Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her (6733 Views)

Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her / My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. / "Ladies Wearing Black Bra Are Dirty"- Nigerian Man Says On Faceb00k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her by Moniobritish: 10:24am On Jun 10, 2022
Leaked faceb00k chats shows married woman begging ex-Boyfriend to impregnate her (Photos)

https://trendytalker.com/leaked-faceb00k-chats-shows-married-woman-begging-ex-boyfriend-to-impregnate-her-photos/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her by EkelediliBuhari: 10:25am On Jun 10, 2022
hehe

life is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her by BootyliciousBoy(m): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2022
It is finished cry

1 Like

Re: Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her by neonly: 10:38am On Jun 10, 2022
Useless bitc h

1 Like

Re: Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her by DatNaijaGuy: 10:39am On Jun 10, 2022
HOE
Re: Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her by YOUDARE: 10:50am On Jun 10, 2022
shoot the cow
Re: Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her by Earlystar698(m): 10:56am On Jun 10, 2022
Omooo, na to marry traditionally sure pass now ooo as in those places in igbo land where you don't cheat on your husband, if you dare cheat you'd run mad.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her by Truvelisback(m): 11:29am On Jun 10, 2022
Maybe her husband is impotent.
Re: Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her by paulolee(m): 11:35am On Jun 10, 2022
this gender eeh...after dm go de fear D.N.A test

1 Like

Re: Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her by Hushbingo: 11:40am On Jun 10, 2022
Earlystar698:
Omooo, na to marry traditionally sure pass now ooo as in those places in igbo land where you don't cheat on your husband, if you dare cheat you'd run mad.
na normal okuuje for area here... We get baba wey dey run am here
Re: Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
What kind of woman is this?
Re: Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her by Das1mama: 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
Sometimes i wonder if this genders are not actually worst than Lucifer herself cos is like they shared or have the same DNA hovering in there veins. Spits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her by Canalmind: 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
@kobojunkie, I read your advice on this topic "My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money", it is glaring you are trying to help but the man in the marriage is too dumb to understand what you are telling him. To you(kobojunkie) and the redpills guys out there, MOST Men in marriage are too dumb to understand the concept of relationship that is why they got married in the first place.

my 2 cents.
Re: Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her by Kobojunkie: 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
Canalmind:
@kobojunkie, I read your advice on this topic "My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money", it is glaring you are trying to help but the man in the marriage is too dumb to understand what you are telling him. To you(kobojunkie) and the redpills guys out there, MOST Men in marriage are too dumb to understand the concept of relationship that is why they got married in the first place.

my 2 cents.
First of all, I don't subscribe to the redpill idea. undecided

Second, marriage isn't the problem. It is instead what people think or pretend marriage is that is the problem. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her by Faber(m): 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
You're doomed if your wife's ex di*ck is super powerful than yours.

Your own don be. Some have the phone contacts of their ex off heart. They call their ex at any slightest provocation.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her by IkeIgboNile(m): 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
These young couples now betray the main aim of marriage by getting married for the wrong reasons. Marriage should be between two matured adults who respect each other and are willing to make it work.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her by Emmanuel909090: 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
These generation of girls.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her by 4aaa: 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
God no go shame us.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her by 4aaa: 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
YOUDARE:
shoot the cow
Murder is a punishable offence
Re: Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her by emmanuelbrown26: 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
Damn damn damn.
I keep saying it that their is a hidden secret about women that Jah himself doesn't want man to know.
Adam was comfortable in d Eden and eve came with wahala.
12 of d apostles non was a woman
Jah did not even marry
His only son did not marry
D great prophesy no marry
Great Apostle Paul no marry
Devil himself no marry rather en dey use women against men

Somebody tell me something.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her by Delight2014(m): 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Damn damn damn.
I keep saying it that their is a hidden secret about women that Jah himself doesn't want man to know.
Adam was comfortable in d Eden and eve came with wahala.
12 of d apostles non was a woman
Jah did not even marry
His only son did not marry
D great prophesy no marry
Great Apostle Paul no marry
Devil himself no marry rather en dey use women against men

Somebody tell me something.
Lolz
That's a good observation

6 Likes

Re: Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her by Ballzproblemm: 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
women ,when dealing with them zero your mind

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
Earlystar698:
Like wetin ned nwoko do regina, I swear even if that guy die no man fit service regina till she grow old die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
These young couples now betray the main aim of marriage by getting married for the wrong reasons. Marriage should be between two matured adults who respect each other and are willing to make it work.
Marriage should be between two people who are madly in love with each other, any other thing na cut and join wey most people dey base their marriage on

See ehn even if na only the woman love u but u no love am back that one better pass one billion times...... I be witness, the love a woman has for a man is 1million times stronger than the love he'll feel for 100 women
So it's always better to marry a woman who loves you more than you love her

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her by PAWG(m): 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
Some guys ehn. Na person wife e dey 'baby' like this.
Re: Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her by emmanuelbrown26: 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
Delight2014:

Lolz
That's a good observation
Baba na so ohhhh, I blame guys wey dey put their whole for women

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her by Dozie246: 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
Truvelisback:
Maybe her husband is impotent.
After just getting wedded... What drugs are you on �

1 Like

Re: Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her by Nonexisting: 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Daughters of Jezebel, that's what they all are. See how she wants to put that gentleman in trouble. After having a child for him, her next move will be to start frustrating the man's wife. She will be in her husband's house and be chancing another woman's husband thereby eating her cake and still having it. That gender is evil.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her by Osashalom: 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
You guys take some of these posts too seriously. I don't think this happened.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her by Truvelisback(m): 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
Dozie246:

After just getting wedded... What drugs are you on �
I'm taking the drugs u are taking.
Re: Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
Fear Women, wetin married woman dey find again
Re: Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her by juman(m): 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
Not too strange.
Women just picked the guy that is ready for marriage and go with him even without love. Because of societal pressure on them to get married.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. / My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Sex / Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.