Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate (33145 Views)

Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ / Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) / Ned Nwoko Receives Certificate Of Return As Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by od501: 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Peter ObiTUARY can never win. The few IGBO that like him online, don't have PVC. The entire Igbo political strength is like a dot. Besides, election won't take place in the East. Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa have declared, that election won't take place in the East.

Even Without the above options, Igbo will never rule this Country. We won't allow that.

Now I know you are a child, a BMC, and a political novice.
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by shortIGBOman: 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
od501:

Now I know you are a child, a BMC, and a political novice.

The thing pain this man well well.

U can call me anything. But Igbo can never rule this out beautiful Country. grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by kelly72: 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Even from his looks, he knows it's not true. An Igbo man Atiku asked to step down and he accepted.

Kwankwaso will dust Obi no doubt, if you know how he has divided PDP votes in the north.

How many people knows Obi in north or even south west, Ameachi has better chances, PDP will dust labour party in south east, you guys have been relying on Nairaland 150 to 200 likes since 2015 LOL, out of millions of voters.

As you read this, millions of new voters mainly youths are spending hours at INEC officers nationwide registering to vote, and you and I know the name on their lips. Igbos all over this country have decided to throw everything into this contest for the same man. While your preferred candidate is throwing around billions of his stolen money to buy support, millions of Nigerians are contributing their hard earned money determined to take back their country.

So sit back and hope on the Almajiris of the North, they will leave their Atiku and Kwankwaso and make your shaky shaky baba president.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by CryptoClub2018: 9:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
1bunne4lif:
so aside being foolish, your father is also a thief? Good for you

I'm sorry for your mad father sha. That irresponsible madman. Eya
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by CryptoClub2018: 9:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
1bunne4lif:
your foolish father is definitely regretting having given birth to a foolish bastard like you

Your grandfather is a fool for giving birth to your bastard father who now gave birth to a foolish son like you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Emdebby2: 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
If Peter Obi wins, Nigeria will be better.
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by faceland: 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
Akerele44:

Ok now i get
Thesame way Good luck Jonathan killed Yar'adua when he was his vice abi
I'm sorry, you don't "get" yet. More like Abba Kyari COVID-19 death or Sani Abacha. Let him chose El-Rufia and it would happen.
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by after4: 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
you don take your medicine today?

shortIGBOman:
Make Peter ObiTUARY rest.
IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country. He is free to Rule, Online Republic of BIAFRA, with it's HQ on Twitter. grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Akerele44(m): 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
faceland:

I'm sorry, you don't "get" yet. More like Abba Kyari COVID-19 death or Sani Abacha. Let him chose El-Rufia and it would happen.
I knew about someone during Buhari first tenure everytime he sees Buhari on TV he will be pitying Buhari that he would soon die..i swear to God the person didn't live to see Buhari ending his first tenure...i pray urs isn't like that...don't wish anybody death u are not God.. although death is inevitable for all living soul
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Akerele44(m): 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
faceland:

I knew about someone during Buhari first tenure everytime he sees Buhari on TV he will be pitying Buhari that he would soon die..i swear to God the person didn't live to see Buhari ending his first tenure...i pray urs isn't like that...don't wish anybody de*th u are not God.. although death is inevitable for all living soul
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by shortIGBOman: 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
after4:
you don take your medicine today?

The picture you posted is Emeka, too much hunger in the East, made Emeka eat Grass. grin grin

Papa Chinedu don relocate with his family to to the North this morning. He left in search of peace and greener pastures in the North. See picture of Papa Chinedu and his family, when they were relocating to the North this morning. grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Jostoman: 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Even from his looks, he knows it's not true. An Igbo man Atiku asked to step down and he accepted.

Kwankwaso will dust Obi no doubt, if you know how he has divided PDP votes in the north.

