Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) (74927 Views)

It Takes Nothing To Get Your Swimming Pools Guided And Protected With Railings / »»» Do You Want To Buy, Sell Or Rent A Property In PH? (Pics Attached) ««« / Cost Of Constructing A Mini Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by kmaster007: 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
I fit manage the red pool coz I still get to see down d pool but dat black no no
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by kmaster007: 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
I fit manage the red pool coz I still get to see down d pool but dat black pool no no
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by deebrownneymar: 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
I can swim na abi na acid they there?
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Jolene201(f): 11:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
The red one , creepy but manageable,the black one too scary,I'd have drowned in my head even before stepping inside.
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Jolene201(f): 11:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
RaptorX:
If you find yourself in a situation where you can't swim and at the risk of drowning, just flip over on your back and stay calm . You will not drown and will float until help comes even if it is inside a large body of water.
Wow.
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by SEGLIZ: 5:19am On Jun 11, 2022
Medianna:

Thou has maketh hunger to start hungrying me now.
Why mention food na? Anyway l'll eat okro this night
yeah very good to slip you into the sleeping mode the night.
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Streetmovement(m): 6:04am On Jun 11, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

The science behind me not knowing how to swim is very deep, it's not just about not knowing how to swim, me and water we are friends and not friends but I can use it to my advantage anytime anyday, I love to sit by the water and stare but not for too long, Even my mama dey give me serious warning when it comes to anything that has to do with swimming in the water but I still feel like there's something I don't know which am willing to find out.

Even when I dey visit the beach, swimming pool I nor fit enter the water, so many bannies don try lure me go inside but to no avail, they one time I decided to do fine boy I know wetin I use my eye take see for inside water, I felt this deep connection and it's like it was dragging me down to it end but na God save me.

Me and water get issues that may never be resolved. But na me drink water pass grin

But I really wan Sabi swim so that incase one day I might need it to survive, lol you never can tell grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by olamakinde(m): 8:59am On Jun 11, 2022
TuFab:

Let me answer for her, yes she is.
you must be part of the gang too
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Charx122: 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Islandlady:
And did I also told you that swimming pool must always be blue...Use your senses naa
Is been existing for a long time.
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Acmilan3030: 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
No big dealquote author=Islandlady post=113667659] Let's catch fun a little!!!

The owners of these swimming pools just decided to be unique and different, thereby changing the floor and side tiles of their pools from the regular blue tile to black and red thereby giving them their colours respectively

So the question is will you still swim in them?[/quote]
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Surveyuncle: 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lmao that's true... Like crocodile or a big python. https://flyingtogether.tech/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Build A Low Budget Bungalow ( 3 Bedroom Flat As Case Study) / Want To Know The Cost Of Roofing Sheets (long Span). / Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.