Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Nigerian Man Drops Out Of London University To Open Roadside ‘mama Put’, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Drops Out Of London University To Open Roadside ‘mama Put’, (2284 Views)

Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding / Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Drops Out Of London University To Open Roadside ‘mama Put’, by fredkathy: 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nigerian Man Drops out of London University to Open Roadside ‘Mama Put’, White People Line Up to Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video)

A Nigerian man who opened a jollof rice ‘mama put’ in London has shared his experience.
Azeez said he sells sweet Nigerian jollof rice on the streets of London.
According to him, many Oyinbo people are patronizing him because of the sweet taste of his food.
In a photo shared on Twitter by @IamOlajideAwe, some Oyinbo people could be seen as they lined up to buy food from the restaurant.
In a short chat with Legit.ng reporter, Azeez said he started the restaurant with one other person, but that he now runs it alone.
Azeez said: “I’m from Lagos, Surulere. We live in London so we decided to bring food to the city. We were two when we started but now, I’m running myself.”
When @IamOlajideAwe shared the tweet, it generated interest from Nigerians who commended the hustling spirit of the man.

See[b] the tweet below:[/b]
https://www.viraltuned.com.ng/nigerian-man-drops-out-of-london-university-to-open-roadside-mama-put-white-people-line-up-to-buy-nigerian-jollof-rice-video/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Drops Out Of London University To Open Roadside ‘mama Put’, by immortalcrown(m): 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
Na him choice for him life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Drops Out Of London University To Open Roadside ‘mama Put’, by Bahamas95(m): 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nice one.....Na cos of money make us dey go school before. It's still part of the hustle.

It's better than dropping out and indulging in crime.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Drops Out Of London University To Open Roadside ‘mama Put’, by cutecommend: 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hope say no be village people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Drops Out Of London University To Open Roadside ‘mama Put’, by fourboys: 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Drops Out Of London University To Open Roadside ‘mama Put’, by meobizy(f): 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
He has a license. Don’t think this is an easy feat. Oyibo go frustrate you well based on getting a license.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Drops Out Of London University To Open Roadside ‘mama Put’, by Originalsly: 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
That's a better source of income ... short term and long term ... with a whole lot of room for expansion. It's really not easy getting permit to open such in city centers...... just don't mention the taxes. Good for him!... just needs to maintain standards.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Drops Out Of London University To Open Roadside ‘mama Put’, by paulolee(m): 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
u call am "roadside mama put" the gee saw a lucrative source of income dt the school degree cnt gv him..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Drops Out Of London University To Open Roadside ‘mama Put’, by Ashotinblow1: 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Nigerian Man Drops Out Of London University To Open Roadside ‘mama Put’, by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
It's partly a foolish decisionsad
Re: Nigerian Man Drops Out Of London University To Open Roadside ‘mama Put’, by Cokahot: 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
So far he pay tax.no Time o.
Re: Nigerian Man Drops Out Of London University To Open Roadside ‘mama Put’, by FalseProphet1(m): 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
I see him coming to Nigeria to look for a wife, I see a hungry Nigerian girl dumping her serious boyfriend who trained her in school so she can join this man to UK, I see them getting married, I see her going to UK to sell rice with her husband, I see going to eateries to snap and post pics of how God has blessed her and how she's shaming her enemies I see her crying silently.

This I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Drops Out Of London University To Open Roadside ‘mama Put’, by Demigod22: 1:19am On Jun 10, 2022
This is what most Nigerian youths lack, the entrepreneurship zeal. We are gathering lot of degrees and certificate without the application of the knowledge. Just yesterday, a Master Degree holder was writing rubbish in his application letter.

In the next five years, if he strategize well, that business will grow into chain of food business that people will travel from Nigeria to go work for him and he will really make it hard. Food business is fast growing.

If you got a dream, a life driving goal, a purpose that will be useful to humanity and you find yourself in an environment that supports that goal, wasting time in the University won't worth it.
Re: Nigerian Man Drops Out Of London University To Open Roadside ‘mama Put’, by Truvelisback(m): 1:58am On Jun 10, 2022
cutecommend:
Hope say no be village people
Which village people? No be money him dey make?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Drops Out Of London University To Open Roadside ‘mama Put’, by bmdmix10: 7:20am On Jun 10, 2022
Dem never come shut u down.
Police n d University never get ur time
Re: Nigerian Man Drops Out Of London University To Open Roadside ‘mama Put’, by arthurwillia(m): 10:46am On Jun 10, 2022
Lol drop out? Won’t they deport him or something
Re: Nigerian Man Drops Out Of London University To Open Roadside ‘mama Put’, by Rickmann: 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
fredkathy:
Nigerian Man Drops out of London University to Open Roadside ‘Mama Put’, White People Line Up to Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video)

A Nigerian man who opened a jollof rice ‘mama put’ in London has shared his experience.
Azeez said he sells sweet Nigerian jollof rice on the streets of London.
According to him, many Oyinbo people are patronizing him because of the sweet taste of his food.
In a photo shared on Twitter by @IamOlajideAwe, some Oyinbo people could be seen as they lined up to buy food from the restaurant.
In a short chat with Legit.ng reporter, Azeez said he started the restaurant with one other person, but that he now runs it alone.
Azeez said: “I’m from Lagos, Surulere. We live in London so we decided to bring food to the city. We were two when we started but now, I’m running myself.”
When @IamOlajideAwe shared the tweet, it generated interest from Nigerians who commended the hustling spirit of the man.

See[b] the tweet below:[/b]
https://www.viraltuned.com.ng/nigerian-man-drops-out-of-london-university-to-open-roadside-mama-put-white-people-line-up-to-buy-nigerian-jollof-rice-video/

University education is the biggest scan ever..
He made the wisest choice cos in the end, it's the money and the means to it that matters.
Re: Nigerian Man Drops Out Of London University To Open Roadside ‘mama Put’, by voicelessmunk: 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Nigerian Man Drops Out Of London University To Open Roadside ‘mama Put’, by Cousin9999: 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
That's a short-sighted decision.
Re: Nigerian Man Drops Out Of London University To Open Roadside ‘mama Put’, by Wilson500: 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
Rickmann:

University education is the biggest scan ever..
He made the wisest choice cos in the end, it's the money and the means to it that matters.

I hope you didn't go to university
so that you can prove your point to us
because if you did you are a hypocrite even to yourself undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Drops Out Of London University To Open Roadside ‘mama Put’, by Rickmann: 11:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
Wilson500:

I hope you didn't go to university
so that you can prove your point to us
because if you did you are a hypocrite even to yourself undecided

Oga face reality and leave motivational talk.
Re: Nigerian Man Drops Out Of London University To Open Roadside ‘mama Put’, by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ride Nigeria Jollof rice always beating Ghana Jollof.

(1) (Reply)

Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " / Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies / What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.