Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

What's Your Experience With GAYS - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Experience With GAYS (7115 Views)

Tinder Is Filled With Gays / Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad / help a brother deal with gays advances towards me.suggestion(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by YOUDARE: 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
bukky1994:
nooo let me avoid trouble instead
why you dey fear?
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
YOUDARE:
why you dey fear?
I no wan get contact with them at all
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by YOUDARE: 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
bukky1994:
I no wan get contact with them at all
better sef.

dm me for Hacked netflix app.no subscription required.
UK and us numbers.

WhatsApp spy app.

Twitter,facebook accounts etc.
number in signature
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Flamemignon1(m): 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
Albertone:

The anus is not meant for penis but for faeces.
The vagina is not meant for humping on each other but for a penis.

The fact that a woman was born without womb doesn't mean ALL women are born without wombs.
But ALL gay people can't impregnate each other

If there is nothing wrong with being gay, that means there is nothing wrong with Paedophilia, Zoophilia and Necrophilia.
Yet,some straight people who want to spice up their lives and fulfil their fantasies and fetishes have anal sex

As for the bolded, that's why I said nature has anomalies and again with associating them homosexuality with the others isn't helping your part

1 Like

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Haylel: 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Living below the poverty belt is better for you
I live better than 50% of the American population.
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by TheKrakon: 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
After my guy tell me and one of my other friend say one guy for street dey toast am we together plan to extort this bobo. But this gay guy begin dey do strong head na him we plan am. Luckily for me I no dey there the day when everything go down. Omor this gay bobo shi my guys wella so te Osmoki [changed name] run leave Gentle [changed name] for this bobo hand o. Last last na street people come stop the fight after this bobo don wound Osmoki for leg. Later the matter cast them pursue gay bobo comot for street.
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Flamemignon1(m): 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
Haylel:

I live better than 50% of the American population.
You are part of the 1%. Good for you
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Albertone(m): 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Yet,some straight people who want to spice up their lives and fulfil their fantasies and fetishes have anal sex

As for the bolded, that's why I said nature has anomalies and again with associating them homosexuality with the others isn't helping your part

Anal sex is sick.But it is still understood for straight people.
But why will a man allow his fellow man to be daggering him with a penis at a place meant for exit alone??
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Flamemignon1(m): 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
Albertone:

Anal sex is sick.But it is still understood for straight people.
But why will a man allow his fellow man to be daggering him with a penis at a place meant for exit alone??
The hypocrisy keeps jumping the jeep.... it's understood for straight people my ass
@thebolded......is that all you think of human sexuality.....sex,are you that much of a pervert that when you hear of homosexuality, you quickly imagine the sex? Seriously dude, it's got to stop,you don't think of the same shit for you strykes,I know of gay men who are asexual and don't even care or like sex,same with straight asexuals and also gay men who are disabled yet they care deeply for one another,wish I could say the same thing for most Nigerians who see people as a sex object before the see people as human beings both queer and straight people alike
Moreover,there are different types of gay sex,not everyone is a fan of anal when there's frottage,mutual mast etc,sex is relative and people define it in their own way

1 Like

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Oskido666(m): 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bro which side for Calabar you dey?
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Albertone(m): 1:47am On Jun 13, 2022
Flamemignon1:

The hypocrisy keeps jumping the jeep.... it's understood for straight people my ass
@thebolded......is that all you think of human sexuality.....sex,are you that much of a pervert that when you hear of homosexuality, you quickly imagine the sex? Seriously dude, it's got to stop,you don't think of the same shit for you strykes,I know of gay men who are asexual and don't even care or like sex,same with straight asexuals and also gay men who are disabled yet they care deeply for one another,wish I could say the same thing for most Nigerians who see people as a sex object before the see people as human beings both queer and straight people alike
Moreover,there are different types of gay sex,not everyone is a fan of anal when there's frottage,mutual mast etc,sex is relative and people define it in their own way

You're the hypocrite here.Who doesn't know majority of romantic affairs involve sex?
How many gay men are asexual or disabled?

So I wasn't wrong for pointing out the sexual part.
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Albertone(m): 1:47am On Jun 13, 2022
Oskido666:
Bro which side for Calabar you dey?

You wan tear hin nyash bah?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Clema21(m): 7:50am On Jun 13, 2022
Uziyl:
My experience was with one of my lecturer then.
I was in the school campus reading late in the night when he called me to come to his office to come help him get something to eat as he is just arriving from a seminar and he is very hungry.

Prior to this, I was a newly transferred student then (200L). I was having an issue with a particular course as I was wrongfully graded. He was helping out with it as he was friends with the lecturer whose course I had issues with. He was used to sending me on errands giving me his ATM and pin to do withdrawal but I never read any meaning into it. Sometimes the ATM will be in my possession over the week.

Back to my experience. So I went to his office and bought him the snacks he asked for. Then he started sending me unnecessary errands in his office like. Take this waste bin out, arrange this paper, bring this file and some petty petty things. I just got fed up and asked Sir, what do you want I want to go back to read it's late. Next thing he started professing his love. How he likes me, blah blah blah. I was just dumbfounded, I couldn't say a word just staring at him.

After all his nonsense talk. I just turned back and opened the door to leave. The next thing I heard was. Won't you come and hug me before you leave... In my mind ** me that don't even hug my father to come and hug you.. i was fuming with anger, I didn't know when I picked up a stapler and threw it at him.

Saw him the next day in class with a swollen lips and he couldn't even keep an eye contact with me.
I told a friend about it, and he made me realize the lecturer is well know for that and he has been reported countless times but nothing was done about it. This is a man who is married with two kids.
I was a bit scared then because I was taking his course and wouldn't want him to fail me. Maybe he was scared of me too I ended up passing the course.
I never saw the man until my final year. Heard he went for his PhD abroad. I just wished the school did something about it.

The swollen lips part of the story, lol...
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Flamemignon1(m): 8:03am On Jun 13, 2022
Albertone:

You're the hypocrite here.Who doesn't know majority of romantic affairs involve sex?
How many gay men are asexual or disabled?

So I wasn't wrong for pointing out the sexual part.
Personally for me,I don't care....I'm much more of a demi pansexual,I need to have a connection or bond before I can sleep with anyone and you weren't wrong for pointing that out but like I said not all romantic relationships involves sex
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Clema21(m): 8:44am On Jun 13, 2022
Albertone:

You wan tear hin nyash bah?

Hahahahaha �����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Co- Habitation Is It That Bad? / Guys, Would You Go In There With Her / OMG. Something Serious Is Happening To 2'face Idibia's Wife! Annie Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.