Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate (33103 Views)

Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ / Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) / Ned Nwoko Receives Certificate Of Return As Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Pidginwhisper: 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
lolz
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by descarado: 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
I love this man.
Love his policies.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Tedtul: 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL BUSINESS OWNERS.

If you're very serious about taking your business to the next level in 2022, then this is the most important letter you will read today and you need to pay close attention.

In 2018, my friend Femi lost a business deal worth millions of naira just because a prospective client couldn’t verify his company’s authenticity online. He had carried out a research on the internet and found nothing meaningful about my friend's business, so he lost interest.

In 2020 however, Femi was awarded three massive contracts that completely transformed the finances of his business. Do you know where these clients found out about his business?

Yes! You guessed right. Just as you may have thought, all of his new clients got to know about Femi's business through the internet.

THIS IS 2022 AND IF YOUR BRAND/BUSINESS DOESN'T HAVE A WEBSITE AND AN ONLINE PRESENCE, YOU'RE LOSING BOTH TIME AND MONEY!

Take quick notice of the following recent statistics:
✓ 81% of people research a business or service online before making a purchase decision.
✓ 56% of people stated that they won’t trust a business or company without a website.
✓ 79% of prospects who read online reviews about a business, believe them completely.

By not having a website, you are leaving so much money on the table. You are losing the opportunity to get in touch with potential customers. You're losing the opening to build credibility. You're losing the chance to take your business to the global stage.

Businesses that do not include having a website in their business plan will have a difficult time competing and growing in today's environment.

If you’re going to do one thing today to help your business become more successful, it is to get your business a website.

A high-quality website will offer your business the following advantages:
✓ Your potential customers are able conduct business whenever it is convenient for them. With a well-designed website, your business is open 24 hours a day.
✓ Consumers have more confidence in businesses that have a web presence. They can learn about your products and services, your company’s structure, your civic involvement, your awards and your customer-service policies.
✓ With a website, you have the opportunity to brand your business with your own domain name.
✓ Since websites can be designed to be fluid and interactive, you can learn about your target market and engage them in conversations about their needs and expectations.
✓ Websites help retain existing customers by providing easily-accessed customer service.
✓ There's a whole lot more.

Now, you may wonder how you could get your business a website and what it may cost. I have good news for you. There’s a brand that is currently running a 60% discount on their web design service. If you act fast, you can get your business a website with as little as 55K!

Starting at just 55k, they will build your website with free hosting and domain registration, optimize your website so it can easily be found on search engines like Google and also employ free copywriting services in the content of your website.

Reach out to them as soon as possible via the phone on the flyer below. You can call or send a WhatsApp message. It is in your best interest to act fast as the discount could end anytime soon.

PS: If you truly want to take your business to the next level, call them on the number on the flyer below or contact them via WhatsApp NOW!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by AdeniyiA(m): 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
Do you love this country and you want her to move forward and compete with other developed nations of the world? , DO NOT VOTE APC(Association of Past Criminals) or PDP(Poverty Development Party). Let's us come together with same spirit as that of #EndSARS to chase away these people that want us to leave the country for them, through poverty and hunger.
I am a Yoruba guy and it's not about ethnicity, it's about the future of my children. If Tinubu was to be my father, I would never have supported his ambition, he's just being greedy and desperate. It's good to be ambitious but not at the detriment of your health and well being. There are are younger, vibrant, exposed and digitally/technologically sound people in Nigeria who can drive our development. He could have supported one and write his name in unforgettable history.

It’s a shame for any youth to support an old man not in sync with the latest in this technology era

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by shigishege: 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
The incoming president!!
of biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by rayvelez(m): 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
Congratulations incoming president inshallah.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Mrfixitt(m): 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
Now the campaign starts for Nigeria's liberation from the claws of vultures and demons in the corridors of power

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by victorikpe(m): 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
Congratulations our incoming president..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Adesign: 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
Good for him,na grahic designs me dey do.Make Una give me job.
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Cyriloha(m): 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Even from his looks, he knows na lie. Igbo man that Atiku told to step down and he accepted.

Kwankwaso will dust Obi, if you know how this guy divided PDP votes in the north ehnnn, the guy will dust Obi no doubt, Kwankwaso has far more chances to be our next president than even Atiku.

How many people knows Obi in north or even south west, Ameachi has better chances, apart from that how many people know labour party, PDP will dust labour party in south west

At first you supported APC now your in secondly when the factional stuff was on , you was so happy that peter Obi will be disgraced now , the son of God don get ticket your here saying Arabic bullshit.......... Common man what's your problem? What's your fear ? Don't you want to move forward? Don't you want to progress? Why do you detest god things in your life ? Why are you acting like a confused EWU MINERAL!?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by ariesbull: 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
dynicks:
The man of the people , for the people and sure would be elected by the people!!

Ride on baba!!....Your mandate is sure!!

