Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money (46255 Views)

Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. / My Wife Still Uses Her Maiden Name To Open Bank Account / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Toktee(m): 11:52am On Jun 10, 2022
Arkhanmu:
I married my wife in Kaduna two years ago. During those period we were dating, we were very much apart due to distance. She stayed in Kaduna while I worked in Lagos.

During few times of my personal meeting before our wedding, I noticed huge communication between her and this man. I called her attention to it but she just waived it aside saying they are just friends as Ex (stuff). She joined me up in Lagos after the marriage but the communication between them still continued.

This is a woman I have sacrificed so much for in my life by providing her basics need with the children even though not huge like that. She told me the Ex is a Doctor and they have nice experience together while dating back then. I have adviced even begged her to stop this communication as it it very hurtful and insulting to my personality but she won't stop. Instead she secretly calls and requests money from this guy in almost different occasions.

At a point in time in the past when she went to Kaduna to get her transfer from work place to Lagos, she still visit the guy even as she is heavily pregnant that time. I was able to get the idea through her bank account statement when the same guy send her money for what business I don't understand. It is almost 2 years of our marriage now, I am starting to regret why I marry her initially even as I noticed much difference between us; she is from Southern Kaduna while am from Ibadan.

I wish I have married my tribe whom I can easily understand. Just yesterday night I see another 4k alert from the same guy to my wife. I am really pained though I have not confront her. See guys, I have 2 boys, twin, I take care of them, buy food and all.

Though my work is not going fine but I try my best to make her happy but it seems she is not built for me. I don't really know what is going on again in my life as I am heartbroken.

Maybe the man is even in Lagos most times self. Many things are just running through my mind.
That gender is very useless.... take out that unsafe borehole in between their legs and see how useless they are.

I pity who prioritise that hole.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by poweredcom(m): 11:52am On Jun 10, 2022
womenareapez:
undecided

The more reason you guys should stay away from those gorillas species called naija women undecided

They ain't worth it

Henceforth you guys should only fvck that black gorilla species and go! That vagina entities ain't built for marriage and companionship undecided
But rather fvck and go angry

I only pity Simps who still marrying those frustrated piece of shiit called naija women sad

Baba you are here again hahaha lamblast them for me

How can a sensible woman be In a legal relationship and still go ask for money from ex

Shameless creatures

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 10, 2022
Arkhanmu:
I married my wife in Kaduna two years ago. During those period we were dating, we were very much apart due to distance. She stayed in Kaduna while I worked in Lagos.

During few times of my personal meeting before our wedding, I noticed huge communication between her and this man. I called her attention to it but she just waived it aside saying they are just friends as Ex (stuff). She joined me up in Lagos after the marriage but the communication between them still continued.

This is a woman I have sacrificed so much for in my life by providing her basics need with the children even though not huge like that. She told me the Ex is a Doctor and they have nice experience together while dating back then. I have adviced even begged her to stop this communication as it it very hurtful and insulting to my personality but she won't stop. Instead she secretly calls and requests money from this guy in almost different occasions.

At a point in time in the past when she went to Kaduna to get her transfer from work place to Lagos, she still visit the guy even as she is heavily pregnant that time. I was able to get the idea through her bank account statement when the same guy send her money for what business I don't understand. It is almost 2 years of our marriage now, I am starting to regret why I marry her initially even as I noticed much difference between us; she is from Southern Kaduna while am from Ibadan.

I wish I have married my tribe whom I can easily understand. Just yesterday night I see another 4k alert from the same guy to my wife. I am really pained though I have not confront her. See guys, I have 2 boys, twin, I take care of them, buy food and all.

Though my work is not going fine but I try my best to make her happy but it seems she is not built for me. I don't really know what is going on again in my life as I am heartbroken.

Maybe the man is even in Lagos most times self. Many things are just running through my mind.

Since you've tried to talk her and still no positive outcome, try to report her to her mom if she is still alive and if she is not, report her to dad then wait for another occurrence even if it takes to studying her chat or downloading the account statement.

If such happens again, take your kids for dna if you can afford it. Once you are clear about the paternity, you should give her a last stern warning. During all this time make sure you love your wife and try your best to satisfy her. That doesn't mean you should kill or overwork yourself. Just do your best.

If nothing change, fill for divorce and learn from it.

Southern Kaduna are wonderful people who hardly cheat on their husbands. Just don't conclude yet. The guy might be a lovely person to her. Women rarely abandon true love.

Don't kill yourself because of any woman. Do your best and leave the rest. In the situation your best is not appreciated, silently walk away

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Franklinshaddy(m): 11:53am On Jun 10, 2022
There is no any advice you guys can give op just let him sit and think for himself this one that is saying his children look like his late dad and if your wife is collecting money as small as 4k from a man hmmm that means e done reach extend
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Upworkwriter007(f): 11:53am On Jun 10, 2022
Arkhanmu:

Start communicating with your ex, and start showing signs of being unserious about the marriage. Women don't change except their's a treat to their marriage.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by adecz: 11:53am On Jun 10, 2022
❎❎❎❎❎❎❎

⏩⏩Southern Kaduna women are
notorious for their promiscuity
and sleeping around..

