Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

What's Your Experience With GAYS - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Experience With GAYS (7114 Views)

Tinder Is Filled With Gays / Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad / help a brother deal with gays advances towards me.suggestion(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
Albertone:

What dictates your rights as a human is the law of where you are.
If you are in North Korea or Eritrea, you will have unrecognized and limited rights.Not that you're not human but it's the law of the land.

One shouldn't condemn queer people to death.But a country whose law is dysfunctional,the citizens will take law into their hands.
According to our constitution, Bobrisky should be behind bars.But he is currently walking freely.... What do you expect the mob to do when they have the chance?

Don't break the law!
No... Not the land... Mind you, there are fundamental rights the international community recognizes... Including the right to live and the right to be respected .. undecided

Everywhere no matter the country... A human being is entitled to live... Regardless of their nationality religion ethnicity race gender and sexuality...

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Albertone(m): 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
Flamemignon1:

And you are proud of that? Well Nigeria is a savage fest so I'm not surprised

Yes I am proud of that.
He who reverses the law of nature and goes against God's commandments deserve more than that.

Don't turn Nigeria to Sodom and Gommorah for us.
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Albertone(m): 9:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Yes a broom is used for sweeping but all the edges are not equal,at the end of the day it's still a broom

If we are gonna go down on a human sexuality debate....dude,not to brag but it's obvious where it's gonna sway

I'd love to know where it's gonna sway.Unfortunately,I am a very busy person.
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Albertone(m): 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
Datboredberri:
No... Not the land... Mind you, there are fundamental rights the international community recognizes... Including the right to live and the right to be respected .. undecided

Everywhere no matter the country... A human being is entitled to live... Regardless of their nationality religion ethnicity race gender and sexuality...

So why haven't the international community sanctioned Nigeria for not recognizing queer rights?

No one is asking queer people not to live.But in Nigeria, they will have to live behind bars.
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
Albertone:

So why haven't the international community sanctioned Nigeria for not recognizing queer rights?

No one is asking queer people not to live.But in Nigeria, they will have to live behind bars.
The internationally community? Do they care that Deborah was burnt for blasphemy? Nigeria is a third world nation they don't really care about... Except for our resources...

And do you need white men to tell you that it's wrong to murder people just cause they are gay? I mean... You prefer to witness that? Homosexuals don't have sex im public so what harm do they do?

A lot of hate on them... What about the ritualists? Kidnappers? Politicians? Pastors and prophets and Imams and Alfas who've manipulated and exloited the masses? Etc...

Sexuality isn't a crime...

1 Like

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Albertone(m): 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
Datboredberri:
The internationally community? Do they care that Deborah was burnt for blasphemy? Nigeria is a third world nation they don't really care about... Except for our resources...

And do you need white men to tell you that it's wrong to murder people just cause they are gay? I mean... You prefer to witness that? Homosexuals don't have sex im public so what harm do they do?

A lot of hate on them... What about the ritualists? Kidnappers? Politicians? Pastors and prophets and Imams and Alfas who've manipulated and exloited the masses? Etc...

The international community knows that Nigeria is a sovereign nation.Whatever we do inside is not their business until we ask them for their assistance.

I never encouraged anyone to murder anyone.
Just little lynching here and there that will send them to the clinic isn't too much.

Homo are harmful.They tend to influence other people through their lifestyle.
They spread infection and diseases rapidly.HIV was first detected among them.You can't be ramming a penis into a rectum of faeces and not expect to welcome bacteria leading to infections.
Also,they reversed the law of nature.If not,why can't people of same sex impregnate themselves?

Sexuality isn't a crime,non-heterosexuality is.
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
Wait, you were ready to burn another human being Alive just for living his life? A life that doesn't affect you in any way. Rather, you were the one that went to look for his trouble by "setting him up."

Humans are truly wicked.

It is people like you that nature will try to teach a lesson by having you sire a gay offspring.
Albertone:

Shut up and stop scaring peeps.

Last year,we caught one in our street after a successful setup.
Boys brought tires ready to burn him.It was community elders that begged us.He packed from our street and till today, nothing happened.

A gay slapped my friend's kid bro's butt.We beat nonsense from his body.Till now, nothing happened.

I always wonder why these gay guys don't come to me.They'll land in ICU.
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Ravenbeast1(m): 12:51am On Jun 11, 2022
Datboredberri:

U just open mouth talk shit.
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Flamemignon1(m): 7:51am On Jun 11, 2022
Datboredberri:
I know...

Nigeria would change for the better soon... Fu** homophobia...
Of course, I mean people's perceptions are surprisingly changing
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Flamemignon1(m): 7:54am On Jun 11, 2022
Ravenbeast1:

U just open mouth talk shit.
LoL,counter her comment if you think it's rubbish. A bully as usual hates when the tables of oppression are turned
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Flamemignon1(m): 7:57am On Jun 11, 2022
Albertone:

Yes I am proud of that.
He who reverses the law of nature and goes against God's commandments deserve more than that.