Now Nigerians, turn to your neighbour and ask if he/she has been OBIFIED!!....
we need new hands and new intellects

We domt want old hags and corrupted old clowns
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Hydroxide(m): 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
Me, my family loved once and friends will be voting for your sir. Any well meaning Nigerian should be voting for Peter Obi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Realists(m): 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
Abdul05:
Very very poor party... grin

Well, ibos are trying hard to keep his firm grip on the south east..

But my question is..

how can such grip alone ensure Peter obi political aspirations without gaining support from other regions ? I really don't know...

Ibo's politics sha... grin

Ipobians terrorist myopic view is legendary, Peter Obi has just collected his online certificate of return as the president of wailing wailers pigs republic.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Mrfixitt(m): 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Even from his looks, he knows na lie. Igbo man that Atiku told to step down and he accepted.

Kwankwaso will dust Obi, if you know how this guy divided PDP votes in the north ehnnn, the guy will dust Obi no doubt, Kwankwaso has far more chances to be our next president than even Atiku.

How many people knows Obi in north or even south west, Ameachi has better chances, apart from that how many people know labour party, PDP will dust labour party in south west
Trash! trash!! trash !!!
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by bigpicture001: 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Where was kwankwaso ND his almighty crowd during the 2019 election..? Or ur not aware he supported another candidate outside gadnuje..?

His team didn't even pull one single Senate seat.. again kwankwaso is majority Kano wot about jigawa, bauchi ND kebi. Evn Niger are they all kwankwaso also..?

Guy reason well, na presidential election not governorship... Or regional election

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Iykopee(m): 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
For the first time in my life I will be voting come 2023. I will give my vote to my conscience (PO). If they like they should bring their ATM machine to my doormat, I will withdraw the money and vote my conscience still.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by CryptoClub2018: 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
That bastard Thief Peter Obi will never rule Nigeria. Never.
We dont want a foolish man to rule us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Godstiger(m): 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
On the Solid Rock I stand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by YeyeGbami: 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Make Peter ObiTUARY rest.
IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country. He is free to Rule their Online Republic of BIAFRA, with it's HQ on Twitter. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by faceland: 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Kwankwaso has far more chances to be our next president than even Atiku.

WTF is he writing?
Kwawansur, is that you posting secretly?
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by BabydiHot(f): 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
shigishege:
of biafra
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by remsonik(f): 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by cobsol(m): 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
Viraltrends123:

How many people knows Obi in north or even south west, Ameachi has better chances, apart from that how many people know labour party, PDP will dust labour party in south east, Even all this noise, you sef will see for yourself, when they start sharing wrapper to your women, they start their campaign fully, even Obi of LP will rest.

And even Obi sef, what is his achievements, he shouldn't have left PDP, he and Atiku together would have better chance against APC.

All this old brain people comparing wat will happen in 2022 with sat of 1999.

Upgrade yourself small so you will make sense small when you come public.
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by BabydiHot(f): 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Make Peter ObiTUARY rest.
IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country. He is free to Rule their Online Republic of BIAFRA, with it's HQ on Twitter. grin grin
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by VEHINTOLAR: 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
Exercise in futility......... overall fourth position loading ! Nyanmiri will never rule Nigeria !

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by macrodata(m): 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
Viraltrends123:

How many people knows Obi in north or even south west, Ameachi has better chances, apart from that how many people know labour party, PDP will dust labour party in south east, Even all this noise, you sef will see for yourself, when they start sharing wrapper to your women, they start their campaign fully, even Obi of LP will rest.

And even Obi sef, what is his achievements, he shouldn't have left PDP, he and Atiku together would have better chance against APC.
Do you understand what the constitutional requirements are for winning an election? This is not regional politics. All Obi needs is 25% votes across all regions.
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Dubembiafra: 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
subsidywise18:
He won't win.

Unless LP can mobilise enough candidates to win seats in states and National assembly and governorships, he won't win.

Nigerians also prefer the devils they know, than some angel they do not know.
mumu, see the level of your reasoning
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by samlex12(f): 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Look At How Ya Saying it as you were there.
How do you know, nobody knows him in the west and north, then that means you haven't travelled to the said north and west, so, stop speaking from ya other room.
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Amumaigwe: 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Abdul05:
Very very poor party... grin

Well, ibos are trying hard to keep his firm grip on the south east..

But my question is..

how can such grip alone ensure Peter obi political aspirations without gaining support from other regions ? I really don't know...

Ibo's politics sha... grin

That same lot is also Tinubu's. How does he intend to win with only SW votes?
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Abdul05: 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Realists:

Ipobians terrorist myopic view is legendary, Peter Obi has just collected his online certificate of return as the president of wailing wailers pigs republic.
grin grin thank sir

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ten Photos Of President Mugabe's Private Mansion In Zimbabwe ( Pics ) / Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters / Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.