Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them (19281 Views)

A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians / A Dream Story: The Christmas Angel By Henry Van Dyke (b. 1852) / Women Need To Throw Away The Shackles Of Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's what i've been asking all of them o! cheesy
Max, do you notice I don't reply that madman guy again?
Courz has successfully join the list.

I'll be watching out for otenearon now. É fit join the list soon.

I don't roll with fools.
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
Courz:

Mumu Mad MaxInDHouse! Go and do research about Freemasons. Are you scared of browsing it? Are you scared of what you will find that you refused to do your research? Go and read about the Scandals they are involved in. The rituals they do. The system they run. The Secrecy. Go and read Ex Mason Testimonies. Use Google. Use YouTube. Use anything. Intelligence officer of the Dum Dum, hand dey pain you to research? Dum Dum!! We should do the research for you only for you to show your stupidity? Prove that you are an intelligence Officer and Research!!! Fool. I am teaching you how to be an Intelligence officer. shame!

Halsey2022:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIXeUibdqv4

Please tell me what is EVIL in this man's attire as he present himself as a juju man?

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by oteneaaron(m): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
cornelboy:

Perfect advice from an athiest grin

You gloat and call me an Atheist, is that supposed to be some kind of insult?

I have told you multiple times that the God you worship, the God of your cult, the Jehovah/Yaldaboth whose witnesses you are, CANNOT be the infinite mind behind the whole cosmos.

I cannot believe nor worship a God who is backing an organization that has been confirmed to be a cult, and backed by Freemasons.

The joke is on you.

Wait sef, you believe God doesn't exist as a literal being and Jesus wasn't a real person and you also brought your evidence.

So to you nothing I do or believe matters because you already figured it out that what you believe is the TRUTH.

See the above.

So what are the benefits of being an athiest like you?

Your feeble mind cannot fathom what it is like to not believe nor worship a God who is backing a cult and an organization backed by Freemasons.

Would anything change if I became an athiest today?

Would anything change if you got baptized today and swear an oath of allegiance to a cult backed by Freemasons?

Were you forced to be an athiest?

Are you being forced to become a mind fuccked JW robot who is a member of a cult backed by Freemasons?

Probably that's why you've been busy forcing people to believe your beliefs?

It is quite clear why you think, speak and act like a robot - this is not an assumption, you said so yourself.

Are you 100% sure that God doesn't exist?

I am 100% sure that the God you worship, the God of your cult - Jehovah/Yaldaboth, CANNOT and I repeat, CANNOT be the infinite mind behind the whole cosmos.

Like I told your fellow robot MaxInDHouse earlier, your mind is too feeble to fathom my words.

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
cornelboy:

I dey fear to reply you because you are too much for me and I may disgrace myself further like Mad MaxInDHouse did. Foolish boy! angry angry He go talk wetin pass am! angry angry

Mad MaxInDHouse says there is nothing wrong with being linked to Freemasons. Do you agree with him? Are you mentally prepared to being baptised into a Freemason Cult?

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I am too lazy and scared to do research about Freemasons because I will see what I don't like about Watchtower.

Mumu Mad MaxInDHouse! Go and do research about Freemasons. Are you scared of browsing it? Are you scared of what you will find that you refused to do your research? Go and read about the Scandals they are involved in. The rituals they do. The system they run. The Secrecy. Go and read Ex Mason Testimonies. Use Google. Use YouTube. Use anything. Intelligence officer of the Dum Dum, hand dey pain you to research? Dum Dum!! We should do the research for you only for you to show your stupidity? Prove that you are an intelligence Officer and Research!!! Fool. I am teaching you how to be an Intelligence officer. shame!

