Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate (33144 Views)

Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ / Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) / Ned Nwoko Receives Certificate Of Return As Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by wavawef205: 5:48am On Jun 11, 2022
Hshd

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by RealTalkNoBull: 5:51am On Jun 11, 2022
Peter Obi China will pull out two weeks to the election, and settle for a Minister post with APC.
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Viraltrends123: 6:28am On Jun 11, 2022
kelly72:

As you read this, millions of new voters mainly youths are spending hours at INEC officers nationwide registering to vote, and you and I know the name on their lips. Igbos all over this country have decided to throw everything into this contest for the same man. While your preferred candidate is throwing around billions of his stolen money to buy support, millions of Nigerians are contributing their hard earned money determined to take back their country.

So sit back and hope on the Almajiris of the North, they will leave their Atiku and Kwankwaso and make your shaky shaky baba president.

LoL, go to Lagos venue, and ask any of us who are they voting for, I bet you, out of 20 people you will be asking, just 1 or 2 will go for Peter obi, try it
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:43am On Jun 11, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

Irresponsible bastard father and son. They will born you and your father one day
them don "born" us already, Olodo bastard son of a bastard father
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:45am On Jun 11, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

You that all your family dey yaba left. You mama wey dey naked with your bastard father also naked urinating in the body at yaba left. Them don commot your papa brain put sand inside and them don inject your mama with weed juice. Oloshi.
Thunder fire all of you in your family
your foolishness is hereditary, from generation to generation, mad lineage
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Zeeku: 7:40am On Jun 11, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Even from his looks, he knows it's not true. An Igbo man Atiku asked to step down and he accepted.

Kwankwaso will dust Obi no doubt, if you know how he has divided PDP votes in the north.

How many people knows Obi in north or even south west, Ameachi has better chances, PDP will dust labour party in south east, you guys have been relying on Nairaland 150 to 200 likes since 2015 LOL, out of millions of voters.

which of the North are you talking about? I can see you're one of those tinubu boys his paying 15k monthly to come and spread propaganda. I lived in the North Peter Obi is every where infact check in your family Peter Obi is there. Wow Peter Obi man of the people... Peter Obi 2023
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Danwakae(m): 8:08am On Jun 11, 2022
1bunne4lif:
Mr. INEC official, are you done?

No doubt , Tinubu is really investing in Peter Obi campaign, cos he knows the East won't vote for him, as such , he also want Atiku to lose the Southeastern votes

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Danwakae(m): 8:12am On Jun 11, 2022
Akurakambe:

Atiku should be happy that Southern votes will be divided Btw Peter Obi and Tinubu. He should remove any mind from SE votes this time bcs we'll teach him lesson at the poll.

Our votes are for Peter Obi.

Wasted votes.. for your info, Tinubu hope is never in the south , apart from the SouthWest, even in PDP control state of Oyo, they would vote for him in tribalism...Tinubu hope is in the Northwest , reason for winning APC primary...he has made agreement with northwest governor, and he is going for Muslim-Muslim ticket ...
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Zeeku: 8:24am On Jun 11, 2022
Abdul05:
Very very poor party... grin

Well, ibos are trying hard to keep his firm grip on the south east..

But my question is..

how can such grip alone ensure Peter obi political aspirations without gaining support from other regions ? I really don't know...

Ibo's politics sha... grin
Peter Obi has supporters evry where in the Country, think about your future and that of your children then you will know that Peter Obi is the best
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Akurakambe(m): 8:35am On Jun 11, 2022
Danwakae:

Wasted votes.. for your info, Tinubu hope is never in the south , apart from the SouthWest, even in PDP control state of Oyo, they would vote for him in tribalism...Tinubu hope is in the Northwest , reason for winning APC primary...he has made agreement with northwest governor, and he is going for Muslim-Muslim ticket ...

I even prefer a Tinubu win to Atiku. We won't vote for PDP in SE and that's my point. Win or lose we're with Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Danwakae(m): 8:47am On Jun 11, 2022
Akurakambe:

I even prefer a Tinubu win to Atiku. We won't vote for PDP in SE and that's my point. Win or lose we're with Peter Obi.