You should have asked us for advice
before tying the knot.

She has now proven to be very
irresponsible and disrespectful to you
her husband. She has no respect for
you.

It's better you issue her an ultimatum
to stop this behavior, failing which you
count your losses and end the relationship
if you don't want to die early or develop
hypertension, stroke, diabetes and
heartbreak..❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by mistijude: 11:53am On Jun 10, 2022
When a guy had good sexual experience with a lady,such a lady hardly forget such guys.She can even got married to a billionaire, she will still want to go back to him for another taste of it. I will take God intervention and extra discipline for a lady to forget a man who rubbished them sexually.May God help you sir to deal with this situation

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Sterope(f): 11:54am On Jun 10, 2022
Both of you need to sit down and trash out this issue. On the difference of tribes, you have not mentioned anything that points to tribe being the reason for her attitude. Ibadan girls can be as bad or better or worsem E take heart sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by chatinent: 11:54am On Jun 10, 2022
That's why I don't do long distant relationships.

Your wife is prolly cheating on you.

You even had to beg her.

She even visited the man while pregnant. It's the guts for me.

You are too gentle.

It's bad you noticed this while courting but ignored it. If I notice my wife keeps in touch with her ex, let alone asks him for money, it's over. She wouldn't even dare because she knows I am very open to her and her needs...and I try to create time for her.

I avoid my exes like a bug so I don't tolerate it.

But man, create time for your family.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by 00FFT00(m): 11:54am On Jun 10, 2022
Arkhanmu:
I wish I can but she will keep giving me the same assurance she won't do it again.My thought now is to engage her sister whom she have high regards for a lot.You know hearing different experience from people can help ik the long run to some extent..Appreciate your response.

Oga, your wife, or rather, the woman who used you to escape spinsterhood, has no respect for you. Obviously, she came from a culture of self-indulgence and lacks the basic prerequisite of matrimony, which is trust and respect.

She's obviously emotionally involved with the other fellow. At issue is that he did not find her worthy enough to become his spouse, or he was already occupied when they started dating. They are still dating. You were a backup plan, but the show must continue.

But the problem is with you. You obviously know the truth, but understandably, you do not want to confront it. That woman will never change. Decide to live with her behavior or call time on it.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by babyfaceafrica: 11:54am On Jun 10, 2022
bukatyne:
I am honestly yet to understand what gives people hope that the bad things they saw during Due Diligence stage (courting) would disappear after acquisition & mergers (marriage).

It is either you endure/ignore her unfaithfulness, join her by contacting your own ex or leave her.

Good luck in any of your choices.

P.S.: Choosing the 2nd or 3rd choices when you knew she had this thing going with her ex before marriage is making a mockery of your marriage vows.

1. Many are afraid of loosing all their emotional and financial investments

2. Some it's age, they are in 30s and 40s.. Don't know how to start again

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Olasimpson: 11:55am On Jun 10, 2022
burritto:
That woman will frustrate the sh!t outta you.

I don’t understand how you still went ahead to marry a woman like that even though you saw all the signs.

Anyways you were manipulated and you’ll spend the rest of your life regretting. Your cup of tea anyways.

Hopefully in the next ten years, you’ll become a philosopher, replying questions with philosophical answers.

You might even start speaking in parables soon (If u go to sleep with an itching anus, u are sure to wake up with smelly fingers) undecided

Next time get sense, that’s if there’ll be any next time.

Your words are too heavy for that man, if only you understand what he's passing through now.

I will only advice the man. If the woman persists in calling the man and asking him for money do yourself a favour by divorcing her or go for a DNA. Women find it difficult to forget someone they once fall in love with.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Pakwel(m): 11:55am On Jun 10, 2022
Guy do pertanity text. Then if e come out say nah your pikin warn her say you go leave her. If she continue. Leave her

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by haryodehjia(m): 11:55am On Jun 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You are right. Truth be told, Southern Kaduna Girls are the most virtuous. I know this cause I lived in Kaduna for over 10 years. It's not like, all of them will be virtuous though. But majority are. I am currently dating one of them and I'm loving every second of the relationship.

Southern kaduna and you proud.. You eyes go soon clear man. The least of women you can trust is southern kaduna women

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Omoluabi16(m): 11:55am On Jun 10, 2022
your wife is simply irresponsible. She still has not gotten it into her head that she is a married woman not some 18 year old hustling money for data sub. these are issues one must thrash out before jumping into marriage. No man or woman should continue any communication with an ex before or after marriage. Simply move on!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Maverick777: 11:56am On Jun 10, 2022
Channah1:
If you're really taking care of your woman, she won't have any cause to look outside.

Perform your duties in the home like her ex and see her change otherwise she's a LovePeddler.

scientist all over the world have been trying to discover how long a human can live without a brain, please dear contact them and give them your real age..

you'd most likely turn out an ungrateful and discontented liability to whomever is unfortunate enough to wife you!
imagine how senseless you just sounded...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Rhozabeth(m): 11:56am On Jun 10, 2022
Wow! To be honest, i just pictured myself in your shoe roght now and i can tell u for free that i don't know how am gonna handle that situation!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 10, 2022
DBestDoc:
I still haven’t wrapped my head around the reason people keep touch with their ex partners. It just makes zero sense to me.