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
oteneaaron:

You gloat and call me an Atheist, is that supposed to be some kind of insult?
I have told you multiple times that the God you worship, the God of your cult, the Jehovah/Yaldaboth whose witnesses you are, CANNOT be the infinite mind behind the whole cosmos.
I cannot believe nor worship a God who is backing an organization that has been confirmed to be a cult, and backed by Freemasons.
The joke is on you.
See the above.
Your feeble mind cannot fathom what it is like to not believe nor worship a God who is backing a cult and an organization backed by Freemasons.
Would anything change if you got baptized today and swear an oath of allegiance to a cult backed by Freemasons?
Are you being forced to become a mind fuccked JW robot who is a member of a cult backed by Freemasons?
It is quite clear why you think, speak and act like a robot - this is not an assumption, you said so yourself.
I am 100% sure that the God you worship, the God of your cult - Jehovah/Yaldaboth, CANNOT and I repeat, CANNOT be the infinite mind behind the whole cosmos.
Like I told your fellow robot MaxInDHouse earlier, your mind is too feeble to fathom my words.
I'll be fine.
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by oteneaaron(m): 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I only come over to crack his brains when there's nothing serious to do, he's so stupid that he's using the same mindset yet claiming one is a believer in Jesus while the other is an atheist only to end up perfectly agreeing to wage war against just one organization! cheesy

Interesting confession.

A man who believes learning about history is useless.

A man who cannot do research even to save his own life, is calling another person stupid.

Wonders shall never end.

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
I have presented a law abiding even an advocate of the law fully dressed with his juju attire.
Nobody dare say anything incriminating since he hasn't done anything EVIL.

So Oteneaaron (Courz) tell this forum exactly what EVIL JWs are doing in the society it's now confirmed that you don't know any EVIL of the FREEMASON but tell us that of JWs! grin

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
I am scared and lazy to research Freemasonry because it will reveal what I don't want to see about Watchtower.

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
oteneaaron:

Interesting confession.
A man who believes learning about history is useless.
A man who cannot do research even to save his own life, is calling another person stupid.
Wonders shall never end.

Research to save life from what?

OK the so called FREEMASON that you can't say anything incriminating against them shey? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by oteneaaron(m): 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You only need to go through my past chat with Oteneaaron you won't have any doubt that it's the same person the character, thinking and behavior makes a perfect match! cheesy

I asked you earlier and I am asking you again.

When shit hits the fan, I hope you can prove to a court of law that Oteneaaron and Courz are one and the same person.

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by oteneaaron(m): 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Research to save life from what?

You don't even understand basic English.

OK the so called FREEMASON that you can't say anything incriminating against them shey? cheesy

Your mind is too feeble.

Do your research!

Do your research!!

Do your research!!!

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
oteneaaron:

I asked you earlier and I asking you again.

When shit hits the fan, I hope you can prove to a court of law that Oteneaaron and Courz are one and the same person.

Prove that FREEMASON is EVIL by telling this forum exactly what evil the so called freemason is committing in our society.

I don't think that should be difficult for you to present nah!

Just ask me the evil Deeperlife is causing within our society and i will start teaching you what everyone can SEE not google but what is obvious to everyone! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
oteneaaron:

You don't even understand basic English.
Your mind is too feeble.
Do your research!
Do your research!!
Do your research!!!

Only mad people carry information that's not useful to anyone in their heads, so your so called research is useless if you can't present anything incriminating against FREEMASON other than what you read but without vivid proof! cheesy
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by oteneaaron(m): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Prove that FREEMASON is EVIL by telling this forum exactly what evil the so called freemason is committing in our society.

I don't think that should be difficult for you to present nah!

As a world renowned military intelligence officer, this shouldn't be too hard for you to find.

After all, you are so intelligent that you even read minds - you said so yourself.

So why should this information be too difficult for you to find?

I can't spoon feed you.

I have given you the breadcrumbs to follow.

Give your feeble mind some work to do.

Just ask me the evil Deeperlife is causing within our society and i will start teaching you what everyone can SEE not google but what is obvious to everyone! cheesy

Lol.

Stop stalling.

Your organization/Watchtower has been confirmed with proof to be a CULT.

Your organization has been confirmed with proof to be backed by FREEMASONS.

Start with debunking these serious allegations - remove the log of wood in your eye first.

When you're done, you can do the same with the Deeper Life.

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
oteneaaron:

As a world renowned military intelligence officer, this shouldn't be too hard for you to find. After all, you are so intelligent that you even read minds - you said so yourself. So why should this information be too difficult for you to find? I can't spoon feed you. I have given you the breadcrumbs to follow. Give your feeble mind some work to do.

