Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. (45405 Views)

Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message / How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! / How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by techWriter3: 8:14am On Jun 10, 2022
Damn broke guyHow's the Cyber Begging Ministry (CBM) get for you
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Generalwoodz(m): 8:24am On Jun 10, 2022
Ginaz:

Thanks so much. I do keep it in a secured place but it doesn’t stop me from panicking when I wake up in the morning. Do you know I get up sometimes 2.a.m and look through my window? grin
. grin Your sense of security has been shattered. That's why you feel vulnerable, helpless and fearsome. You're now drained emotionally and overcome with sublime grief. You have unsettling thoughts, zero focus within those hours and interrupted sleep...

I guess you spent so much on that phone and got lots of data stored in it.

It's a phase and you'd slowly recovery. But you've got to assist yourself.

4 Likes

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:39am On Jun 10, 2022
Sekoni003:
My dear, it's called PTSD grin

She say panick attack lmao grin
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:20am On Jun 10, 2022
PTSD no pass this one
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by chatinent: 9:21am On Jun 10, 2022
PTSD.

You'll be fine with time. Do visit a therapist.
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Streett: 9:21am On Jun 10, 2022
PTSD…
You’re still unconsciously dealing with the disturbing experience, it has altered your anxiety! This actually proves the phone theft hit you real hard Lady…
Time Heals,….. it’s jus a phase! In time the experience will fade off!

5 Likes

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Ndibuna: 9:21am On Jun 10, 2022
Ginaz:
Good evening house.
My phone got stolen last year November. The thief cut my window net and stole my phone along with the charger through the window. I woke up around 4.a.m searching for my phone with no success till I looked at the window and saw the big hole staring at me. I was so shocked is an understatement.

I have replaced my phone but right now I wake up in the night and start looking for my phone even if I must have safely keep it.

I wake up and first thing I search for, is my phone.
I open eyes, first thing I want to see, is my phone. sad

How do I stop this biko? grin Who have experienced this? Is it panic attack or what?
PTSD
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Desedes: 9:22am On Jun 10, 2022
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by PrinceofAnambra: 9:22am On Jun 10, 2022
Keep the phone inside your panties when you want to sleep, or you no dey wear pant? undecided
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by treatise: 9:23am On Jun 10, 2022
Ginaz:
Good evening house.
My phone got stolen last year November. The thief cut my window net and stole my phone along with the charger through the window. I woke up around 4.a.m searching for my phone with no success till I looked at the window and saw the big hole staring at me. I was so shocked is an understatement.

I have replaced my phone but right now I wake up in the night and start looking for my phone even if I must have safely keep it.

How do I stop this biko? grin Who have experienced this? Is it panic attack or what?
Say after me : any power that says my brain will be formatted to phones, what are you waiting for....

1 Like

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by edungene7: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2022
Cossybob:

Damn broke guy
How's the Cyber Begging Ministry (CBM) going for you?
haha guy u bad ooo CBM ministry international

1 Like

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Contagious100d(m): 9:24am On Jun 10, 2022
88boys:
a

B, lol
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by BabydiHot(f): 9:25am On Jun 10, 2022
I wonder how people can comfortably keep a picked phone talk more of a stolen phone.

I picked a Samsung galaxy s10+ last week and the phone is not even on code.
guess what?
I waited till the owner called and I directed him where to come and hand him over his phone.
e shock am sha
I even refused the 5k he gave me.
people should be nice without any reason.

We're all humans it's our duty to preserve humanity in this wicked world.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Spiff20(m): 9:25am On Jun 10, 2022
You've been traumatized by the incident honey. But don't worry, it'll stop with time. I know because I've experienced it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by dat9jaguy(m): 9:26am On Jun 10, 2022
totiamiyu:
It's nothing serious.

You're still attached to the experience of loosing your phone.
It will soon subside.

And if necessary, I advise you should consult a psychologist.

I wish you well

Some of you guys are just trying to sound woke. Na free dem dey see psychologist?
You see a guy that is worried about his phone being stolen a second time and you don't know it is poverty that is the main problem here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by BloomingDale(f): 9:27am On Jun 10, 2022
Ginaz:
Good evening house.

You are suffering from poverty.

1 Like

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by InoGetJoy: 9:27am On Jun 10, 2022
Ginaz:

Cool music through the night? Will that not make them to come again when they hear the music from my room? shocked
They'll come, vibe to the music and then steal the media player grin

3 Likes

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:28am On Jun 10, 2022
Ginaz:
Good evening house.

What if it was rape? Would you be waking up to want to see the toto every now and then?

1 Like

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Lawlab254: 9:28am On Jun 10, 2022
Sekoni003:
My dear, it's called PTSD grin

Lol. So apt.

1 Like

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Daloba12(m): 9:28am On Jun 10, 2022
Leave that Environment bcoz u don't know what next will happen

2 Likes

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by foreverproduct: 9:28am On Jun 10, 2022
You don't have problem
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 10, 2022
Ginaz:
Good evening house.

Up until now I lock my phone in a drawer before sleeping because of similar experience!. However, what happens to me is that consciousness is always at the window when sleeping. So many nights I have woken because my cotton moved.

6 Likes

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by undertaker007(m): 9:29am On Jun 10, 2022
Coming down from a step and nearly stepped on a big snake. Though I didn't but took me 2 years to get over it. Always watching every single step I take henceforth

4 Likes

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by crafteck(m): 9:29am On Jun 10, 2022
Lock ur sim una no go hear
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:29am On Jun 10, 2022
I blame Tinubu
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by frozen70(f): 9:30am On Jun 10, 2022
Ginaz:
Good evening house.

Your mind is still scared of what happened to your phone

Just make sure you keep your phone safe before sleeping and when you wake up at midnight your mind will be rest assure that it's safe

Then over time you will be calm then your mind will relax

3 Likes

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by gonkin(m): 9:30am On Jun 10, 2022
Give it a week or 2,youll break the habit
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by cassyrooy(m): 9:30am On Jun 10, 2022
Ginaz:
Good evening house.

You're experiencing posttraumatic stress disorder (PTDS).

You need to be braver than you ever know because it can lead to depression.

2 Likes

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by anyicash(m): 9:30am On Jun 10, 2022
Panic attack as you rightly said.
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Streetmovement(m): 9:30am On Jun 10, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

No worry your brain don reset na why grin grin

He go take small time before your brain gets use to the new development. cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 / Top 10 Android Apps 2020 / See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.