Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) (74929 Views)

It Takes Nothing To Get Your Swimming Pools Guided And Protected With Railings / »»» Do You Want To Buy, Sell Or Rent A Property In PH? (Pics Attached) ««« / Cost Of Constructing A Mini Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Ntigha: 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
pool of blood
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Peppysco: 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
kimberlys:
I always wondered why some people can't swim. How hard is it to just get in the water and use your arms as paddles? You might not have good form, but it seem crazy that you couldn't at least approximate swimming in order to move yourself a few meters.

If you had had a near death experience with water, then, you wouldn't blame people who don't know or have interest in swimming.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Olayetan(m): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
The black one looks untrustworthy/dangerous, it looks like jumping into pool you can't see the depth so you won't know if you will be hitting the bottom but the red looks swimmable...

2 Likes

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Pimine: 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
Islandlady:
Why not both? undecided
Because of Liver pool grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Thomasankara(m): 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
Cypress042:
I will just corner the mami water one side, then collect the whatsapp number grin grin

Ha�‍♀️�‍♂️ cool shocked
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by cayorday89(m): 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
Yes, variety is the spice of life.. Light skinned people will go for the black pool to give it a touch of light incase they are in danger but can't say same for a dark skinned person like me. Then we dark people can go for the red pool, it will be easier to detect us in there as we will be like a moving shadow in the red pool.

1 Like

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by abobote: 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
I can't swim any swimming pool at all, even the transparent ones

3 Likes

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
Blood on the High Sea
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Salihusaliheen(m): 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
Islandlady:
YES!!!

Meanwhile vampires at night after jumping into the red pool thinking it's a pool of blood grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by RaptorX: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
If you find yourself in a situation where you can't swim and at the risk of drowning, just flip over on your back and stay calm . You will not drown and will float until help comes even if it is inside a large body of water.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by nymphomaniac(m): 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
The red only because I can see the bottom. The black is risky. Someone could hide in it, an animal or snake could be lurking and someone could have even drowned in it.
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by toprealman: 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
As long as it is not in Egypt.

1 Like

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by toprealman: 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
RaptorX:
If you find yourself in a situation where you can't swim and at the risk of drowning, just flip over on your back and stay calm . You will not drown and will float until help comes even if it is inside a large body of water.
Life saving skill.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by koolaid87: 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
kimberlys:
I always wondered why some people can't swim. How hard is it to just get in the water and use your arms as paddles? You might not have good form, but it seem crazy that you couldn't at least approximate swimming in order to move yourself a few meters.

Swimming should be a core course starting from kindie
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by amakanancy(f): 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
KANAYO O. KANAYO... you are wanted!
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Johel(m): 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Islandlady:
Let's catch fun a little!!!

The owners of these swimming pools just decided to be unique and different, thereby changing the floor and side tiles of their pools from the regular blue tile to black and red thereby giving them their colours respectively

So the question is will you still swim in them?

YES!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by koolaid87: 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tokskob2008:

My brother, it is very very easy to drown too hope you know that

You can't drown if you were trained by professionals

Can you drive a car successfully without being trained?

Its the same

The risk is not knowing how to manoeuvre yourself to safety if you find yourself in a pool of water. And yes, ship capsizes, plane crash. Anything can happen
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Anticrime77: 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
In all dont transact any biz with d idiot scammer spamming all thread with his outdated free class.. D guy na fraudster
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by koolaid87: 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
RaptorX:

Easier said than done.

The anxiety of you not knowing how to swim will overwhelm you and before you know, panick attack sets in............drowning

Learn how to swim

2 Likes

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by baralatie(m): 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
They should have placed neon lights at the bottom of the pools

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
Islandlady:
YES!!!

Meanwhile vampires at night after jumping into the red pool thinking it's a pool of blood grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by bleskid: 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
let me ask my village whether I'm permitted to do so
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Lexkenny99(m): 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
I sure can. I'll swim so well with my adventurous b*tches. All of 'em. grin
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
Inexhaustible:
And you haven't won olympic medal?
Ikr
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Generalwoodz(m): 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
RaptorX:
kindly explain this principle sire
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Divoc19(f): 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
Creepy
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Georgejeez: 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
The red pool should be named Kanayo pool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Build A Low Budget Bungalow ( 3 Bedroom Flat As Case Study) / Want To Know The Cost Of Roofing Sheets (long Span). / Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.