Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. (45381 Views)

Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message / How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! / How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Armani84: 9:31am On Jun 10, 2022
Look for another accommodation that is safer than where u are before
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by RexTramadol1: 9:31am On Jun 10, 2022
When I served in Bayelsa, our lodge got robbed once

Since that night, till we concluded youth service I didn’t sleep well in that community.

3 Likes

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Lanretoye(m): 9:32am On Jun 10, 2022
Ginaz:
Good evening house.
My phone got stolen last year November. The thief cut my window net and stole my phone along with the charger through the window. I woke up around 4.a.m searching for my phone with no success till I looked at the window and saw the big hole staring at me. I was so shocked is an understatement.

I have replaced my phone but right now I wake up in the night and start looking for my phone even if I must have safely keep it.

I wake up and first thing I search for, is my phone.
I open eyes, first thing I want to see, is my phone. sad

How do I stop this biko? grin Who have experienced this? Is it panic attack or what?
it is thief attack.

2 Likes

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by miqos02(m): 9:33am On Jun 10, 2022
Ginaz:
Good evening house.
My phone got stolen last year November. The thief cut my window net and stole my phone along with the charger through the window. I woke up around 4.a.m searching for my phone with no success till I looked at the window and saw the big hole staring at me. I was so shocked is an understatement.

I have replaced my phone but right now I wake up in the night and start looking for my phone even if I must have safely keep it.

How do I stop this biko? grin Who have experienced this? Is it panic attack or what?
calm down, it will stop after a while

1 Like

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by gbemishile: 9:33am On Jun 10, 2022
It's normal and would fade with time.
I remember when u was robbed off my phone at knife point.the guy simply walked past me and gave me a slap at the back.
For like a week,whenever u see someone suddenly cross my path,my mind goes on panic mode.it was scary,but later it subsided

2 Likes

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Joetttimua1811(m): 9:33am On Jun 10, 2022
With time you'll get over it

2 Likes

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by ireneidiva(f): 9:33am On Jun 10, 2022
NetValueFX:

Up until now I lock my phone in a drawer before sleeping because of similar experience!. However, what happens to me is that consciousness is always at the window when sleeping. So many nights I have woken because my cotton moved.
Curtain.
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Nicenixon: 9:33am On Jun 10, 2022
Ginaz:

Thanks so much. I do keep it in a secured place but it doesn’t stop me from panicking when I wake up in the morning. Do you know I get up sometimes 2.a.m and look through my window? grin
You are too protective and sensitive to your environment due to your past experience. I know it is not easy but try to calm down and relax, speaking from experience.
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by kmaster007: 9:33am On Jun 10, 2022
Dem give you back to back
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Burgerlomo: 9:33am On Jun 10, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by highoctane: 9:34am On Jun 10, 2022
Ginaz:
Good evening house.

You are very normal comrade, any person who have a phone always wake to reach out for his or her phone, many comrades all over the world don't even pray before reaching out for their phone,Nairaland, Twitter etc has replaced prayer first.
Take it easy your are normal, you can also set up phone alarm to wake you up at a specific time, and see if it will help.
Don't be paranoid,ok.

1 Like

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by franchasofficia: 9:36am On Jun 10, 2022
Ginaz:
Good evening house.

Get a side boyfriend that will always sneak in at midnight to do the early morning higihaga job that will make you sleep off and not remember when day has break, like this, you won't have to worry about your phone again as the early morning stuff will fill up that empty space

1 Like

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Minjim: 9:37am On Jun 10, 2022
Do you live at Surulere? This happens there a lot. When I was living there, thank God I lived upstairs. Everyone that live downstairs had this experience .
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by moneyissweet(m): 9:37am On Jun 10, 2022
My dear na money you no get.

If you get money, phone will be the last thing to worry about.

Ginaz:
Good evening house.

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by iamariwa(m): 9:39am On Jun 10, 2022
Ginaz:
Good evening house.