How many people knows Obi in north or even south west, Ameachi has better chances, PDP will dust labour party in south east, you guys have been relying on Nairaland 150 to 200 likes since 2015 LOL, out of millions of voters.

e dey pain you?
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Akerele44(m): 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
Emdebby2:
If Peter Obi wins, Nigeria will be better.
Thesame thing we were saying when campaigning for Buhari... Buhari no even swear with him life da time nor decamp...Obi leave APGA were he swear not to leave he proceed to PDP leave again NNPP na next... person wey lie full him mouth
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by walozanga(m): 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
Switruth:
Abdul of “going banana” what has the rich parties done for you ?

Abdul doesn't have a future
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by mrvictornews: 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by zudozz: 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka, whatever it is and however. Igbo can never rule this Country. If e too pain you, use this Rope. grin

Its Friday night. I am outside sipping my champagne. Continue drinking ur garri (without sugar) while they rule U n I.
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Optimistme: 10:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
All of u saying Peter Obi will not win are enemy of Nigeria progress. All saying his campaign is only in eastern region, u lie. Let's be a good democrats and leave Party alone. Nigeria has well intelligent, vibrant and experience men. They want to bring all the good things abroad in Nigeria but corrupt mind like the God fathers and negative minded people won't allow them. Can we try and grow this time by letting party and tribe go, campaign and vote for personalities. One love.
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
Viraltrends123:

keep on wailing
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by shortIGBOman: 10:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
zudozz:

Its Friday night. I am outside sipping my champagne. Continue drinking ur garri (without sugar) while they rule U n I.

Oga Mai Champagne, Person wey never see food chop for days, dey talk of Champagne grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Ajoself(m): 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
Must is it be always PDP or APC all the time?
If we lose it in 2023, then we would had lost it forever.
My advice, if you don't know who to vote, vote for Peter Obi instead of APC or PDP. Also, when the touts at the polling unit are trying to cause chaos in order for you to vote their party, kindly tell them you would vote their party and secretly vote for your preferred party. Don't openly disagree with them o. No find trouble for yourself
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by zudozz: 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Oga Mai Champagne, Person wey never see food chop for days, dey talk of Champagne grin grin grin

What am saying and how I live is way beyond d imagination of u n ur cursed ''we are okay with poverty'' mentality.

Tomorrow morning u n ur papa go come outside come sell ticket collect #50 from keke riders. U re okay with ur poverty n cant imagine people actually living good. U hear abt it n watch it in nollywood movies. But u can never experience it!

Good life is rocket science to you! grin
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

Your grandfather is a fool for giving birth to your bastard father who now gave birth to a foolish son like you
foolishness is a generational curse in your family, ask your father
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

I'm sorry for your mad father sha. That irresponsible madman. Eya
madness runs in your family, ask your village people
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Ribodo6577(m): 11:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by VEHINTOLAR: 11:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
ezegenigbonine:

And you prefare to make another mistake because of tribal sentiment. Another 8 years again been wasted, is that what you want?

No time to waste;Jagaban ti take over !

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by VEHINTOLAR: 11:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
1bunne4lif:
the joke will be on you Las las

No time to shalaye !

President Jagaban !

Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by wasuka14(m): 1:31am On Jun 11, 2022
BabydiHot:

rubbish

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

What percentage of youth are with you on peter obi??
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by CryptoClub2018: 3:10am On Jun 11, 2022
1bunne4lif:
madness runs in your family, ask your village people

You that all your family dey yaba left. You mama wey dey naked with your bastard father also naked urinating in the body at yaba left. Them don commot your papa brain put sand inside and them don inject your mama with weed juice. Oloshi.
Thunder fire all of you in your family
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by CryptoClub2018: 3:11am On Jun 11, 2022
1bunne4lif:
foolishness is a generational curse in your family, ask your father

Irresponsible bastard father and son. They will born you and your father one day
Re: Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate by otipoju(m): 4:34am On Jun 11, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Stop yapping. Go and sleep

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Military Officers Given Ultimatum To Lose "Pot-bellies" (pic) - COAS / APC Speaks On Cancellation Of Kano Presidential Rally / Lauretta Onochie: The Calm Down Video Is A Clear Case Of Child Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.