Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money (46251 Views)

Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. / My Wife Still Uses Her Maiden Name To Open Bank Account / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by shortIGBOman: 9:16am On Jun 10, 2022
Theo51:
My ex that is married with 3kids does ask me for money too. Honestly, If I say I'm comfortable with such an act from her then I lieee.
However, I have managed to draw a line in that my communication with her no dey pass "How are you & family"? " How is Life"? Shelinah. And I'm also happy she doesn't stress the conversation whenever she called.

Requesting for money by married ex is comon these days. Some ladies request for money from their ex's cause they truly need it. You know, times are hard these days and some families are not finding it easy.

13 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 9:26am On Jun 10, 2022
You never see anything yet grin grin
That man is the real bedroom husband to your wife. You are just her ceremonial husband, make people no shame her.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 9:30am On Jun 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Requesting for money by married ex is comon these days. Some ladies request for money from their ex's cause they truly need it. You know, times are hard these days and some families are not finding it easy.
undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Channah1(f): 9:50am On Jun 10, 2022
If you're really taking care of your woman, she won't have any cause to look outside.

Perform your duties in the home like her ex and see her change otherwise she's a LovePeddler.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Richy4(m): 10:16am On Jun 10, 2022
Channah1:
If you're really taking care of your woman, she won't have any cause to look outside.

Perform your duties in the home like her ex and see her change otherwise she's a LovePeddler.
@ bold...I used to think like that before embarassed But the heart will always want what it wants...
Just like saying women whose husbands cheats does not take care of their man.. if not, they won't have reasons going outside...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Channah1(f): 10:23am On Jun 10, 2022
Richy4:

@ bold...I used to think like that before embarassed But the heart will always want what it wants...
Just like saying women whose husbands cheats does not take care of their man.. if not, they won't have reasons going outside...

Nope. If she can be looking outside just because of a meager 4k, imagine the level of lack of care on the man's path. Meanwhile if she can get that peanut from her husband, she won't look outside for it.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Richy4(m): 10:37am On Jun 10, 2022
Channah1:

Nope. If she can be looking outside just because of meager 4k, imagine the level of lack of care on the man's path. Meanwhile if she can get that peanut from her husband, she won't look outside for it.
There are lots of women who has been in worse situations than that... Yet they managed with whatever their spouse can provide..

If everyone both male and female starts contacting their Ex's over financial challenges then what do you think will happen to the institution called marriage?

The guy is doing his best... Even if the lady in question have a rich spouse, once it's in one's blood to beg, she will definitely do that..

I think the amount is irrelevant in this case, because there are society ladies (married) who still have contacts of their Ex's.. ask for money from from time to time...

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by faithfull18(f): 10:47am On Jun 10, 2022
Is the ex married

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by thorpido(m): 11:03am On Jun 10, 2022
Op don enter one chance.Op,is this ex married like someone above asked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Arkhanmu: 11:10am On Jun 10, 2022
Yes he is married.
faithfull18:
Is the ex married
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Arkhanmu: 11:11am On Jun 10, 2022
Thank you,I have been trying my best to see the family go smoothly.She even have her 2 siblings staying with me and I do take care of them too with my own kids inclusive.
Richy4:

There are lots of women who has been in worse situations than that... Yet they managed with whatever their spouse can provide..

If everyone both male and female starts contacting their Ex's over financial challenges then what do you think will happen to the institution called marriage?

The guy is doing his best... Even if the lady in question have a rich spouse, once it's in one's blood to beg, she will definitely do that..

I think the amount is irrelevant in this case, because there are society ladies (married) who still have contacts of their Ex's.. ask for money from from time to time...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Arkhanmu: 11:12am On Jun 10, 2022
We are not lacking but only that she is not contented or never move on from her ex.
Channah1:

Nope. If she can be looking outside just because of meager 4k, imagine the level of lack of care on the man's path. Meanwhile if she can get that peanut from her husband, she won't look outside for it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Arkhanmu: 11:13am On Jun 10, 2022
Appreciate
shortIGBOman:

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Richy4(m): 11:34am On Jun 10, 2022
Arkhanmu:
Thank you,I have been trying my best to see the family go smoothly.She even have her 2 siblings staying with me and I do take care of them too with my own kids inclusive.
I understand you man.. And I have a perfect picture of the kind of person that you married...

Listen, don't kill yourself over trying to satisfy her insatiable desires... that was just an excuse to make it look like u were not trying...

Even if the whole world is in her command, she will still find a reason to communicate to whoever it was that her heart longed for...

It's a psychological thing.. I guess the Ex made a great impact in her while they were dating...She hasn't gotten a closure yet... Asking for money is just a little excuse to keep on communicating with him..

When u are truly tired of that attitude, u will definitely know what to do... All the best buddy..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by frenzzy2(m): 11:40am On Jun 10, 2022
Arkhanmu:
I married my wife in Kaduna two years ago. During those period we were dating, we were very much apart due to distance. She stayed in Kaduna while I worked in Lagos.

During few times of my personal meeting before our wedding, I noticed huge communication between her and this man. I called her attention to it but she just waived it aside saying they are just friends as Ex (stuff). She joined me up in Lagos after the marriage but the communication between them still continued.

This is a woman I have sacrificed so much for in my life by providing her basics need with the children even though not huge like that. She told me the Ex is a Doctor and they have nice experience together while dating back then. I have adviced even begged her to stop this communication as it it very hurtful and insulting to my personality but she won't stop. Instead she secretly calls and requests money from this guy in almost different occasions.

