Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,296 members, 7,860,727 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

Please Share Your Loan Shark Experience Screen Shot Below - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Share Your Loan Shark Experience Screen Shot Below (487 Views)

I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush / No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) / This Damn Gay Crush Since 2014 Also Came Up This Year(screen Shot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Share Your Loan Shark Experience Screen Shot Below by blackparadise: 10:32am On Jun 10, 2022
Hello nairalanders, I want to share this experiences with you all
Let me say why are people greedy just want to make quick money because all in the name of borrowing and paced higher interest..

How on Earth will you borrow people loan and 7days is the due date ..you boroiw 5,000 to collect 10,000..even the great financial institution won't do this..

And also their customers care are ruthless, even they don't put their real image on their whatapp, calling you with difrrnt numbers ..they are not registered and also licensed ,.but operate anonymously, they don't have office, some will storm your contacts with defamation .

I borrow from one of them , and though I didn't meet up with their due date , I was even trying to pay up but the idiot lady started Insulting me and ranting rubbish said she will make me cry ,...I just laugh and warn if they try send to my contacts , I will not pay a dime,

They said they will block my bvn, they will report me to credit bureau of which ,how I. Earth you people that doesn't have registered company will contact credit bereaau , even they said they will call my bank and report me to block my account,..imagine , see this foolusj people ...

Ok I said if they send message to my contacts and they want me to pay ,I will not ,..

They don't know how to talk and politely ..

I told them they should send it ..they really send it seriously ..some of my contacts are calling me even on WhatsApp, ...

But I swear that I will not pay again since they have sent message to my contacts and whatapp,

Till today they are calling me ,I told them go tell hell, they said I can still pay part payment,

I just laugh ....after they have sent me message to my contacts , even my picture was tagged fraudsters, ...I told them that they will never see a dime from me, if they are bold that we should face physically ....I said if to say I see them physically ni ,I will blast their head with my bareta pistol ...if you check their whatapo they don't use their real picture ,

They know they operate illegally ,many people have commit sucide, because of this threat...

I told them that if that if they try me, they will die ...even I do block them on whatapps, they are thieves and scammers, see how the county situation is , if you want to deal with Nigerians , they have to be patient..

I know a microfinance bank that borrow a business man money millions of naira , they did not kill him or embarass him, till today,

But ontop 5 000, 10,000 naira ,they will say it attract charges , I jsu ignore..

I told them if they don't resend Goodwill message about me that I will not pay a dime,..

I have been on war with them on phone and whatapp,....

If you check people reviews on thier app, you will blame your self whhy did I register , even they have fake names that comment good in them on the Google play store app page ...check the screen shot below

1 Share

Re: Please Share Your Loan Shark Experience Screen Shot Below by endsarrrs(f): 10:34am On Jun 10, 2022
This issue has been over flogged. And its still persistent
Re: Please Share Your Loan Shark Experience Screen Shot Below by blackparadise: 10:36am On Jun 10, 2022
endsarrrs:
This issue has been over flogged. And its still persistent
really , have you experience this ?
Re: Please Share Your Loan Shark Experience Screen Shot Below by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:56am On Jun 10, 2022
These loan apps and their stupid interest is the reason why some people don't refund their loan back
Re: Please Share Your Loan Shark Experience Screen Shot Below by blackparadise: 11:18am On Jun 10, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
These loan apps and their stupid interest is the reason why some people don't refund their loan back
yes you are right ...me I will never pay them because they have sent message to my contacts
Re: Please Share Your Loan Shark Experience Screen Shot Below by MrFollowFollow(m): 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
blackparadise:
Hello nairalanders, I want to share this experiences with you all
Let me say why are people greedy just want to make quick money because all in the name of borrowing and paced higher interest..

How on Earth will you borrow people loan and 7days is the due date ..you boroiw 5,000 to collect 10,000..even the great financial institution won't do this..

And also their customers care are ruthless, even they don't put their real image on their whatapp, calling you with difrrnt numbers ..they are not registered and also licensed ,.but operate anonymously, they don't have office, some will storm your contacts with defamation .

I borrow from one of them , and though I didn't meet up with their due date , I was even trying to pay up but the idiot lady started Insulting me and ranting rubbish said she will make me cry ,...I just laugh and warn if they try send to my contacts , I will not pay a dime,

They said they will block my bvn, they will report me to credit bureau of which ,how I. Earth you people that doesn't have registered company will contact credit bereaau , even they said they will call my bank and report me to block my account,..imagine , see this foolusj people ...

Ok I said if they send message to my contacts and they want me to pay ,I will not ,..

They don't know how to talk and politely ..

I told them they should send it ..they really send it seriously ..some of my contacts are calling me even on WhatsApp, ...

But I swear that I will not pay again since they have sent message to my contacts and whatapp,

Till today they are calling me ,I told them go tell hell, they said I can still pay part payment,

I just laugh ....after they have sent me message to my contacts , even my picture was tagged fraudsters, ...I told them that they will never see a dime from me, if they are bold that we should face physically ....I said if to say I see them physically ni ,I will blast their head with my bareta pistol ...if you check their whatapo they don't use their real picture ,

They know they operate illegally ,many people have commit sucide, because of this threat...

I told them that if that if they try me, they will die ...even I do block them on whatapps, they are thieves and scammers, see how the county situation is , if you want to deal with Nigerians , they have to be patient..

I know a microfinance bank that borrow a business man money millions of naira , they did not kill him or embarass him, till today,

But ontop 5 000, 10,000 naira ,they will say it attract charges , I jsu ignore..

I told them if they don't resend Goodwill message about me that I will not pay a dime,..

I have been on war with them on phone and whatapp,....

If you check people reviews on thier app, you will blame your self whhy did I register , even they have fake names that comment good in them on the Google play store app page ...check the screen shot below

When you were asking for the loan you did not know they were operating illegally, now it's time to repay the loan you have suddenly realised they are operating illegally! angry

You Nigerians are terrible people!

(1) (Reply)

For Idolators,fornicators,adulterers / Things You Should Know About Vict0ny / #bigbrothernaija: Daniella And Khalid Caught On Live Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.