Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

What's Your Experience With GAYS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Experience With GAYS (7117 Views)

Tinder Is Filled With Gays / Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad / help a brother deal with gays advances towards me.suggestion(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Albertone(m): 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Not really though,I mean it's been proven that a low voice doesn't mean you are gay. It's just straight people's perceptions of queer people associating queerness with feminity when masculine gay men even hate the feminine ones. The truth is that your voice doesn't tell your sexuality and people shouldn't associate one with the other.
Try watching that video and you will realize there's nothing like a "gay voice"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkm0rmigGOw

Are you that insecure about your sexuality that you're always hopping on every gay discussion??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Flamemignon1(m): 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
Albertone:

Are you that insecure about your sexuality that you're always hopping on every gay discussion??
Great,had no Idea I have a fan. Incase if you don't know,I have other monikers for other topics,this is simply my queer sexuality moniker and lol....I'm the last person who's gonna be insecure about his sexuality,I've accepted who I am

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Albertone(m): 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
Clema21:
Okay guys, it was on a cold evening that was 2 years ago, a neighbor approached me and asked if I could assist him in his tiles project at a particular site, I wasn't engaged and was broke so tight, mehn, I had to say yes to that and we had our pay deal settled and hence arrived the scene the next day.

My neighbor fixed the tiles while I assisted him in bringing the tiles and cements...

So innocent me bent down and was giving my assistance, boom.!! a man from another location branched the compound and said he has a urgent job to be done too at his place same day, got our contact and still waited for us till we were done. ASAP..!!

After that, went to his place and he immediately sent my neighbor to go buy cements for the job to be done. My guy went. As soon as he left, the big guy began telling me how he felt in love with me whilst I was working, why should a handsome boy like me be doing tiles, infact, he never called us here just because of the job but because of me, hmmm...

To cut it short, he made some folk and wolf promises, he swore that I shouldn't do such again and offered I should just come and live with him and he's gonna be paying me 5k daily, tueeeeh, I cover my yansh, IJN...

It continued that way for so long...

While, I've been approached by gays for over 5times and they disturbed me massively, one almost offered me a ring, see madness, lol...

So what's been your experience on this..??

Next time, secretly record his voice.
After, pack area boys to go and beat his life.
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Albertone(m): 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
Shalommy:
So, you're indirectly telling us that you're gay? Well, i like gay dudes shaaa cos they're always cool. Chaii

You don't have sense.
How is he indirectly telling you he is gay?
And how are gay dudes "always" cool?
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Albertone(m): 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
Clema21:

Most times they belong to an occult and your comment is undeniably correct...

Shut up and stop scaring peeps.

Last year,we caught one in our street after a successful setup.
Boys brought tires ready to burn him.It was community elders that begged us.He packed from our street and till today, nothing happened.

A gay slapped my friend's kid bro's butt.We beat nonsense from his body.Till now, nothing happened.

I always wonder why these gay guys don't come to me.They'll land in ICU.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Bluezy13(m): 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
Karleb:

Guy, why are you talking like a woman?

If gays are coming for you, maybe because you look and behave like a woman.

So, I am supposed to start exchanging words with you now or what

Get busy!
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Albertone(m): 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Great,had no Idea I have a fan. Incase if you don't know,I have other monikers for other topics,this is simply my queer sexuality moniker and lol....I'm the last person who's gonna be insecure about his sexuality,I've accepted who I am

No wonder.

And you have a fan but not me.I'm looking for a little reveal of information so I can track you.You will never be gay again.
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by LyfeJennings(m): 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
one had a very funny experience
So nigga met me at my friend's restaurant
ordered for some goods
met him at military hospital in Ikoyi with a female friend
drove down to Mobil on Awolowo road to take some samples
some of his gay friends called on video fone naked
the guy dey sample my yansh
on to say I be area boy
the guy dey careful
He eventually toasted me when we were alone in the car
gave him on straight look and told him
Bruh, if U don't let me get down from this car
I'd stab U right in the neck and I have a million boys waiting for my calls in case of war
Homeboy had to let me go cos I had a screw driver in my pocket waiting to be used in case

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Flamemignon1(m): 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
Albertone:

No wonder.