Good , now u r talking ...You are with Tinubu , simple .
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Akurakambe(m): 9:01am On Jun 11, 2022
Danwakae:

Good , now u r talking ...You are with Tinubu , simple .

I'm with Peter Obi.
I'm voting for LabourParty
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by macjireh: 10:42am On Jun 11, 2022
samdunzo:

Both of us are right. Yes people were frustrated with PDP and Jonathan. However, structure also played a key role as buhari was finally able to gain votes outside of the north via ACN merger with CPC…

it is true that people are generally frustrated with the two main parties. However, it is also true that in order to capitalize on that frustration, Obi and co need a structure that is nationwide. Social media support will not be enough. People wey no get media dey vote pass those wey get media

Obi should go back to APGA with other Igbo 3rd force politicians like moghalu and others and build the party up in the southeast, just like tinubu did in the SW. from there, you venture into other parts of the country and begin to establish yourself there via other politicians.

If Obi and APGA can do that I assure you there will be a genuine 3rd force in this country, just as things ought to be

On d contrary,,, between now and elections there is enough time to restructure for Peter Obi ...As at January this year it looked liked there was only going to be Tinubu running for presidency,,but alas,,we now have 3major contenders...by September wen campaigns begin fully,,it will be clear to major stake holders from North and South to support the moving train.... Peter Obi will be supported all over d country,,it's too early to downplay his chances
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Switruth: 12:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
grin
walozanga:

Abdul doesn't have a future
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Ineedhustle247: 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
subsidywise18:
He won't win.

Nigerians also prefer the devils they know, than some angel they do not know.

Liar �
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by faceland: 12:58am On Jun 12, 2022
Akerele44:

I knew about someone during Buhari first tenure everytime he sees Buhari on TV he will be pitying Buhari that he would soon die..i swear to God the person didn't live to see Buhari ending his first tenure...i pray urs isn't like that...don't wish anybody de*th u are not God.. although death is inevitable for all living soul

Stop scaring me with such story. I don't think I wished death on him though (was just cautioning or predicting a likely outcome).
Anyway. it's night, I don't want to talk about death (you have already spoked me off). Happy Sunday (and new week).
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Akerele44(m): 3:12am On Jun 12, 2022
faceland:

Stop scaring me with such story. I don't think I wished death on him though (was just cautioning or predicting a likely outcome).
Anyway. it's night, I don't want to talk about death (you have already spoked me off). Happy Sunday (and new week).
I wasn't wishing u death..why should I... happy Sunday to u also..have a blessed day

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by kelly72: 9:53am On Jun 12, 2022
Viraltrends123:

LoL, go to Lagos venue, and ask any of us who are they voting for, I bet you, out of 20 people you will be asking, just 1 or 2 will go for Peter obi, try it

Go there and find out. You will leave the place heartbroken.

Mind you it is the same trend all over the South.

Plus, at some point when this momentum is fully running, we will do everything to get Peter Obi, Kwankwaso and Atiku into an alliance. And we will explain to all their supporters that the move is to ensure that the snake we have killed does not resurrect ever again.
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Viraltrends123: 10:09am On Jun 12, 2022
kelly72:

Go there and find out. You will leave the place heartbroken.

Mind you it is the same trend all over the South.

Plus, at some point when this momentum is fully running, we will do everything to get Peter Obi, Kwankwaso and Atiku into an alliance. And we will explain to all their supporters that the move is to ensure that the snake we have killed does not resurrect ever again.
LOL, there is NO trend anywhere oga, stop deceiving yourself. Tinubu will win by very wide margin.

You guys have said you will rather go with Hausas, and that's no problem, from the beginning you said it's either south east or north, you hatred for Yoruba is clear, you see Tinubu didn't bother visiting your delegates
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Danking1: 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:
fire ur life there
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by shortIGBOman: 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
Danking1:
fire ur life there

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants / Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari / Lauretta Onochie: The Calm Down Video Is A Clear Case Of Child Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.