Witnesses organization.

So don't be carried away by what they call themselves if they can't produce what Jesus said they're under Satan who is disguising as an angel of light.

Jesus never asked you to look out for their arguments or counterargument rather he said:

“Be on the watch for the false prophets who come to you in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves. By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit. A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit. Matthew 7:15-18

If Kumuyi can't erase racism and politics from the hearts of his followers and members of Deeperlife in Ghana can pick up weapons to kill members of Deeperlife in Nigeria because of racism and politics then of what benefit is all the stupid rules he's giving them?
Aren't true disciples of Christ expected to die for their fellow believers just as Jesus did for his disciples? John 13:34-35
What exactly do you think can make Jesus' true disciples raise weapons against their own fellow believers? Romans 8:35-39

Ọmọ if you're interested in their malicious lies it's a free world but if you're interested in Jesus of Nazareth then watch out for the fine WORKS of FAITH {James 2:18-26} not fabricated documents put up to blur your senses from knowing Jesus' real group! Matthew 5:11-12 smiley
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by RoyalDiadems: 8:50am On Jun 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ don't start what you can't finish, i'm not one of those churchgoers who argue blindly on what is written in the Bible but can't apply it practically! 2Corinthians 3:6

How do you test a SPIRIT?
Is it not by observing what a religion produce in the society? Matthew 7:16-18
If Satan disguise as an angel of light does that invalidate Jesus' statement that a rotten tree can never produce fine fruit?

Come on my guy, Satan can surely put up a religion where the rules will sound good to you like Deeperlife where women are told to dress like mourners and adherents are deprived of drinking alcoholic beverages but then the religion will fail woefully to produce what Jesus actually taught in the society just as i listed all the achievements of Jehovah's Witnesses organization.

So don't be carried away by what they call themselves if they can't produce what Jesus said they're under Satan who is disguising as an angel of light.

Jesus never asked you to look out for their arguments or counterargument rather he said:

“Be on the watch for the false prophets who come to you in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves. By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit. A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit. Matthew 7:15-18

If Kumuyi can't erase racism and politics from the hearts of his followers and members of Deeperlife in Ghana can pick up weapons to kill members of Deeperlife in Nigeria because of racism and politics then of what benefit is all the stupid rules he's giving them?
Aren't true disciples of Christ expected to die for their fellow believers just as Jesus did for his disciples? John 13:34-35
What exactly do you think can make Jesus' true disciples raise weapons against their own fellow believers? Romans 8:35-39

Ọmọ if you're interested in their malicious lies it's a free world but if you're interested in Jesus of Nazareth then watch out for the fine WORKS of FAITH {James 2:18-26} not fabricated documents put up to blur your senses from knowing Jesus' real group! Matthew 5:11-12 smiley

Your attempt to distract me is already a failure.

Present evidences against the OP. Is that too much to ask? I'll make my own research but if you have anything to debunk the OP's claims, then, present them here and stop beating around the bush.

3 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by tctrills: 8:51am On Jun 23, 2022
OLAADEGBU:
Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them.

JW organisation is said to have affiliation with the Freemasons. If you know any other organisation or church that is associated with the Freemason post it here and let the devil be ashamed.
And what's wrong with the freemasons. What do you even know about the freemasons?
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by johnw47: 8:55am On Jun 23, 2022
cornelboy:

Where did I support max dummy?

so called jw

maxindhouse was the first to say olladegbe and emusan is the same user
and he said the Holy Spirit told him so

and then ever since you have been saying the same thing
supporting maxin's lies and paranoia and his lying about the Holy Spirit

see how like i said, you are as dum as they come
and u understand nothing

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.

1Jn 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by johnw47: 8:57am On Jun 23, 2022
cornelboy:

Was playing with your head and I got you big time. I saw the way you were changing between OLAADEGBU and johnw47 cheesy cheesy

as the crackling of thorns under a pot so is the laughter of the fool

so called jw

how you love repeating your paranoia and lies, and support of lying about the Holy Spirit

you are only lost once, you don't have to keep trying

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:58am On Jun 23, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Present evidences against the OP. Is that too much to ask? I'll make my own research but if you have anything to debunk the OP's claims, then, present them here and stop beating around the bush.

Funny churchgoer!

When their forefathers were accusing my Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus before Pontius Pilate Jesus never said a word {John 19:9} so there's a time to speak up as a time to be silent {Ecclesiastes 3:7} if you're interested in their stories i wish you well in your research! smiley
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by RoyalDiadems: 9:08am On Jun 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Funny churchgoer!

