Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her (6309 Views)

My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. / My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her by UYEMDO35(m): 4:58pm On May 24, 2023
Please pardon my grammatical errors.

Na Life story nobi made-up tales... It's happening to me.

Being jobless at times is a disease, I've been at home for sometime now waiting patiently till when my school will release our result... Along the line I've gone round to check what I can lay my hands to do. since am a newbie to my current environment were I base. at least to keep myself busy instead of doing nothing, upon my research of finding myself a job, I couldn't secure any job , so I went back home and trusting God for a job. I barely go out except I have something important to do outside and were I live is surrounded by married women.... So recently there's dis my neighbor's wife who has been stylishly staring at me and when my eyes caught with hers she will look away and smile. but to me, I didn't read any meaning to that, I thought it was just a normal thing untill recently she confronted me and explain why she as been staring at me and her reasons was that she likes me and want us to be friends,  She was like u know it's been long her hubby's been around and it's always just her and their little girl and she'd want me to come around to keep her company if I'm free like I always cos I hardly go out becuz I have no job. So as a gentle guy, I have been visiting her house for the past 3 days now to discuss and watch some romantic movie with her...so recently, I discovered that she has got so emotionally attached to me even it got to the extent that she keeps calling me on phone unnecessary to visit her and by the time am with her she won't say anything reasonable instead she will start telling me how she misses my absence. so dis morning I decided to visit her and when she saw me she was just smiling althrough while with her and then she started acting weired and I could notice that and i asked her what the problem was, so she open up to me and narrated everything saying that she has been secretly staring at me without I knowing, and what she said that got me scared was when she told me to impregnate her that she likes my facial looks and want her child to take after my look. I just couldn't feel comfortable with her anymore becuz {I no expect say such word fit come out from her mouth} she even promise to compensate me if am able to get her pregnant....I just told her to give me sometime to think about it.
The lady in questions na very beautiful woman, she fine pass Mami water sef and na every man's dream... She has a 5yrs old daughter and her husband is not always at home..
To be candid I think I love her and I can't allow dis offer to pass me by .

I have resigned to my fate and after seeing so many ladies going out to commit adultery I do not bother if my wife bleep outside but she must do it codedly becuz if I catch her na problem.

Right now, my Spirit Is Willing to resists dis temptation but my Flesh no gree.

Abi wetin una think ...... Shey mak I do or make I no do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her by taylor89(m): 5:04pm On May 24, 2023
cry

1 Like

Re: Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her by ogwuche4u(m): 5:06pm On May 24, 2023
Your 3rd leg don take over your brain already. For your mind, you don picture her naked and how you wan take knack her. And you don justify your action already. So enjoy your sin. You no need advice. You dey look for consent.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her by UYEMDO35(m): 5:12pm On May 24, 2023
ogwuche4u:
Your 3rd leg don take over your brain already. For your mind, you don picture her naked and how you wan take knack her. And you don justify your action already. So enjoy your sin. You no need advice. You dey look for consent.

😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Rhassidy360: 5:13pm On May 24, 2023
Finally u done de dig your grave by your self. Go on sleep with her. Fine boy hehehehe

9 Likes

Re: Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her by pocohantasgspot: 5:19pm On May 24, 2023
"i think i love her and i cant allow this offer to pass by"
(why are you now asking we)?

Op you are a very stupid smallboy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Evestar200(f): 5:22pm On May 24, 2023
UYEMDO35:

Being jobless at times is a disease, I've been at home for sometime now waiting patiently till when my school will release our result... Along the line I've gone round to check what I can lay my hands to do. since am a newbie to my current environment were I base. at least to keep myself busy instead of doing nothing, upon my research of finding myself a job, I couldn't secure any job , so I went back home and trusting God for a job. I barely go out except I have something important to do outside and were I live is surrounded by married women.... So recently there's dis my neighbor's wife who has been stylishly staring at me and when my eyes caught with hers she will look away and smile. but to me, I didn't read any meaning to that, I thought it was just a normal thing untill recently she confronted me and explain why she as been staring at me and her reasons was that she likes me and want us to be friends,  She was like u know it's been long her hubby's been around and it's always just her and their little girl and she'd want me to come around to keep her company if I'm free like I always cos I hardly go out becuz I have no job. So as a gentle guy, I have been visiting her house for the past 3 days now to discuss and watch some romantic movie with her...so recently, I discovered that she has got so emotionally attached to me even it got to the extent that she keeps calling me on phone unnecessary to visit her and by the time am with her she won't say anything reasonable instead she will start telling me how she misses my absence. so dis morning I decided to visit her and when she saw me she was just smiling althrough while with her and then she started acting weired and I could notice that and i asked her what the problem was, so she open up to me and narrated everything saying that she has been secretly staring at me without I knowing, and what she said that got me scared was when she told me to impregnate her that she likes my facial looks and want her child to take after my look. I just couldn't feel comfortable with her anymore becuz {I no expect say such word fit come out from her mouth} she even promise to compensate me if am able to get her pregnant....I just told her to give me sometime to think about it.
The lady in questions na very beautiful woman, she fine pass Mami water sef and na every man's dream... She has a 5yrs old daughter and her husband is not always at home..

I have resigned to my fate and after seeing so many ladies going out to commit adultery I do not bother if my wife bleep outside but she must do it codedly becuz if I catch her na problem.