Just admit that you know nothing about this thing you've been crying all these while and continue living your life free from suspecting law abiding people around you based on what you don't have any vivid evidence! grin

Lol.
Stop stalling.
Your organization/Watchtower has been confirmed with proof to be a CULT.
Your organization has been confirmed with proof to be backed by FREEMASONS.
Start with debunking these serious allegations - remove the log of wood in your eye first.
When you're done, you can do the same with the Deeper Life.

What is a CULT and what EVIL does CULTS do within the human society?
You just follow whatever people say without concrete evidence to prove you know what is bad in it.

Ọmọ make i leave you alone since you're just dancing around the circus over what you know practically nothing about other than things you read in the internet! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I don't know what a Cult is. I don't know the damages Cults do to the society. I don't even know anything about Freemasonry BUT I want to educate people as an Intelligence officer of the Dum Dum! sad sad

Oh my goodness! Is this real? Mumu MaxInDHouse. You are asking what Evil Cults have done to the Society? You A very shameful Intelligence officer asking what Damage do Cults do? Chai!! This can only be the work of demons working in this Mumu's life!

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
If nobody responds to OLAADEGBU'S stories himself and oteneaaron will think they've gotten something incriminating against the world's most peaceful and peaceloving group.

Everything has been from accusation of CULT to FREEMASON and just as Jesus of Nazareth said they only call his followers names they can't point out any evil deed Jesus' group has committed in the human society! Matthew 10:25

I thank both OLAADEGBU and Oteneaaron for proving that Jesus truly have a unique group that will be accused falsely without anything incriminating other than names! Matthew 5:11-12 smiley

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
I am scared of researching about Freemasons because I will not like what I will find out about Watchtower.

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
If nobody responds to OLAADEGBU'S stories himself and oteneaaron will think they've gotten something incriminating against the world's most powerful and peaceloving group.

Shut up your mouth Watchtower Pharisee! Learn a thing or two on how to be humble and stop boasting like the Pharisee in this Parable from Jesus. Learn to accept you JWs are as Sinful as everybody else. Racism, Tribalism, Favoritism, Caste System, Adultery, fornication, Crime, Child Sexual Abuse!/Pedophilia, Spiritism, Envy, etc exists in your Cult!! Learn to be Humble Mumu!! People are already aware of your Dirty laundry. You can't hide again! You JWs are Hypocrites like the Pharisees! If you knew this Parable as a so-called Bible student, you won't go about boasting in this forum when people already know what you JWs are in private!

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Only mad people carry information that's not useful to anyone in their heads, so your so called research is useless if you can't present anything incriminating against FREEMASON other than what you read but without vivid proof! cheesy
I really laughed out loud wheh I was reading this.
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by RoyalDiadems: 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
Janosky:

Royal LYING diadems grin grin
Your fellow 3 deities pastopreneur from the pulpit, sacked 40 pastors of Christendom in his business center and you challenged him?
Your Trinity mentors banned a popular priest from his Adoration business and you have challenged them?

Do you want more examples of your fraudulent claims? grin grin grin

Royal LYING diadems
Christian Congregation of Jehovah's witnesses is our name in many countries
Go and confirm you are LYING to the public.

Royal LYING diadems,who deceived you that Church is a building?
Mark 1:13-15, Matthew 6:9-10,Jesus Christ was a preacher of God's kingdom,a major theme of Jesus ministry.
JWs proudly call our Bible study meeting venue, kingdom Hall.

Oga, Abeg carry your mumu claim to the dustbin

Why are you so pained? Is it because of the exposure?

All the tantrums you're throwing as a result of your frustrations cannot convince anyone.

Bring out your evidence against the OP! If that's impossible for you to do, then indeed, your organization is a fraud. Your leaders are deceivers. Your congregationṣ are synagogues of Satan.

3 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by RoyalDiadems: 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
Janosky:

Royal delusional Diadem grin grin
Cross & Crown symbols ( both symbols of Freemason) are in the Diadem you adopted as Your moniker.
Cross is in your Church, your house& even in your Office,JWs have none !!
Yet you are deceiving yourself throwing empty tantrums.

Tueh !!!!!

Your FALSE claim on this thread is based on whose delusional finding?
Royal delusional diadem grin grin grin cheesy grin

Jesus was accused of serving Beelzebub, allusion to occult practice, similar to your fraudulent claim against JWs.
You don't know the Bible, Oga stop deceiving yourself.

