Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,224 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them (19005 Views)

A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians / A Dream Story: The Christmas Angel By Henry Van Dyke (b. 1852) / Women Need To Throw Away The Shackles Of Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
Courz:

The demons Watchtower worship also produce these conflicting doctrines below

This says it all! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 12:00am On Jun 23, 2022
Janosky:

Ordeh !
Jesus chose Peter.What was Peter doing at Galatians 2:11-14?
Una go come social media deh run una mouth like dysentery grin
You always hit them at the right place. grin grin
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by johnw47: 12:01am On Jun 23, 2022
so called jw's maxindhouse and cornelboy say:

johnw47 emusan and olladegbu are the same person
and
courz and oteneaaron are the same person

fearful paranoia reigns with so called jw's:

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

3 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 12:01am On Jun 23, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

This says it all! cheesy
Keep switching account ehn.
No wonder I can't see johnw47 and OLAADEGBU in views at the same time cheesy
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 12:04am On Jun 23, 2022
johnw47:

so called jw's maxindhouse and cornelboy say:
johnw47 emusan and olladegbu are the same person
and
courz and oteneaaron are the same person
fearful paranoia reigns with so called jw's:
rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.
Are you not johnw47 and OLAADEGBU?
Lie make fire strike your mouth cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 12:08am On Jun 23, 2022
cornelboy:

Why are so worried about people joining cults?
Which religion do you think I could join?
Or do you view every religion as cult?

We are not robot.
MaxinDhouse was a Muslim.
I'm from a CAC family.
I know the TRUTH when I see it.
You think I didn't do any research or reason by myself? Sit down there and be typing rubbish.

After meeting the JW man from New Zealand, everything in the Bible started making a lot of sense to me.

You choose whatever you want for yourself.

Leave me alone with my choice.

smiley smiley

You have chosen JW. Go with them. Watchtower is looking for people like you who are willing to obey without questioning, people who don't think, people who don't research, people who don't listen to News stories about the Cult, people who are willing to ignore their red flags and scandals, people who are willing to die as Human Sacrifices for them. You're perfect for them. Some people are meant to learn the hard way. You're one of them. You will be a perfect candidate for the incoming Great Delusion. The New World Order! Then, when you are finally in, you will understand the meaning of this phrase from the song Hotel Carlifornia, You can walk out anytime you like but you can never leave!

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 12:10am On Jun 23, 2022
Courz:

You have chosen JW. Go with them. Watchtower is looking for people like you who are willing to obey without questioning, people who don't think, people who don't research, people who don't listen to News stories about the Cult, people who are willing to ignore their red flags and scandals, people who are willing to die as Human Sacrifices for them. You're perfect for them. Some people are meant to learn the hard way. You're one of them. You will be a perfect candidate for the incoming Great Delusion. The New World Order! Then, when you are finally in, you will understand the meaning of this phrase from the song Hotel Carlifornia, You can walk out anytime you like but you can never leave!
Thanks.
You skillfully ignored my questions though.
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by johnw47: 12:10am On Jun 23, 2022
cornelboy:

Are you not johnw47 and OLAADEGBU?
Lie make fire strike your mouth cheesy cheesy cheesy

as the crackling of thorns under a pot so is the laughter of the fool

so called jw and liar and false accuser like your devil

i can say with the Holy Spirit as my witness that i am not the same user as olladegbu and emusan

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by johnw47: 12:11am On Jun 23, 2022
cornelboy:

Alright Emusan the Trio.

paranoid and cannot stop lying so called jw

blasphemer of the Holy Spirit maxindhouse said the Holy Spirit told him that olladegbu and emusan are the same person. and maxindhouse claimed i said i am olladegbu, and of course he cannot support his lies with quotes.
now it's common knowledge that you support maxindhouse in his lies and paranoia, but much worse than that, you are supporting maxindhouse in his lying about the Holy Spirit:

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.

1Jn 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 12:15am On Jun 23, 2022
cornelboy:

Thanks.
You skillfully ignored my questions though.