The moment you’re done, you should be done forever, there are millions of people, both male and female to be friends with na. Except of Course you have kids you’re coparenting.

Op, she’s a grown woman and there isn’t much you can do to change her, unfortunately.
My opinion too

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Confirm4real(m): 11:58am On Jun 10, 2022
I strongly doubt if that Doctor ex isn't knacking your wife.

Also those twins might not be yours...

You're in already since you tolerated it from the unset during your courtship and went ahead with the wedding.

Abi na now you wan divorce her

Oga carry your cross o, you were blind folded by love.

We always neglect little things during courtship that later hunt us in marriage.

Abi na me go tell you make you divorce your wife ni...

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by danikool: 11:59am On Jun 10, 2022
It's not painful cause if it was you would have solved it. its a thing of choice either she chooses Family or her EX, i dont understand why that should go on. Guy for your sanity its better she goes back to her Ex so you have peace of mind separation isnt a crime

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Sweetvie: 11:59am On Jun 10, 2022
Seriously I do wonder y she will still be in contact with her ex when she is married
When she knw her ex is so good and rich y did she break up?...
Man u need to hustle more
I mean, she is only after money mayb u ain't giving her enough...
I think u will need to do DNA test for those kids u can't trust her

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by ncdegreat: 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
I don't want to give a public counsel or opinion on this for some reasons. I wish you can chat me up on Facebook "Comr Nelson Chijioke Omeke" then I will privately contribute my counsel to you.
Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Advancedman(m): 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
kapelvej:
I am really sorry about what you are going through, I have been there. Women do not change. The best time is before marriage after marriage you can not really make any change. Moreoever don't hope it will get better. It will not UNLESS you do sonething about it. But before you do anything, think it through and show STRENGTH. No woman respect a nicey nicey kind of guy. Fear is the highest form of respect!

Correction : People don't change male and female alike but women don't know God as well as very unreasonable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Originalsly: 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Arkhanmu:

About the kids,I doubt they are not mine.Too much semblance with my late dad.Well I still Sha,thanks

Bro ... get your children tested. Most likely... the doctor been married and your wife been.... and continue to be his side chick.. and possible baby mama. There is no talking her out of this .... her mouth will say all the right things ... none of which is in the heart. Your focus now..... are the children yours?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by andyanders: 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Even the twins belongs to the man and not you. Too bad for weak men.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Tunagee(m): 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
GreatChizzy:
She still asks her Ex for money because her Ex is still fuc.king her!!! What's so difficult to understand there?

They may not necessarily stil be bleeping, maybe she feels inadequate with finances. However her action is totally wrong. Once you are married, it should be over

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Skmoda360(m): 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
Cyphar:
Sorry to say this... ARE YOU SURE THE KIDS ARE YOURS? Those money could be money to take care of the doctor's kids....

She even visited when she was heavily pregnant so that the owner go top am grin

Bro try go do DNA first. e get why.
There is huge sense in what you post bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by splashbaby(m): 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
Arkhanmu:

You have lost total control of your wife and family. The monetary aspect plays a key role in everything. See let me tell you something about women and money... Some women by nature are just insatiable, no matter how much you spend, they love the freebies from their close male friends to satisfy that greed which comes with compensation, usually sexual favour.

The connection of your wife with the ex is huge and to break it will depend on the kind of relationship you enjoyed together. Still you have to make a very strong case about this situation, past relationships in marriage will wreck it quickly. I employ you to involve someone you both respect greatly... Not within your family or hers... They will worsen it. An outsider you both hold in high esteem, preferably someone with high repute in the community.

Before all these, do a DNA test only if you are sure you own those kids else just walk away from the marriage quietly...Quietly without any notice to her or any family members and start a new life. The guilt will kill them all and kama will work fast for you. But if you scatter everything with fight you will loose many things and you will be left in jeopardy (I Don go spiritual Ooo)

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by CheapHomes1: 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
Cyphar:
Sorry to say this... ARE YOU SURE THE KIDS ARE YOURS? Those money could be money to take care of the doctor's kids....

She even visited when she was heavily pregnant so that the owner go top am grin

Bro try go do DNA first. e get why.

Shege...you wan give this guy hypertension

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Gunayo(m): 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
Channah1:
If you're really taking care of your woman, she won't have any cause to look outside.

Perform your duties in the home like her ex and see her change otherwise she's a LovePeddler.
keep quiet. A LovePeddler is a LovePeddler no Matter the money and love showered on her she will still go back to her vomit. The op said he has been trying in his own little ways to meet up with the families needs but you guys are never satisfied. Give them money, they will say he is not good in bed, give them sex, they will say he is poor. What did you guys want for goodness sake? If she is with the doctor, she will still do the same thing when she come across a more satisfactory giver.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money by Bamzyriches451: 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
Damn!
See one of the reasons I dey fear to talk about marriage

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

In Response To A Previous Thread Created By Amara Okafor / These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters / Experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.