When their forefathers were accusing my Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus before Pontius Pilate Jesus never said a word {John 19:9} so there's a time to speak up as a time to be silent {Ecclesiastes 3:7} if you're interested in their stories i wish you well in your research! smiley

It's obvious from your blabberings that what the OP said is true.

The symbols are JW symbols. The rings are JW rings. Russel was indeed a Mason. Since you cannot prove these to be lies or propaganda, then, they're true.

If I were you, I would do like the Berean church and examine everything to see if I have been deceived. After my findings, I'll make a decision.

You can't teach me the Bible. Comparing Jesus' accusations to this freemason allegations is a gross error.

Show us your symbols, let's see the rings of your leaders. Who was Russel? Which church did he come out from? Who was his spiritual mentor? What is the shape of his tomb? These are things that could declare the facts as they are. But you chose not to discuss them because they're very incriminating.

3 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:15am On Jun 23, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

It's obvious from some blabbetings that what the OP said is true.

The symbols are JW symbols. The rings are JW rings. Russel was indeed a Mason. Since you cannot prove these to be lies or propaganda, then, they're true.

If I were you, I would do like the Berean church and examine everything to see if I have been deceived. After my findings, I'll make a decision.

You can't teach me the Bible. Comparing Jesus' accusations to this freemason allegations is a gross error.

Show us your symbols, let's see the rings of your leaders. Who was Russel? Which church did he come out from? Who was his spiritual mentor? What is the shape of his tomb? These are things that could declare the facts as they are. But you chose not to discuss them because they're very incriminating.

Wish you the best in your research and thanks for sharing your time with Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by RoyalDiadems: 9:19am On Jun 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Wish you the best in your research and thanks for sharing your time with Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

Lol. This last response of yours after all I asked you to prove in my last mention, is my first research.

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:24am On Jun 23, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Lol. This last response of yours after all I asked you to prove in my last mention, is my first research.

You're indeed a greater researcher than Pontius Pilate who could sense jealousy in all what the Jewish religious leaders were saying against Jesus, despite the fact that Pilate don't even know anything about Jesus of Nazareth nor his disciples he saw Jesus as a man of integrity and said:

Look the man Jesus! John 19:5

Wish you well in your research! wink
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by RoyalDiadems: 9:34am On Jun 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're indeed a greater researcher than Pontius Pilate who could sense jealousy in all what the Jewish religious leaders were saying against Jesus, despite the fact that Pilate don't even know anything about Jesus of Nazareth nor his disciples he saw Jesus as a man of integrity and said:

Look the man Jesus! John 19:5

Wish you well in your research! wink

Hahahah.
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:50am On Jun 23, 2022
smiley
RoyalDiadems:

Hahahah.
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 9:53am On Jun 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I am delusional. I am the Intelligence Officer of the Dum Dum. I apso have a brain of a 3 year old. That's why I just can't stop typing rubbish!

Mad MaxInDHouse with Maggot infested Brain, how has Racism been eradicated in your Cult going by the comments from eye witnesses below?
How do you feel that Watchtower sees you as a Slave? They say black people are good servants and do their servant jobs well. how do you feel about that? How do you feel knowing that instead of Watchtower following Paul's example of unifying people of all races during the Segregation of Blacks and whites, they rather joined the wicked world in Segregation? How do you feel knowing that when the world stopped segregation, Watchtower was still practising it and refused to stop? How do you feel knowing that when Watchtower was asked why they tolerated segregation, they replied that IT IS NOT THEIR JOB TO STOP IT? How do you feel finding out that Racism is very much part of your Cult like these people expressed below?

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 9:56am On Jun 23, 2022
oteneaaron:

If I may ask, what is this "Great Delusion" you speak about?

Also can you give me pointers to research more about it?

Thanks.

Well, I would be happy to. But you don't believe in the existence of Jesus. The Bible talks about a Great Delusion that will happen. In order for you to make sense of it, you have to believe in the existence of Jesus in order for you to believe it will happen. If you don't, the Great Delusion will sound like Hogwash to you. Don't you think?
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:00am On Jun 23, 2022
Just tell me what you know about Jesus of Nazareth that's the only way to stop me from BELIEVING (TRUSTING) the Watchtower.
All these things aren't making any practical sense to me! cheesy

Courz:

Mad MaxInDHouse with Maggot infested Brain, how has Racism been eradicated in your Cult going by the comments from eye witnesses below?
How do you feel that Watchtower sees you as a Slave? They say black people are good servants and do their servant jobs well. how do you feel about that? How do you feel knowing that instead of Watchtower following Paul's example of unifying people of all races during the Segregation of Blacks and whites, they rather joined the wicked world in Segregation? How do you feel knowing that when the world stopped segregation, Watchtower was still practising it and refused to stop? How do you feel knowing that when Watchtower was asked why they tolerated segregation, they replied that IT IS NOT THEIR JOB TO STOP IT? How do you feel finding out that Racism is very much part of your Cult like these people expressed below?
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 10:05am On Jun 23, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

That's actually the aim of JWs when you ask them thought provoking questions that require the most basic critical thinking skills which Watchtower has stripped off from them. They can't defend themselves in the face of overwhelming evidence. So, what they do is go into over righteous mode and begin to type rubbish because all that rubbish reassures them that they are in the True religion. It's a psychological tactic to calm their nerves! When they do this, they hope that they will successfully change the subject and you will forget what you asked of them. It also goes to show that Watchtower is out of touch of reality because they don't train JWs how to answer these deep questions. And their teachings are Lies. So, can a Liar successfully back up his lies? No! You must find loopholes in Lies.

When conversing with that fool, ensure ypu make him stick to the discussion at hand. If you keep doing this, he will run away. He will never give a straight answer. He keeps running away from my quotes. I enjoy quoting him because he keeps looking stupid! That tells you alot about the JW Cult.
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 10:07am On Jun 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
I have a Maggot infested brain brain!

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by oteneaaron(m): 10:17am On Jun 23, 2022
Courz:

Well, I would be happy to. But you don't believe in the existence of Jesus. The Bible talks about a Great Delusion that will happen. In order for you to make sense of it, you have to believe in the existence of Jesus in order for you to believe it will happen. If you don't, the Great Delusion will sound like Hogwash to you. Don't you think?

Well, I get where you're coming from.

The question about my belief in the existence of Jesus is as a result of my extensive research into the origins of modern Christianity.

After taking my time to research and study the history of the JW organization and finding out that I had been giving my time and life to a cult from an early age, I decided to take that same energy into studying the origins of Christianity, the Bible and religion in general.

Till now, I still haven't found concrete archeological proof of the existence of Jesus, and after studying the Gospels, I still couldn't understand why there were so many contradictions.

Even though I am not yet convinced of his actual existence, I agree with the esoteric teachings laid out in the Gospels and the writings of Paul as it pertains to the spark of divinity present in every man.

I hope you understand where I am coming from too.
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by RoyalDiadems: 10:18am On Jun 23, 2022
Courz:

That's actually the aim of JWs when you ask them thought provoking questions that require the most basic critical thinking skills which Watchtower has stripped off from them. They can't defend themselves in the face of overwhelming evidence. So, what they do is go into over righteous mode and begin to type rubbish because all that rubbish reassures them that they are in the True religion. It's a psychological tactic to calm their nerves! When they do this, they hope that they will successfully change the subject and you will forget what you asked of them. It also goes to show that Watchtower is out of touch of reality because they don't train JWs how to answer these deep questions. And their teachings are Lies. So, can a Liar successfully back up his lies? No! You must find loopholes in Lies.

When conversing with that fool, ensure ypu make him stick to the discussion at hand. If you keep doing this, he will run away. He will never give a straight answer. He keeps running away from my quotes. I enjoy quoting him because he keeps looking stupid! That tells you alot about the JW Cult.

Lol. That's exactly what I did. I rebuffed all his attempts to distract me, and in the end he had nothing to prove. You know him too well

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 10:20am On Jun 23, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

It's obvious from your blabberings that what the OP said is true.

I asked for all of these from these JW minions. Not one could provide a single proof to counter all the reveals I posted. Even their own fellow JWs admit the Freemason connections. Do you know why they can't provide counter proofs? Because the Cult thrives on blind obedience! Blind Followership! Watchtower demands for Blind Worship. They are trusting that JWs will not research the Cult. Because once they do, they will never look at the Cult the same again. So, Watchtower demonises research, it demonises questions or disagreement with them. Anyone who disagrees with them must be Disfellowshipped! Is that not a sign of a Cult? But when you call JWs Cultists, they get offended. If a religion has to go extra mile to restrict information or hide their scandals or prevent members from investigating their doctrines to make sure they are True, it means the religion is not confident that what they teach is True. They know it's all lies but they just don't want their members to find out. That means they also have so much to hide!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (37) (Reply)

Has Anyone Ever Seen/met This Elisha Goodman Prayer Vendor? / . / Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.