It happened to me as well lost my phone inside the bus some years back and till date, whenever I come down from a bus or shuttle I always check my pocket for my phone

1 Like

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Lightorder: 9:40am On Jun 10, 2022
Ginaz:
Good evening house.

as long as it doesn’t cause you headach or take you money to look for your phone in your house, it is not a problem. Mine was not stolen but that is the first thing I look for. Your phone is your name , your address

1 Like

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Tuns20(m): 9:40am On Jun 10, 2022
Ginaz:
Good evening house.

Your brain favorite Quote suppose be “Affliction shall not rise the second time” your brain dey motivate you Aje..

1 Like

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by morikee: 9:40am On Jun 10, 2022
Ginaz:

Finally I’ve been diagnosed. Na to go do therapy. grin

Thank God you no dey sleep naked else thief don watch tv finish then carried his act grin

1 Like

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by CuteEmma(f): 9:40am On Jun 10, 2022
Ginaz:
Good evening house.

Change your environment
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Bahamas95(m): 9:41am On Jun 10, 2022
Same thing happened to me after I mistakenly smashed my phone on the floor. It fell from my hand while climbing the staircase. I changed the screen few days later but didn't like the phone anymore so I gave it to my cousin.

I bought a new phone but that fear of damaging it again always gripped me till it stopped.

1 Like

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Kinzo0917(m): 9:41am On Jun 10, 2022
Same thing happened to me twice. My phone has twice here in abuja. One along d road and the other one at home . I always keep mine inside my Bible most times. You can change your position as someone suggested. God bless you ma as u recover

1 Like

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Lightorder: 9:41am On Jun 10, 2022
Ginaz:
Good evening house.

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by StylesX: 9:43am On Jun 10, 2022
Ginaz:
Good evening house.

PTSD
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by gasparpisciotta: 9:44am On Jun 10, 2022
Ginaz:
Good evening house.

You are suffering from PTSD
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by dododawa1: 9:45am On Jun 10, 2022
We will dey GETTOR,can related since 1960,na normal street thief.
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Occurstaem(m): 9:45am On Jun 10, 2022
Ginaz:
Good evening house.

As one commenter has said, this is a sign of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder(PTSD). You need to see a psychologist as soon as possible.
It shows you are yet to recover from the shock you experienced during the burglary incident. I suggest you find a designated place which you will be keeping your phone before going to bed.
Because it may start affecting you in the long run if don't find solution to it.

2 Likes

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by adedayourt(m): 9:47am On Jun 10, 2022
Ginaz:
Good evening house.

It is called PTSD

It either gets worse if you do not take conscious effort to snap out of it, it wares off overtime. I have had similar experience too when i got robbed at a bustop.

Till date I feel terrible walking past or staying at that location

2 Likes

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by inforesource: 9:47am On Jun 10, 2022
None like Peter Obi for now.
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 10, 2022
Finally, na sapa dey worry you.

Who get money no dey wake up 2am dey use eyes find phone. When bread settle for your aza, you go sleep full time instead make your subconscious dey think of one yeye android device.

Sapa na bastard laslas!
Don't see any stupid shrink or psychologist...go and make money abeg!

PTSD koh! PDP ni!

1 Like

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by bcgeorgeto(m): 9:53am On Jun 10, 2022
Cossybob:

Damn broke guy
How's the Cyber Begging Ministry (CBM) going for you?

how u come take de sub ogbeni go n look for job and stop disgracing ur village ppl

1 Like

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Evaromantik(m): 9:53am On Jun 10, 2022
Ginaz:
Good evening house.

2 months ago, my house was burgled and my 32 inches tv, Laptop, Phone, Wallet (including ATM and some IDs), Watches, and other minor valuables were stolen.

For the next 3 weeks, my wife would jump up in the middle of the night, look for our phones and rush to our parlor to make sure the new TV is still there.

Sometimes she will just wake-up and grab me tight, and I'll ask her to sleep that everything is fine.

It got her into some trauma but she's over it now. So, yours will stop by itself with time.

4 Likes

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Konjiboi: 9:54am On Jun 10, 2022
Remove your bed and all your valuables from the window.

Put burglary proof in your window if you don't have one.

There won't be anything to fear, going forward.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 / Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone / See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.