Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

A Nairaland Comrade Needs Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairaland Comrade Needs Advice (313 Views)

Share Your Memes, The Comrade Pepe Challenge Thread / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife / Lady Needs Advice, He Dated Her For 7 Yrs Without Having Future Plans With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairaland Comrade Needs Advice by Cypress042(m): 9:39am On Jun 10, 2022
Hello Nairalanders,

I greet you all from the Red pillars, feminist, Bisexuals, SImPs down to the Good Advisers cool

Please help a comrade, I used to be a guy with big dreams, less friend who's always focused on positive things that'd add value to my life.

My problem now is that the part of me that stayed focused seems to have left me, i feel empty and can't focus anymore angry Some people here may say realising this the solution to my problem but damn is not grin I used to be a music addict but lately i've been able to reduce the way i listen to music. angry

My question now is what should i do to return back to my normal self Is no longer funny angry
Re: A Nairaland Comrade Needs Advice by ScienceStudents: 9:51am On Jun 10, 2022
My own pr9blem is money
I'm just perpetually broke.
Will be turning 19 this year, and I need some small small source of income
Re: A Nairaland Comrade Needs Advice by Uzomacharles: 9:56am On Jun 10, 2022
Change is inevitable...
Just remain focused
Re: A Nairaland Comrade Needs Advice by Demigod22: 10:03am On Jun 10, 2022
Any advice I am about to give you now, forget it if you don't have money.

First of all, have a deep reflection about your life, think about your strength, what you want, how you want it, when you want and how you are going to get it.

Create time for yourself, alone time, that period you can revive your music listening pastime.

Give positive attitude to life, you just want to know that life is in stages, you have to pass every phase diligently. With time what you are going through now will be history as you will get more responsibility, tasks and challenge to deal with. Life don't always give us what we want, we only try to get what we want from it.

If you don't have money, then you should try and make some money before you do certain things, because without money, confidence and zeal to live life won't be there.

I have my own challenges too, I can't say I am winning because I am wise or intelligent, I believe destiny which I understand to be time in this context is giving me victory.

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Comrade Needs Advice by Cypress042(m): 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Uzomacharles:
Change is inevitable...
Just remain focused
Thanks man

(1) (Reply)

Are You Suffering From Weak Erection And Quick Ejaculation? Come In. / Love Shadows: Be At Peace With Your Choice Or Let Go! / How Do I Control My Feelings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.