Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. (45419 Views)

Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message / How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! / How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Ginaz(f): 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
cry
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
These moments have saved me actually I lock all windows use a fan in between AC a laptop was stolen from my window too a windows but it had a worm in it was gonna clean it but hey …

My MacBook and phone too by two people I trusted it’s sad but if you tell me your homeless I’ll understand why next time helping can bring so much pain and regret in one’s life sometimes it’s best to keep it moving
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by letitrainnow(m): 8:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
Discard the fear.
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Wwwq: 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
Oh
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by phemmyfour: 7:18am On Jun 11, 2022
Ginaz:
Good evening house.
My phone got stolen last year November. The thief cut my window net and stole my phone along with the charger through the window. I woke up around 4.a.m searching for my phone with no success till I looked at the window and saw the big hole staring at me. I was so shocked is an understatement.

I have replaced my phone but right now I wake up in the night and start looking for my phone even if I must have safely keep it.

I wake up and first thing I search for, is my phone.
I open eyes, first thing I want to see, is my phone. sad

How do I stop this biko? grin Who have experienced this? Is it panic attack or what?
Relocate from that environment, probably move to an upstairs
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Goalnaldo(m): 7:39am On Jun 11, 2022
It is normal. It's called PTSD( post traumatic stress disorder) a person who saw a snake in his or her bed would check the bed thoroughly every day for probably the rest of their lives.

When I was working as a security guard in one plastic company, I was reading a book one fateful day when some boys working as factory workers used their huge wheelbarrows conveying plastic chairs to hit me on my knees. I still get PTSD till today when I see people approaching me with wheelbarrows. The event happened in 2016.

2 Likes

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Goalnaldo(m): 7:47am On Jun 11, 2022
BabydiHot:
I wonder how people can comfortably keep a picked phone talk more of a stolen phone.

I picked a Samsung galaxy s10+ last week and the phone is not even on code.
guess what?
I waited till the owner called and I directed him where to come and hand him over his phone.
e shock am sha
I even refused the 5k he gave me.
people should be nice without any reason.

We're all humans it's our duty to preserve humanity in this wicked world.
you are a good person. You're my hero for today.
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Opistorincos(m): 8:32am On Jun 11, 2022
Ginaz:
Good evening house.
My phone got stolen last year November. The thief cut my window net and stole my phone along with the charger through the window. I woke up around 4.a.m searching for my phone with no success till I looked at the window and saw the big hole staring at me. I was so shocked is an understatement.

I have replaced my phone but right now I wake up in the night and start looking for my phone even if I must have safely keep it.

I wake up and first thing I search for, is my phone.
I open eyes, first thing I want to see, is my phone. sad

How do I stop this biko? grin Who have experienced this? Is it panic attack or what?

This is PTSD/trauma. For the first time ever, my phone was stolen in my apartment last month. I used to be a carefree guy. At the moment, I no longer keep my generator outside. My gadgets are kept in the weirdest places and I just paid for a new apartment. I'm moving out. Bye to trauma.

1 Like

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Larrylarex(m): 9:29am On Jun 11, 2022
It's called post traumatic stress disorder, just like when someone you truly love serve you breakfast, if another person that looks like him or bears his name, you'd be scared to give him a chance etc
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by GloriousGbola: 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
folake4u:

the "fine boys were upon us". I jolted from sleep and went into panic attack immediately.

Naija slangs ehn

Fine boys are upon us cheesy

Sorry about your experience.

I doubt I ever fully recovered as I am always checking sounds esp between what I call the robbery window 12am to 3am

Doesn't help that my house is the first in the close and borders the road. Some nights you hear okada riders robbing prostitutes who they carried to the isolated centre road.

One night one of the guys who was always dodging close meeting was parked outside the gate. I think this was 11.30 - 12. He was waiting to enter and next thing someone on an okada drove up waved a gun shot in the air and took his corolla.
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by folake4u(f): 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Naija slangs ehn

Fine boys are upon us cheesy

Sorry about your experience.

I doubt I ever fully recovered as I am always checking sounds esp between what I call the robbery window 12am to 3am

Doesn't help that my house is the first in the close and borders the road. Some nights you hear okada riders robbing prostitutes who they carried to the isolated centre road.

One night one of the guys who was always dodging close meeting was parked outside the gate. I think this was 11.30 - 12. He was waiting to enter and next thing someone on an okada drove up waved a gun shot in the air and took his corolla.

Lmao. cheesy

Thank you . smiley

Omooo same here oh. I haven't recovered fully. Once I hear even the tiniest sound,I nor dey sleep again. embarassed

How do you cope with all of that? That's really stressful oh.
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by investigator007: 6:41am On Jun 14, 2022
Ginaz:

Cool music through the night? Will that not make them to come again when they hear the music from my room? shocked
lol, no. That's why it's cool music and not a party, plus you mustn't always use a speaker, a very good earpods like the airbuds 3 will do.

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by delishpot: 9:40am On Jun 14, 2022
omoadeleye:

Traumatized

May you never know peace in your life, may all your entire life be full of disappointment, for all the greater things in life you seek for you shall never find it, for any doors of opportunity you knock shall never be opened to you.

All your helper shall resent you and you shall never see the mercy of both man and woman in this world .

Your parents shall die a terrible death before your eyes...

You shall live in sorrow and pains, you shall for pray death to come in your every day of life, you shall find no solution to your life problem and you shall end it all in an instant...

All these shall be onto you.

Ireturned to send your curse back to you. It is exactly how you typed it and it has been returned to you with every bitterness you used to type it. It belonged to you so I return it to you. My hands are clean. I did not add a word extra. cool cool cool
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Nobody: 3:21am On Jun 16, 2022
litigator:

I will advise you see a psychologist. I honestly think this is not about the phone alone. Something might have happened in the past that you didn’t heal from and this event is triggering it.

Yes! I agree that this is PTSD ( Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) but the phone loss is not the only cause.

You need to go down memory lane and heal from your past. Perhaps you were severely dealt with by your parents when you lost something during your childhood days. And this created a fear of you losing any belonging.

So any time you loose anything belonging or personal effect, it triggers it all over again.

This is my take. I stand corrected.
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Emmypam(m): 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
Samsung galaxy A70 for sale for 70K
Fingerprint not working, but every other thing works perfectly. No cracks

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by oluwasamuel64(m): 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
Emmypam:
Samsung galaxy A70 for sale for 70K Fingerprint not working, but every other thing works perfectly. No cracks Location: Jos, Plateau State. Can waybill to anywhere Contact: 09162075294
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by oluwasamuel64(m): 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
Emmypam:
Samsung galaxy A70 for sale for 70K Fingerprint not working, but every other thing works perfectly. No cracks Location: Jos, Plateau State. Can waybill to anywhere Contact: 09162075294
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Karakin: 12:06am On Oct 31, 2022
investigator007:
Lol, it's called PTSD, e dey happen but with time you will get over it and it will stop. Try sleeping with some cool music all through the night, that should help.

Imagine say Dem con still carry the Bluetooth speaker before he wakes up?, Omo that one go loud pass oraimo sounds oo lol
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by investigator007: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
Karakin:

Imagine say Dem con still carry the Bluetooth speaker before he wakes up?, Omo that one go loud pass oraimo sounds oo lol
lol, no be lie, especially the part of Oraimo speakers having loud and quality sound output.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by ayotade09(m): 11:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ptsd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 / Top 10 Android Apps 2020 / See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.