You have made up your mind to do it so why are you disturbing us angry angry

All I have to say is that , you reap what you sow

2 Likes

Re: Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her by neonly: 5:25pm On May 24, 2023
Still jobless and you want to add adultery to list of your wahala
It might be sweet now but belief me it never end well
Just resit d devil and she will flee from you
Make person come add bad luck join joblessness d result na death my small advice sha

8 Likes

Re: Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her by bidexdo(m): 5:30pm On May 24, 2023
Evestar200:

You have made up your mind to do it so why are you disturbing us angry angry

All I have to say is that , you reap what you sow

Bro's let him do it, if he no do it now na him loose, because in the future no matter how, if u married a Nigeria girl all of them na cheater, so what I mean is dat they will still Bleep Ur wife in the future, so if u do it now.

In the future if u see Ur wife cheating it wont mean anything to u, that's 50/50

4 Likes

Re: Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her by UYEMDO35(m): 5:34pm On May 24, 2023
[quote author=neonly post=123342214]Still jobless and you want to add adultery to list of your wahala
It might be sweet now but belief me it never end well
Just resit d devil and she will flee from you
Make person come add bad luck join joblessness d result na death my small advice sha[/quote
Thanks for your advise.

1 Like

Re: Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her by UYEMDO35(m): 5:40pm On May 24, 2023
bidexdo:

Bro's let him do it, if he no do it now na him loose, because in the future no matter how, if u married a Nigeria girl all of them na cheater, so what I mean is dat they will still Bleep Ur wife in the future, so if u do it now.

In the future if u see Ur wife cheating it wont mean anything to u, that's 50/50
Hmmmmm, wise man
Re: Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Dyfynezz12(m): 5:47pm On May 24, 2023
Oga NOTHING !! I repeat NOTHING!! that we will tell u now that will make u change ur mind.
U av already chosen ur path,follow it and face any thing that will come out of it.
But be warned this path won't be as easy as the onset.Married woman hmmmm just deh play.E be like u no like ur life as e dey peaceful so.

6 Likes

Re: Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Savedday2: 5:52pm On May 24, 2023
Can anything good ever come from a 9ja girl?

1 Like

Re: Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her by UYEMDO35(m): 5:54pm On May 24, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
Oga NOTHING !! I repeat NOTHING!! that we will tell u now that will make u change ur mind.
U av already chosen ur path,follow it and face any thing that will come out of it.
But be warned this path won't be as easy as the onset.Married woman hmmmm just deh play.E be like u no like ur life as e dey peaceful so.
Shey e get repercussion
Re: Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Mrmacc: 6:01pm On May 24, 2023
Instead of you to keep searching for job so your life go get meaning, na person wife you won kn*ck. It's a pity bro, I'm not sure you can be redeemed..

2 Likes

Re: Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Veezy4u(m): 6:07pm On May 24, 2023
"never you sleep with a married woman" people will deceive you that married women are sweet in bed etc but just know this I'm not very good with bible verses neither I'm I a very religious person but d lips of a woman may be as sweet as honey, etc as in songs of Solomon but guys 4get goodluck or badluck theory, never attempt to go near a married person 4get d temptation there are millions of single girls out there. Beware!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Dyfynezz12(m): 6:10pm On May 24, 2023
UYEMDO35:

Shey e get repercussion
Noo u will have a happy ending
Re: Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her by UYEMDO35(m): 6:21pm On May 24, 2023
Veezy4u:
"never you sleep with a married woman" people will deceive you that married women are sweet in bed etc but just know this I'm not very good with bible verses neither I'm I a very religious person but d lips of a woman may be as sweet as honey, etc as in songs of Solomon but guys 4get goodluck or badluck theory, never attempt to go near a married person 4get d temptation there are millions of single girls out there. Beware!!!!!
Noted sir
Re: Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her by fabbby(m): 6:36pm On May 24, 2023
My brother, I think you need to put more effort in your fabricated fantasy stories....this one lacked salt

5 Likes

Re: Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Houseofglam7(f): 6:39pm On May 24, 2023
Many are mad and many are roaming.

1 Like

Re: Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Sirchiboy: 6:55pm On May 24, 2023
Lima ooo
Re: Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her by ItisWell22(f): 6:56pm On May 24, 2023
Finished boy! 😏
Re: Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Nyascobar1414: 7:02pm On May 24, 2023
Knack her naa... Notin comot... Na mumu dey marry broken seal.
Re: Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Sluacoast(m): 7:17pm On May 24, 2023
Don't dig your own grave with your hands. She's luring you because she's lonely and she needs someone around her since her hubby is mostly not around. My brother don't start what you cannot finish. There's a lot of single women out there. Don't fall for her gimmicks

5 Likes

Re: Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Tinububalls: 7:40pm On May 24, 2023
I have nothing to tell you but mami water kee you dia.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her by nerdfrost(m): 8:11pm On May 24, 2023
grin grin the op don already straff the woman

2 Likes

Re: Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her by ruggedtimi(m): 8:19pm On May 24, 2023
Men wey dey marry leave wife for house with a male neighbor na una sabi

1 Like

Re: Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her by okoroemeka(m): 8:20pm On May 24, 2023
UYEMDO35:

why all this long grammar because of pussy,fvck the goddamn pussy and impregnate her at the same time,but don't let the husband catch you but at last all die be die.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her by OndoRaph(m): 8:23pm On May 24, 2023
God created man and gave him 2 things; a brain and a p3nis, unfortunately, He did not gave him enough supply of blood to the 2 simultaneously, therefore when blood flows in one, it ceases in the other. The blood is flowing downwards for you, so brain isn't working.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Exceed15: 8:23pm On May 24, 2023
Cock n bull story.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her by Countersam(m): 8:27pm On May 24, 2023
UYEMDO35:

Flee from every appearance of evil. That qussy will spell your doom .
Re: Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her by kelspinall(m): 8:33pm On May 24, 2023
cut the relationship

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. / The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday / Security Guard Spotted Having Sex With A Female Employee During Lunch Break-pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.