This is absolutely delusional,Mr diadem deceiving himself.

Have you seen any symbols in any kingdom Hall or on the wrists or fingers of any JW?

Oga, charity begins at home.
Go & commence your query from your Pastorpreneurs who wear multiple rings on their fingers with various symbols.

Mr Russel's tomb has no symbols,Oga STOP your foolishness. grin

It's obvious you hate criticisms. Your attitude already gives you.out as a son of the devil.

Yes, Jesus was accused but his accusers provided no evidence of their accusations. Hence, there was nothing necessary for Jesus to defend.

In this case, the allegations are strong. Video and graphic evidences have been used to support the claims. You've been asked to provide evidences to debunk the claims, but, rather than do the needful, you resort to name calling and shameless display of hooliganism.

A mature mind would provide comprehensive analysis of the whole stuff and bring clarifications as regards these allegations, while supporting them with evidential claims to debunk the allegations.

This is a very foolish and most irresponsible way to react to criticisms. Infact, your attitude further confirms that the allegations are true.

3 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
cornelboy:

I really laughed out loud wheh I was reading this.

I remember a madwoman in my area who use to carry a load on her head and she always protect and cherish her load as if some valuables are inside.
Then some area boys scared her and seized her load only to discover that it's full of toiletries, worn-out shoes and other useless things.

Well if only the madwoman was normal she wouldn't have return just to start picking her
worthless load after the boys have abandoned it for her.

I can't imagine myself taking the pain through all that stress only to discover the worthless contents in the madwoman's load.

That's exactly how i feel when someone invites me to come and check something but failed to spark up my interest with a tangible reason, i won't forgive myself if it should end up to be some worthless stuff! wink

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by RoyalDiadems: 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
Janosky:

I asked you a simple question, did you respond?

STOP deceiving yourself as if you are interested in facts and evidences.

All the proofs you need are on this very thread when the OP began his delusion which you are swallowing hook line and sinker

Which question did you ask me? And what right have you to ask a question when you've not cleared the ones poised at you?

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by RoyalDiadems: 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
Courz:

Exactly. That's why I keep quoting that verse that says Satan transforms himself into an Angel of Light and that is the same way his followers do. The more reason Christians should be careful not to end up in any of Satan's Pseudo Churches! Satan's Churches are like Counterfeit money. They are like Clones. Looks good from afar. Taking a closer look is another story.

And do you know what's worse about the JW Cult? They boast a lot about themselves. Watchtower teaches JWs to boast about how they are better than other Christians. Make so much noise like what Mad MaxInDHouse was doing when responding to you. JWs don't know that boasting is wrong. They don't know that Jesus gave a Parable about two men praying to God with one boasting about the good works he has done and how he is better than the other one. While the other one was confessing his sins and admiting to his faults begging God to forgive him. JWs are that man boasting to God in the Parable. The JW Cult is like a Politician boasting about turning 1 Naira to 1 dollar with nothing to show for it.

Mad MaxInDHouse keeps yapping and yapping non stop about Good works! Look at our Good works. Look at what JWs have done! Who is better than us? We are the Best! No one can match us! Just like that Man boasting in Jesus ' Parable. Forgetting that Jesus was actually condemning the Man. So, just imagine the look on God's and Jesus's Faces while Mad MaxInDHouse is yapping and yapping about Good works! grin grin

Lol.

You really finished these people.

3 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by johnw47: 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
cornelboy:
This is fishy grin
Otenearon and courz now show in views at the same time.

You just wan prove to max say you be different person.
See afẹfẹ ti fẹ, ati rí furo Adiye already grin
At least you dé learn from me.
I showed you yesterday that it's possible to do that. I even used three monikers to prove it.
You quickly grasp am cheesy cheesy

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

blasphemer of the Holy Spirit, so called jw

you people are paranoid as hell, of course:

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by johnw47: 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
cornelboy:

We all have freedom to say whatever we want and you can admit whatever you want to admit too.

blasphemer of the Holy Spirit and so called jw

yes maxindhouse has freedom to say the Holy Spirit told him something that is a lie and paranoia
and you have the freedom to support maxindhouse in his paranoia and lies and blasphemy of the Holy Spirit

if you support lies then you are guilty of lying
if you support blasphemy of the Holy Spirit then you are guilty of blaspheming the Holy Spirit

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

cornelboy:
I know that even if I die today, I'll live forever in future earth.

brainwashed and deluded

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by RoyalDiadems: 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
Janosky:

I asked you a simple question, did you respond?