And you have a fan but not me.I'm looking for a little reveal of information so I can track you.You will never be gay again.
LoL....track me for what? To lynch me into being straight which is a form of conversion therapy? I don't even live in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Clema21(m): 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
Albertone:

Shut up and stop scaring peeps.

Last year,we caught one in our street after a successful setup.
Boys brought tires ready to burn him.It was community elders that begged us.He packed from our street and till today, nothing happened.

A gay slapped my friend's kid bro's butt.We beat nonsense from his body.Till now, nothing happened.

I always wonder why these gay guys don't come to me.They'll land in ICU.

Boss, abeg try read before you quote...

I said 'most times' not always..
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Clema21(m): 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
Albertone:

Next time, secretly record his voice.
After, pack area boys to go and beat his life.

Okay boss, what a smart move...

Thanks much
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Clema21(m): 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

here you have your problem....they are taking your shy nature and low voice tone for homo inclination.

Exactly, and I can't scream either...
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Not really though,I mean it's been proven that a low voice doesn't mean you are gay. It's just straight people's perceptions of queer people associating queerness with feminity when masculine gay men even hate the feminine ones. The truth is that your voice doesn't tell your sexuality and people shouldn't associate one with the other.
Try watching that video and you will realize there's nothing like a "gay voice"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkm0rmigGOw

thats why it is called a perception... many people perceive a low voice tone and shy nature to some effeminate outlook, and thus why these gay men approach him... and as much as there is nothing wrong with the way he sounds, these gay men think it is a green light.
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Albertone(m): 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
Flamemignon1:

LoL....track me for what? To lynch me into being straight which is a form of conversion therapy? I don't even live in Nigeria
Lol you're not the one to tell me where you're not in.

I'm not lynching you in particular.The law will take it's cause.
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Albertone(m): 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
LyfeJennings:
one had a very funny experience
So nigga met me at my friend's restaurant
ordered for some goods
met him at military hospital in Ikoyi with a female friend
drove down to Mobil on Awolowo road to take some samples
some of his gay friends called on video fone naked
the guy dey sample my yansh
on to say I be area boy
the guy dey careful
He eventually toasted me when we were alone in the car
gave him on straight look and told him
Bruh, if U don't let me get down from this car
I'd stab U right in the neck and I have a million boys waiting for my calls in case of war
Homeboy had to let me go cos I had a screw driver in my pocket waiting to be used in case

One thing that annoy me is their silly assumption that one is gay or can be converted to gay.

A "Are you gay?" question is better than outright wooing.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Demonicus: 11:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
Back then in secondary school our house captain had the nerve to try an woo me, he thought I would be an easy prey lol,

Mehn I told him straight up ion play for the same team,the fVckinq faqqot had to lay low.
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Clema21(m): 12:52am On Jun 10, 2022
Bankerboy:
Ndi homo wu ndi ara and ha juru na dis forum.

Meaning please
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Demigod22: 1:33am On Jun 10, 2022
Few years ago in school, I remembered an Igbo guy that sells close to my lodge. Anytime I am going or returning from lectures or rehearsal, this guy will be all smiling and greeting me generously, I didn't read any meaning to it.

After some time, he said when I am free he wants to talk to me. When we met he started asking me about my cream. I am light skin and naturally I have a great skin that seek attention because it's easily noticeable. I told him that I am using fressier Vaseline, he said he doesn't know that product.

We exchanged contact for me to send him the picture on WhatsApp, that gave the guy confidence to make bold step. He started telling me how he loves and respect me, how he wants to spoil me with money and all that trash. I told my friend about it as a joke, the guy jokingly disclosed it to my ex, girlfriend then, she arrange some guys from Man O war to warn the guy seriously. He was still disturbing me and begging me not to tell anyone about it until I led some guys to his shop one evening to have a thorough conversation with him and within that month he travelled. The next time I saw him, I have only one month to graduate.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Uziyl(m): 2:14am On Jun 10, 2022
My experience was with one of my lecturer then.
I was in the school campus reading late in the night when he called me to come to his office to come help him get something to eat as he is just arriving from a seminar and he is very hungry.

Prior to this, I was a newly transferred student then (200L). I was having an issue with a particular course as I was wrongfully graded. He was helping out with it as he was friends with the lecturer whose course I had issues with. He was used to sending me on errands giving me his ATM and pin to do withdrawal but I never read any meaning into it. Sometimes the ATM will be in my possession over the week.

