Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) (74926 Views)

It Takes Nothing To Get Your Swimming Pools Guided And Protected With Railings / »»» Do You Want To Buy, Sell Or Rent A Property In PH? (Pics Attached) ««« / Cost Of Constructing A Mini Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
stanliwise:

Humans and ape like animals cannot swim naturally and instinctively. It has to be learned
I didn't learn how to swim, I'm really good at it.
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Islandlady(f): 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I live these pools cos when I kill you inside it no one will know the difference grin
What! shocked grin you are a sicko

1 Like

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by baralatie(m): 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
Thonia69:
You did not learn to swim? undecided
As in

You were thrown straight into water and you just started butterfly,breast and backstroke just like that
lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
baralatie:

You did not learn to swim? undecided
As in

You were thrown straight into water and you just started butterfly,breast and backstroke just like that
lipsrsealed
Maybe it's a talent... No one taught me how to swim.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Bkajagy6: 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ok

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Godmercy86(m): 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
kimberlys:
I always wondered why some people can't swim. How hard is it to just get in the water and use your arms as paddles? You might not have good form, but it seem crazy that you couldn't at least approximate swimming in order to move yourself a few meters.
me I de fear make water no come enter my mouth and nose ni ooo

1 Like

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Megabig: 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
Islandlady:
YES!!!

Meanwhile vampires at night after jumping into the red pool thinking it's a pool of blood grin

What’s wrong with you.. that’s funny

1 Like

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Pbabi(f): 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
Islandlady:
Let's catch fun a little!!!

The owners of these swimming pools just decided to be unique and different, thereby changing the floor and side tiles of their pools from the regular blue tile to black and red thereby giving them their colours respectively

So the question is will you still swim in them?
for naija here na Ritual ��

2 Likes

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Okobola146: 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tokskob2008:

My brother, it is very very easy to drown too hope you know that
you dey mind that guy. Let him be forming James bond on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by IDIOTmoderators: 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
I don't see anything bad about the pools, I thought I was going to see something creepy.
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by IDIOTmoderators: 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
Islandlady:
YES!!!

Meanwhile vampires at night after jumping into the red pool thinking it's a pool of blood grin
Lmao... cheesy cheesy.. u no well o... cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by SlavaUkraini: 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
That red pool looks like a venue for occultist rituals and initiation...

3 Likes

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by funkyshade(f): 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
I'm a lightskinned lady and me & water no gree, coupled with the fear most Yoruba people have instilled in me over the years say if I near water, mammy water go carry me go. grin
(I don't know when being fair lady connotes ogbanje spirit)

2 Likes

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by iFESTAC680(m): 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
Can swim in all
Although I can't swim �

1 Like

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by iFESTAC680(m): 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
funkyshade:
I'm a lightskinned lady and me & water no gree, coupled with the fear most Yoruba people have instilled in me over the years say if I near water, mammy water go carry me go. grin

grin grin grin grin grin
That mammy water thingy ehnnn

1 Like

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Oladimeji122(m): 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
nairalander2020:
I can swim red and black.
u no day fear
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by funkyshade(f): 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
iFESTAC680:

grin grin grin grin grin
That mammy water thingy ehnnn

Only God knows where it came from?!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by VULCAN(m): 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
The black is dangerous. Someone may be drowning and you will walk right past.

7 Likes

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Olam09(m): 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hell yeah!
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by raphy(m): 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
Swimming is my hobby when am less busy so I will swim them all with different diving style

1 Like

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Inexhaustible(m): 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
Thonia69:
And you haven't won olympic medal?

1 Like

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by jumboolabode: 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
Why not
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by uptownemmygee(m): 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
Me wey dey swim oceans wey my leg no dey touch ground nah him you come dey ask ordinary red and black pool

2 Likes

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by EmmaLege: 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
Swim for pool of blood
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Rexymania(m): 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
angry grin

Islandlady:
YES!!!

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by BadNews: 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
Who Go teach me, how to swim?
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Jmichael1(m): 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
kimberlys:
I always wondered why some people can't swim. How hard is it to just get in the water and use your arms as paddles? You might not have good form, but it seem crazy that you couldn't at least approximate swimming in order to move yourself a few meters.

its nt easy as u see it...

1 Like

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by mattmurdock269: 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
this effect by tiles waw amazing good senses must be civil engineer

1 Like

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by jojothaiv(m): 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
stanliwise:

Humans and ape like animals cannot swim naturally and instinctively. It has to be learned
Ilaje niggas mute the chat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Build A Low Budget Bungalow ( 3 Bedroom Flat As Case Study) / Want To Know The Cost Of Roofing Sheets (long Span). / Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.