STOP deceiving yourself as if you are interested in facts and evidences.

All the proofs you need are on this very thread when the OP began his delusion which you are swallowing hook line and sinker

As a true believer, I have embarked on my own research to disprove the OP.

I found out that Russell wasn't the founder of JW. He only founded the Watchtower which was a Bible study group. Jehovah Witness organization was founded by Rutherford using the Watchtower organization as a foundation.

Many pieces on the internet link Russell and Rutherford with Freemasonry. On answers.com, the following reports were made on both Russell and Rutherford:

https://www.answers.com/Q/Was_Joseph_Franklin_Rutherford_of_jehovahs_witnesses_a_freemason

I'm still making my research. For now, the OPs allegations are found to be true.

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by johnw47: 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Holy Spirit is not a person but the active force God uses to accomplish His purposes God later allowed Jesus to possess the force as well so Jesus can send out this force to accomplish his father's purpose!

It is not a person!
I repeat "The Holy Spirit is not a person! smiley

blasphemer of the Holy Spirit, so called jw

how you people love to deny the lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
and you repeat and emphasize your lie, of course, it's to be expected of
a Holy Spirit blasphemer:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

As a true believer, I have embarked on my own research to disprove the OP.

I found out that Russell wasn't the founder of JW. He only founded the Watchtower which was a Bible study group. Jehovah Witness organization was founded by Rutherford using the Watchtower organization as a foundation.

Many pieces on the internet link Russell and Rutherford with Freemasonry. On answers.com, the following reports were made on both Russell and Rutherford:

https://www.answers.com/Q/Was_Joseph_Franklin_Rutherford_of_jehovahs_witnesses_a_freemason

I'm still making my research. For now, the OPs allegations are found to be true.

Charles Taze Russell founded International Bible Students. He was the President of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. When he died, Rutherford forcefully took over and became President. Rutherford claimed that even though Russell is dead, they still get messages from him and that Russell still manages the Cult from the dead. When he took over, he changed the name of the Cult from International Bible Students Association to Jehovah's witnesses. Like a Rebranding. So, Charles Taze Russell is still regarded as the Founder of the JWs even though a change of name occurred. When the history of JWs is narrated, Charles Taze Russell is always mentioned. He is still reverred by the Governing body of the JWs till date. So, you can't separate Charles Taze Russell from the JWs. Watchtower sometimes lies that Russell is not their founder simply because of his embarrassing history, His embarrassing divorce from his wife as a result of his illicit affair with a young lady working for him, his horrible doctrines that were Antichristlike and his freemason ties. People are beginning to connect the dots of Freemasonry to them. In their website and even when you ask some JWs who their founder is, they will say Jesus. Very funny something. Confused people!

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by RoyalDiadems: 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
Courz:

Charles Taze Russell founded International Bible Students. He was the President of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. When he died, Rutherford forcefully took over and became President. When he took over, he changed the name of the Cult from International Bible Students Association to Jehovah's witnesses. Like a Rebranding. So, Charles Taze Russell is still regarded as the Founder of the JWs even though a change of name occurred. When the history of JWs is narrated, Charles Taze Russell is always mentioned. He is still reverred by the Governing body of the JWs till date. So, you can't separate Charles Taze Russell from the JWs. Watchtower sometimes lies that Russell is not their founder simply because of his embarrassing history, His embarrassing divorce from his wife as a result of his illicit affair with a young lady working for him, his horrible doctrines that were Antichristlike and his freemason ties. People are beginning to connect the dots of Freemasonry to them. In their website and even when you ask some JWs who their founder is, they will say Jesus. Very funny something. Confused people!

Chai!!

Thanks for the clarification. You actually did a thorough research.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (37) (Reply)

The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... / Four Brain Teasers As We Celebrate Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.