Don't turn Nigeria to Sodom and Gommorah for us.
LoL.... dude,this country is already worst than Sodom and Gomorrah and what laws of nature because homosexuality is as natural as heterosexuality....I think the word you are looking for is "normal" not natural because "normal" is society inclined and besides who named judge,jury and executioner?
Y'all hearts are full of hate
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Flamemignon1(m): 7:57am On Jun 11, 2022
Albertone:

I'd love to know where it's gonna sway.Unfortunately,I am a very busy person.
You don't wanna go there man
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Albertone(m): 8:15am On Jun 11, 2022
Flamemignon1:

LoL.... dude,this country is already worst than Sodom and Gomorrah and what laws of nature because homosexuality is as natural as heterosexuality....I think the word you are looking for is "normal" not natural because "normal" is society inclined and besides who named judge,jury and executioner?
Y'all hearts are full of hate

Law of nature permits a man to impregnate the opposite sex.Why can't gay people impregnate themselves?
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Albertone(m): 8:26am On Jun 11, 2022
Paxlovid:
Wait, you were ready to burn another human being Alive just for living his life? A life that doesn't affect you in any way. Rather, you were the one that went to look for his trouble by "setting him up."

Humans are truly wicked.

It is people like you that nature will try to teach a lesson by having you sire a gay offspring.

He looked for trouble by asking his fellow guy out.The setup was to garner evidence he was truly gay.

Gay people affect the society.There are reports of people needing help from same sex and the supposed helper will try to go sexual with the "helpee" knowing fully well they are straight.
Gay people feel they can persuade a straight person into being gay.A gay man once told another straight guy that "What if I make you start liking boys?" *Pukes*
Gay people influence younger generation into wanting to be gay through their lifestyle.If you have a queer neighbor and your children always go to their place to play, don't be shocked if your children grow to be queer.

Finally,once my children are 18 years,they can do whatever nonsense they want after a successful disowning.But less than 18 and under my roof? Whipping and deliverance will do the trick.
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Haylel: 8:41am On Jun 11, 2022
If there is something I'm a lil' bit happy for, it's for the staunch rebuke of anything LGBTq+ in Nigeria.
As long as a good chunk of the north continues to wield power, it is going to remain like that for a long time.

I once asked myself: Haylel, what would you do if you wake up and find yourself only attracted to guys?

My answer to myself was: I will with women still, get married still and raise a family still. I might explore my fantasies in secret, but I won't ever come out to campaign or promote something that's a deformity of sexuality no matter how much we try to make it look right.

There ain't any difference between someone who practice bestiality, a paedophile and the LGBTq+ world.

In 20 years, bestiality will be a norm. They will tell you "Live and let live".

In 50 years, you will have "world paedophile day".

The West really has to be broken, a power shift will reset a lot of this calamities.
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Flamemignon1(m): 10:34am On Jun 11, 2022
Albertone:

Law of nature permits a man to impregnate the opposite sex.Why can't gay people impregnate themselves?
And sex should be made for procreation alone? Why are there women born without wombs or men with fertility problems? Yeah dude,nature has it's anomalies
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Flamemignon1(m): 10:36am On Jun 11, 2022
Haylel:
If there is something I'm a lil' bit happy for, it's for the staunch rebuke of anything LGBTq+ in Nigeria.
As long as a good chunk of the north continues to wield power, it is going to remain like that for a long time.

I once asked myself: Haylel, what would you do if you wake up and find yourself only attracted to guys?

My answer to myself was: I will with women still, get married still and raise a family still. I might explore my fantasies in secret, but I won't ever come out to campaign or promote something that's a deformity of sexuality no matter how much we try to make it look right.

There ain't any difference between someone who practice bestiality, a paedophile and the LGBTq+ world.

In 20 years, bestiality will be a norm. They will tell you "Live and let live".

In 50 years, you will have "world paedophile day".

The West really has to be broken, a power shift will reset a lot of this calamities.
Y'all can only be keyboard warriors as the movement goes higher. Why don't y'all do something more? Lol

1 Like

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Haylel: 10:41am On Jun 11, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Y'all can only be keyboard warriors as the movement goes higher. Why don't y'all do something more? Lol
It is bound to gain more grounds. As long as it doesn't touch my turf, the west can decay for all I care.
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 11, 2022
One of the things that separate us humans from animals is higher intelligence. If a gay person ask you out and you are not interested, this is the right time to look him in the face and tell him you don't play that game. Don't go about setting him up, knowing fully well he will fall.

It is a different case if a minor is involved, but not to the point of committing murder.

Tell me you are not serious about how gay people affect society. So, Nigerian society that is so rotten to the core is due to the ubiquity of homosexuals?

