Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Can She Get Married At 50 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can She Get Married At 50 (2872 Views)

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) / Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can She Get Married At 50 by Meself: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
elipheleh:
This woman has bad attitude.

The reason for that lateness is not far from the woman being self absorbed, rude pompous, disrespectful, spiteful to men, feminist, unapproachable,m.

Such women are usually out of touch with reality when they are younger and think that their beauty affords them chance of being worshipped by all men.

They are most often times than not very anti social and damn difficult to reason with.

I have seen an aunt like this.

Lastly women like this might be highly promiscuous and notorious for such activities at their younger age.

U don't conclude on someone like that. Life no balance for everyone
Re: Can She Get Married At 50 by Meself: 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
arthurwillia:

Let her just go to catholic

She is a catholic
Re: Can She Get Married At 50 by Meself: 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What do you need to encourage her for? undecided

If a potential suitor comes calling, say at 57, would it all depend on whether she wants to get married at all or not ? undecided

If he is the right person why not
Re: Can She Get Married At 50 by Meself: 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
rickleye:

As long as she is living there is hope.
The question is finding a man who is okay with adopting a child.
At 50, one would expect that you are self sufficient and financial stable and the same would go the man whom you want to date.
Anyways, if you send me your details. I’ll ask a few of my friends

Can I have ur contact
Re: Can She Get Married At 50 by Dickson178(m): 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
If she has a child/children, better. But if not! Locate her to OPM for prayer
Re: Can She Get Married At 50 by Meself: 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
Authoreety:
Op, I feel this is you...
Chat me up

Not me
A sis
Re: Can She Get Married At 50 by Meself: 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
arthurwillia:

Let her just go to catholic

She is a born catholic
Re: Can She Get Married At 50 by Kobojunkie: 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
Meself:
If he is the right person why not
She can change her mind entirely about marriage and decide it ain't worth if too. undecided
Re: Can She Get Married At 50 by Meself: 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
rickleye:

As long as she is living there is hope.
The question is finding a man who is okay with adopting a child.
At 50, one would expect that you are self sufficient and financial stable and the same would go the man whom you want to date.
Anyways, if you send me your details. I’ll ask a few of my friends

Can I have ur contact

1 Like

Re: Can She Get Married At 50 by arthurwillia(m): 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
Meself:

She is a born catholic

Let her join sisterhood
Re: Can She Get Married At 50 by Youngpo413: 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
Wahalla.
Re: Can She Get Married At 50 by winterwind(m): 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
You dey march your sense as you dey Waka So all married women have good attitude and good behaviour?..... Highly promiscuous? Can you hear yourself. I just pray you don't experience life, you will rethink before you make posts like this.
elipheleh:
This woman has bad attitude.

The reason for that lateness is not far from the woman being self absorbed, rude pompous, disrespectful, spiteful to men, feminist, unapproachable,m.

Such women are usually out of touch with reality when they are younger and think that their beauty affords them chance of being worshipped by all men.

They are most often times than not very anti social and damn difficult to reason with.

I have seen an aunt like this.

Lastly women like this might be highly promiscuous and notorious for such activities at their younger age.
Re: Can She Get Married At 50 by seunak2016: 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
Meself:

She is just unlucky. She is a very nice lady, beautiful and a great cook and she does not look her age. Life no balance
I have two advice for you

1.) she should handle the matter spiritually until it's solve spiritually the war isn't over. things that don't allow her to marry since 25yrs still there and the problem will continue unless she find solutions.

2.) she should just find sperm donor and have a babies then live her life afterward. she can have a boyfriend after she don born through IVF (artificial insemination ) ,if boyfriend do anyhow ,she dump him and find another without much feelings
Re: Can She Get Married At 50 by bmdmix10: 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Meself:
If at 50 a woman is not married is there.any hope for her? How do u encourage such person?
get a guy to try get her pregnant
Re: Can She Get Married At 50 by okoroemeka(m): 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
Meself:
If at 50 a woman is not married is there.any hope for her? How do u encourage such person?
I think the question ought to be can she still get pregnant at 50 yrs,a widower can marry her and keep as a soul mate and companion,but the pregnancy part will be 50/50,the best advice now for her is to get a nice guy and get pregnant and have a child or two for backup contingency plan.
Re: Can She Get Married At 50 by rickleye: 1:06am On Jun 12, 2022
Meself:

Can I have ur contact

DM.
Re: Can She Get Married At 50 by udede(m): 3:10am On Jan 26, 2023
Meself:
my best advice is that such a woman has two options.

Marry someone that has children already but no wife.

Marry a man with a younger wife. Polygamy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease / Something I Noticed About Some Guys / Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.