Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Why Do Women Cry Over A Man Knowing They Have Another Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Cry Over A Man Knowing They Have Another Man? (1337 Views)

We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect / 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ / Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Cry Over A Man Knowing They Have Another Man? by dodgelord: 1:21am On Jun 10, 2022
Why Do Women Cry Over A Man Knowing they have another Man?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Cry Over A Man Knowing They Have Another Man? by jimmychang: 1:32am On Jun 10, 2022
Na normal scope.

It is called monkey branching. THEY ARE NOT SURE IF THE OTHER MAN NEEDS THEM.If they are even sure they will still cry.

AND YOU ARE A FOOL IF YOU FALL FOR SUCH TEARS

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Cry Over A Man Knowing They Have Another Man? by Bruno3000(m): 2:00am On Jun 10, 2022
Emotional connection. That's why most of them even cheat on their good husbands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Cry Over A Man Knowing They Have Another Man? by Kdon2: 3:18am On Jun 10, 2022
dodgelord:

They are just deceitful

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Cry Over A Man Knowing They Have Another Man? by TMTR: 3:45am On Jun 10, 2022
Crying to them is like blinking of the eyes to you, and you know how easy that is, so their crying shouldn't be taken seriously at least most of the time

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Cry Over A Man Knowing They Have Another Man? by LordIsaac(m): 5:57am On Jun 10, 2022
Manipulation....delision...self-conceit. In fact, get more adjectives from "Dizzyish".

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Cry Over A Man Knowing They Have Another Man? by Demigod22: 10:22am On Jun 10, 2022
Immediately a girl said I am sorry and started crying, I will run as far as Niger. She will still do that thing again.

I still remember Oyiza, my friends told me that she was cheating, when I confronted her, she knelt down and started crying and begging that she was dating only three of us and I am the only one she loves. I let her go and contacted the other two guys, we all went to her house and put her at the centre, then we asked her who she love most, she said she love all of us, we looked at her and started laughing, since you are now Jesus, you love all of us.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Cry Over A Man Knowing They Have Another Man? by dodgelord: 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
grin grin grin
Demigod22:
Immediately a girl said I am sorry and started crying, I will run as far as Niger. She will still do that thing again.

I still remember Oyiza, my friends told me that she was cheating, when I confronted her, she knelt down and started crying and begging that she was dating only three of us and I am the only one she loves. I let her go and contacted the other two guys, we all went to her house and put her at the centre, then we asked her who she love most, she said she love all of us, we looked at her and started laughing, since you are now Jesus, you love all of us.
Re: Why Do Women Cry Over A Man Knowing They Have Another Man? by Savedday: 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Cry Over A Man Knowing They Have Another Man? by baralatie(m): 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
dodgelord:
Can you explain in clear specific details!

Do you mean women are crying over a failed relationship with a man because she was caught with a nother man

Or

Women crying over a man who is not theirs when the have a man that is not theirs

I don't understand you question

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Cry Over A Man Knowing They Have Another Man? by baralatie(m): 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
Demigod22:

Okay you are talking about a woman crying because she was caught cheating

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Cry Over A Man Knowing They Have Another Man? by baralatie(m): 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
Bruno3000:
Emotional connection. That's why most of them even cheat on their good husbands.
Emotional.connection?
How?
If she has a good husband and she cheats

Where will the tears come in?

She will only shed tears if the good husband catches her in her cheating!
Or
The good husband does something that was the bane of her excuse for cheating

Or

She fell under the anointing of Jesus Christ or

She woke up.look.at her good husband and she'd a tear thanking GOd for sending him to her world

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Cry Over A Man Knowing They Have Another Man? by dodgelord: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2022
Kdon2:

They are just deceitful
In nature

(1) (Reply)

As A Married Person, What Is Your Opinion Of Adults Who Are Still Single? / Man Comes Home From Sambisa Forest To Find Wife In Bed With Another Man / Nude Video And Photos Of Thick Anambra Babe Mercy Odika Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.