You will allow your adult children to move on and live their lives. But you wouldn't set them up so a mob will beat and burn them alive.

Albertone:

He looked for trouble by asking his fellow guy out.The setup was to garner evidence he was truly gay.

Gay people affect the society.There are reports of people needing help from same sex and the supposed helper will try to go sexual with the "helpee" knowing fully well they are straight.
Gay people feel they can persuade a straight person into being gay.A gay man once told another straight guy that "What if I make you start liking boys?" *Pukes*
Gay people influence younger generation into wanting to be gay through their lifestyle.If you have a queer neighbor and your children always go to their place to play, don't be shocked if your children grow to be queer.

Finally,once my children are 18 years,they can do whatever nonsense they want after a successful disowning.But less than 18 and under my roof? Whipping and deliverance will do the trick.

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Albertone(m): 11:34am On Jun 11, 2022
Paxlovid:
One of the things that separate us humans from animals is higher intelligence. If a gay person ask you out and you are not interested, this is the right time to look him in the face and tell him you don't play that game. Don't go about setting him up, knowing fully well he will fall.

I will set him up because it is wrong to be gay both in my country and my religion.
Even rule 9 of Nairaland says it all.

Thank you.
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Flamemignon1(m): 11:34am On Jun 11, 2022
Haylel:

It is bound to gain more grounds. As long as it doesn't touch my turf, the west can decay for all I care.
Like this "holier than thou" turf isn't worse?
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Albertone(m): 11:42am On Jun 11, 2022
Flamemignon1:

And sex should be made for procreation alone? Why are there women born without wombs or men with fertility problems? Yeah dude,nature has it's anomalies

Sex is not for procreation alone.But if not for procreation,there wouldn't be anything called sex.

Straight women and men with infertility is a biological problem.It might still be solved later on.
But same sex not being able to impregnate each other is not a biological problem.It is biologically IMPOSSIBLE!!!And it can never be solved later on.
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Haylel: 11:43am On Jun 11, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Like this "holier than thou" turf isn't worse?
It's better than all the west has to offer.
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Flamemignon1(m): 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
Albertone:

Sex is not for procreation alone.But if not for procreation,there wouldn't be anything called sex.

Straight women and men with infertility is a biological problem.It might still be solved later on.
But same sex not being able to impregnate each other is not a biological problem.It is biologically IMPOSSIBLE!!!And it can never be solved later on.
As long as there's attraction,there will always be a need for sex, procreation isn't it's basis and some women are born without wombs or even without the ability to have kids which is somewhat natural and they shouldn't be shamed for it and not all fertility problems have solutions
Being same sex is just like straight couples who don't want kids because those also exists and they won't be invalidated

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Flamemignon1(m): 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
Haylel:

It's better than all the west has to offer.
Living below the poverty belt is better for you

1 Like

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Albertone(m): 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
Flamemignon1:

As long as there's attraction,there will always be a need for sex, procreation isn't it's basis and some women are born without wombs or even without the ability to have kids which is somewhat natural and they shouldn't be shamed for it and not all fertility problems have solutions
Being same sex is just like straight couples who don't want kids because those also exists and they won't be invalidated

The anus is not meant for penis but for faeces.
The vagina is not meant for humping on each other but for a penis.

The fact that a woman was born without womb doesn't mean ALL women are born without wombs.
But ALL gay people can't impregnate each other.

If there is nothing wrong with being gay, that means there is nothing wrong with Paedophilia, Zoophilia and Necrophilia.
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
techWriter3:
No Experience, Just that;
just that what?
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ninejaywon:
They do give me those bullshit stares from afar, they dare not come close. Na all their teeth dem go dey pick from ground. angry
I trust u now, I dey your back
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
YOUDARE:
if you check out the Facebook group"Enugu boys" Na just gays full there.

See my signature and dm for netflix(no subscription required)
WhatsApp spy app
foreign numbers.
hmm this is weird
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by YOUDARE: 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
bukky1994:
hmm this is weird
I'm serious. search for the group
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
LyfeJennings:
one had a very funny experience
So nigga met me at my friend's restaurant
ordered for some goods
met him at military hospital in Ikoyi with a female friend
drove down to Mobil on Awolowo road to take some samples
some of his gay friends called on video fone naked
the guy dey sample my yansh
on to say I be area boy
the guy dey careful
He eventually toasted me when we were alone in the car
gave him on straight look and told him
Bruh, if U don't let me get down from this car
I'd stab U right in the neck and I have a million boys waiting for my calls in case of war
Homeboy had to let me go cos I had a screw driver in my pocket waiting to be used in case
Havana haha has has a I trust u now
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
YOUDARE:
I'm serious. search for the group
nooo let me avoid trouble instead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens / Types Of Kisses? / Co- Habitation Is It That Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.