At a point in time in the past when she went to Kaduna to get her transfer from work place to Lagos, she still visit the guy even as she is heavily pregnant that time. I was able to get the idea through her bank account statement when the same guy send her money for what business I don't understand. It is almost 2 years of our marriage now, I am starting to regret why I marry her initially even as I noticed much difference between us; she is from Southern Kaduna while am from Ibadan.

I wish I have married my tribe whom I can easily understand. Just yesterday night I see another 4k alert from the same guy to my wife. I am really pained though I have not confront her. See guys, I have 2 boys, twin, I take care of them, buy food and all.

Though my work is not going fine but I try my best to make her happy but it seems she is not built for me. I don't really know what is going on again in my life as I am heartbroken.

Maybe the man is even in Lagos most times self. Many things are just running through my mind.
and she will also b ask for sex she shouldn't resist ooh
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Adolfhitler001: 11:41am On Jun 10, 2022
Chai Hustle o so that your wife no go day ask ha ex for money grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 10, 2022
Whoever controls the Purse controls the Heart. Remember.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by LadyTara(f): 11:42am On Jun 10, 2022
I personally keep ex's at bay, not because I hate them but for proper boundaries.If I see you outside we exchange pleasantries ,if you message me ,I respond formally. Na there e end.

Boundaries
Boundaries
Boundaries

When will some people learn it? I wonder what they talk about, your marriage ,his marriage. undecided.

Also I feel your wife settled,she feels her ex is better than you especially the financial aspect and her long throat and lack of contentment may push her to put your marriage in danger.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by IamGreen1(f): 11:42am On Jun 10, 2022
Arkhanmu:
I married my wife in Kaduna two years ago. During those period we were dating, we were very much apart due to distance. She stayed in Kaduna while I worked in Lagos.

During few times of my personal meeting before our wedding, I noticed huge communication between her and this man. I called her attention to it but she just waived it aside saying they are just friends as Ex (stuff). She joined me up in Lagos after the marriage but the communication between them still continued.

This is a woman I have sacrificed so much for in my life by providing her basics need with the children even though not huge like that. She told me the Ex is a Doctor and they have nice experience together while dating back then. I have adviced even begged her to stop this communication as it it very hurtful and insulting to my personality but she won't stop. Instead she secretly calls and requests money from this guy in almost different occasions.

At a point in time in the past when she went to Kaduna to get her transfer from work place to Lagos, she still visit the guy even as she is heavily pregnant that time. I was able to get the idea through her bank account statement when the same guy send her money for what business I don't understand. It is almost 2 years of our marriage now, I am starting to regret why I marry her initially even as I noticed much difference between us; she is from Southern Kaduna while am from Ibadan.

I wish I have married my tribe whom I can easily understand. Just yesterday night I see another 4k alert from the same guy to my wife. I am really pained though I have not confront her. See guys, I have 2 boys, twin, I take care of them, buy food and all.

Though my work is not going fine but I try my best to make her happy but it seems she is not built for me. I don't really know what is going on again in my life as I am heartbroken.

Maybe the man is even in Lagos most times self. Many things are just running through my mind.

The said man maybe a twin cool but it's well
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by LollySeaSide: 11:43am On Jun 10, 2022
My married ex still asks me for money once in a while.
I give when I conveniently can.
It's no big deal.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by ZaddyJ: 11:43am On Jun 10, 2022
Arkhanmu:

grin even your own tribal woman can do this, stop attaching tube to it . Mind u I use to think southern Kaduna women re more faithful than yoruba ladies sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by SlavaUkraini: 11:43am On Jun 10, 2022
Your Wife dey F-CK for outside.

She is opening her Matrimonial Red Toto
for not only the Ex but for other Men.

Divorce the Wh0re before depression kill you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2022
Haaaa
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Bmaster(m): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2022
To those ladies who always pretend to be totally asleep but when you start removing their pants, they will raise waist a bit to help you remove it nicely.... May God bless you financially
kiss kiss

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Rexymania(m): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2022
If I were you, I will be patient and wait for my children to be 10 and throw her away. Or you can do that now if you have enough support for your children. Women are stupid. They don't know what they want... They just want us to be jealous unnecessarily. I just ended 4 months relationship bcus this girl no dey hear word. Too crazy ���

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by money121(m): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2022
Arkhanmu:

Too bad

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by KoshCAD: 11:44am On Jun 10, 2022
DBestDoc:
I still haven’t wrapped my head around the reason people keep touch with their ex partners. It just makes zero sense to me.

The moment you’re done, you should be done forever, there are millions of people, both male and female to be friends with na. Except of Course you have kids you’re coparenting.

Op, she’s a grown woman and there isn’t much you can do to change her, unfortunately.
The partner might not be at fault.

My ex still looked for me despite left to marry 9years ago.

She married at 22 to a man of 36years then.

I was in school..

Now she still ask me for help and I do it but not all the time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by obagofizzy(m): 11:44am On Jun 10, 2022
Hmmmm this one strong ohhhh , why don't you confront, Omo na your wife ohhhh,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by vickydevoka(m): 11:44am On Jun 10, 2022
Arkhanmu:

Oga women need money die.
Na so my married sisters de disturb me money every day. I have to block their number after spending over 1 million on dem since this year. De need money all de time.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

In Response To A Previous Thread Created By Amara Okafor / Experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband / These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.