Back to my experience. So I went to his office and bought him the snacks he asked for. Then he started sending me unnecessary errands in his office like. Take this waste bin out, arrange this paper, bring this file and some petty petty things. I just got fed up and asked Sir, what do you want I want to go back to read it's late. Next thing he started professing his love. How he likes me, blah blah blah. I was just dumbfounded, I couldn't say a word just staring at him.

After all his nonsense talk. I just turned back and opened the door to leave. The next thing I heard was. Won't you come and hug me before you leave... In my mind ** me that don't even hug my father to come and hug you.. i was fuming with anger, I didn't know when I picked up a stapler and threw it at him.

Saw him the next day in class with a swollen lips and he couldn't even keep an eye contact with me.
I told a friend about it, and he made me realize the lecturer is well know for that and he has been reported countless times but nothing was done about it. This is a man who is married with two kids.
I was a bit scared then because I was taking his course and wouldn't want him to fail me. Maybe he was scared of me too I ended up passing the course.
I never saw the man until my final year. Heard he went for his PhD abroad. I just wished the school did something about it.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Flamemignon1(m): 7:43am On Jun 10, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

thats why it is called a perception... many people perceive a low voice tone and shy nature to some effeminate outlook, and thus why these gay men approach him... and as much as there is nothing wrong with the way he sounds, these gay men think it is a green light.
Exactly perceptions are precursors of stereotypes. I think we all need to change that perception, everyone queer or straight because being feminine doesn't mean one is queer as I've seen feminine straight men and masculine queer men

1 Like

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by kals4luv990(m): 9:12am On Jun 10, 2022
Shalommy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Op, is a liar.. Chaii
I gat this weird feeling say OP collect for that man hand..
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Shalommy(f): 9:24am On Jun 10, 2022
kals4luv990:
I gat this weird feeling say OP collect for that man hand..
Gbam!!.. Op don do yansh tire sef.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Jokerman(m): 9:50am On Jun 10, 2022
HIV AIDS is the lot of Gays.

Continue
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by GrandfinaIe2021: 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
Flamemignon1:

you're a fool.
Just make sure I don't locate your cos if I ever get to handle you or any useless gay I come across I won't hesitate to initiate a meeting between you and your Creator.

Albertone:

No wonder.

Hands go touch am

1 Like

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Flamemignon1(m): 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
GrandfinaIe2021:
you're a fool.
Just make sure I don't locate your cos if I ever get to handle you or any useless gay I come across I won't hesitate to initiate a meeting between you and your Creator.

Hands go touch am
May I ask what you will do?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Flamemignon1(m): 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
Albertone:

Lol you're not the one to tell me where you're not in.

I'm not lynching you in particular.The law will take it's cause.
We all know the laws are for disenfranchised people and hearsay or coming out queer isn't part of the anti gay hate crime law so how will the law do something again?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Albertone(m): 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
Flamemignon1:

We all know the laws are for disenfranchised people and hearsay or coming out queer isn't part of the anti gay hate crime law so how will the law do something again?

If the law doesn't take it's cause,we at the Ministry of Jungle Justice will gladly take the law into our own hands.

Ask Bobrisky why he moves around in an entourage.
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
Albertone:

If the law doesn't take it's cause,we at the Ministry of Jungle Justice will gladly take the law into our own hands.

Ministry of jungle justice mtchewww and you're proud to say it.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Albertone(m): 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
Thonia69:
Ministry of jungle justice mtchewww and you're proud to say it.

Don't dare us.

Tyres,petrol, matches are our instruments of operation.
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
Albertone:

Don't dare us.

Tyres,petrol, matches are our instruments of operation.
Stop wasting petrol, violence doesn't solve anything.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Flamemignon1(m): 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
Albertone:

Really,may I ask why? And from the looks of things, it's like y'all are weak.....why not come at me man to man (no pun intended) than coming as a collective?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by TechbI0gger: 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
Flamemignon1:

this is the alternate moniker of WoundedLamb.
Thank God you're not in Nigeria cos by now we for roast you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shakira, 45, 'very Angry' After Ex Gerard Pique Went Public With New Girlfriend / Can U Date Or Marry A Disabled Man Or Woman? / "I Slept With My Step Mum And Now She Is Pregnant" - 21-year-old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.