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 12:22am On Jun 23, 2022
Courz:

Do you smoke weed?
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:26am On Jun 23, 2022
cornelboy:

Keep switching account ehn.
No wonder I can't see johnw47 and OLAADEGBU in views at the same time cheesy

So you think the moderators don't have the technology to decipher the difference? Your cult has done irreparable damage to your psyche and only the blood of Jesus can fix. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 12:27am On Jun 23, 2022
johnw47:

i can say with the Holy Spirit as my witness that i am not the same user as olladegbu and emusan
I'll believe that the day I see the three monikers in views at the same time.

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 12:27am On Jun 23, 2022
cornelboy:

I smoke weed and I have a brain of a 3 year old like Mad MaxInDHouse.

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 12:28am On Jun 23, 2022
Courz:

No wahala na cheesy
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 12:30am On Jun 23, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

So you think the moderators don't have the technology to decipher the difference? Your cult has done irreparable damage that only the blood of Jesus can fix. undecided
Baba no technology. Me sef get three moniker. Nobody555 and Antimohammad
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 12:31am On Jun 23, 2022
É remain Emusan

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 12:32am On Jun 23, 2022
cornelboy:

No wahala na cheesy

Good boy!!! Make sure you are a good Robot for Watchtower and smile while you're at it! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by johnw47: 12:33am On Jun 23, 2022
cornelboy:

so called jw

wow, you really are as dum as they come

johnw47:

3 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:34am On Jun 23, 2022
cornelboy:

Baba no technology. Me sef get three moniker. Nobody555 and Antimohammed

Are you aware that you are breaking rule 19 of NL? We know Lucifer does not play by the rules, I'm not surprised. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 12:36am On Jun 23, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Are you aware that you are breaking rule 19 of NL? We know Lucifer does not play by the rules, I'm not surprised. embarassed
I'm not aware.
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 12:53am On Jun 23, 2022
My three monikers are here it's super easy grin

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 12:56am On Jun 23, 2022
Your trying but I be your boss grin
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:57am On Jun 23, 2022
cornelboy:

I'm not aware.

Ignorance is not an excuse. cool

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Nobody555(f): 12:57am On Jun 23, 2022
grin grin
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by AntiMohammad(m): 12:58am On Jun 23, 2022
cheesy grin
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 12:59am On Jun 23, 2022
I wan go sleep undecided
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by AntiMohammad(m): 1:00am On Jun 23, 2022
cornelboy:
I wan go sleep undecided
Me too cheesy
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Nobody555(f): 1:01am On Jun 23, 2022
cornelboy:
I wan go sleep undecided
I'll join you. All of us in one bed tonight cheesy cheesy
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by johnw47: 1:07am On Jun 23, 2022

cornelboy alias Nobody555 alias Antimohammed, so called jw

tatime did this to maxindhouse, and maxindhouse has already done it to you:

Mat_23:15  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by johnw47: 2:56am On Jun 23, 2022
cornelboy:

cornelboy alias Nobody555 alias Antimohammed, so called jw

you say you will believe that i'm not olladegbu and emusan when you see all three monikers at the same time
and then you go on to demonstrate how you can show all of your three monikers at the same time

u such a deceiver and as dum as they come, like all habitual liars are:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

3 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by johnw47: 4:09am On Jun 23, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

So you think the moderators don't have the technology to decipher the difference? Your cult has done irreparable damage to your psyche and only the blood of Jesus can fix. undecided

i reckon with his supporting maxindhouse lie about the Holy Spirit,
cornelboy alias Nobody555 alias Antimohammed is now beyond fixing

i doubt that the blood of Jesus is for those who commit the unforgivable sin

the pharisees lied about the Holy Spirit and so did maxindhouse
and cornelboy supported maxin many times in that lie:

Mat 12:31  Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven unto men.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (37) (Reply)

'Pope Didn't Fully Support Gay Civil Unions, Comments Were Taken Out Of Context' / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Graduates With A Phd From Regent University, US (Photos) / Prepare For Revolution, Archbishop Of Enugu Tell Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.